- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A little something for butt-crush, (or near butt-crush) enthusiasts, and a bit of light pov kissing at the end.

July 17, 2011

It’s been a rare few days.  I’ve hardly been more than a few feet from Noelle for more than a few minutes, and I’ve even more rarely been out of the range of her voice.  Even when she goes to bed, she is sure to locate me and snatch me up, to carry to bed with her.  Monday night, I slept on the pillow with her, which had never happened before.  Whether or not this was an enjoyable experience or not, I’m still not sure.

We had gotten home from a late night of partying, or, she had gone partying, I stayed in her purse.  That was probably one of the scarier experiences I’ve had under her care.  As she walked into the club, the purse had a light sway to it, and the items inside, myself included, were tossed around gently.  Her lipstick container had begun to roll around, and it being larger than I could push away by myself, I had to lodge myself between her coin purse and a pack of gum to protect myself from being run over by it.  She had at least afforded me the privilege of keeping the purse open, not only so I could see inside the purse, but so I could see her, living her life with me as her tiny captive.

She didn’t do much dancing that night, and I was thankful for that.  I wasn’t sure that I could handle something like that, but the few times she did find a song she enjoyed, she left her purse on a chair and allowed one of her friends to babysit it, and unknowingly, me.  At one point, her friend had asked for a mint, and Noelle said that she could take whatever she could find.  Naturally, I didn’t want to be discovered by one of her friends, and possibly be taken away from my queen.  This particular friend was paler than Noelle, and had yet black, cropped hair.  She was attractive, but nowhere near as wonderful as Noelle.

Remembering that I was lodged next to a pack of gum, I quickly dove out of the way, hiding behind, to my horror, a set of condoms of varied size.  My goddess was as smart as she was beautiful. 

I watched as the friend’s hand slipped inside, her fingernails were all about as tall as I was, painted a maroon color.  As she fished about, looking for something t o freshen her breath, her fingers threatened to smack me around a few times, and I looked up in the sky to see her face filling the opening of the purse.  After only a few seconds of digging, she found that pack of gum and lifted it out.  My nerves relaxed for a moment, until that pack of gum came crashing back down carelessly into the purse, missing me by scale inches.  That was the highlight of my journey to the club.  Noelle didn’t acknowledge me the entire time. 

Once at home again, the purse was dropped onto her bed, maybe a little harder than necessary, and it fell over onto its side, some of the items, including her lipstick and a perfume bottle, tumbled out.  I assumed this was Noelle’s way of letting me out, and climbed on my hands and knees to reach the surface of the bed.   Once free from the purse, I stood next to it, and called out to her.

“Noelle…?”  I spoke, intimidated at first.  Talking to her was never easy, especially addressing such a perfect creature as herself by her first name.  I was getting better at it, though.  Gulping hard, I stood and approached the edge of the bed, watching from behind as she ritualistically switched out those pumps for her slippers.  “…Noelle, I’m sort of hungry, do you think I could…”  I knew she could hear me; we’d had several conversations as she stood there, with me on the bed.  But she didn’t so much as turn around to face me.  “Noelle, can you hear me?”  There was no answer from her mouth this time, but she did turn around to face me, and close the gap between the bed and the shoes. 

What happened next, I find that some men may have enjoyed, others might not care for.  She wore a long white blouse, and had turned around just long enough to start pulling it over her head as she stepped closer to the bed, and turned around again.

This gave me an unobstructed view of her perfect ass, barely contained by a black mini-skirt.  I couldn’t help but stare, mesmerized by the gentle, or for me, dramatic curve of her rump as it flowed from the small of her back.  I took a few steps back, to appreciate as much of the view as possible, and even found myself smiling a bit, until I saw her knees begin to bend, and I was cast in her shadow…she was sitting down.

The first thing I noticed was the fabric of her miniskirt beginning to ride up the length of her tanned, toned thighs.  As close to her as I was, the normally undetectable sound was clearly evident.  Her ass slowly began to descend; it was terribly slow and dramatic.  I don’t know if she did this to torment me, or if it was because she couldn’t see while pulling her blouse off.  Regardless, as I stood up, more and more of the black fabric of her skirt obscured my peripheral vision, until all I could see was that vast field of female backside.  It was suck a lovely, powerful thing.

