- Text Size +

------ Chapter 5 ------

            Cheryl stood to her full height, happily gazing down at me. I watched carefully as she towered over me, curious to see just how humongous she’d become. Interestingly enough, I was surprised to find that, compared to her surroundings, she wasn’t as big as I thought she’d be, although to me, she did look a lot bigger.

            As I looked around it suddenly dawned on me why it had felt like she was growing. I was definitely not the same size I was a few minutes ago!

            I was jolted, absolutely startled. I jumped to my feet. How much height had I lost?

            Frantically examining the surrounding bathroom, I came to the conclusion that I was only about four feet tall. A toilet bowl was now just under my beltline. A light switch was eye level for me…

            And my mother’s knee was just under my chin. She hovered over me, watching me as I moved about the room in shock. As our eyes met I read her expression- it was one of intrigue. She was incredibly interested in how I was taking all this, almost like she’d been expecting this.

            “Cheryl, …mom, what’s going on? Why am I shorter now? What’s happening?” I begged her to explain, grabbing onto her knee.

            The giantess simply placed her hands on her hips and smiled. To me, she looked like she was just under 20 feet tall by now, give or take.

            “Head into the shower little one and I’ll tell you all about it as we get cleaned up.” She opened the door to the shower closet and pointed.

            The shower in Cheryl’s mansion was in a small room; the floor was maybe only eight by eight feet, and the ceiling was only about eight feet tall as well. In other words, my mother was not going to fit without having to squeeze herself in. As I stepped inside I marveled at how much roomier it looked at my new height.

            It didn’t remain roomy for long. Cheryl’s feet slowly slide alongside me as she scooted in, ducking through the door and squirming gingerly into the cramped room. She grunted a bit, twisted and contorting her massive body to fit. Finally, she was able to make it all the way inside, provided she remained in a sitting position with her legs pretzel folded.

            While my giantess mother had labored to fit, I had been pushed to the corner, out of the way of her humongous limbs. My naked body pressed up against the cool tile wall as Cheryl smiled and turned on the water. Her hand looked massive on the spigot, and I was sure she could easily rip it out of the wall.

Hot water sprayed all over the room, and Cheryl spun around so her back was under the water. It was cold on the outer edges of the shower, so I got closer, trying to get under the water myself. Yet unintentionally, Cheryl was hogging it all. Her shoulders were so broad that the water was dispersed to the sides, flowing down her arms and dripping to the floor.H

 

            Seeing me struggle, she grabbed me and deposited me in her lap, where water dribbled off of the shelf of her bust and onto me. Above me, she ran her fingers through her hair, getting her long brown locks good and soaked. Then she stopped and gazed down at me, blinking to clear the water out of her eyes.

            “You look like you could use a good scrubbing! Let mommy help.” She shifted her weight as she grabbed me with both hands and began using her huge thumbs to rub me clean. Her face showed an expression of pure maternal joy.

            Feeling her hands overtake my naked body was a good feeling. I liked being touched by a woman, and I didn’t care if it was maybe a bit taboo. Besides, I was pretty sticky, and that is never a fun feeling.

            Cheryl giggled, examining me as she stroked me with her fingers. “You’ve gotten smaller.”

            “Yeah, why is that? You don’t seem to care that this is happening. It’s almost like you know what’s going on.”

            She smiled and laughed, “I can assure you I most certainly don’t!”

            I was confused. “Wait… you don’t care or you don’t know what’s happening?”

            “Both.” She announced in a perky tone, clearly enjoying being deliberately ambiguous.

            Well that wasn’t exactly what I wanted to hear, and I’m sure it showed on my face, because Cheryl quickly followed up to reassure me.

            “-I’m sure Trisha knows something. She’s coming over later tonight.”

            Trisha was a doctor, or some kind of scientist, or something. I wasn’t sure exactly. But I somehow had a feeling that this just might be beyond a normal doctor’s ability to treat.

            “I doubt Trisha will be of much help. How can you not care about this? You hardly fit in the shower!”

            “I don’t mind. I like it, actually. Maybe we’ll get a new, larger shower.”

            I gave her a quizzical look.

            “Don’t look at me that way,” her huge face frowned down at me. “Besides, I think you like it too.”

            Wet with water, one of her huge fingers slicked between my legs, rubbing the underside of my shaft, right near the base. Her big thumb rested on top of my penis, effectively pinching it as she massaged me. Pleasurable waves of excitement shot through me, and looking down all I could see was her massive pink thumbnail gliding over my now very erect rod.

            She stroked me for a good minute, enjoying the effect she was having on me. I could tell that she loved this, loved having my attention. It showed in her body language, ever since she first started growing. She was more open, more loose, more sexual. She had a newfound “look at me” appearance to her. The fact that she could get me off with just her fingers only added to her growing sexual ego.

            The giant cougar worked me over until I was ready to burst, then she quickly placed me against her sheath. She wanted me to climax inside of her.

