- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Something more recent. Introducing my character, Bella, who can be quite cruel.

Author's Chapter Notes:

I apparently never described Bella in this... She's 5'11", has long blonde hair, blue eyes and D cup breasts. She's of nordic descent, so she is quite white.

The crowd was in an uproar, half filled with cheering praise, the other half with disgruntled boos. Grown men with painted torsos and faces yelled and shook themselves wildly at the mere mention of the word 'touchdown'. Signs littered the stadium, proudly supporting one team or vehemently denouncing the other. Spilled beer puddles became commonplace as the crowd worked itself further into inebriation. It was a perfectly normal day at the stadium, until the tremors presented themselves.

It was strange. Nothing more than a  light shake at first, but it grew more intense with each recurrence. As the quaking became more calamitous, the crowd began to seat itself, and the cheering stopped. Resounding thuds began to accompany the quakes, and eventually the sound of twisting steel, collapsing buildings and cracking asphalt could be heard. The crowd was now filled not with the sound of cheers, but with questions and speculations. Only in their wildest dreams could they have predicted what met them when the tremors stopped.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bella always delighted in her entrances. She had been a nice girl for nearly six weeks, but after recent events, she needed to blow off some steam, and knew exactly what she wanted to fulfill that need. 

Her idiotic boyfriend had lied, had cancelled their date, telling her he was swamped with extra work, when in reality he was planning to have a couple friends over and watch the game. Why had he agreed to the date when he knew he would want to watch the game on that day? Why did he have to lie to get out if it? On second thought, it didn't really matter that he was lying at all. He was choosing a banal day of watching sports over a day with her, and this was something she simply wouldn't tolerate. Sometimes she wondered why it seemed she always went after these types, but she knew perfectly well. It made their begging and screaming all the more delightful as she had her way with them and disposed of them.

She had arrived at his apartment a half hour before the game was to start, and walked in right as they were pounding back a few beers in preparation for a lazy, drunken game day. "Brett, you lying little shit, where the fuck is all your work, huh? Are they paying you to watch this shit?"  Bella said, letting her anger be fully known.

Brett clumsily swallowed the beer and set the can down, surprised at her appearance. "Oh, shit... Bella. I, uh... I don't have an excuse really, I just wanted to watch the game, and didn't want you to freak out when I cancelled the date."

"Didn't want me to freak out? Well hell, Brett, you sure accomplished that goal, didn't you?" Bella raged at him.

There was an awkward silence, and then one of his friends spoke up. "It looks like this may be a bad time... I think we're just gonna leave, Brett."

"No you're not, sit down. We're all going to watch the game." Bella said, in a more calm tone this time.

"Yeah... this is gonna be awkward, let's leave. See you later, Brett." Another friend spoke up.

"I said, sit the FUCK down, and shut the FUCK up! We're watching the game, isn't that what you all wanted?" She hoped to make this as awkward for them as possible before showing them all the grand finale.
There was another awkward silence, and then Brett's friends started quickly moving towards the door. Bella shut her eyes and trembled slightly with anger, her hands curling into fists. "Guys..." Brett said before he was cut off. Bella looked up, her eyes a glowing white, and a blinding flash washed over the room. Bella giggled a little in irate state, knowing full well what awaited these poor souls. 

As the wave of power subsided, she looked around the room, and saw the tiny figures, around two inches tall each, clutching their eyes and trying to stand up. She wasn't in the mood for a chase today, and so she simply plucked each one off the ground and set them in her hand, before sitting down on the couch. She set them on the coffee table next to the nachos and dip, and waited for their vision to return so that they could assess their situation. There were only five of them, so she wanted them to all be aware of what was going on, but she quickly realized that she couldn't resist. 

While they were still recovering from their temporary blindness, she plucked one of them off the table and plunged him into the dip, bring him out as he struggled to get the stuff off of his face. She brought him to her mouth and closed it on him, sucking on his body, now covered in delicious dip. As she washed the stuff off of him with her saliva, she smiled, noticing his muffled screams eminating from her mouth when his face wasn't plunged into her saliva by her tongue. She rolled him around like this for minutes, waiting for the others to regain their sight.

When they stopped rubbing their eyes and clearly took in their unusual situation, Bella swallowed and giggled a little as Brett's friend tickled her throat with his struggles. She allowed them to simply look around for a minute or two, wanting the shock to wear off so that they'd be fully aware when she continued. Brett was the first to speak up. "Bell... what did you do? What in the hell is going on, and where is Jeff?" 

