- Text Size +

  

     ------ Chapter 8 ------

     As she was done with me, Cheryl reclined backwards lazily and began to doze off. Clearly, she was exhausted from her marathon of sexual conquest, in which she had used me like a cheap dildo. I looked about as her huge body relaxed around me.

     Lying on her back, she was like a landscape to me, an entity of pure power and size. Her hair cascaded from her head like a waterfall, luscious and soft. Her breasts were two large hills, despite being pancaked against her chest. They bobbed slightly as she breathed. Her gargantuan arms and hands dwarfed me in size, and I realized that I was about the size of one of her fingers.

      Fuck- I was small! It was an unnerving realization.

      The titaness before me, now asleep, turned over to get more comfortable, exposing her large womanly derriere. Her gluts, now fairly overdeveloped, gave the giantess an intensely feminine body- an hourglass shape in the extreme. Her growth had totally transformed her.

     And now she had nearly total control over me. Or at least, she thought she did.

     I just sat down for a second and chewed that thought over for a bit. Cheryl was going to own me. What had just happened tonight was going to be our entire relationship, every single day. Cheryl wasn’t planning on going back to work- in fact, I doubted she was planning on ever leaving the house again. Dr. Trisha was going to continue delivering food or anything else that was needed. It had all been set up perfectly.

     So what was a giantess to do all day, stuck in a house with a little man? A man who she totally controlled and felt no remorse for violating…

     This was going to be my whole life.

     I wasn’t sure how I was going to handle that, and I guess for the first time I really considered what that meant. Previously, I had thought that it didn’t sound so bad. Now… I was second guessing it, and I wasn’t sure I liked it. Dr. Trisha had explained to me that Cheryl’s pheromones had interrupted my normal thought process when she first started growing. Now that those early stages were over, I was probably being allowed to think clearly again. I certainly felt a bit more logical in my thoughts.

     My titanic captor snored loudly, interrupting my thought process. She had her massive back turned to me, sleeping soundly. If I was going to do anything, now was my chance.

     A grim surge of emotions welled up inside me. I knew what I needed to do. It was impulsive and risky, but it was the only chance I had at retaining any control over my own life.

      I tiptoed out of the room, opened the massive door to Cheryl’s mansion, and fled into the countryside. As a tiny, foot tall man I wasn’t sure what challenges lay before me, but I was eager to get a new life started, one where I was my own master!

Chapter End Notes:

The end! Thanks for reading. Sorry for the somewhat abrupt ending, but I just lost steam on this one, partly because I wasn't sure what I wanted to do with it and partly because I'm working on a new story that I like a lot better. Maybe I'll pick this up again later. Anyways, let me know what you think!