- Text Size +

     ------ Chapter 7 ------

     After thinking about it, I guess it really shouldn’t have come to be as much of a surprise to me as it did. Reviewing the events of the past few days, it was obvious that all the signs were pointing to this. Cheryl never felt like I was her son, and she’d never truly had kids herself. She’d also never had a significant other in her life- at least one that would tolerate her. Now, through a lot of genetic modification and super science, she was going to kill two birds with one stone.

 

     This would have had to have taken years to plan. I was shocked by the thought of how long this might have been premeditated. These two women would have had this in the works for at least ten years.

 

     No! That was outrageous, Cheryl wouldn’t do that. Perhaps maybe their plan had only taken a few years… 3 at most. But there wasn’t a ton of evidence to suggest otherwise. And my ignorance on genetics was not allowing me to make a good estimate.

 

     “How long have you been working on all this?” I casually asked Trisha, who was grabbing two more bags of groceries to feed my massive mother. I’d lost count as to how many we’d hauled inside.

 

     “A few years now.” Trisha answered, just as casually. Obviously she was very comfortable with the whole situation.

 

     As that didn’t really answer my question, a thought shot through my head. What if Cheryl was just crazy? For these two women to plot this, to premeditate it and then casually go through with it without my consent… it was a little chilling to realize just how little control I had ever really had. I began to feel like I’d never really had a say in anything. I had been property, a slave, doomed from the get go. Cheryl asking me to submit to her had simply been a formality, a funny afterthought even.

 

     My head was swimming as I overanalyzed the situation. I guess I decided it was pointless to dwell on it now. Things were what they were.

 

     “Trisha, how big is she going to get?” I finally asked as she held the door open for me.

 

     “Well, judging by her progress, she’s probably not going to grow too much more. Soon she’ll be in Stage 4, and her body chemistry will change again.”

 

     We set the groceries down in front of the starving goddess, who was too busy engulfing everything in sight to speak. Besides, she was too large and too hungry to care what we were doing. The only thing on her mind was to consume more so that she could grow more. Trisha and I continued loading groceries from her car.

 

     “How small will I get?” I asked once we were outside. I wasn’t sure I wanted to hear the answer to that, but I felt like it was important and I needed to get it out of the way.

 

     Dr. Trisha stopped and turned around, sizing me up and examining me. Her pretty face scrunched up and she brushed her blonde hair aside as she scrutinized my tiny body. I realized that I was probably nearing only 3 feet tall by this point. I felt very small under her gaze.

 

     “It’s hard to say. I’d guess probably two feet tall, no less than a foot tall for sure.”

 

     A foot tall! That was… unlivable! How would I even be able to function? I was having trouble as it was!

 

     “That’s insane! How am I going to live a normal life?” I asked suddenly, almost panicking.

 

     The doctor laughed a loud, obnoxious laugh. She suddenly seemed much more intimidating to me. Maybe it was her height, or maybe it was the way it seemed like she was laughing down at me, like I was a bug or something. Whatever the reason, I recoiled a bit.

 

     “Well you’re not, silly. That’s the point.”

 

     I merely stared at her, confused and a bit scared. Trisha sensed my bewilderment and softened her demeanor, smiling slightly.

 

     “What I mean is, you’re going to have to depend on Cheryl for a lot of things from now on,” she said softly. Her hand cupped my head in a tender touch.

 

     She turned and grabbed the last two bags from her SUV. I put my hands up to accept a bag from her.

 

     She giggled at me again. “It’s ok buddy, I got these.”

 

     I wasn’t sure how to take that. A woman carrying two heavy bags had refused to give one to me, a grown man. Of course, I realized, I wasn’t exactly in a normal physical state at the moment, so I guess I didn’t count as a “grown man”. Maybe I needed to just calm down and quit being so overly paranoid and sensitive about things.

