- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

More mouthplay from the last scene, and the beginning of a little 'breast/boob-play'.  Rate and Review!  Nothing inspires us writers that confirmation from our readers.

“Oh god!  Please Noelle, please don’t eat me!”  I screamed at the top of my lungs, hoping that she would have mercy on me.   My pride won’t allow me to call her goddess anymore; the goddess that I know wouldn’t knowingly drop me into her cereal to devour.  I am not breakfast, I am not cereal, and I am not anyone’s property.  I am a person of value.

I am Ryan Matthews, and I am magnificent. 

My fear was overwhelmed by my innate will to survive, and anger at Noelle for treating me like this.  My life is worth more than to be eaten by some gigantic, hungry, ill-intending blonde bombshell.  There was a time where I would have had the courage to ask Noelle to dinner, but she has since destroyed that confidence, much of it still residing in the pit of her stomach, from my last short visit to her vast depths.  I would not allow her to destroy what was left of my will power by what may have been a feigned attempt to establish her authority.

But Noelle was merciless. 

There was only a brief second of quiet serenity after that spoon had slipped back out of her mouth.  Just long enough for me to find that brand new will to fight, and prepare for war inside oral battlefield.  Her teeth surrounded like the mightiest of walls, top and bottom together measured just a few inches taller than my full height.  I would pry those teeth apart and escape this sticky, humid, damp, personal hell, or die trying.  Noelle had other plans though, and my idea to pull her teeth apart, however unrealistic, suddenly became a reality.

They didn’t separate very far.  I hardly got the chance to notice the separation, with the darkness, and facing her throat, which was an entirely different enemy.  I felt myself, as well as the tongue that I rested on, littered with cereal bits and a lone banana, lower.  Putting things together, I realized that Noelle’s jaw was lowering to begin the chewing process.  I had intended to stay put in the middle of the tongue and ride it through this whole experience, but the moment Noelle’s jaw had lowered as low as it needed to, that powerful muscle beneath us, (us being the victims of the woman’s palette) reared into the air like a thick red whale, and twisted it’s body to the right and left, sending us all tumbling along it’s flesh until we were resting on either side of the mouth, right on those teeth.

I, being the only consumed victim with the mind to save himself, scrambled back onto the tongue, back into the swamp-like milk, which had long sense warmed in the heat and humidity of Noelle’s mouth.  With her lips still closed, I couldn’t see much, but I didn’t need to see to feel that jaw rise again, and those powerful teeth crush into those flakes of cereal, and that banana slice, nearly the back with the molars.  I couldn’t let it happen to me. 

I pushed myself back into a crawling, stance, intent on making my way back to the world of the living beyond those crushing teeth and smothering lips.  I hadn’t gotten too far in that ambition, before the jaw lowered again, preparing for another chew, the tongue lifting to push more food around in that cavern to the teeth.  I recovered, and turned back to escape again, only to repeat the action again upon a third chew.  Every motion created by jaw movement, crushing teeth, or strike of tongue created more activity, until my world was no longer simply dark and humid.  I don’t think I can liken the experience to anything anyone on this earth has experienced.  Bits of banana, corn flake, and saliva tormented everywhere, there was no place you could go that you were not being smacked by something sticky, warm, and disgustingly sweet.

The sound of her crunching had once been loud and distinct, like the sound of hundreds of soldiers marching in sync through a field of fallen branches and sticks.  Gradually it had become more of a sloshing, slopping kind of sound.

Outside of my hellish wasteland though, Noelle was chewing rather calmly on her cereal, no more aggressively than she would had there not been a tiny man clawing for his freedom inside.  Her attention was focused on the comic strip she was reading, smiling gently.

Before long though, my fellow consumed were nothing but mush, but I was still intact, other than some heavy bruises.  I knew the swallowing was next. 

Fortunately though, this was easier to manage than the chewing, I simply dove under Noelle’s tongue as it lifted to push the slimy mass into her throat.  I would have saluted them, but I had to prioritize.  Being the only thing left in Noelle’s mouth, I climbed back aboard the tongue to attempt to pry those teeth open again.  There was no way she couldn’t feel me there.

For a second time, I was surprised that as I was nearly making my way to her incisors again, that those teeth began to part, and I was blinded by light.  She must have been rewarding me from surviving her breakfast, and was allowing me freedom.

But once the lips parted, I was greeted by anything but freedom. 

That spoon, carrying more passengers to their doom, slipped inside, immediately pummeling me and knocking me onto my backside on the tongue again, just as the head of the spoon arrived fully inside.  As last time, the lips closed around the spoon, but this time, the spoon was pulled out quickly and purposefully, burying me in a much heftier load of cereal.  I’d forgotten, in my haste that I had only been in the second or possibly third spoonful the giant woman had taken. 

