- Text Size +

“So, listen, baby,” says Julia calmly, cupping me in her right palm, while casually peeling my clothes off my three-inch body.  “I thought maybe, sometime soon… we’d do something extra special.  I got my driver’s license a couple months ago, you know, and… well, I thought maybe… we’d go somewhere for dinner.  Stop having it just here and see some more of the outside.  Sound good to you?”

                Despite how uncomfortable I feel with being forcibly stripped between Julia’s fingers, the very prospect of actually leaving the property and going back into the real world for a short time is so enticing it allows me to gloss over the present.  Gently, Julia tugs my shirt over my head, then pinches her fingertips around my pants, sliding them down my legs until I’m naked in her palm.  Her fingers move in closer around me, gripping me, as her hand moves closer to her face.  Her thumb comes slowly to rest on top of my dick, pressing down slightly before settling into a steady rhythm of stroking it.

                “It sounds… amazing!” I mumble, somewhat distracted by the fact that I’m currently being jacked off.

                “I thought you’d like it,” she smiles, her vigorousness increasing along with the speed of her soft finger.  Regardless of my better judgment, I actually feel myself getting harder.  “And I think I know what else you like,” she whispers deviously, grinning smugly.

                “I think… so… too…” I gasp, playing the part.

                “Do that thing I like,” softly orders Julia, continuing.

                Perhaps more than is necessary, I go into convulsions as Julia continues caressing my junk with her massive fingertip.  She giggles, squealing quietly with delight, and ups the ante, sliding her thumb between my legs and slipping it up and down against my crotch.  It doesn’t take long for me to actually go into real convulsions as I near climax.  Feeling this change in my muscles between her fingers, Julia gently lets up, flattening me into her palm, and opens her mouth, seductively licking her lips, leaving a fresh gloss on her mouth before opening wide and allowing her snake-like pink tongue to slither out from her lips, writhing and dripping with thick saliva.

                She presses it down hard against my legs and proceeds to lap along my body, spreading her muscular, damp tongue along my entire body, swirling the tip of it as she reaches my waist, ravenously licking and flexing her tongue against my dick.  It’s messy, it’s horrible, it’s emotionally confusing, but there’s only so much you can do to refuse biology’s basic instincts: it feels damned good.  I reach climax, exploding a tiny stream into the hot, dark interior lake of Julia’s spit at the end of her rubbery tongue before going limp in my girlfriend’s palm.  She snickers girlishly, her fingers curling back around my body as her other hand calmly descends to scoop up my clothes.  Raising them up, she lovingly begins pulling my clothes back on for me, dressing me with sparkling eyes like I was her favorite doll rather than her significant other, as I’m still preoccupied with catching my breath.

                “Let’s get you dressed again.  Lunch will be over soon, and we have more class afterward,” she suggests kindly, tugging my pants into place and allowing me to stand up on her palm.  Groggily, I look up at her, nodding.  This has become the new arrangement of sorts.  Although nothing as wild has taken place since the other night when Julia introduced me to her nether regions, “lunchtime” has, for better or for worse, become the mandatory time when Julia whisks me away for a quick fuck.  Admittedly, I’m getting used to it, which I suppose is good for our cause, since I don’t see them going away as long as we’re in Julia’s clutches.

                Hopefully, that won’t be too much longer of a time.

                “Okay, baby, let’s go see the others,” smiles Julia, emerging from the bathroom and heading back to her bedroom with me gripped softly in her fist.  Before entering the door, she brings me back to her lips, this time simply puckering me against her mouth and smacking a kiss wetly onto my face, a triumphant smile on her face as she turns the door handle.

                While it’s good that I’m not exactly breaking down now that I’m getting regularly raped by this titanic teenage girl we all have ample reason to fear will kill us if she feels like it, there’s something in that smile of hers that just makes me feel sunken.  The pure, domineering victory in her face that now, nothing on me is sacred from her.  My junk is her toy to use a tool to assert herself as my owner: free and available to play with whenever she wants.  It’s humbling, to say the least.

                Setting me down on the desk before swinging by the lunch table with the bus to fetch the others, Julia steps toward the door, grasping the handle again and smiling at us all.

                “I need some more supplies for the next lesson, students, so just talk amongst yourselves until I get back,” she grins, exiting the room.  We all breathe a sigh of relief.  Patches of alone time for conversation are always special treats we don’t take lightly.

