- Text Size +

     ------ Chapter 6 ------

     The woman’s hand reached out and snatched me up, wrapping around my body and cradling me to her bare breast. Cheryl lurched forward, squeezing and worming through the now far-too-small doorframe. The mass of her body pressed against the walls and tore it down, making a hole big enough for her to crawl through. Gingerly, she passed me under the shelf of her bust, using her soft oversized boobs to shelter me from the jagged studs and sheetrock that had once been the bathroom doorway.

     Cheryl grunted and shifted, moving through the hallway in this fashion until she made it back to the mansion living room. The amount of damage she was doing to her own mansion seemed reckless, despite her efforts to minimize it. She just couldn’t help it; the house wasn’t built to hold a woman her size. It seemed wasteful that she had to make her own “accommodations”, but it was her house. She had wanted this.

     The living room was much more roomy, thanks to the high vaulted ceiling. My mother still couldn’t stand, but she could sit upright comfortably. As she set me down on the floor her stomach growled hungrily.

    “Hungry again?” I asked.

     “Yeah.” Her pretty face showed the effects of the hunger pangs as she clutched her stomach.

     “Do you want me to go get something for you?” I offered, despite not really wanted to rush into town. A four foot tall man buying a dozen bags of groceries was sure to get some stares. But, if it would help her out…

     “No, I want you here with me. Its ok sweetie, I told Trisha to get some before she came over. She’ll be here shortly.”

     I spoke before thinking. “Are you going to grow some more?” Part of me was excited by that prospect, but another part was worried.

     Intrigued, Cheryl raised an eyebrow and cocked her head to the side. “Why do you ask?”

     Nervously, I shuffled my feet and looked down. “Well, it’s just that… I’ve noticed that every time we… you know…”

     The giantess above me chuckled at my discomfort. “Spit it out Dale!”

     I was still unsure of myself. She was just so big and intimidating now.

     “I’m telling you it’s ok.” She attempted to assure me in her loud, commanding voice. I don’t think she was even aware of how unintentionally scary she was.

     “Well… whenever we have sex you grow afterwards.” I blurted and blushed, ashamed to admit aloud that we had “done it”.

    She leaned back, thoughtfully nodding in agreement. “Yeah, I do. You’re pretty observant, hun.” Her large finger pointed at me. “Why is it so hard for you to say that though? You don’t seem to resist my advances too much.”

     It was true. I hadn’t put up much protest.

     “It’s just, I guess a part of me isn’t sure if this is right Cheryl.”

     She seemed almost puzzled. “Why wouldn’t it be?”

      I wasn’t sure if she was legitimately confused, or she if just wanted to hear what I would say next.

     “Well… you’re… you’re my mother.” It was so hard to say because it felt so damning. I was basically verbally admitting to her that I had an Oedipus complex. And I had acted on it. I suddenly felt incredibly dirty.

      Cheryl blinked. “No I’m not.” She stated bluntly.

     I was dumbstruck by her abruptness. “Yeah, well, not technically, of course. I mean, we both know I’m adopted. But you were the one who adopted me. Doesn’t that make you my mother?”

     “When have you ever called me ‘Mom’?” She crossed her arms and raised her eyebrow.

     I now felt guilty and dirty. It was terrible being in front of her at that moment, like I was being judged through a microscope.

     “I… well… I just…”

     “You haven’t. It’s a fact Dale. Any outsider looking in towards our ‘family’ would see a middle aged woman living with a younger, male roommate. That’s it.”

     She laid down next to me, staring up at the ceiling as she spilled out her feelings.

     “And why should you call me your mother? I haven’t done much to earn that. There’s been failure on both sides. I feel so distant and detached from you. That wasn’t what I wanted.”

     She rolled to her side, facing me and propping her head up with one arm.

     “But see, now I’ve done something to fix that. In fact, I think I’ve even made it better. I’m more than just your mother, your lover, your ‘wife’ if you will. I’m your goddess- all those aspects rolled into one perfect package. Neither of us has to be lonely any longer. I did this so that we could be closer, to be intimate with someone that would accept the other.”

     When she explained it like that I felt my shame starting to lift, and my heart was absolved of all guilt. Seeing me brighten brought a smile to her face, and she caressed me with one gigantic finger.

     “The fact that you feel guilty about it is kind of cute though.”

     I smiled, happy to be relieved of my own shame, and also happy to have more of a solid answer as to what was happening to us. At least I knew it was something Cheryl had chosen to do, and not some unexplained random medical condition. That knowledge gave me more piece of mind.

