- Text Size +

 

Julia twiddles me between her thumbs while keeping my back pressed against her palm as she leans back against the pillows on her bed, just staring at me.  I somehow always seem to find myself in this same position. 

 

                I imagine she likes the thought of someone hovering over her as if about to go down on her, regardless of the fact that said someone is so small he’s not actually going down on anything unless she wants him to.

 

                “Tell me, Jack,” Julia sighs, rubbing a fingertip slowly across my chest.  “Tell me about you… before I found you.”

 

                I raise an eyebrow.  This is a new one.

 

                “What about me?”

 

                “Oh, I don’t know.  Anything.  Try me.”

 

                “Um.  Okay,” I cough uncomfortably, still keenly aware of my nude form being plastered against the skin of Julia’s palm and unable to focus completely.  “I… liked computers?  And writing?  And not public speaking?”

 

                “Booooooring,” Julia drones playfully, her fingers wriggling against my shoulders.  “That’s not what I meant.”

 

                “Oh.”

 

                “Sorry, no offense, baby, but I don’t care about all that.  Like, at all.  I just want to know about the interesting stuff.”

 

                I try very desperately to recall a time where I might’ve taken any measure of offense to what was just said to me so callously. 

 

                I fail to.  In my world now, such off-handed  comments like those are the smallest of small potatoes.  I wouldn’t have even batted an eye at that if Julia’s oddly polite caveat hadn’t caught my ear.

 

                “The… interesting stuff?” I respond.

 

                I’ve got her in such a good mood after my escapades on her nipple, and now I’m not positive I can keep things under control.  What does she even want? 

 

                I feel totally exposed, and this time, it’s not just because she’s got me spread-eagled me in her hand.

 

                “You know,” she coos, drawing her hands slowly closer to her face and exhaling, letting the warm air from between her lips waft over me.  I shiver in her grasp without meaning to.  “About… girls.  Women.”

 

                I’m not liking where this is headed.

 

                “You mean, like, my friends?”

 

                Julia slyly smirks, narrowing her eyes playfully.  “No, you little goof.  I mean women you’ve been… with.”

 

                Obviously, Julia imagines me as quite the casanova at the ripe age of fifteen before she captured me.  I shrug.  “There’s nothing to tell,” I answer truthfully.  “I’ve never been with someone.  Well… not until now, anyway.”

 

                Her deep blue eyes widen.  She’s obviously surprised.

 

                “I was your first?”

 

                “Yeah.”

 

                “Oh…” she sighs, trying to disguise her delight as coyness.  “Then I guess being together is a new experience for both of us, isn’t it?”

 

                “I guess so.”

 

                “Gosh, Jack,” she coos, her voice deepening, as her hand draws close enough to her mouth that I can reach out and run my fingertips along her plump, damp lips.  I’m already nervous.

 

                “Yes, Julia?”

 

                “Do you have any idea what I want to do for you?”

 

                “No,” I answer truthfully again.

 

                “…to you, then?”

 

                “Who, me?”

 

                “Yes, you, little lover,” she giggles as her fingers finally release themselves from my body, leaving me splayed freely in her palm.  “Who else?”

 

                “Oh, I don’t know. 

 

                “You’re just begging for it, aren’t you?” she asks, her fingers caging themselves around me.  “You’re just trying to get a little rise out of me, aren’t you?”

 

                “You know me!” I chuckle, at this point operating on auto-pilot, and letting my mind panic freely of my consciousness.

 

                Julia’s other hand slides slowly down her torso.  She presses her fingers down into the fabric of her shirt, spreading them out, and grips the hem of it before tugging it upward along her smooth abdomen and leaving it bunched up just below her breasts.

 

                “I do, don’t I?” she calmly replies.  “And you know me, too.  More than anyone, actually.”

 

                “I wouldn’t have it any other way.”

 

                “Neither would I,” she says with a wink, sliding her shirt up over her bra and along her arms.  “Excuse me a moment.”

 

                I have no time to react as Julia’s lips part and her hand lurches forward, sliding the front part of my body into her mouth.  My torso lands uncomfortably atop the bottom row of her perfect white teeth, although her lip helps cushion the blow. 

 

                Instantly I feel my face splashing into a pool of hot saliva and slaking along her curious red tongue, but it doesn’t last for more than an extraordinarily tense second before Julia’s shirt is completely off and she’s fishing me out by my ankles with her fingertips.

 

                “Sorry about that,” she shrugs.  “Only have two hands, after all.”

 

                “You’re only human,” I answer untruthfully this time.

 

                Julia smiles so warmly you’d think I’d just called her God Almighty and bought her chocolates.

 

                “Jack, you… you just…”

 

                “Yes?”

 

                “…you get me, you know that?”

 

                “I do.”

 

                “No, but I mean… really… get me.  And I love you for it.”

 

                “What are boyfriends for, Julia?” I drawl in kind, wiping her spit out of my eyes as subtly as possible.

 

                “I think we’re about to find out again, aren’t we?” Julia snickers, her eyes falling down to her chest.  “What do you say to Round 2 with my hoohoos?”

 

                “You’re saying I didn’t already win?”

 

                “I’m saying it takes a lot to beat them.  Now c’mon.”  Her hand lowers, her fingers uncaging themselves, as I roll off the side of her palm into the space between her breasts. 

 

                She’s not particularly as well-endowed as many her age, but to someone like me, it’s still overwhelming as I find myself surrounded by two dunes of heavy, slightly jiggling flesh held in place by a black lacy bra.

 

                If she weren’t such a psychotic monster, I might even find it attractive. 

 

                Of course, I probably would be massaging them with my hands rather than standing between them if that were the case at all.

 

                “Um…” I begin, pausing for a second, unthinkably planning how best to tackle Julia’s goods from this newfound angle.

 

                “Oh, wow!  I can’t believe I almost forgot,” Julia groans to herself, her hands tucking behind her back and fumbling with the strap.  “I’m so airheaded sometimes.”  She slides a little further down into the pillow, giving me a more level surface to stand on.

 

                I duck a little as the two sexy cups of her huge bra come daintily away from the two pale mounds of her breasts bursting out underneath.  With a flourish she tosses the bra to the side of her bed, and then tucks her hands behind her head to relax, her taut gaze never breaking from me. 

 

                She gently bites the edge of her lip as she studies me, and then purses them.  She nods with a twinkle of her eye, and I know that’s all the confirmation I’m going to get.

 

                Time to go to work.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please comment!