- Text Size +

                “Jack.  Jack.  C’mon, look at me so I know you’re okay,” comes a soft voice, whispered through soft and concerned lips, as I blink a few times to clear the shadow from my eyes.

                Air fills my lungs heavily like disease, the oxygen feeling almost greasy with the odor of skin and sweat as I recall where I am: crumpled into the toe section of Julia’s right shoe.  Today it’s a plain gray moccasin, carpeted on the interior with a thick, raw padding of tied fur.  I remember this before I even have clear enough vision to see it in the dim light of the shoe as Julia grips it against her torso, peering with worry in at me. 

                I spent the early morning under merciless assault from Julia’s long toes, the soft and bulbous tips offering little comfort as she drummed them down upon me like fleshy hammers.  It wasn’t hard enough to leave bruises, certainly, but after about an hour of her playful footsie variation I was left covered in rug burns from the fur coating and practically cowering in the fluffy darkness as the clear victors of the encounter, my girlfriend’s toes, rested comfortably on top of me, weighing just enough to make it not worth the effort to try and push them off my overheated naked body.

                Evidently, I had fallen asleep after a hell of a morning, and as I creep up the slope of the shoe and toward the open mouth of it, light floods in and I can see the deceptively angelic face of our tormentor smiling down at me, her eyes glowing again just as they did in the dream, her pursed lips finally curling upward again.  She exhales, clearly relieved, as her fingers slide easily into the shoe, the wonderfully cold skin wrapping snugly around my body and lifting me out of my prison cell.

                Her fingers squeeze me lightly into her palm as if getting a feel for my weight again.  She frowns, drawing me closer to her soft face and squinting as she shifts her fingers around, allowing her to get a good look at every inch of me.  I comply limply, allowing her practiced hands to stroke me like a stress ball about to be crushed.

                “That’s my boy,” she nods, lowering her voice.  “How are you feeling?”

                “Kinda tired, I guess,” I answer truthfully.  Looking around, I realize we’re back in a bathroom stall.  Straining my ears, then I can hear a dull roar peppered with shrill chatter.  We’re obviously in the cafeteria bathroom.

                It’s odd to be here.  The classrooms designated as after school detention rooms are no more than one hundred feet and a couple of turns in the hallway from the entrance to the cafeteria, so desperately close to where I am now.

                So desperately close to where this all began.  To a room where I was too foolish to be aware of my surroundings, where my entire life was stripped of me in a blink and gifted forcibly into the hands of a young girl with a crush on me and a goddess complex barely held under control. 

                I’ve often wondered if I could’ve done something; I’ve played the scene over countless times in my mind, but no matter how I position the variables, after what I’ve seen of Julia, I know it wasn’t a random event.  It couldn’t have been.  She would’ve had me for her own, one way or another.

                Julia shrugs, loosening the grips of her fingers on my nude form and allowing me to gently rest in her palm.  I fight back a sigh of temporary relief.

                It’s on days like this, where Julia’s toes seem restless within the confines of the shoe I happen to be residing in, that I literally yearn to be held by Julia and caressed by the soft surface of her palm, cradled by warm and loving fingers.  Anything but this.

                “I guess I was a little rough on you, wasn’t I?” she muses, her eyes darting quickly in the direction of the door when she hears the squeak of rubber sneakers marching by before her longing gaze returns to me.

                “Oh, you know… I’m tough, I can take it,” I chuckle, showing as little irony as I can.  My head is still swimming from the dream, trying to make sense of all of it.  Somehow, though, my instincts seem to be guiding me in the direction of playing along rather than emotionlessly going through the required steps.

                Julia beams at me.  “Oh, don’t I know it.  In fact, your whole body, is pretty tough…” she giggles, raising an eyebrow as her eyes suddenly become transfixed on the area between my legs.  “…some parts more than others.”

                “Yep.  You’d know, all right,” I grin, wrapping my arms around her thumb as I clamber across her cupped palm.  Leaning in, I plant a hard kiss on the tip of her finger and then her fingernail before leaning my cheek against it.

                Julia’s lower jaw seems to hang open for a moment in awe before she leans in closer, nudging my body with the most tender of touches from her lips.  I quiver, not quite prepared for it.

                “Can we always be like this, baby?” she whispers in a voice so low I wonder if she can even hear herself.  “Forever?”

                “Absolutely,” I smile back, nodding.  She touches me again with her lips, the soft skin puckering ever so lightly against me, as if she wants to kiss me but she’s afraid of hurting me.

                “Maybe I left you down there for too long,” she seems to conclude.