I can practically hear the fabric of the dress increasing in pressure as she moved to sit.  The skirt could hardly contain so much perfectly formed woman wrapped so tightly around her buns of steel.  I didn’t dare scream and startle her, but neither did I want to suffocate under the wrath of my goddess’ ass.  Time to go. 

Running across the surface of the bed was easier than I expected, the bed sheets were pulled tight, so there were few wrinkles to navigate.  As much time as I had spent admiring those wonderful mounds of posterior flesh, I was surprised to find that I made it out of the danger zone pretty easily.  It was time like these that I knew Noelle would never intentionally hurt me, at least, I don’t think she would.  She did make as many close calls as possible, and this was another.  At long last, as I turned to check my progress, Noelle’s rump impacted the bed, just as the blouse was removed from over her head, leaving her in her bra.

The power of this young woman’s posterior had not only nearly crushed me, but had created an uneven plain on the bed, and while I counted my blessings, that infamous lipstick container had begun to roll.

“Shit…”  I whispered under my breath, as I realized my only option was to run back towards Noelle’s ass, to escape being bull-dozed by the on-coming vessel.  I took a few steps to begin to run again, but as I did, heard a powerful giggle come from my goddess.

“You almost got squished under my ass, and now you’re making reasons to get back under it?  Hm, tsk tsk naughty boy…”  There was no chance to even see it coming.  Noelle’s hand swooped in out of nowhere to save me, just as the lipstick container bounced against her.  I was given no break though, as she whipped me up to face level, nearly knocking the wind out of me.  I lay face down in her soft, wrinkled palm when she raised me up to her face.  “My poor boy has had a rough night, hasn’t he?”  I could practically hear the giggle in her voice being suppressed, but more importantly, I felt a heavy pressure against my back, and shifted my head to see the index finger of Noelle’s other hand stroking up and down my body.

“I’m sorry you have a tough evening, but it’s okay, you get to spend the night in bed with me.” As soon as she spoke those words, my face blushed.  She removed her finger, and I sat up to make eye contact with her, hoping she would not play with my emotions in such a way.  But as I did, I did not see Noelle’s eyes, I saw her mouth.

“Hey, Noelle, wait, I…!”    Her moist, gentle lips were without lipstick, even though she kept it with her.  Instead, they were coated with a lightly flavored peach lip-balm.  They were slightly parted, as were her teeth, giving me a brief glimpse into the depths of her mouth.  It was short lived, however, I was only treated to the sight of her tongue running over her lower teeth, before her lips closed again, and I found myself getting closer and closer to them. 

They only puckered a bit, until I could feel the wash of the breath from her nose blowing my hair, and smell the lip gloss flavor.  I closed my eyes, and braced for the impact.

Her lips were as soft as any as I could ever imagine.  They smothered the entire length of my body.  If I opened my eyes, I would see nothing but the flesh of her lips.  The lip gloss enhanced the experience, both adding aroma, and acting as a lubricant.  Her lips pressed harshly against her palm, leaving me crushed between the two, unsure if what I felt was enjoyable, or painful.  I knew that her mouth was easily large enough that should her lips part, I would go tumbling into the abyss.  Part of me prayed that it would happen.

“Mmmmmmmuah!”  It ended all too soon.  She accented the smothering kiss by gently pulling away and popping her lips, the sound that was made from the separation of her lips from her palm and my body, and the air displacing from it.  I hardly had time to recover, when she dropped me on her pillow, covered in peach flavor lip balm.  “Now, I’m going to switch into my pjs and get ready for bed.  You stay put, mkay?” 

“But I’m…”  I still hadn’t gotten to eat, but she was standing and walking away again, leaving me to stare at that perfect body of hers.  Her thin waist, the swell of her bosom, flowing hair.  I was hungry, but I could go without food, if it meant staying on her good side. 

I smiled again, closing my eyes on the pillow.

Magnificent.


 

Chapter End Notes:

Tell me how I'm doing!  Thanks for your support.