- Text Size +

------ Chapter 3 ------

            I couldn’t get enough. It was the best scent in the world, filling my nose with its musky, feminine fragrance. Heat flowed all around me, lulling me in my slumber, encouraging me stay where I was. The whole experience was almost drug like, as if I’d taken some incredible happy pills or something. I just did not want to get up.

            Cheryl however, did. As I felt her body leave my own, I was immediately jerked out of my deep slumber. By comparison, the morning air was cold and harsh, and my eyes opened wide.

            “Good morning Dale.” Cheryl beamed down at me, sitting next to me on the couch. Her long brown locks dangled all around her pretty face.

            I was confused. It was like my mind was split, unable to agree with itself. One side argued that this was now the second night I’d spent sleeping next to Cheryl, which was more than a little weird. The other side just didn’t care, and in a purely hedonistic sense secretly wanted to do it again. The crazy part was that the guilty pleasures desired by my more primal brain were beating the logical part’s arguments. I was becoming worried that maybe I had a bit of an Oedipus complex. Something was definitely wrong with me, and I didn’t feel normal in the head.

            Indifferent to my mental plight, Cheryl’s stomach chimed in with a loud, low rumble. She held her stomach in discomfort for a second.

            “I think I’m just a bit hungry. Could you be a dear and make a run to the grocery store today?” she suddenly asked.

            I still wasn’t quite functioning yet, but I nodded in agreement. I could go get groceries.

            Cheryl stood suddenly, and her whole body entered into my view. Whatever mental duress I had been under was quickly forgotten as I immediately noted new changes to my mother’s form.

            I couldn’t believe my eyes, and I blinked several times to make sure I was really seeing what I was seeing. Cheryl had clearly grown over the course of the night!

            My mother had previously been about 5’8”, but now she was a good couple inches taller than 6 foot. Before her body had been rather thin, but now she’d gained a significant curvature around her hips and thighs. Her new apple shaped butt pressed solidly up against her now tiny black dress, which was dangerously stretched at the seams. With her back turned to me, Cheryl yawned and ran her hands through her long luscious hair, and a loud ripping noise could be heard as her back tore through that poor dress.

            “Oh!” she gasped and spun around to face me. “My dress broke!”

            I didn’t know what to say, and I choked on my words.

            “Cheryl, mom, you’ve… look at you!” I exclaimed.

            She walked over to a wall mirror beside the TV and examined herself. As she moved about a bit more her dress popped and ripped as her womanly hips and ass tore through it. I caught a glimpse of her bright red thong as one cheek freed itself from its fabric prison.

            Cheryl Harvey was unfazed by her recent exposure, and for good reason. Her eyes were locked on the mirror, examining her new transformation. At first her expression was one of shock and disbelief, but it slowly molded into elation and delight.

            She turned to me, the strap on her dress breaking and falling limp. “Dale, this is amazing! I don’t know what happened, but I think I like it!”

            I gulped as my anxiety kicked in. I couldn’t admit it, but I liked it as well. Except, I didn’t. This wasn’t normal- she should see a doctor. But at the same time, I could tell she loved these new changes. Her breasts had grown a bit too, and now that her dress was coming apart at the seams I began to see the cups of her sexy red bra, which her new, much larger boobs were of course pouring out of. My heartbeat pounded in my ears and I felt a familiar tingling in my loins. Despite my efforts to stop myself, my erection crept slowly up through my pants, spurned by the sight of my nearly naked mother. How wrong was this! Except… well she was my adoptive mother, so we weren’t exactly related, and that made it ok. Right? No, it shouldn’t.

            “Yeah…” I managed to say, trailing off as my mind struggled with itself.

            “Do you like it? Do you think I look good?” She asked with excited urgency, fluffing her hair with her hands and batting her eyes. Anxiously, she awaited my response.

            I didn’t know what to say. Yeah, I totally liked it. I liked it so much that I wanted to bend her over right there. But that was perverted and definitely taboo, wasn’t it? So I should say no. But she desperately wanted to hear that she looked good.

            Ultimately, I decided that she wasn’t actually my biological mother.

            “Yes, I think so.” I said meekly, unsure how she would take it.

            Cheryl squealed in delight, something I’d never seen her do. She rushed over to me, destroying what was left of her dress in the process, which left only her red lingerie and tattered strands of black dress. Her arms wrapped around me, lifting me to my feet. She embraced me in a deep hug and happily kissed me on my forehead.

