- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here's where we'll earn that X-rating.

                I open my eyes, blinking as I get my bearings again, and it takes me a moment to realize I’m not under Julia’s shirt anymore, I’m just lying in the middle of her mattress, the blanket laid lovingly over the lower half of my body.  Frantically, I reach down, and with relief find that my pants are still on.  At least Julia has that much decency to not go feeling me up when I’m even more vulnerable than usual.  I feel around on the mattress as far as I can reach and realize that Julia didn’t just remove me from her shirt, she’s not even here anymore.  Finally, as my eyes readjust to the darkness, I realize where she is.

                The computer is on, with the dim light spreading with faint neon hues throughout the room, and Julia is seated in front of it at the desk, completely entranced.

                “Julia?” I ask uncertainly into the darkness, but get no response.  She’s that focused.  Confused, I stare over the edge of the bed and consider clambering down in the near-pitch black, but decide to avoid the risk of twisting an ankle and just stay here.

                After a moment of intently listening to the hushed volume of the laptop, I realize that Julia’s watching the recording she made of all of us performing her horrible musical.  Her hands folded neatly in her lap, her eyes locked completely to the screen, I’ve never seen someone quite so engrossed in anything as she is right now.

                Then, something else happens.  Julia’s hands slowly uncross and her left hand descends toward her bare thigh, resting calmly on it for a moment before sliding between her legs.  I’m confused for a moment, squinting as I try to make out what’s going on in the dark.  Julia’s arm stays still for a moment, but soon it begins to move, vibrating slowly from side to side, her wrist rotating rhythmically.  Then, as the singing gets louder and the lights on the screen begin to flash more frantically as the next dance number of the musical kicks in, Julia’s jaw begins to hang open, and, straining my ears, I hear a soft moan of euphoric pleasure escape her titanic lips before the motion of her wrist builds up the intensity.  My eyes boggle in their sockets, and I back up, my knees going weak with a terrible mix of fear and disgust.  It’s like watching a fiery car wreck: so terrible and violent, and yet you can’t tear your eyes away.  I couldn’t believe it.  I didn’t want to believe it.  And yet, here it was, right before me.

                Julia was masturbating to the recording of all of us singing and dancing.

                I feel almost nauseated as I retreat back toward the pillow, my knees shaking as I finally manage to look down and away from the sight before me.

                I’m not sure exactly what it is that troubles me so about this.  I’ve watched Julia torture people with her fingers alone.  Hell, I’ve watched her swallow someone whole.

                And yet somehow, this is separate.  This is in a whole different dimension of broken sanity on Julia’s part.  I can hardly dare to believe it, and yet it makes perfect sense to me.  I’ve always known that Julia loved the smug sense of superiority she could have as she lorded omnipotently over her slaves.  In a horrid, grotesque kind of way, it makes sense that the mere idea of tiny people engaging in an activity she forced them into gives her an intense sexual thrill.

                I almost fall over in fear as I hear the sound of the laptop snapping closed, plunging the room into utter darkness.  I freeze where I stand, as if I had done something wrong just by being awake to witness that.  I swallow hard.  Did Julia see me before she closed the computer?

                What if she did?  Would there be a problem with that?

                Hell, what if there ISN’T a problem with that?  That, as well, could end up badly for me.  Probably worse, in fact.

                I hear the sounds of her bare feet padding confidently across the expanse of her large bedroom in the darkness, growing louder as she gets closer.  I tremble a little at the sound, slowly lowering myself back to the pillow and fearfully clutching the blankets to my body, hoping I can fake being asleep while there’s still a chance to get out of this.

                The sound of Julia’s footsteps stops.

                I can almost hear my heart pounding in my chest as I stare blindly into the pitch blackness of her room, knowing that just above me is a gigantic teenage girl with one of the most twisted senses of lust around eyeing my body with equal parts loving and predatory desire.  My skin practically crawls at the thought.

                I hear her heavy, labored inhalations in the silence.

                I can feel her warm breath wafting down to me.

                Almost as soon as I hear the rushing of wind around me, I feel Julia’s palms clasping against my sides, whipping me upward as I hear her legs plopping down onto the mattress, bouncing both of us slightly for a moment.  As usual, Julia is careful not to harm me when picking me up, but there’s something different in the way she’s holding me right now, her fingers probing curiously around my chest and stomach, gripping my arms and pinning them playfully to my sides.  It’s animalistic.  Almost carnal, even.  She’s toying with me.  Preparing for something.

                Finally, I come to rest, my feet alighting on the soft fabric of Julia’s shirt, and as I try to put more pressure downward to stand up, I feel the firm, somewhat jiggly give below me and realize Julia’s lowering me directly over her breasts.  I quiver as the adrenaline in my brain spikes; I have no idea how to react.  It’s all incredibly overwhelming, and yet my most basic needs and curiosities for physicality are drawing me forward enough that I can keep from panicking as Julia’s palms squeeze harder on my sides.

