- Text Size +

                As it happened the first time, I’ve changed sizes before I even have time to register in my mind that some sort of soft ray is emitting its way through my bones.  However, this is different.  Far different.  Rather than watching the world swim upward around me as I shrink, I feel my breath catching in my throat as the table below me wobbles, and I bend over quickly to catch my balance.  Could it be?
                Julia’s just made me larger again?

                It’s not even close to normal height.   I’d guess that I’m about a foot tall if not a little less, making me not even baby-sized to Julia, but as I watch her calmly put the device back in the case, lock it up, and deposit it back in the closet before returning to me, there’s something strangely comforting about being that much closer to normal despite the metaphorical miles of distance I still have to go before reaching it.

                I watch my “girlfriend” striding confidently towards me, my face not even quite level with her knee, her socked feet pounding a vibrating rumble into the ground with each step.  Despite being marginally more capable of taking care of myself, the sight of this still makes my hair curl a little.

                Julia reaches out with both hands, grasping my sides and lifting me up.  She holds me close in a tight embrace, hugging me and swinging me from side to side.  As my legs dangle uneasily, kicking against her stomach, she tightens her arms around me, crushing me hard against her small but nonetheless firm breasts in a hug, which obviously to me might as well be quintuple D’s.  She leans her head down, kissing the top of my head briefly, then releases me, putting a hand under my rear end to hold me up easier, her other hand keeping me from falling.

                Basically, I’m getting manhandled like a toddler right now, but it’s infinitely preferable to the extreme vulnerability of being cradled in Julia’s massive fist.

                “Surprise, my little star,” she sings quietly.  “We’re spending the night together to celebrate the show.  You were… so amazing, and I just… want you to know that I appreciate everything about you, and I don’t want you to think I’m taking advantage of your love, because I’m definitely not.  You… don’t think I am, do you?” asks Julia sheepishly.

                “Of course not,” I smile, laying a hand on one of her arms and feeling shocked at how much physically smaller it feels, despite the fact that Julia’s wrist alone is still massively wider than the thickest part of one of my legs.

                “I’m so glad, baby,” she coos with relief, kissing my forehead a few times.  “I know you must be tired, so… I thought maybe we could… head to bed now?” she asks slowly, eyeing the bed, and suddenly I realize why she decided to make me larger.  My pulse begins to pound.  I need to think fast; this opportunity may not last long, and, despite the fact that I still would have no chance of escaping Julia before being overrun and overpowered by a massive margin, my newfound height is a heavenly advantage.

                “That sounds great, Julia,” I answer.  “You mean… together?”

                She bats an eye seductively.  “Of course, cutie, how else?  Why do you think I made you a teeny bit taller?  I know I’m… still a lot bigger than you, and I hope that’s not a problem for you, but I just kind of like things how they were.  I don’t want things to change too much.”

                “Okay,” I shrug happily.

                “Besides,” she says, a devilish grin on her lips.  “I don’t want you getting any ideas.  Remember I could still totally take you if I had to.  And it wouldn’t be that hard, either.”

                “Right,” I repeat, gulping.  Julia starts off toward the bed.  Slowly, she leans over, sets me down on the mattress, then stands back to her full height, placing her hands on her hips and smirking.  I’m not really sure what to make of this.

                “You know, Jack, I’ve been doing a lot of thinking about the conversation we had the other day.”

                “Oh?”

                “Mhmmm…” she murmurs, fiddling with the waistline of her skinny jeans, her perfectly blue eyes twinkling with devious delight.  “You know, when we were having the picnic in my backyard?  And, what we said about how Brian and Anna should be free to do whatever they want, because they deserve happiness?”

                “I… think so,” I answer nervously.

                “Well, here’s the thing,” drawls Julia, slipping her thumb down stealthily into her pants.  “The more I thought about it, the more I thought… why can’t WE just… you know, get a little more… intimate.  Because I want to.  God, I… I… I can hardly stand it, I want to…”

                “Julia…”

                “Touch you, Jack,” she moans gently.  “I want to feel you and know that you have the same thoughts about me.  Do you understand?”

                “I think so.  And… listen, Julia, we don’t have to move so fast.  There’s no need to…”

                “Relax.  I’m not talking about what you think I’m talking about,” cuts in Julia, undoing the button on her jeans.  “But that doesn’t mean we can’t have some fun.  After all, God gave us these bodies that like being touched.  Why shouldn’t we take advantage of a gift like that?”