Time to fight again.

The mouth sprung to life again with renewed vigor, the chewing violently threatening to tear me to shreds, while assaulting my ear drums.  The thought that Noelle had just covered me in more of her breakfast, and began indiscriminately chewing again told me that it mattered very little to her if I survived or not.  I wasn’t special to her; I was disposable, maybe even…replaceable? 

If I survive this, experience with Noelle, I will be sure to find a way to prevent this from happening to anyone else again.  I have to.  I can’t die, just to be replaced by someone else.  I had to get away! 

But for now, the chaos continued.  It was always the same, Noelle ate a bite of cereal, I was covered in it, she chewed swallowed, and went for another bite.  There were several bites that nearly had me tumbling down her throat, and I’m not sure why I didn’t end up there.  She wasn’t being careful to avoid chewing me, why would she care if I was swallowed?   Did she want me to have a quick end?  Whatever her reasoning was, I had learned to avoid the fear of being swallowed, and focused my intent on escaping. 

At one point, I had predicted perfectly when she would open for another bite and lined myself up so that I could squirm out of the corner of her mouth, just as the spoon returned with another load.   I didn’t have much of a plan, I just wanted out, and I don’t think the greatest stunt coordinator could have executed my escape more splendidly. 

What I didn’t expect, however, was to tumble over her lips, and keep falling.  I assumed I would fall to my doom, but fate had a nasty way of playing with my emotions…and my penis.

I fell down the line of her neck, until I felt something soft trace against me just barely.  I instinctively grabbed a hold and pulled tight, then screamed in pain when I thought I had ripped my hands off of my arms from stopping so quickly in free fall.  But I had stopped, and was still alive.

My wrists throbbed, obviously upset with having to support my entire body.  I needed to get let go, but first I needed somewhere to land.  I half expected Noelle’s fingers to wrap around me and squeeze me to a pulp, or drop me back in her cereal, but she seemed to keep playing her game,  continuing to chew while she reached for the bowl to drink the rest of the milk.  I still wonder if I would have survived that.

My wrists throbbed again, reminding me of how pissed they were at me, and I finally took a look around at where I was, and realized that I had latched onto the fabric of Noelle’s silken robe.  It was long enough that I could climb to the ground, but I didn’t dare risk spending time at Noelle’s feet.

I also hadn’t stopped to notice just where I had grabbed a hold, until I noticed a friendly warmth, and peeked to see where it was coming from.  My answer came quickly. 

The swell of Noelle’s breasts, in a lace bra, was one of the most fantastic sites I had ever seen so closely.  I could hear her swallowing above me, and as she did so, I swear I could hear the milk rinsing down her throat.  With each swallow, I heard a light gulp, and it reflected in the gentle rise and fall of the woman’s breasts, a C cup, easily. 

Only a few inches above, the curve of her bra exposed the flesh of her cleavage, and seemed like the best place to go, for now.  Sure, I could climb up to her shoulder, but that was much farther, and if Noelle was going to keep ignoring me and my plight, I deserved to enjoy myself, and the curves of her body.  With renewed vigor, but more pain, I pulled myself up those last few yards, or inches, depending on your perspectives, and swung that silk fabric to and fro with my bodyweight, until it bounced gently against Noelle’s breast.  On a third swing, I jumped and grabbed the lace of the bra, pulling myself up to rest between it, and her skin. 

The warmth generated from the giant woman’s breasts was incredible, nearly that of being in her mouth.  And her skin?  It was the softest, most delectable flesh I’d ever felt, shrunken or not.  I wanted to bury my face in it, but knowing Noelle’s hair trigger wrath, I simple dug my feet into the lace of her bra, and rested for a moment, giving my swollen wrists a break. 

Just as I did that, Noelle stood, yawning and stretching her arms into the air.  The skin of her breasts compensated, shifting me some, and I went tumbling along the slope of her bosom, closer towards the cleavage canyon between the breasts.

Finally, she let out a high pitched sigh, followed by a cute, girlish burp. 

“Oh…excuse me!”  She giggled to herself, a little more than necessary, but just enough to allow that chest of hers to bounce, sending me ever closer to the endless valley, until I began to lose my grip.  Her next step cemented that fate, and I began tumbling down the warm, soft skin to the lost world between Noelle’s boobs. 

I didn’t know how far I would slide, but I tried to enjoy it.  Besides, how often did you get to slip into a woman’s bra?  Sometimes being this small is terrible.  Never mind, most of the time being this small is terrible.  But other times?

It’s magnificent.  

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing it!  Leave your comments, please!