 

     We walked back inside and Trisha gave the bags to Cheryl, who was eagerly waiting. She could eat faster than we were bringing the bags in. All in all she had probably eaten 30 bags of groceries. I was amazed at the massive quantities she could eat, but I guess it made sense when you thought about it. I mean, she had to feed that massive body, which must have taken an uncountable number of calories to do. Still, trust me when I say it was unnerving to actually witness.

 

     Cheryl smiled and patted her stomach, which paunched ever so slightly now that she was full.

 

     “Did you explain it all to him?” She asked her friend.

 

     Trisha, who was standing next to me, smiled and rubbed the top of my head. “Yeah, I think he gets it.”

 

     Cheryl beamed down at me. “I never was good with that science talk.”

 

     Our eyes met, and I gazed into her deep green eyes. They still seemed to hint at a hunger, like something was burning inside her. I began to feel like some kind of prey, or like I was being stared down by a wolf. It was unnerving and I began to sweat a bit, yet I loved it at the same time. Everyone in the room knew what was going to happen next, despite nothing being said.

 

     I was being sized up, coveted even. My goddess wanted me, and her carnal gaze gave away her intentions to seize me, betrayed her passionate desire to have me right then and there. I was simultaneously afraid of what she would do and yet eager to please.

 

     Trisha let go of me and awkwardly headed towards the door.

 

     “Well, I’ll see you two tomorrow then I guess,” she said, trying to quickly excuse herself. “I’ll be sure and bring more groceries.”

 

     Dr. Trisha shut the large door behind her, her heels clacking down the sidewalk as she left. I watched out the window as she started her SUV up and drove away.

 

     “Dale?” I felt thick meaty fingers wrapping around my body. Fingers that were thicker around than my thighs were. “Why don’t you come here with me.”

 

     As gently as she could, Cheryl lifted me into the air as she rolled onto her back. For a second she just held me above her, examining me. I felt so small in her hands as her fingers played with my body. Her huge pink nails scratched me gently as she moved me about, like I was a small action figure.

 

     Her big green eyes took me in, their lusty look saying everything that needed to be said. She has satisfied her physical hunger, now she was going to satisfy her “other” hunger. Without saying anything she began to lower me towards her crotch.

 

     I took in a deep breath as she manipulated me and positioned me with her big fingers. Her hand wrapped around my body, pinning my arms to my side like how one would do a “pencil dive”. I was becoming her tiny, man sized dildo, and she loved it.

 

     Slowly her free hand parted the lips of her vulva, a huge furry opening that expelled heat and a powerful smell. She massaged herself slightly, engorging her labia as she pleasured herself and holding me in a position where I couldn’t help but watch.

 

     A huge sigh caused her stomach to rise and fall. “Oh honey… I’m going to fuck you so hard,” the enormous woman stated matter-of-factly. 

 

     Her fingers rubbed a bit more vigorously, her pink nails running through her prickly bush and parting her lips as they worked. The hand she used to hold me clamped down slightly, ensuring I couldn’t escape.

 

     “You’re going to go right inside of me, where I’ll never let you escape. Are you scared baby?” she asked, almost taunting me a bit.

 

     I was scared. “…yes.” I muttered. The heat on my face was getting intense, as I was mere feet from her steamy cunt.

 

     She lifted me slightly so that we could make eye contact. Her gorgeous face gazed through the canyon of her expansive cleavage, but her eyes narrowed menacingly.

 

     “I didn’t hear you. Did you say you were scared?”

 

     I nodded.  I didn’t like where this was going, and I was so nervous I was having trouble speaking!

 

     “Not scared enough, I think? Do you realize I could crush you in there? One powerful spasm, one orgasm that lasts too long, one second of giving in to the pleasure too much and your little body will go “crunch!” You’d better start being nice to me.”

 

     I agreed. “W-w-w-what do you want me to do?”

 

     A sly smile crossed her face. “Service me all night, slave. Don’t stop until I say you can. Make yourself useful to me and I’ll be gentle.”

 

     With that she clenched me again and lowered me out of sight and into the dark recess of her crotch.

 

     As my head breached her parted labia, I heard her give one final comment. “And you’d better be good!”