            The problem was that by this time I had a raging boner which was now uncomfortably pressed up against her bare thigh. I tried to squirm to the side so she wouldn’t feel it. Cheryl would have none of it, and with considerable force she twisted me back into her hug. The big woman grabbed the back of my head and buried it into her neck, while I felt my stiffened member drag across her leg to rest directly between her thighs.

            She had to know about it. There was no way she couldn’t feel that.

            Almost in response to my thoughts, her whole body clenched. Her arms tightened around me, and her thighs clamped firmly around the tip of my penis, which had by now pitched a considerable tent in my pants.

            She simply held me there as her stomach rumbled angrily.

            “I’m starving Dale,” she whispered seductively, “you need to go to the grocery store and get me a lot of food. Can you do that… for me?”

            “Yes.” I answered immediately, without thinking.

            “Great.” She slowly broke our embrace. “Take the car, and don’t dawdle.”

            ……

            I rushed back home with a car loaded with groceries. Cheryl had wanted me to buy quite a bit, and she’d given me a considerable amount of money. I knew she was planning on eating it all too.

            My head was swimming as I pulled into the driveway of our mansion. What the fuck was going on? For whatever reason, my mind was able to clear up during the drive. This was messed up, on multiple levels. First, women shouldn’t just grow like that. Secondly, why was I suddenly sexually attracted to my adoptive mother? Lastly, why did I have the strange feeling that the attraction was reciprocated?

            I couldn’t explain it. I wanted to bring her to a doctor, and to bring myself to a shrink. Logically, that would make the most sense right now. But… for whatever reason I was now unpacking the load of groceries I’d just purchased.

            Cheryl met me at the door, draped in a towel. She’d just taken a shower, and it was clear that she’d grown several inches taller since I’d been gone. As soon as I saw her sexy frame my mind shut down again. I wanted nothing more than to tear that towel off.

            I handed her two grocery bags, and she carried them back inside, only to tear them open and begin devouring the contents. And I mean devour. By the time I came back with a second armful, she’d downed a whole loaf of bread and several bananas. As I set the bags down I saw her pop the last banana in her mouth and swallow it whole, hardly chewing.

            I hauled about a dozen more bags in as she continued feeding. After I’d gotten them all, I merely sat on the countertop and watched. Seeing her eat was oddly fascinating, not just because of the speed at which she could put food away, but because I could visibly see her growing. Her growth combined with her powerful scent quickly brought me to a solid erection.

            With her back turned to me, she animalistically tore into her third bag, ripping open the contents and swallowing the food whole. Bags of cookies, crackers, fruit- she shoved them all in. And I watched the results, as her ass widened, her legs elongated, and her back broadened. She was growing into an amazon, and I loved every second of it. I couldn’t help it.

            She ignored me as she gorged herself, unable to satisfy her unending hunger. By the time she hit the fifth bag her towels fell to the floor, exposing her supple bare ass to me. Cheryl hardly noticed. I watched her grow with increased desire. I was losing the ability to control myself, and that very loss of control was exciting me in and of itself. It was a dirty, guilty pleasure, and I began to involuntarily touch myself as I watched this gorgeous female grow to over eight feet tall and more.

            Finally on her sixth bag, Cheryl began to slow down. She grabbed an entire gallon of orange juice, opened it and slammed the whole jug easily. She was so sexy. Her luscious reddish-brown hair fell in curls down her now expansive back. I could see that her breasts had grown significantly, so much in fact that even from the rear I was beginning to see side boob. Her entire lower body had grown and thickened, giving her a more womanly proportion than what she’d had before. That feminine butt had plumped up right in front of me, enlarging and forming an even curvier apple shape. Her cute feet had widened, and her calves thickened to support the additional weight that had been added to her ever increasing frame.

            She burped loudly and tossed the OJ jug to the side before turning to me.

            As soon as she saw me I knew something was going to happen. Her eyes didn’t even make contact with mine. I followed her gaze right to my crotch, which had pitched a decent tent by this point. Cheryl smiled a cocky smile as her large green eyes widened. My amazonian mother walked towards me.

            She leaned up against the counter next to me, fully naked. Her volleyball sized boobs lolled out to the sides as she leaned back, her gigantic butt pressing into the counter edge next to me.