     “Well… that makes me feel a lot better.”

     The woman in front of me sat up again and leaned back slightly against a wall, almost lazily reclining. She deposited each of her man sized feet next to me.

     “You know what would make me feel better?” She hinted.

     “What?” My heart now jumped at the chance to please her. I wasn’t sure my body would be willing though. My manly parts had been getting a lot of use lately, and were understandably fatigued.

     Her gigantic toes wiggled in front of me. “Foot massage!” She chirped, turning her feet to the sides and exposing her vast soles. “Worship at your goddess’s beautiful feet!”

     I stood between her huge feet, pondering how I would go about this. They were so large that I wasn’t sure just rubbing them with my hands would have much of an effect. Her big toe was nearly as big as my own head, and her pretty pink nails were the size of dime back novels. This was going to be a job.

     I squatted down near her right sole and ran my hands in little circles around the ball of her foot for a minute or so. I looked up to gauge how I was doing, and I could see my woman had closed her eyes and was relaxing.

     Enthusiastically, I continued my efforts, happy that she was pleased. Her feet had a sexy odor about them, and the skin on her sole was smooth, soft and velvety. For an older woman, she’d taken good care of her feet, and I began to find myself getting incredibly aroused by touching it. Plowing my thumbs into the depths of her sole, I worked my way down to her massive heel.

     Above me, my mother moaned groggily, “Harder Dale, I can hardly feel you.”

      I was immediately discouraged, as I thought I had been doing pretty good. This was going to be more work than I had initially thought. I began using my whole arm, leaning into her foot with more weight and leverage. I worked my way back up to the ball.

     Her toes splayed out sexily as I came closer to them. “Mmmm… harder dear.” Cheryl ordered. Her sexy voice spurned me to try harder, and I felt my arousal growing again. This was the best job ever.

     I frowned and threw my shoulder into her, like a hockey player checking someone into the boards. Except the boards was her unforgiving foot; a foot so large that even with all my force I couldn’t do much to it. I wedged myself down to the level of her feminine sole, using my whole body and leaning as hard as I could. It was difficult, but I was definitely enjoying this.

      After a few minutes my wonderful goddess moaned again. It sounded like she was enjoying it too, but her words suggested otherwise.

     “Sweetie, I’m just not feeling you. Here, like this.”

     And on the word “this” she clamped both of her powerful feet together, sandwiching my tiny body between both soles. Smiling eagerly, she began rubbing her feet against each other, squishing me deep into her soles as she compressed me vigorously.

     “See? That’s much better!” She teased. The whole thing had been a massive trap!

     I struggled against her at first, then thought better of it as I began to realize that… this felt awesome!

     Smooth feminine skin rushed and slid past me on both sides. Only my arms and legs were free, and I used them to cling to my maternal giantess’s right foot. Her toes were soft and eager, gripping me as I was sandwiched. On my back I could feel the toes on her left foot lovingly curling over my shoulders, wedging my head between her big toe. My face was planted firmly on the underside of the right big toe, which affectionately caressed each side of my face as I was smooshed into it. Her feet were wonderful lovers, soft and gentle and eager to touch every part of me. I kissed her toe desperately, showering it with my affection.

     I hung on for dear life as Cheryl “massaged” herself with my body. Above me I could hear that she was enjoying it as well. I’m sure feeling me trapped between her womanly toes was incredibly arousing for her. She was surely becoming wet as she felt my tiny body working across her soles, my arms pinned to my sides, my face planted firmly against the pink painted nail of her big toe, kissing her tenderly.

     As the erotic ordeal continued, I would catch glimpses of Cheryl’s flushed face as her feet moved back and forth. She had a look of mischievous satisfaction, combined with a sexual contemplation. It was pretty clear that this had likely been a fantasy of hers for a while, and the ability to act out her kink with a willing participant ignited further, deeper kinks. The thought of this was exciting, as I was eager to learn what new ways this goddess would want to pleasure herself. Her pleasure almost guaranteed my pleasure; the two had become almost mutual.

     A gigantic finger slicked its way into her cunt, as she began to finger herself unabashedly. I was thankful for this, as I was extremely wore out from our activities in the shower, and Cheryl’s sexual appetite apparently had no real boundaries. It seemed like every few minutes she was looking for ways to get off, and with her increased size she was able to think of new and exciting ways to achieve this. Her size also gave her complete control, and lessened any apprehension she may have previously had. Who was going to challenge her? My mother was coming out of her shell, and the ravenous sexual goddess inside her was being liberated, empowered, and released.

