- Text Size +

                I clamber up Julia’s left breast and already feel the shivers of anticipation running through her warm skin under my hands and feet.

                With all the fear and anxiety built up inside me, the renewed feeling of her tingling flesh beneath mine is electrifying as ever.  I try not to shake myself and give away my true disgusted opinion of this whole ordeal, although I suppose Julia wouldn’t be able to tell with her own two breasts quaking gently independent of me.

                I rub my hands together as if about to do mechanical repairs and wrap them around Julia’s soft nipple.  It springs to attention even faster than when I surprised her during class.  It’s a sensation wonkier than most I’ve experienced at this size to have this mound of dark flesh rising and hardening at my mere touch, and that’s saying something.

                Like clay, molded into shape between my hands.  I’m a potter of this gargantuan psychopath’s sensitive bits.

                I press harder into Julia’s flesh and can already feel her quivering more, and each breath causes her chest to rise and fall higher.  Her entire massive body, stretching from the top of her head to the tip of her toes, serves as my living canvas and comes fully alive.

                I look up toward Julia’s face and see her eyes closed gently, her lips curled into a waiting smile.

                I still have no real idea of what it is I’m doing.  All I know for certain is that if Julia’s going to be in any mood to loosen her tongue, I’ve got to get her nice and comfortable.

                The goosebumps are springing up along Julia’s hardened nipple.  I slide my fingers in patterns around the rim of it, then gently recede and brush my palm against it, all the while applying enough pressure that, with any luck, sexual pleasure will be applied and be converted directly into willingness to dole out information to me.

                The rising and falling action below me is becoming more and more extreme, making it harder to keep a steady rhythm going.  Julia’s eyes are now clenched tight and cooed moans are escaping breathily through her pursed lips.  Trembling, her tongue emerges and laps stickily along the plump pink skin of her mouth before worming its way back into its slimy cave.

                My performance must’ve been negatively affected by these massive convulsions, because a moment later I feel a soft fingertip pressing me downward just enough to keep me level with Julia’s nipple to provide support.

                “Keep going, Jack,” she whispers, gasping awkwardly.  “Don’t stop.”

                “Never,” I hiss as sexily as I can while having an oversized digit prodding uncomfortably at my back.  At this point, I figure finesse isn’t required and begin working her nipple more aggressively between my palms, gliding them roughly over the rippling dark flesh.

                This seems to have done the trick, and a shrill gasp of surprise and passion erupts uncontrollably from her lips, her body finally rising high enough in quick succession that I am bucked like an amateur cowboy from her nipple and up into the air.

                Suspended in midair for only a fraction of a second, I look down at the landscape of the topless teenager below me, her smooth skin stretching on further down than I can see.  Her milky breasts jiggle roundly in motion with the rest of her. 

                Her eyes finally snapping open, her bright eyes glazed over, she lets her mouth hang open and sigh, preparing for what I can only pray is the final bout of this activity.

                Seeing me hovering above her from the jump, Julia’s palm is suddenly enveloping my vision as well as my body, her fingers curling around me and giving way to shadows as I am clenched roughly into her grasp. 

                It seems the throws of ecstasy leave little room for gentleness because there is not much in the way of “love” that I can feel in the firm grip of my girlfriend’s horny last move.  Wind whips into the cracks of space between the powerful fingers as I find myself seemingly falling again.

                With a hard thrust, I am deposited back onto Julia’s nipple, but this time I find her entire palm pancaking down against me, her fingers splaying and working quickly to spread me as far out across her breast as my body will reach.  Then, getting back into a rhythm of thrusting, Julia begins working me hard against her nipple, leaving me no room to move my limbs, or participate in any way.  Just as well.

                “Let me,” she manages to gasp out, chewing on the words with such little focus that it might seem to an outsider she’s forgotten how to speak.  “Let… me.”

                The bitter side of me wants to croak out to her that, no, of course she can go ahead and use my body to get herself off again like it’s the most natural thing in the world.  Of course, the bitter side of me, nor any other side, isn’t going anywhere at this moment, so I remain silent.

                In the blur of sickening motion up and down, forward and backward against the ruffled sheets of Julia’s bed, I can see her other arm pointed outward to a point below her belly button.  I can’t see what her other hand is up to, though I have a sneaking suspicion of what it is, and in the intense heat of this moment, I’m grateful I don’t have to watch.

                An animalistic screech and a last heave of her breasts followed by a long sigh and a ceasing of motion lets me know that Julia’s playtime has seemingly come to an end, and I couldn’t be happier for it.

                Now that I’ve done something for her, it’s time to see if she can return the favor in a manner that doesn’t involve raping me.

                “Oh, fuck,” she sighs, swallowing hard and finally releasing the pressure from her hand off my back, which I’m almost certain is a deep flushed red by this point.  “Sorry I had to take over at the end there, I know you were working hard, it’s just…”

                “Yeah, I get it,” I peep quietly, catching my breath.

                “You’re not quite big enough to get the job done alone.”

                “Yeah.”

                “Another first for you, then, hmm?”

                She’s correct, although I shudder to imagine anyone having a “first” at all in any way resembling what she just did to me.

                “Yep.”

                “Great.  And, now that I’ve shown you a new way to have fun,” she drawls, her fingers arching toward me and scooping me up with significantly more polite gentleness.  “It’s time for you to make a suggestion.”

                As nonchalantly as I can, I shrug and speak in a tone quiet enough that I know she’ll have to put every ounce of focus she has into picking up my words.  “Oh, you know, I guess I could.  It’s just that, when I used to… get a little naughtier… I’d... oh, never mind.”

                “What?” Julia begs almost immediately, her hand quivering with the anticipation.

                “Well…” I begin, letting her linger diligently on every word.  “I normally like to have a little… drink, to put me in a better mood.”

                A sly smile curves along Julia’s wet lips, and I suddenly feel that maybe this whole sordid afternoon was worth every humiliating lie and nipple caress.

Chapter End Notes:

Please comment!