 

     Suddenly my head was plunged deep into her sheath.

 

     ……

 

     “Oh yes! YES!” Cheryl threw her head back, her brown hair whipping about as she powered me into her cunt. I wasn’t sure how many orgasms she’d had, but it was taking her longer and longer to climax. Yet, in a gluttonous frenzy, she merely continued to abuse her son, mashing me repeatedly into her voracious pussy, slathering me in her juices and rolling her whole body into me. Her mass pressed into me as I slid into her soft, velvety sheath, my whole body being squeezed tight by her now exhausted muscles.

 

     I had come several times myself, although it had been unintentional. Lost in her throes of ecstasy, Cheryl hadn’t even noticed. My sexual fulfillment wasn’t her concern. At this point my member was throbbing and raw. I was beginning to wonder when this sexual marathon was going to end. How long could a woman keep going? What if she never stopped?

 

     Her big fingers grabbed my legs and I was thrust face first into her meaty depths. Being inside of a pussy is a strange thing. At first, I was terrified. There’s no air, and it’s dark and hot, and there is an incredible amount of pressure on your body. Her fluids slick the inner walls of her vaginal canal, creating a sticky film that coats your skin and allows you to slide easily in and out of her. Cheryl’s vagina was almost triangular, with a roof and two side walls lined with muscular ridges that clenched and squeezed, clamping my arms to my sides and pinning me down. As she gyrated and bucked, her pelvis rocked back and forth, jamming my head against the roof of her canal, against a rough, walnut-textured patch of skin. I could tell that she really enjoyed having this part of her stimulated, so I timed her thrusts so that I could rub against it better.

 

     She loved it, and soon I was doused in thick, creamy fluids that squirted from all around. The heat and pressure increased until I could hardly take it. It felt like her whole body was bearing down on me, and I was sure that she was holding back so as not to completely crush me.

 

     After a few more orgasms she would occasionally let go of my legs and simply leave me inserted inside of her. She rested, and I could hear her heartbeat and rapid breathing through her vaginal wall. Her muscles relaxed, and her womanly juices gushed all about me. I could feel my feet sticking out of Cheryl’s massive slit, exposed to the outside air. There was a pretty tight seal on my body, even when the giant woman was relaxed. At first I thought that air would be an issue, that I might suffocate and die inside of this goddess’s oppressive genitalia, but I found that there was a very slight airflow. It was just enough stale air for me to survive, and it was coming from deep within her. The female anatomy was not something I was too familiar with (until now), but I was pretty sure women didn’t produce air inside them. I could only guess that it was the Harvey’s organ. It was reassuring to know that it worked.

 

     It was an amazing feeling, trapped inside of her immense womanhood. I felt very close to her, like I could monitor all of her biological functions. I could hear her heart, her breathing. The shallow movements of her body that would normally be imperceptible were all too obvious at my size. Every shift, every readjustment or movement rocked me all around. It made me feel more like a part of her than anything else.

 

     To top it off, the entire time I could feel her growing slightly. Either that or I was shrinking. Actually, it was probably both. Regardless, her vagina got slightly roomier after each hour, and yet seemed even more powerful every time she climaxed. The pressure of each successive orgasm was more intense and passionate than the previous one.

 

     Cheryl orgasmed one final time, huffing in exhaustion from her efforts.  Her fingers let me go again, and the walls around me relaxed. I moved a bit, trying to get comfortable. I could hear my woman humming and giggling slightly, basking in the warm afterglow of hours of sexual conquest. It was good to know that she was satisfied. My goddess was happy, and her size was certainly increasing. Her growth had become an incredibly erotic thing for the both of us.

 

     The muscular ridges surrounding me massaged my body in a loving embrace, a signal that my giant woman was pleased with me. It felt so good as she passionately massaged me inside of her. Strong fingers gripped my tiny feet, and I was slowly brought back out into the light. As she gently tugged me out I became curious to see how much she’d grown. I squirmed in anticipation, eager to behold her new, much more massive form.