- Text Size +

                “OH, FUCKING GOD, NO, NO, NO!  DON’T DO IT, JULIA, PLEASE, I’LL DO ANYTHING!  ANYTHING!” screams Brian, his voice going hoarse, his muscles becoming weak.

                “Where do you think you’re going, hmmm?  Little wormy?  Trying to crawl away from me?” says Julia perkily, lowering her foot toward her victim.  Slowly, I watch her monstrous toes curl downward, sliding Beth’s head easily between her fleshy digits and gripping it tightly, to which Beth responds by thrashing wildly with her arms and moaning in pain.

                Purposefully, then, Julia plants the ball of her foot against the carpet, arching her pale, wrinkled sole upward so that the full force of her foot is threatening to press downward onto Brian’s sister, pinned helplessly under Julia’s bare foot, her poor head being squeezed mercilessly between two powerful, unrelenting toes.

                “Stop fighting, wormy, or I’ll squeeze your brains right out of your skull with my big toe!” snickers Julia, although at the same time with an unforgiving air of dictatorial power that we know she’s being perfectly serious.  To drive her point home, Julia lifts her foot off the ground ever so slightly before slamming it back down onto the carpet, flattening Beth’s legs underneath the ball of her foot.  We hear a sharp snapping sound as no-doubt more of the bones in Beth’s legs are broken.  Another shrill scream erupts from Beth far below.

                “Oh, stop whining,” snarls our teenage owner down at Beth.  “You already broke ‘em falling down, like, a foot away from the ground.  It’s not like you can still use them.”

                “JULIA, STOP THIS, SHE DIDN’T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH ANY OF THIS, SHE JUST WANTED TO HELP US!” cries Kelly, standing up and breaking her own silence at last.

                “You’re right,” agrees Julia, twisting the heavy ball of her foot down on top of the screaming Beth’s legs, just to make sure everything inside them is pulverized.  “And in a way, she is.  Because I’ll bet none of you are going to forget this for a long time.”

                Watching all of our stunned, silenced expressions with glee, Julia returns her attention down to the tiny woman writhing like a dying bug between her toes and smiles, tilting her head curiously.

                “Still doin’ okay down there, Beth?  Haven’t had enough yet, huh?  Let’s just go for a ride,” she concludes, gripping her toes more tightly around Beth’s head, who seems to have, out of sheer pain, given up the useless thrashing escape attempt.  With her monstrous, fleshy toes practically choking Beth around the neck, Julia proceeds to drag her foot along the carpet, turning her swivel chair one rotation, no-doubt giving Beth some very serious carpet burns as she grinds her vulnerable, broken naked body down against the ground under the immense weight of her bare foot.  Sure enough, as Julia ends the rotation and finally releases the firm grip of her toes from Beth’s neck, allowing Brian’s sister to roll over painfully on the ground, I see massive, bloody streaks along her entire body just from the coarse grinding of the carpet.

                I can hardly believe my eyes.  Sure, I’ve seen Julia swallow Jim before, but that was quick and efficient, nothing like this.  Julia’s toying with her prey tortuously and with impunity, while wearing the most demonically empowered smile I’ve ever seen cross the lips of a cute teenage girl, or any human being, for that matter.

                “You see,” says Julia without looking at us, leaning down and plucking the weak form of Beth’s barely breathing body up from the carpet by a leg between her thumb and forefinger.  “When you make a choice, it doesn’t just affect you.  It affects everyone around you.  It’s not always fair, sure, but that’s how it works.  You have to think about these things before you do them.  Who’s involved, what will happen to everyone… and then you have to learn to live with those choices.  The consequences.”
                Dangling Beth’s barely conscious body above all of us by Julia’s mammoth fingers, we all go silent.  Even Brian.  He’s simply out of things to say.  Sweat and tears drenching his and our bodies as well, our hearts railing against our ribcages, we stare on, praying silently for a sign that this is just a horrible nightmare we’re all experiencing at the same time.  It’s literally all we have left, standing so helplessly down on this desk with nothing but the promise of mortal injury awaiting us if we so much as raise our voices again while watching this kind, innocent woman brutalized just because she tried to save us.

                “And now, this will be your consequence.  All of you.  Watch this and remember that it was you all who brought her here,” orders Julia, her lips parting, her tongue wriggling from its soggy hovel.  We watch, jaws dropped, hearts wrenched, as Julia, without another moment of delay, wads Beth’s mangled body between her lips and over her teeth.

                “No… please… I didn’t do anything w-w-wrong…” we hear Beth croaking painfully as Julia lays the woman on top of her massive, soggy tongue, which instantly tubes around her puny body as if inviting her into a new home.

                Julia pays no attention, closing her lips and sealing Beth inside the hellish cave of her mouth.

                She closes her eyes, moaning softly with pleasure as she savors the tiny woman’s taste.

                The room goes so silent you could almost hear a fly buzzing in another state.

                Julia’s cheeks inflate, and then her jaw contracts.  A soft, wet popping sound, followed by crunching as Julia begins to chew.  A slurping gargle of liquid along Julia’s gums echoes through our eardrums.  A single drop of blood dribbles between Julia’s closed lips, but her crimson-stained tongue laps out and catches it before it can roll down her chin.  She sighs with delight as if sampling some delicious new dish, slurping up Beth’s spilled innards and sucking on them against her puffed cheeks and then, inhaling heavily through her nose, she swallows loudly and dramatically, patting her throat with happiness as Beth’s broken corpse slides down toward her stomach.

Chapter End Notes:

Stay tuned for the final chapter of Act II.  Please comment!