            “Hey Dale… how you doing over there?” she ran her fingers through my hair.

            I gulped. “Great.”

            She felt my forehead. “Oh baby, you seem so warm. You’re burning up!”

            I did feel like I was a bit warm, but it was for a different reason other than sickness. I smelled that perfume scent again, teasing my nostrils with its seductive aroma. There was no way that it could be perfume though. Cheryl hadn’t put any on recently.

            She stood up in front of me, towering at her full height. I stared up at her as she grabbed my pants.

            “You need to cool off honey. Here… let me get that.”

            In no time, she’d stripped my clothes off. We were both naked in the kitchen, which was more than weird. Cheryl was standing, and I was sitting on the counter. I knew I should run, or put some clothes on, or do something! But I wasn’t in my right frame of mind. Suddenly, I didn’t care that it was my adoptive mother in front of me. To me, it was just a large, horny woman. One who was hungrily staring at my body, like a cougar hunting for fresh meat.

            The woman in front of me was gigantic. She placed both hands on my shoulders and widened her stance, preparing herself and allowing me to enjoy the view of her new, expansive body. Her feminine hips swayed slightly as she settled in, and her breasts bobbed and bounced with new weight. I felt her fingers eagerly play over my shoulders in anticipation.

            She was going to tear into me, to satisfy her own urges. Her own son! But I wasn’t actually her real son so…

            I gazed downward at her crotch. It was swollen and turgid, with a thick patch of womanly pubic hair. The smell emanating from her lips was fresh, alluring and sensuous. I recognized it as the “perfume” I’d been smelling this whole time. Slowly I followed the curves of her body upwards until I made eye contact. Was she really going to go through with this?

            Reading into her vibrant emerald eyes, I could see she was as conflicted as I was. The fact that she’d been holding me for several minutes was evident of that. I could plainly tell she was horny as hell, yet she was also holding back. Physically, at her size, there was nothing stopping her from taking me. That immense woman was voluptuous and meaty compared to my toothpick frame. I watched as she tentatively bit her lower lip, her face a hot combination of regret and lust. Slowly her hands followed the contour of my body, tracing along my shoulders and arms until they came to rest on my hips.

            Cheryl pulled me right up to the edge of the counter, until my ass was hardly resting on it at all. Her long fingers cupped both of my cheeks and powerfully pulled my pelvis toward her. I threw my arms around her and turned my head to the side as I was thrust into her.

            I gasped tentatively as her slick pussy lips split over my erect tip. My shaft slid easily into the depths of her sheath. Her hairy muff pressed into my own as she pulled more, eager to engulf all of me. Her hands squeezed hard as she grunted, muscling me into her as she plowing her huge pelvis forward. It was exciting, satisfying and terrifying all at the same time.

            The surreal experience didn’t stop there. Cheryl immediately took charge, losing herself in the moment and completely overpowering me with her incredible bulk. My arms wrapped around her massive ass as her womanly hips churned into me with considerable force. I felt myself being slammed into the counter, rocked by her forceful thrusts and gyrations. Her thick lower body powered into me, increasing in pace as she became more and more aroused. The temperature rose dramatically, and her hands found new places to grab onto me as she animalistically clutched me to her body. She crushed me with her torso, desperately trying to squeeze me into her. I could feel her huge forearms pressing into my back in a sexy but overpowering death hug.

            In a minute she was breathing heavily, her long hair draped down my shoulders and back as she lowered her head. I could feel her exerted breath, hot and heavy on my neck. Her pussy loosened and tightened, churning and wriggling on my member, rhythmically squeezing it in a hot, muscular embrace. Suddenly I was lifted off the countertop and slammed into the fridge. Cheryl leaned into me, squashing me against the cool metal fridge as she blasted me with her hips. Her breath became rapid, and she let out several girlie grunts of pleasure as she forced herself into me. I hung on for dear life, struggling with my own urges and trying not to lose control.

            It was somewhat difficult to breath, mostly because my lungs were being crushed but also because Cheryl’s boobs were pressing into my face. Her new growth had put my face at her chest level, so now I was being given a personal, up close look at her ever expanding bosom. Her lovely left breast squished into my face while the other tapped heavily against the side of my tiny head, bobbing slightly with every push.