She simply shrugged and smiled down at him cutely, patting her tummy. Brett yelled at her this time. "Bella, change us back right now! And whatever you did to Jeff, bring him back!" Bella simply stared blankly at him for a moment, before a slight smile returned to her lips and she grabbed another of Brett's idiot friends, dragging them through the dip as well and quickly dropping him into her maw and closing it. She chewed. "B-Bell... let him go. why are you doing this?" Brett said, serious fear evident in his voice this time, just as she liked it. She opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out at him, displaying the mangled remains of his friend to him.

Panic finally set in, and Brett's remaining two friends bolted away from Bella, as she giggled. It was so cute to see their futile attempts at escape, given that the fall from the coffee table alone would cirpple them. She simply plucked each one up and threw them towards her mouth as one might throw a piece of popcorn, catching them both expertly before closing her mouth once again. This time she swallowed instantly, and smiled down at Brett, who was once again in shock. 

She turned off the television as the game was starting, and picked Brett up. "Well Brett, I guess I kind of lied. We won't be watching the game today. Or at least you won't be. I might swing by in a little bit." She gave him a wink and let his imagination fill in the blanks. "I guess we're even, no? You lied to me, I lied to you. You blew off our date, I devoured your friends." She paused to laugh, finding herself extremely funny. "Don't feel too bad about it. This would have happened to you in the long run, anyways. I have a bit of a temper, don't I? Even if you were perfect to me in every way, I still probably would've gotten bored of you and decided to end the relationship in an... interesting way." She smiled at him again.

"Bell.. p-please, d-don't kill m-me. I don't w-want to d-die." Brett said, holding back sobs as he reckoned with his fate.

"Aww, you're so cute when you're begging for your life. I'll tell you what. Your death is unfortunately non-negotiable, but how about a final fuck, for old times' sake? I can't promise you'll enjoy it as much as I will, but... I guess I don't really care about that. So, what do you say?" She asked, smiling down at him.

"No! No, no, no! I d-don't want to d-die in th-there!" He shouted up at her.

"No? That's just what I like to hear." She grinned widely at him. "And don't worry about dying in there. I'll be gen... Well, I can't say I'll be gentle." She laughed. "But, I promise you won't die in my pussy. You'll meet the same fate as your friends, and you guys can talk about the game while I digest you. If they're still alive, that is." She laughed again and set him down to pull off her pants and panties, as he began to sob uncontrollably. "Wow, Brett, I never knew you were such a softie. You don't want to go out holding onto some semblance of dignity? You're certainly not going to win any sympathy points with this act." She was enjoying this all too much: his fear, his misery, his pitiful begging. She wanted to make sure he would last for a good while. Not too long, though, she had plans for that little stadium downtown.

Having bared herself from the waist down, she picked up Brett and sat back down on the couch, spreading her legs. As she moved him towards her awaiting sex, he began to scream, and she became wet with anticipation. She dropped him on her pussy near the clit. "Mm, lick it. Make me cum, toy." She commanded him. He simply sat there, sobbing as she glared down at him. "I said lick it, you bug. If you don't make me cum, I'm going to kill your entire family as you watch." Still sobbing, he scooted closer to her clit and began licking it lightly. The ticklish sensations running through her clit sent her wild, but she knew it wouldn't be enough. "Mmmm, work your hands in, massage it. Think of your poor family, Brett! You don't want them dissolving in my stomach acid like your friends, do you?" He began to frantically push at the flesh as she became further damp, lips glistenning, but it still wouldn't be enough. "Ohmmm, you're really working down there now... but it won't be enough." 

With that, she dropped her hand onto Brett and pushed his body against her sex, smothering his face into her clit. She wanted to engulf him so badly. She dragged him up and down her slit a few times before opening it and pushing him inside with two fingers. She held him fast against her inner flesh, moving him around, dragging him through her thickening juices. She would hold him in place, face pressed into her flesh until he began to thrash wildly, and she could feel the faintest feeling of suction as his lungs flared wildly in search of air. She would hold him there for close to a minute, relishing in his torment, bringing him almost to unconsciousness before pulling him out, giving him a few seconds to breathe and then plunging him deep into herself once again. As she neared orgasm, she removed her hand and let her powerful convulsions batter Brett around, filling the chamber with her fluids and drowning him in them. 

She let out a moan as he slid out of her in a wave that made a wet spot on his couch. He seemed to be unconscious, possibly even drowned, but she wouldn't let it end just yet.  She rolled him onto his back and pushed onto his chest, cracking his ribs as he coughed up a jet of her own juices. She was getting hot again already at the mere thought of him drowning within her, but she didn't want to miss her date with the stadium, so she decided to wrap this up.