      And I was her closest plaything.

     Cheryl climaxed, gushing fluids all over the floor and moaning shamelessly. She gnashed her feet together, and the pressure actually got really intense. Her sexy toes pressed into my face, pushing it into the skin of her sole on her other foot. The sensations of her orgasms were enough to make her lose control, and without pause she pursued another one, eager for more. In a minute she was screaming again, and her lady cum had slicked across the floor.

     She stopped only for a second, to grab me a lube me up so that I would slide across her feet easier. Her muff was soaked, and she pressed me forcefully against her scorching cunt to transfer the sticky cum to my body. In and unladylike fashion, she was huffing and snorting from the rush of sensations and the warm letdown, but she didn’t care. She’d do anything to get that orgasm again.

     She mashed me between her feet again, using her hands to press me even harder. It was getting a bit uncomfortable for me, but Cheryl’s explosive orgasm that followed made it worth it. After a brief recovery period, she tried again, even harder this time. The huge pink nail of her big toe dug into my face, and I felt like body was going to pop. If she continued this way, I would surely be crushed.

      I looked up to her face, again trying to read what she was thinking. Her eyes were closed, enjoying the moment, and her mouth had curled into a sinister smirk. It was then that I realized exactly why Cheryl was enjoying this so much. She was imagining that she was crushing me under her feet, and feeling my tiny body squirming helplessly against her brought her incredible pleasure. It was a little eerie, and I had a sudden realization of where I actually stood. Sure, I was Cheryl’s son, but that didn’t mean I was irreplaceable. The scary thought that she might squash me into the ground for her own pleasure did cross my mind, and I resolved that I would need to make myself useful in as many ways as possible. Surely, she wouldn’t want to crush her favorite servant!

      My “massage” treatment continued until there was a knock on the door. Cheryl didn’t quite hear it at first, so the knock was repeated.

     Sensing that someone was there, my mother simply released me from my foot prison, allowing me to slide slowly to the ground as she herself leaned back, her massive body craning over to the ground as she muttered.

     “Go get the door Dale.”

     I was covered in sticky cum. The stuff was all over the floor. We were both stark naked. Oh, and Cheryl was 25 feet tall! Whoever was at the door was in for a surprise.

     I covered myself with a nearby tablecloth and apprehensively opened the door. The knob was surprisingly big in my hand, and it took more effort than usual to swing the door open.

     Dr. Trisha was standing in the door with a bag of groceries. She looked like she had just got off work, and she smiled slightly when she saw me. She looked like she was fighting hard not to laugh. I suppose at 4 feet tall, dripping wet, and wrapped in a tablecloth I did look a little humorous.

      “Hey Dale. I brought Cheryl’s dinner for her. Could I… come in?” She asked awkwardly, brushing her blonde bangs to the side and revealing her pretty face.

     Trisha looked differently now that she was about two feet taller than me. I stepped aside to allow her in and she handed me the bag she was holding.

     “Go place these on the table for me, thanks honey.” She patted my head, like I was a small child.

    Trisha casually walked into view of the living room, where my naked mother was splayed out on the floor, nearly asleep. Unfazed, the doctor put her hands on her hips and shook her head.

     “Well that was fast Cheryl.” She said in a tone that announced her presence.

     Cheryl lazily rolled over and smiled a sheepish smile. “I couldn’t help it, just like you said!”

     Having been proven right, Trisha rolled her eyes and turned back to me.

      “I bet you’re pretty confused as to what’s going on?” She knelt down to me, trying to get to my eye level. I felt like her kneeling was a bit patronizing. I wasn’t that short! Was I?

     “Yeah…” My voice trailed off as I realized yes, I was that short. Somehow, I was shrinking again. It was slow enough not to notice immediately, but I was shrinking.

     Trisha placed one strong hand on my shoulder, rubbing it slightly to comfort me. To me it felt like one step short of a kung fu death grip. I don’t think the woman realized how strong she was.

      “Why don’t you help with these groceries, and I’ll explain everything.” She stood and smiled down at me, the light pink lipstick on her wide smile glistening. Behind me I heard Cheryl tear open the first bag and ravage its contents; casually dumping them down her throat like a normal person would eat a popcorn kernel. With her hand still on my shoulder, Dr. Trisha guided me outside to where her SUV was parked. She popped the back open and as we carried in the groceries she began to explain everything.

