- Text Size +

                I’ve never felt so pathetic in my life, and that’s saying a lot, considering the life I’ve had recently.  I’m still shaking from the ordeal of having my head jammed up Julia’s womanhood, the smell and taste of the squishy skin and damp, sticky liquid releases flashing in my mind like from a nightmare.  The only thing worse being that this nightmare actually took place.  Undoubtedly, the smell of it is still all over me as well, marking me firmly as Julia’s bitch, my head as her personal dildo.  It’s so sickening it makes me want to vomit, and that doesn’t even factor in how mortifyingly disgusting it all felt physically.

                All I can do is lay here on my matchbox bed, my head in Gina’s lap, and cry like a little girl.  I tried to hide it at first, but as soon as I was shrunken back to my standard toy size and we were dropped back in the dollhouse after a day of classes, and I had a moment alone with my friends, the hellish reality of the previous night at my “sleepover” with Julia comes rushing back and I’m falling apart at the seams.

                Gina doesn’t say much.  Occasionally whispering a soft word, she just runs her fingers gently through my hair to soothe me.  It does make worlds of difference to finally be sitting back with the girl I truly have feelings for instead of that giant bitch monster waiting for me just behind a monolithic closet door, but nevertheless, having to hold all this angst up all day without letting on to Julia that I had done anything less but have the sexual thrill of my life last night was stressful, to say the least.

                We’ve been up most of the night here, long after the others went to bed, giving me a reassuring pat on the shoulder to quell my state but knowing there’s nothing much they can do to help me out in this situation.  None of that will change the fact that Julia crossed a whole new border last night.  I was raped in every sense of the word, by no less than a pretty, quiet, thin sixteen-year-old girl.  It’s almost unbearable to have to imagine, and yet each moment that I’ve been awake today, all I can do is relive the horrible moments.

                A couple of years ago, I remember, as all teen guys do, having fantasies of my first sexual encounter.  Be it with a girlfriend or wife, or a goddamned celebrity if I was in a creative mood, it was always a private moment of peace and wonderment.  Pleasure in excelsius.  Something to look forward to in my life above most other milestones.

                And instead of the magical event I had always pictured, I had my virginity unceremoniously stripped from me, along with my clothes, and deposited firmly in Julia’s monstrous cunt.

                “Jack… shhh… shhh… it’s over now,” whispers Gina for the first time in an hour or so, still stroking the top of my head.  “I’m here for you.  It’s going to be okay.”

                “I’m sorry, Gina,” I whisper back.  “I feel horrible.  I… I’m supposed to be helping us, and I can’t even handle a… a…”

                “Don’t make it smaller than it is.  What she did was horrible, and just like anything else she’s done.  Any of the other… horrible, horrible things she’s done.  But we’re going to escape soon.  Beth will get the email and do something about it.  I know it.  And you’re going to get us out of here.”

                “How?” I ask painfully.

                “Because I believe in you.  In your spirit, you know?  That’s why I like you so much.”

                I’m silent for a moment.  I appreciate her words truly, and yet hearing them is like adding more weight onto my shoulders.  They all believe this; I know it.  Despite the fact that we all have a part to play in bringing down our cruel owner, we all know that I am the linchpin holding the plan together; if I goof up, we’re all so royally screwed we might as well take a flying leap down the garbage disposal unit, head first, rather than face whatever other punishment Julia can cook up for us.

                “You should go sleep,” I say softly, not knowing where else to go.  Gina sighs.

                “No.  I’m going to stay here until you do.”

                I swallow a lump in my throat.  “Thank you.”

                “You’re welcome,” she says, leaning over and kissing me gently.  “Just relax.”

 

                My eyes flash open into the pitch black of the room.  I reach over in the dark and find Gina lying next to me, breathing peacefully in her sleep.  I hug myself to her, wanting so desperately for her words to be true.  Wanting to make sure she’ll be okay.  Sighing, I get up as carefully as possible from the matchbox so as not to wake her and pad into the plastic dollhouse hallway.  We obviously don’t have a way of telling time during the night, but I’d venture to guess Julia isn’t going to bring us out to play for another couple of hours.

                I lean against the doorframe, trying to clear my head of all the emotion, pain, and thoughts rushing through and crashing into one another.  After a few moments of this, I hear fingers drumming on the plastic and my eyes dart forward into the darkness.  Just barely, I’m able to make out a figure in the darkness, standing across from me in the plastic hallway.  Taken aback, I step forward.

                “Charlie?” I ask, frowning in confusion.

                “Hey, kid.  Rough night?” he asks calmly.

                “Yeah, sort of.  Can’t really sleep.  You too?”

                “Ahh, I never sleep.  I swear, I’m like a goddamned vampire.  Makes me worried I’ll miss something, ya know?”

                “I… guess so,” I answer quietly.

                “So… you became a man last night, huh?” he asks pleasantly, as simply as if we were discussing recent sports scores.

                “Yeah,” I answer somewhat bitterly, not directed at him and more at the memory of it.

                “Guess it’s not quite the same when you’re about the size of your woman’s finger, huh?”

                “I wouldn’t know,” I answer simply.

                He chuckles.  “Trust me.  Get out of here, and go knock up a woman your own size.  It’s a fuckin’ ball.”

                I rub my temple, admittedly a little put-off by the ease with which Charlie seems to be taking all this, but it’s not his fault.  I’ve just had a rough week.

                A rough couple years, but who’s counting?

                “But listen,” he continues without waiting for me to answer.  “Just tell me something.”

                “What?”

                “What was it like?”

                “Huh?”

                “You know what I mean.  Julia.  Giving her your wood… or, your face, or whatever...  What was it like?”

                I swallow hard, frowning again and wondering if I’m understanding him correctly.  He honestly wants to hear about this?

                “Um… I don’t know.  I wasn’t really giving her my wood, it was more like her… taking it.”

                He laughs again.  “Yeah, I got that part, but I mean… how did it feel?  C’mon, I know it sucked, but you gotta admit: getting in bed with a woman bigger than a house?  It’s something no one else has really done, I’ll betcha.  You’re a lucky man.”

                “I… I’m a what?” I repeat with a little more force, growing uncomfortable with this.

                “You heard me,” he insists.  “A woman so hungry for you she was willing to do all the work: a woman with a slot so big you could stick your whole fucking head up it and probably need a map to find your way out.  I think you need to just have more of an open mind, kid.”

                “I don’t know.  I just… don’t think I was ready.  I mean, this is Julia we’re talking about, remember?” I say cautiously.  “The one who stuck us in here to begin with?  How the hell am I supposed to go into that with an open mind?”

                “Like I do with all the chicks I’ve ever banged,” he seems to shrug.  “Didn’t know ‘em, never saw ‘em again, didn’t want to.  Life sucks the big one, kid, and sometimes you just gotta learn to find the places that make ya feel good to keep from blowing your brains out.  New people, new places…” he drawls almost dreamily.  “New experiences.  And hey, I know Julia’s a bitch, and I know you say she’d kill someone if she felt like it, but you have to admit… she’s one fine piece.  And the size of a fucking Greek goddess, to boot.  All I’m saying is, don’t be afraid to look for the things in life that make it a little better.”

                “Listen, I… feel like I’m gonna try and get some more sleep, okay?” I suggest, wanting out of this conversation.  “See you in the morning, Charlie.”

                “See ya, kid.”

Chapter End Notes:

Please comment!