                I hear the ruffling of the sheets, and a moment later a gentle, warm stream of air being puffed in my direction.  Before she even speaks, I know Julia’s lips are a few inches away from my face.  Softly, she leans in and kisses me before pulling back and exhaling another warm blast.  “Jack… I… I… don’t know what to say to you,” she drawls, her words stilted and unfocused, as if her mind is entirely elsewhere.  If I didn’t know any better, I would’ve said she was a little stoned.  “About what you just saw.  Don’t try to tell me you don’t, I know you did.”

                My stomach does about three flips inside me.

                “And I’m glad you did,” she breathes, her words becoming labored and heavy, as if she was jogging while speaking to me.  “Because you see that… I’m not just the girl that wants to take you out on dates and talk to you and cuddle… I… well, I have needs, just like I know you… do too,” she whispers, and I flinch as I feel a huge fingertip in the dark prodding gently at my crotch.  “And we’ve been together long enough.  We both love each other.  I’m… I’m through waiting.  I’ve given you enough time to learn how this works.  And… and now…”

                “Julia, what are you going to…” I begin, but I feel the same fingertip pressing against my mouth to silence me.

                “Shhhhh… now isn’t the time, baby.  I can’t stand it anymore.  I want you to know how much I love you, and… I’m ready to FEEL you and your love for me.  I want to feel that love coursing through my veins and into my heart, and I want to feel it… you… right here, and right now,” she finishes, laying a final kiss on my face before lifting me up from her breasts and lowering me downward along her torso.  Finally catching up with the reality of the situation, I make a meager attempt to squirm out of Julia’s grip, although even at my newly raised height, I’m no match for this extremely determined girl’s firm fingers and palms.  As I kick my legs around, tapping gently at the warm skin of Julia’s body, my foot accidentally brushes along her waist, and a realization reaches my brain, sending me unavoidably into a frenzied trembling.

                Julia isn’t wearing the panties anymore.

                There’s no additional foreplay or preparation.  No time for me to get mentally situated.  Clasping her palm against my back, Julia presses me down, and manages to land most of my lower torso squarely onto the moist, pulsating lips of her pussy, my body flattening the soft, curly bush of pubic hair surrounding it.

                I cringe in surprise, unsure of what to do, although it doesn’t seem that Julia has any intentions of letting me lead here.  Her fingers squirm into my baby pants, tugging at the waistband, and in no time she’s tugged them off, letting them fall off to the side.  Then, I feel her massive fingers snaking into my underwear.  I grasp weakly at her fingers in hopes of discouraging this, but Julia is steadfast, and a cooling, admittedly wonderful sensation shoots through my body as Judy cradles my balls between the soft, fleshy tips of her fingers.  She seems to relish this feeling as much as me, lingering far longer than she needs to, gently kneading my crotch between her fingers as if confirming to herself that it’s real.  Her fingertip traces up and down my member a few times, smoothly and wonderingly.  Undoubtedly, this is the first time Julia has ever laid a finger on a boy’s junk.  Finally, she tugs down at the underwear and flings it off into the darkness, leaving me completely naked and laying atop Julia’s pussy, my legs dangling between her thighs, my arms getting tangled in her miniature forest of hair.

                Gripping my sides, then, Julia begins sliding my body around, positioning me, and I don’t even need to reach the end result to know what she’s going for.  With a wet, tickling sensation, my comparatively puny dick slips into the monstrous, damp maw of her vagina.

                All I can do is shake, feeling the fluids rushing around my crotch and legs, making them sticky with Julia’s preemptive ejaculate, my muscles clenched tightly and unrelentingly, my hands glued into the matted pubic hairs and not allowing me to escape.  Satisfied with my position, Julia’s hand presses down on my back and begins pumping, up and down, forcing us to more or less make love, given the circumstances.  Gradually, as I feel her enormous hips thrusting with more enthusiasm and speed, I feel the force of her palm pressing down harder onto my back.  My dick slides easily around the gooey, tight tunnel of Julia’s pussy.  From up above in the darkness, I hear Julia’s moans of pleasure growing louder and more frequent, while all I can do is remain quiet and shocked in this surreal, dreamlike rape.

                Somehow, I imagined losing my virginity would go a lot differently than this.

                As Julia nears climax, the thrusts of her hand coming faster and harder, her moans becoming more high pitched and almost strained, I feel her fingers tightening around my sides.  Gripping me firmly, I feel her slaking me through the moist bush of pubic hair until my face is directly over her opening, most of my body between Julia’s firm thighs, which quickly close around me, squeezing me and slamming my face down squarely into Julia’s crotch.

                Instinctively spitting a few stray hairs out, I feel Julia’s thumb jamming downward on the back of my head, inserting my face into her sticky, quivering vaginal lips, the bitter residue burning on my tongue as I gasp meekly for breath and squeal in terrified protest, pubic hairs gooey with pre-cum entangling around my neck like seaweed as my head slides into the dank, tight tunnel.  With a final feminine moan and a mighty thrust of her smooth hips, Julia reaches orgasm and another small burst of her ejaculate erupts stickily onto my face and body.  

                I cry softly, wishing so desperately that all of this was over and I could run away with Gina, that I almost can’t breathe anymore.

Chapter End Notes:

Please comment!