     “Several years back at GAIA I was working on a project that would allow barren women to be able to give birth again. I’m not going to bore you with details but we accidently stumbled across some findings that would allow us to advance human evolution and do an incredible amount of genetic modification.”

      She grabbed two bags herself and handed me another one. One was enough for me.

     “Anyways, I decided to take the project a step further, and your mother funded it. She became the first test subject.”

      “So…. you made Cheryl a giantess?” I wasn’t quite following. Trisha was good with science but terrible with words.

      “Well, she did agree to it.” We dropped our stuff off inside and headed back out.

      “How’d does it work? How big will she get?”

      Trisha stopped and thought of how to answer that. “Well, right now I’d say she’s in the final parts of Stage 3.”

      “What does that mean? What’s “Stage 3”?”

       “It means she has two more stages left to go. Stage 3 is when the subject does the most growth. After that it is significantly slowed.”

       I was getting frustrated with the cryptic half answers she was giving. “Ok, you need to stop and explain how this works, from the beginning. Start by explaining all the stages, if you have to.”

        Dr. Trisha began to extrapolate, trying hard to explain things in a way a civilian would understand.

     “Well, Stage 1 is the initial exposure followed by a dramatically increased appetite designed to fuel future growth. The female begins to release a powerful pheromone that attracts any nearby males. Because your mother wanted you to be specifically targeted by this, we had to quarantine her in the house, so she’d be in your proximity.”

     “Ok, that explains her scent then.” I nodded before allowing her to continue.

      “Yes, of course, we designed it to be quite powerful, otherwise a male subject might resist. Stage 2 is when the female shows increased size and weight gain in certain areas of the body, namely the breasts and hip region. Internally, her organs begin to shift as well. Hormonal changes within her body increase her appetite further, and she’ll also develop… sexual urges.”

     She looked down at me and raised an eyebrow. It was pretty clear that Cheryl had gotten past that point. I wasn’t exactly sure what Trisha thought of that. I guessed that at the very least she didn’t disapprove.

     “Stage 3 is the imprinting stage, where the female will then choose the best male. We needed to keep you two together, so that you would be the only male available. It seems to have worked well.”

     “I suppose so.”

     “Anyways, at Stage 3 the female will continue to sexually pursue the male, using her newfound size to ingest as much semen as possible within her vaginal tract. The semen serves as a catalyst for her growth until she begins to plateau. Conversely, we designed it so that the female ejaculate caused a decrease in the male subject’s size.”

     I realized I was still covered in “female ejaculate”. So that’s why I was shrinking. Maybe I should take another shower.

     “She will then enter Stage 4, where pre lactation begins. Hormones are released that compel her to breast feed, and by this point the male will be ready to receive it. The woman’s body will continue to change, namely as her uterus grows in strength and her blood vessels connect to the newly grown “Harvey’s” organ.”

     I was perplexed. What was a Harvey’s organ, and why was it named the same as my last name?

      “Stage 5 concludes the process. By this point the female has grown so large and the male has shrunk enough to be “accepted” into the female’s womb, where he may be stored for any length of time thanks to the Harvey’s organ.”

      This was blowing my mind. What?

     Trisha could tell I was confused. “The Harvey’s organ provides a degree of airflow from the bloodstream to the uterus, in case you’re wondering how it works.”

     I ran my hands through my hair and shook my head. “No, that’s… good to know but it’s not…” I was really frazzled by all this. 

     Trisha put her hand on my shoulder again, this time a bit more gently. “It’s what she wanted.”

     “Yeah, I know, but just backtrack a bit. Let me get this straight.”

     The doctor waited patiently.

     “You’re telling me that eventually Cheryl is going to breast feed me and grow so big that she can shove me inside her uterus, in a sort of anti-pregnancy?”

     “Yeah, that is the objective.”

     “And it won’t… kill me from lack of air or anything?”

     “It’s not likely.”

     “Why would she do that?” I had a feeling I knew the answer.

     “She said she wanted to be closer to you.”

     I sat down, suddenly overwhelmed by the amount of insane mad science that had just been relayed to me. Everything from the past few days suddenly made sense, yet Cheryl’s overall plan seemed crazy to me. I guess I would just have to wait and see.

Chapter End Notes:

Sorry for the delayed update, I've just been super busy lately. Anyways, thanks for reading!