"Well, Brett, I hope you got some enjoyment out of that. I certainly loved smothering you in my flesh. It never gets old, really." She paused for a moment to smile at him as he continued to cough through the pain of his cracked ribs. "I'm afraid I must wrap this up, otherwise I may miss the fun down at the stadium today. I can't say it wasn't enjoyable, the time we spent together, but it's certainly much more fun watching you suffer at my hands. Don't worry, I'll give you an end every bit as gruesome as your friends was." With that, she grabbed him by the torso with one hand and pinched his left arm in the other, and slowly pulled at it until it was dislocated, and then torn right off. She stared at him intently, flicking the tiny arm into her mouth as he screamed and cried, by now begging for death. She grabbed the other arm and laughed as he tried in vain to pull it towards his chest, and again slowly tore off the limb, this time playfully slapping him with it while mocking him. "Stop hitting yourself!" She repeated this a few times, laughing before she devoured it as well.

His screams of pain were becoming less enthused as he lost blood and became woozy. She knew she didn't have much more time with him conscious, much less alive, and she wanted to make it as unpleasant as possible. She gave him a lick, covering him in a mixture of her saliva and his blood, before taking his legs into her mouth. He was quickly losing consciousness, but still emitted a scream each time as she bit down first at his ankles, then at the knees, and finally took both  of his legs off before pulling him out, swallowing, and whispering, "Bye Brett," as she lowered him back into her mouth. She could tell he was nearly dead as he simply slid down her throat, no screams, no struggle. 

She walked over to the bathroom and looked at herself. She had blood running down her face from her mouth and some of it was on her top as well. She decided that clothes were optional anyways, and undressed before washing up, preparing for her entrance. She did so love her entrances...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bella relished in the feeling of the ground sinking beneath each step she took, in the sound of bricks  falling en masse as she toppled buildings they were once a part of. She loved the sound of the cars twisting and crunching beneath her soles. It took her only perhaps a minute or two to reach the stadium from the late Brett's apartment. 

She stood at the edge of the stadium, breasts level with the scoreboard, and looked over the massive, silent crowd for a moment. Resting one arm on the edge of the stadium and the other on the scoreboard, she broke the silence. "Hey guys, what's the score?" She asked as she maneuvered her head so that she could see the score. Nothing was flashing on the board, as it seemed she'd severed some wiring by resting her arm on it. "Oh, silly me, did I do that? I'm such a clutz sometimes." She took her arm off the scoreboard and it collapsed backwards, falling onto some cars in the parking lot. "Oh... sorry. Well, as long as you don't have a score, do you mind if I join?" She took the crowd's silence for a yes, and began to grow again, quickly shooting upwards and leveling off as her crotch loomed over the edge of the stadium.

She swung a leg over the top, and while she had perfect balance, she made herself wobble slightly and fall to rest her ass on a section of the crowd. They'd been too quiet, and she figured this would be the perfect motivation for a few screams, and she was completely right. The crowd set itself into a panic, frantically trying to leave the stadium that housed the terrifying naked girl. She had found her footing on the grassy field, crushing a few players, refs and cheerleaders in the way, and watched as the players ran from her on the field. "Aww, don't run little guys, I just want to play!" She giggled as she reached down and began to collapse the various exits from the field. "If I can't have some delicious little athletes to play with, I might just have to play with the entire stadium." She said in a slightly threatening tone as she closed off the last of the exits from the field.

"Alright, now I want to play a little game. I want each team to gather by one of my feet and wait for my instructions. If you don't want to play, well then, I could always grow more and crush your puny little stadium between my toes. Would you all like that?" She smiled, knowing she had the upper hand here, and that they would do as she asked, even if it wouldn't save them. The teams hesitated for a moment, but seeing no exit, they begrudgingly walked over to her feet. She delighted in their obedience, as she always had. Little spoiled athletes following her every command and dropping to their knees to beg for their lives.

As the teams formed in their (near) entirety, she spoke to them again. "Alright, the game here will be a test of strength. Each team will position itself under one of my big toes," She raised both of her big toes, "and I will slowly lower them and add more pressure until one team is crushed." She brought both toes back to the ground for effect, putting a little pressure on them and making them sink into the turf below. "The team that holds out for the longest amount of time gets to advance to the next game, and may even get a prize." She winked down at them, patting her crotch and raising her toes again before continuing. "Alright, now take your positions." She commanded, as they walked underneath her fearsome toes.