            “Come on Dale, you can do it!”

            “Wait!” I tried my best to resist, but her fingers had already split her pussy lips and my cock had been deposited deep within her warm meaty depths. Last time we’d had sex, she’d grown quite a bit afterwards. There wasn’t anywhere for her to go in this cramped bathroom!

            “Cheryl, stop! You’ll grow again!” I blurted, straining to hold back my load to the best of my ability. I knew it was going to be a losing battle.

            Her fingers rested on my back, and forcefully shoved me in, planting my whole body against her pelvis and ensuring that she caught everything I could dish out. She wasn’t going to waste a drop.

            “That’s the idea honey.” The giantess murmured seductively, holding me in place against her cunt as I climaxed.

            Raw and fatigued, it took a second for my masculine parts to respond. Pleasurable signals coursed through me, reaching the base of my penis. Activated, it sputtered, slowly coming about like an old, worn out machine. Load after load was sent on its way, starting small at first and growing in intensity by the end. I pressed hard into the wall of flesh in front of me as I gave into my sexual desires.

            “There there dear.” Cheryl cooed, patting me on the back with her finger. “You did good Dale! Just what your goddess wanted.”

            Just as she spoke, it started. She held her stomach as her whole body quivered. Slowly, the growth began. I felt her pelvis expanding, her hips getting thicker, her entire lower body becoming more womanly. Her thighs on either side of me curved upwards. My head was against her stomach. I looked up, and watched in awe as her bust began to move away as she got taller. Each boob ballooned outward, getting fuller and heavier.

            “Yes!” she gasped, huffing from exertion.

            The prickly hair of her muff was creeping up my stomach, as even her pussy increased in size. Cheryl’s long growing fingers wrapped around me, and her thick womanly legs suddenly clamped onto the sides of my body, sealing me in a bulky prison of growing feminine flesh.

            I was surrounded on all sides by some part of this goddess like woman. It was hard to tell what was going on. Through the cage of her fingers, I watched her foot press against a wall. Thick womanly muscles flexed as she pressed into the wall, eager to free herself from the constraints of the room. The wall popped and snapped, and soon her foot tore a large hole through the wall. She moved and kicked, making the hole bigger as her other leg tore through, then the girth of her hips made the hole even larger. My mother had pretty much taken out the whole wall by this point.

            Gasping for air, she was lying on her back. Her upper half was in the shower room, while her lower half had grown into the bathroom. I was amazed at just how huge she was. Cheryl’s body had grown to around 22… no 25 feet long. That was probably her actual size. But I had shrunk, so to me, she looked about 35 feet tall.

            I ran down the length of her body, examining her as she rested from her recent activity. I placed a hand against the sides of her massive legs, running it along her skin as I walked. I got to the end of her legs and gawked.

Her feet were a gargantuan three and a half feet long, coming just under my chin. Her huge soles were nearly as big I was! I desperately wanted to touch them, so I did.  My hands ran up and down her feet, feeling the huge wrinkles and soft, smooth skin. Cheryl boomed out a girlie laugh.

“Be careful honey! That tickles!” Her toes curled, exposing her deep pink painted nails. I was still awestruck. This woman’s big toe was the size of my head!

As I examined every part of her now enormous feet, I began thinking. I couldn’t help it.

What would happen to me if somehow these huge womanly feet were on top of me? What would happen if my mother was suddenly displeased with me, and just… crushed me. If she rolled over on top of me right now, at this very moment, would her bulk snuff me out? By this point Cheryl was so large, so immense that she could probably do just that without even knowing it. Her physical power due to her size was mind boggling in its implications.

  Her whole body shifted, causing the walls to shake like there was a mild earthquake. Cheryl say upwards, careful not to puncture the ceiling as she moved. She was hunched over so much that if she grew any more she wouldn’t fit, and her breasts spilled into her lap as she sat cross legged.

She watched me take her all in for a second. She propped her head up with her arm, a look of amusement spreading across on her face.

“What do you think, little guy? You like what you see now too?”

I nodded. “Yeah… you’re humongous now.”

“I know.” Her eyes brightened at that revelation. “I’m a real goddess, don’t you think?”

“Uh huh.” I muttered dumbly. I was still taking her all in, and Cheryl loved it.

She suddenly got a feisty look about her, like she finally decided to blurt something out that had been bothering her. “You could have me all to yourself, you know…”

I wasn’t sure what to say to that. I certainly wanted to. Cheryl gauged my response before continuing.

“…I’d like that. You’ll come to need me anyways. I’m becoming an all powerful goddess, the epitome of feminine beauty and dominance. I figured a tiny guy like you’d be helpless against that.”

She gently nudged me with her foot, breaking me out of my trance and smiled smugly. 

“Turns out I was right.”

Chapter End Notes:

The next update might take a bit longer, as my free time is really being eaten up lately. I expect my next update should be in a week or so. As always, thanks for reading and feel free to drop any comments you might have!