            I had thought that she was being rough with me before, but this was an entirely new level of pressure. Her body crunched into mine, shoving the whole fridge back as she bucked and humped. The sound of a fridge bouncing combined with her sensual grunts of exertion. I began to feel my ribs squeezing inwards as her torso overtook my whole body in a complete sexual conquest. Her hands were now free because she had me pinned me against the fridge, so she grabbed onto my calves and split my legs wide, nearly pulling my leg muscles as she frantically worked herself over my exposed rod. She stifled a scream as she humped vigorously, nearing her climax.

            I couldn’t take much more of this either. At that moment, Cheryl was the most gorgeous woman I’d ever seen. She wasn’t my mother- she was a hot, horny giant milf who needed a good fucking, and she wasn’t afraid to go out and get it any way she could.

            The ridges in her sheath pulled and tugged at the tip of my penis, sending waves of uncontainable pleasure down the whole length of my rod. I could feel my head rubbing against the top of her incredible vagina, fucking her hard right on her walnut-textured G-spot. The thick muscles of her twat clamped and squeezed, liberally lubricated by her womanly juices that slathered my cock and emitted a powerful pheromone. I fell into a trancelike state as my body took over and I passed the point of no return. The base of my penis kicked in as I began to orgasm, involuntarily squeezing off my load. Muscular contractions pumped load after load into Cheryl’s hungry pussy, rebounding and recoiling before sending another and another.

            I’d masturbated plenty of times before, but nothing compared to a real woman. I’d normally get a dozen or so of these contractions myself, but with Cheryl I was hitting the twenties or thirties. I suppose I lost count. It wasn’t like I was really able to keep an accurate count in my state. My ears rang and my heart pounded, and in the distance I could hear Cheryl screaming in ecstasy as she orgasmed herself. In a period of intense pressure, she compressed me against the fridge and held me there until she finished. Hot and heavy, her sweaty body crushed me until she’d had enough.

            It felt like being on a cloud as love chemicals ran rampant through my head. My whole body tingled. Cheryl was equally in a haze. Slowly she leaned back, releasing me from the pressure of her new and enlarged body. Holding me by my pelvis, she slowly lowered me to the ground.

            As I felt my bare feet hit the cold floor, I gazed upwards at my giantess mother. She suddenly seemed distant, distracted. A quizzical look crossed her face, and she grabbed her lower stomach. Her big womanly hips shimmied as she fidgeted.

            What was happening? Cheryl didn’t look uncomfortable, but her body language seemed to indicate otherwise. As I watched, a broad smile crossed her lips, and she took a big step back.

            Spurned by something, and right before my eyes, her body began to expand more. Cheryl began to grow further, adding even more height and bulk to her frame. My head spun. How could this happen? It wasn’t possible!

            With a seductive glare of power, my mother hugged her own body as it grew. Whatever this was, she was loving every second of it, and in a way so was I. She was like a goddess, a beautiful sexy goddess of incredible size and feminine power.

            I shook my head in disbelief as I watched her expand. Her boobs. Her boobs grew so much. I felt myself slump to my knees in awe as her chest expanded beyond the proportions of the rest of her body. With erect, puffy nipples her buxom tits extended, growing fuller and heavier with every passing moment. They began to jut significantly out from her torso, almost creating a shelf of tit-flesh. Her cup size skyrocketed as her breasts neared the size of basketballs. Cheryl lifted her arms and clasped her hands behind her head, exposing her heavenly bosom and pressing it up into the air. Her boobs lolled heavily out to the sides as she admired her newly developed bust as her growth rate began to slow.

            Finally, she spoke, in a low breathy moan. She’d topped out at around ten feet tall.

            “Yeahhh…. That’ll do nicely.” She cupped both breasts in her hands. They were already getting too big for her to support them completely. She played with them a bit, wobbling the huge fleshy orbs in her hands before stooping down to my level.

            “What do you think Dale? Do you like what you see?” she asked, in a teasing tone.

            I nodded vigorously. “Cheryl, you look… indescribable. Well, beautiful really. But… did we… How is this even possible?”

            The woman knelt beside me and placed one gigantic hand on the back of my neck. She brought her face level with mine, carefully speaking low and slow.

            “That’s not important Dale. All Mommy wants right now is to spend more time with you. And Mommy gets what she wants.” She stroked the back of my head, gently running her claw like nails through my hair. At that moment I felt very small and physically quite weak. It felt as if she could pop my head like an orange if she wanted to.

            Thing were going to get very interesting around here.