- Text Size +

                “Julia, stop, just for a second, listen to me, I…”

                “No, Jack.  Not anymore,” responds Julia simply as her fingers, still firmly clutching me, draw closer to her lips.  I tremble, not knowing what’s coming, watching her pink sparkle-glossed lips practically undulating with her words.

                “Julia… we don’t have to do this right now.  Please, I’m begging you, just…”

                “Jack?”

                “Yes?”

                “Shut the hell up,” she commands hungrily before allowing her monstrous tongue, glistening with saliva, to break through the threshold of her lips and come shooting towards me.  I put my hands in front of my face, as if that would do a single thing, and a microsecond later feel the warm, sticky rush of Julia’s gummy spit caking my upper body as her rotund, muscular tongue squishily presses itself against me.  I squirm violently, then feel my back being firmly flattened against her fleshy palm as she clutches my body closer to her lips.  At this point, escape is clearly impossible, but out of instinct I make the effort, wrapping my arms roughly around Julia’s slippery tongue as it snakes all around, flicking wetly at my face and making my hair soppy with foamy residue.  I sputter, gasping for breath, as a fresh coating of the goopy stuff dribbles down my face and chest and along my pant legs, soaking the fabric through to my skin.  For an instant, the nightmarish feeling of being suffocated by Julia’s tongue comes back, but it quickly goes away again.  This is different.

                Despite the aggressive strokes of Julia’s tongue as it rubs itself along each nook and cranny of my upper body, it’s not violent or malevolent.  Julia’s licking me with deep passion, not a cruel desire to see tiny people punished humiliatingly.  Truly, it’s a little hard to tell the difference at my vulnerable height, but it’s enough to know.

                We’re not struggling for the supremacy of our respective prides.  We’re making out.

                Quickly, Julia’s tongue slips its way back between her lips, and suddenly she’s puckering, pressing the smooth, soft flesh of her lips against my torso.  And, realizing what has to be done to make the most of the limited situation, I think of my friends, counting on me, and do what is necessary.  I lean forward and press my lips against the cushy outer layer of Julia’s upper lip.  It’s not much, of course, and I doubt my girlfriend can feel it unless she decided to concentrate particularly hard on it, but it’s something.  With renewed zeal, I press my face against her lip and kiss.

                Steadily, Julia’s lips begin to twist on my sopping body, making soft suckling noises as she presses lovingly against my body with her palm, clearly getting out two years, if not longer, of desire in this single moment.  Admittedly, the insanity of having this adorable teenage girl’s soft, wet mouth slobbering and puckering against so much of my body is enough to get me in the zone, and swallowing my pride, I continue to interact as meaningfully as I can, pressing my lips and face as hard as I can into Julia’s.  Every few seconds, I feel a fresh bubble of drool released from between Julia’s lips that slowly dribbles down my body and to my feet, where it dangles for a moment before falling off.  Clearly, the girl’s so absolutely into what she’s doing, she’s long ago forgotten about anything else beyond the most basic breathing requirements, which she accomplishes by opening her lips for an instant and allowing drip after drip of hot saliva to cascade down my body.

                Gradually I hear Julia beginning to moan, and she even tosses in a few variations to the formula, popping her lips off of my body for just long enough to clasp her hands back against her lips, cupping me even harder into her titanic kiss.  Eventually, I even feel the rubbery, slick texture of her slavering tongue lapping playfully at my body from between her lips again, like token gestures of thanks.  Evidently, she can feel my enthusiastic kisses on her lip, no matter how comparatively weak they are.

                At long last, it ends.  Julia releases me, allowing her palms to cup together as I flop backward, my entire body coated in sticky dried saliva, my lips sore from the effort, my entire body red and sore from the pure exertion put onto me from those huge, passionate lips.

                It’s odd, but there’s just no way around it.  I’ve never made out with anyone until now, and what just happened had a new kind of magic to me, too, just as much as it did Julia, who simply flops back in her chair, breathing heavily for a few moments and clutching me idly in her hands.  I suppose few others will ever experience a first kiss, or indeed, a kiss of any kind, with that kind of pent-up passion, not to mention the magnitude of it.  The two plump layers of lip, soft and plush, undulating powerfully against my body, pumping hot spit lubricant out over me to make it easier for her.  It’s a sensation I won’t soon forget.

                “Okay.  We’re… we’re done for tonight.  That’s enough,” whispers Julia, bringing me closer again and laying a single soft peck on my chest.  She grins.  “I knew you’d come around, Jack.  I knew you’d finally understand.  Thank you for that.”

                “Thank you, too, Julia.”

                “You can’t tell the others about this, of course… I mean, what we did here right now.  What’s really going on between us.  How… deep we are together.  Can you promise me you won’t tell them?”

                “Of course I won’t tell them,” I lie convincingly.

                “Thank you, Jack,” she whispers, bringing me back in and gently extending the tip of her tongue again, licking gently at my wet face.  She giggles.  “This doesn’t have to end, you know,” she adds enticingly.  “We’ll keep going out, just like this, here, in my house.  Away from all the nasty stuff outside.  You can be safe here, with me, with nothing but our feelings for one another.  Just… imagine it.  Imagine the things I could do to make you happy, and what you… could do to make me happy, too.”

                “I’d love that, Julia.”

                “So would I,” grins Julia, opening her mouth slowly to lick me again, her gooey tongue drawing closer to my barely quivering body.

Chapter End Notes:

Please comment!

As I plan the upcoming chapters, I've decided I want to start taking this in a darker, more explicit direction, so sooner or later I'll probably need to change the rating to an "X."  Hopefully that gives you a hint of what's to come.  ;)