                “I don’t know,” I gasp dryly as Julia lets the jeans flop to the floor at her ankles, leaving her in only a silky pair of modest white panties.  Her toned runner’s legs are firm and sturdy looking, and it almost makes me nervous to be in the presence of such things of raw unbridled power.  I know she wasn’t kidding; I wouldn’t make it ten feet before those powerful limbs caught up to me and had me pinned under a heavy socked foot, if not something worse.

                Giggling to herself, she kicks her ankle back, letting the jeans fall behind her, and then she leans forward, flopping onto the bed and crouching suddenly over me, letting her t-shirt dangle far enough off of her body that I can see her navel on her smoothly chiseled abdomen.  Her luscious brown hair hanging down like a canopy over me, I swallow hard, utterly overwhelmed as my giant girlfriend kneels before me in nothing but a t-shirt, bra, and thin pair of panties, her deep blue eyes batting seductively at me.

                I can already feel my skin tingling.  No matter how much I’m afraid of Julia, no matter how much more I actually care for Gina, and no matter how much I hate what she’s done to all of us, the sheer overwhelming presence of this towering goddess of a girl with her toned body and beautiful face leering over me like a piece of meat makes me feel faint.  It’s not lust that I’m feeling, certainly, but it’s not fear either.

                Her hand reaches down for me, her fingers slipping up my shirt and tugging it over my head and arms.  “C’mon, baby, let’s loosen up a little… get comfortable… for bed,” she winks, tossing my tiny shirt off to the side of the bed like a piece of trash before resuming staring ravenously at me.  “Oh, God, I don’t know why I didn’t make you bigger before… you look so… good,” she raves.  Obviously, she’s going a bit over the top here, as I’m mostly just a stringy and somewhat malnourished kid, but the years of hardship have toughened me, and I’m actually muscular enough to qualify optimistically at least as “scrappy.”

                “Thank you, Julia, and… so do you,” I swallow uncertainly, knowing I need to play along and maybe even engage a little more.  “Your legs are… are…” I mumble, still legitimately impressed and mesmerized with Julia’s sculpted calves and quads.  Gently, I put a hand on one, feeling its warmth, running my fingers along it and noticing the perfect smoothness of her skin.

                Julia snickers.  “That tickles.  And thank you, baby, I thought you’d like them.  I… well, it’s kind of embarrassing, but whenever I’m on a run, and I feel like I have to stop, I think of you, and how I want to look good for you, and I just kind of… keep on going, and voila!”

                I nod, smiling.  “You’ve certainly done a great job.”

                “Okay, I’m sorry, but…” interrupts Julia.  “Can we just stop with the foreplay here?  I’m getting a little sick of it.”  She doesn’t wait for an answer, and instead reaches forward, grasping my sides again and clasping me against her stomach this time, squeezing so hard I feel my back popping quietly.  My legs dangle low enough that my feet uncomfortably can tap the dangerous outer layer of her panties.  I ensure to stay clear of that area.  Then, smirking down at me, Julia lifts her shirt up and slides me up inside, still pressing me down on my back through the fabric of her shirt.

                I can’t lie.  It feels utterly fantastic.  Julia’s stomach flesh is soft and cool, and as she presses me into it just hard enough to give us both an enjoyable sensation, regardless of guilt, I can feel my crotch beginning to react ever so slightly through my pants.  I turn my head and look upward at Julia’s breasts, cradled heavily in a thick blue bra, and can even see light streaming in from above.  I squint, and am able to make out Julia’s smiling face through the opening above as she continues pressing me with varying pressures against her stomach.  Slowly, she lies back on the bed, still keeping me flattened against herself.  I moan with pleasure under my breath as she does this, pushing particularly hard on my rear end, which of course presses my crotch even more into Julia’s skin through my pants.  Shrugging, I wrap my arms as much as I can around Julia’s toned abdomen and press my face into it, kissing her sweet-smelling skin as exhaustion from the day begins to overtake me.

                “I love you more than you can know, Jack,” she whispers, bringing her hand under her shirt and beginning to stroke my back with her fingers as I fade off to sleep.

Chapter End Notes:

Please comment!