                I’m tempted to pinch myself.  An all-too-rare moment nowadays where Julia seems to actually be giving a coherent second thought to the wellbeing of her pets, even if it is me.  Unprecedented from a girl who now seems to believe it’s perfectly acceptable etiquette to be kissing a boy who you refer to as your boyfriend one minute and to be grinding him beneath your toes inside your shoe for five hours straight in the next.

                “Well, what now, then?” I hear myself ask, not quite knowing why.

                “I had a lot of fun with you this morning,” she snickers playfully.  “Even if I couldn’t see you.  I appreciated the effort, by the way.  I could feel you squirming down there for so long.  It was so adorable I was tempted to pull you out during trig class so I could pet you.  I kinda wish I had, actually.  You’d look a little more awake right now.”

                “Well, we all make mistakes,” I say, pretending to joke.

                “What?” she seems to snap, her voice still low but just as imperious as ever.

                “Not you, of course,” I retort hastily, practically flinching as her voice became a dagger again.

                Julia frowns at me, brow furrowed, narrowed eyes piercing, her gorgeous face like a monolith frozen in an expression of unfettered rage, and for an instant it occurs to me that I might’ve just damned myself and all my friends with a simple sentence.  However, just as I feel a few token beads of sweat falling down my cheek, Julia breaks into joyous laughter, shutting her eyes and causing her whole body to tremble.

                Does this mean I’m not dead?

                Almost immediately Julia brings me back close to her face and taps me lightly on the chest with a fingertip, stroking my stomach carefully in an attempt to soothe.

                “Sorry, Jack, I just couldn’t resist… you were just so… so helpless, and you looked so freaked out, it seemed so cute and hilarious, I couldn’t just…”

                Obviously I’m involuntarily holding an unforgiveable expression on my own face because Julia’s face quickly changes back into one of solemnity, but this time it appears to be directed at herself.

                “I… I didn’t really scare you, did I, baby?  You know I love you too much to get upset about stuff you say.  I don’t care about any of it.  Say whatever you want; I don’t mind.”

                I’m quite sure there are dozens of things I could say at this very moment that would almost guarantee my hypothetically bloodied corpse being flushed down the toilet within five minutes, but of course Julia wouldn’t admit that to me, and probably not even herself.  I smile cautiously, nodding.

                “WELL,” Julia sighs brightly.  “I guess your jerk of a girlfriend has had enough of almost scaring the pee out of you.  Why don’t we switch for a little while here, and let you have the fun instead, Jack?”

                Once again, Julia severely misjudges me.  The only fun I can really conceive of having at this moment would involve beating the shit out of Julia’s face until it had pretty much caved in, but I’m assuming that’s not the option she’s about to offer me.  Nevertheless, I nod, trying not to let my smile turn into a grimace.

                “That sounds awesome, Julia,” I smarm, disgusting myself.  “Like what?”

                Julia’s focus seems to intensify.  “You like me, don’t you, Jack?”

                I feel like my head’s going to roll right off as I instantly go into berserk nodding mode.  “Of course.  Why do you even need to ask?”

                Julia shakes her head, brushing a few long stray locks of deep brown hair away from her eyes so she can see me more clearly, her head tilting in that way it so often does when she’s thinking about something I’d rather not know about but can already tell will directly involve me.

                “No, I mean… me… my… body,” she croons, running her free hand, pointer finger extended, down from the crook of her neck, between her breasts, along her abdomen, and down to her crotch.

                “I like your body almost as much as I love the person who owns it,” I say as easily as I can, aware that I’m walking on eggshells here.  Julia grins again, giving me reason to believe I chose correctly.

                “Well… I have to be in class, but…” Julia drawls, rolling her eyes as if her mind isn’t already made up.  “There’s no reason you can’t have some fun with it.”

                “Oh.  I… I guess not, huh?” I state as neutrally as possible, entirely unsure of how to handle what’s happening.

                Julia slowly and methodically tucks a finger into the neck of her blouse, propping the fabric open and holding her other cupped hand just over it, allowing me to peer down into the darkness that shrouds her breasts, covered by a lacy black bra. 

                Far too fancy for school. 

                Quite obviously there entirely for my benefit.

                “Like what you see?” she whispers daintily.

                “Y-Y-Yes.”

                “Then enjoy, baby,” she coos, pecking lightly at my face again with puckered lips before slowly tipping her palm, allowing me to tumble down into her shirt, where I slide down the soft slope of skin and immediately become lodged between the two tight and firm hills of juicy, rotund flesh that make up Julia’s chest.

                With a sigh, I uncomfortably press a hand against each massive breast and tuck my legs into the thin silky strap connecting the deep cups as Julia winks at me a final time before covering herself back up and calmly exiting the bathroom stall.

Chapter End Notes:

Please comment!