Once they were all in place, she began lowering her toes, slowly. As they reached the men, she could feel them begin resisting her immense power, only just barely. The crowd around her continued with their screams and trampled one another in an attempt to escape as quicky as possible. She payed them no attention for the time being, knowing full well that few, if any, would be able to escape her wrath. As her toes lowered further, they met with slightly greater resistence, but she could tell that if she simply dropped the weight of her toes onto these puny runts, they'd be flattened in an instant. Still, her right toe was descending at a slightly faster pace then the left. 

The entire situation was too much for one athlete, seeing that his team was losing and unwilling to die at Bella's feet, he ran aimlessly around the field away from her, but she saw it almost instantly. "Oh, a coward? I expected more out of you bugs. It looks like we have a winner!" She dropped the full weight of her toe onto team occupied with her right foot, crushing them completely, before she picked up her right foot and brought it down quickly over the little runner, crushing him instantly. "Alright, now we can continue onto the next game." She looked at her left foot and noticed that her toe had fallen completely into the turf when she lifted her other foot up to crush the little bug, a thick pool of blood oozing out from under it. "Aww, damnit. Why do you little things have to be so damned fragile? I guess I'll have to play the next game with the crowd, given that I'm all out of athletes."

She once again began to grow, shooting upwards at a steady pace. Her  feet soon became too big for the stadium, and so she lifted them high into the air, easily stepping out and onto the parking lot on either side, straddling the stadium like a colossus. She stopped growing only when the entire stadium was small enough to fit into the palm of her hand. For a while, she simply stood there, hands on her hips, looking over her chest, down at the miniscule stadium between her feet. She felt powerful. She knew she was, and had been for years beyond counting, but there was no greater reminder of her power than too look down at a mass of humanity fleeing aimlessly between her feet, knowing full well what she had in store for them. 

After giving them a nice stare for a minute or so, she sat down onto her legs so that the stadium was in between them. She dug her fingers deep into the earth under the stadium and lifted, taking the entire stadium into her palm, along with a good amount of earth. She brought it to her face for a better look, staring at the mites as they ran aimlessly, no longer able to escape, faint screams barely audible to her. She brought it closer to her ear, and closed her eyes, listening and reveling in the faint, terrified symphony of screams she held in her hand. She brought the stadium back to her face and tilted it this way and that, watching as the little mites were thrown about the stadium.

"Yes, this will do nicely." She said, and laid down, crushing  vast swaths of the city under her ass, back and legs. She held the stadium over her hungry pussy and tilted it slowly, sending more and more of the little specs falling onto her soft, glistening lips. She shuddered as they landed against her and began squirming. With her other hand, she opened her lips and allowed the mass to fall deeper into her for a while before removing her hand, sealing them inside of herself. She then slowly brought the stadium up her body, letting the little things rain down over her stomach and chest, before setting the stadium aside. She concentrated on the miniscule struggles on her breasts and her pussy, sending sensational waves through her body, but as usual, she knew it would not be enough. She moved her hand down her thigh, up her smooth tummy to her breasts, caressed them for a moment, and then moved on. 

She reached over and grasped entire city blocks of buildings, and sprinkled them over her chest, before reaching down and mashing them into her tits. After this, her hand descended to her thigh and clutched it tightly, trying to resist the temptation to plunge into her pussy for as long as possible. She didn't hold out for long, 30 seconds passed and her hand rushed to her cooch, fingers sliding in and out rapidly, crushing specks into infintesimal red smears along the fleshy walls of her pussy.

She moaned loudly, moving one hand wildly around her body to caress and stimulate herself as much as possible, while the other brought herself closer and closer to orgasm. When it finally came, she let out one last satisfied moan that turned into a sigh at the end, cum coating the ruined city beneath her as she relaxed and enjoyed the afterglow.

She always had loved this. Gladiators had cowered between her toes, jousting knights had crunched deliciosly under her tits, and she'd lost count early on of how many tiny fans had been crushed into her cunt. She liked to think it would have an impact, but knew it wouldn't. She had to set things back the way they had been, for she knew there were beings more powerful than her who wouldn't tolerate destruction on such a grand scale.

So she went about the somewhat arduous, although entirely familiar task of setting time back an hour, resetting all of her terrible misdeeds of the day so that they would hardly be noticeable on any level. She stood back in the bathroom, washing the blood off her face as she had an hour ago, and smiled. She could think of at least a few tasty snacks that she wouldn't have to let go of.