                “So where were ya, guy?” chuckles Charlie, elbowing me playfully.  “Getting in a lunchtime quickie?”

                “Um…” I mumble, but Gina quickly wraps an arm around me.

                “Don’t make him talk about it,” she asserts.

                He shrugs, nodding knowingly.  “Ahhh… I getcha.  So, you guys are, um…” he mutters, making a clicking sound with his cheeks, obviously insinuating something.

                “Brian, talk to us,” says Kelly, cutting in to avoid the awkwardness.  “The message we sent… I know it had all the information she could need, but…”

                “She’ll get it.  Don’t worry.  It went through,” Brian insists, pacing a little, clearly nervous too about it all.

                “I know that.  I’m not doubting her, don’t get me wrong,” adds Kelly.  “But… I mean, you said she checks her email every few days, and…”

                “I told you.  She’ll see it.  And she’ll know how to handle it.  She’s smart, believe me.  You wouldn’t believe how much shit she talked her way out of with our parents when we were kids.  The way she’s worked her way up the food chain at the fitness center in just a few months because she has good people skills.  Trust me.”

                “I do,” says Kelly, nodding to him as Anna lays an arm across Brian’s shoulder.

                “We do too,” Anna adds with a warm smile, placing a hand on her stomach.  Brian grins proudly, placing a hand on her as well, joy in his eyes.  At this moment, the door to the bedroom opens again and Julia walks in, her laptop gripped in her fingers.  Quickly, we cease our idle chatter and return to our tiny plastic seats without being asked.  Taking a seat at the desk, she wordlessly begins typing on the keyboard, bringing up programs to the screen.

                There’s something off here.  Normally Julia makes eye contact with us whenever possible, a glowering smile on her lips.  Right now, she seems almost to be avoiding us, her movements stiffer and more controlled than usual as she types.

                “Class,” she begins, taking a deep breath, her words sounding a little strained.  “Today, we’re going to have sort of an… impromptu lesson.  I know we don’t learn a whole lot about technology in here, but I figured today was as good a day as any.  See…” she begins, turning the laptop screen around to face us.  “…about a year ago, my parents installed a pretty high-tech security system around the house.  Cameras, a wire around the yard… the works.  Today, I decided we’d play with one of those cameras a little.  Now, here’s the one in the foyer,” she explains, clicking on an icon minimized on the screen that expands, giving us a fuzzy but nonetheless coherent image of the large, marble-floored front hallway of the rich brat’s house.  We examine it with little real interest, nodding obediently as Julia continues by showing us a camera view of the downstairs living room, kitchen, entertainment room, basement, and dining room. 

                All I can do, though, is stare up at Julia’s face, almost blank of expression despite her being in teacher mode right now. 

                It’s wrong.  I don’t know what it is, but it’s wrong.  Something’s up.

                “I thought it might be fun for you guys to try operating the program.  It doesn’t do much, but for the sake of learning, which I know you all love so much, we’re going to have a little fun with it.  Who says you can’t have fun in class, right?” she says with false cheerfulness.  “I’ll show you how to do more in a minute.  Right now, though, I’m supposed to be meeting someone downstairs, who should be here at any… AH, there they are!” she says happily, changing the screen’s view back to the foyer camera.  As well all step closer to the screen, seeing the camera’s view from up in a corner of the room near the ceiling, we can make out a shape through the window of the front door.  A shoulder and a leg, but the rest of the person seems to be obscured by the door.

                A shrill ding-dong sounds through the whole house.

                “We’ll continue the lesson in a few minutes, everyone, but right now, I have to go greet our visitor.  Sit tight for a few more minutes, okay?” she says sweetly, rising and moving purposefully for the bedroom door, closing it behind her.  “And don’t bother playing with the computer.  It’s locked onto that program by password.”

                Instead of talking this time, we all eagerly clamber onto the laptop to view the screen better.  Brian, of course wanting to exhaust all options, makes an attempt to exit the program, but Julia wasn’t bluffing.  Nevertheless, we watch with genuine interest this time as we watch the blurry image on the screen unfold the event before us.

                We get our first ever glimpse of the Mack household’s pepper-haired maid as she titters toward the door, but just as she reaches it, we watch Julia on the screen rushing down into the foyer, pulling the door open and shooing the nodding maid away.

                The woman at the door walks in, smiling and shaking hands with Julia.

                “My God…” drawls Brian weakly, his eyes unblinking.  “That’s Beth.  She’s here.”

Chapter End Notes:

Please comment!