- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey guys and gals, I'll be redoing this story as well, I'm trying to add in a lot more giantess content this time around, so stick with me here!

-Jake

Jake made his way quickly from the towering doorframe to the massive leg of one of the wooden chairs set around the dining table. He covered the distance quickly and was hidden well in the shadows beneath the table.

He watched her closely. She resembled a regular women in everything but size, and the sense of hiding one's body. From his position, Jake was tempted with a view up her blouse. From what he could see the titanic woman was definetely well developed, her backside was the perfect amount of plump, she was easily a master over the deadly sin of lust.

Katrina, Jake remembered, and forced himself to tear his gaze from beneath the giantesses skirts'. He must remain faithful, temptation is the devil's aid.

Now, how to get her attention he schemed, or better yet, do I even want her attention? 

His wet nurse had told him many stories when he was younger, of the many creatures that dwelled in the forests. Giants, Witches, Trolls, Elves, Fairies, Pixies, Goblins, and the drak one himself, Lucifer. If any of it had been remotely true, she would probably have more reason to harm than help him.

He would watch for now. He desperately wanted help, to get out of the situation he was in, but he had to be sure. He would watch from afar, this woman, and he would discover what kind of giantess she was.

He returned his attention to her, watching closely. She was still mixing ingredients into the large glowing pot before her.

Handy in the kitchen, as a good woman should be Jake joked with himself.Suddenly though, he felt a shiver crawl up his spine. 

She waved her hand in the air and immediately, all manner of kitchen utensils hopped up and began to move about, as if they had minds of their own.

Jake's eyes grew wide with fear. A WITCH!? He felt fear grip his stomach. This was definetely not good. A GIANT and a WITCH!? A combination that definetely did not bode well for him.

He backed further away from her as spoons and ladles danced about the kitchen countertops. Jake's mind began to formulate an escape plan.

No, no that won't work, I can't leave! He thought to himself. If I leave, I could be eaten, or worse! well, that's probably as bad as it gets but still! eaten! Like it or not, he had to stay, to figure out a way to fix his predicament. No doubt one of her spells did thsi to me, well then, it only makes sense that one could undo it too, right?

He was torn from his thoughts as she turned and approached him. She had turned from the countertop and walked towards his current hiding place, the ground shook slightly beneath her bare feet.

Jake gasped as her right foot landed directly in front of him, so close that he was almost standing between her big and second toe. He froze and held his breath, not just in fear, but the odor here was more than unpleasant.

Her toes wiggled, bright red polish gleaming, she was fiddling with something on the table above, completely unaware of the tiny boy so close to her massive foot.

Jake backed away slowly, cautiously taking each step, until he backed into the chair leg bbehind him. He held himslef against it, the witche's foot still ominously to close for him to relax yet. 

She began to tap it on the floor in impatience, buffeting Jake with waves of her foot odor. He felt it then. A cough. He held his hand over his mouth and tried to hold it back. He heaved as the cough welled up inside him. It caused him to lurch forward, and he accidently stumbled right were he was trying to avoid.

He rammed face first between the witche's toe's. At his touch, she instinctevely clenched her toes, wrinkling her sole. As the life was crushed out of him Jake managed a weak groan, but he dared not make more noise than that.

The air escaped his lungs and he felt his face begin to grow hot. He barley managed a pathetic inhale of oxygen. She continued to tap her foot again, and jarred Jake's body up and down.

Jake used his free legs to push off of her foot, the shaking of her foot helping to free him.

He rolled across the floor, gasping for air. He scooted himslef as far away from her foot as possible. Bloody thing's a death trap! He raged.

She returned to her countertop, her task had been finished. Jake watched her a bit more cautiously now, his eyes darting to her feet now and again. She rummaged around her drawers, adding items to the large pot that now had a distinctive green glow. She approached it and began to mutter into it's boiling opening.

What's she up to? Jake wondered. I have to find out. Jake looked around for some kind of vantage point he could use to observe what she was doing. The chair he realized, and set to climbing it.

Jake hugged the chair leg and began to scramble up it's smooth wooden surface. The engravings it had made his job much easier. He wrestled his way over the edge and sat there panting. Quite the ordeal. 

He stood and snuck to its edge, looking to where the giant witch was still muttering into her coffin. Ah much better he thought to himself.

From what he could tell, the woman was muttering nonsense, a spell most likely, that gave Jake a cold feeling. The devils work was a disgusting blight on Gods beautiful world.

He watched on warily, until she raised herself from over the cauldron and wiped her hands on her bodice.

Seems she's done Jake thought.

Then she turned suddenly, towards him, and began to approach. 

Caught off guard, Jake stumbled and fell on his hindquarters. Oh no! She'll see me! He panicked. He was rocked violently as she pulled the chair he sat on from beneath the table. Jake gaped in awe.

The witche's massive rear end began to descend on him, the fabric stretched thinly across her cheeks. Jake managed a weak cry before he was consumed by her back end. His soft muffles from beneath her doing nothing to enlighten her to his prescence.