- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Okay, I bumped it to an X rating for some insertion, while brief it is still there, this wasn't really how I intended for this to go but I just started writing and went with it.
Darian dropped down on her knees, her legs weakened, unable to support her. She landed in the puddle of her sick; her stomach still in it's worsening state of agony. Darian stared into the lifeless eyes of her once-friend, heaving again. She crawled to a dry spot away from her vomit, falling on her hands and knees. Darian weakly lifted her head and glanced again at Kailey's body, letting out a strangled sob, finally accepting the fact.
"Kailey...N-no! No! NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!" Darian beat the walls and floor in a fury, making her hands bleed, getting covered in her own blood. She screamed at the sky, "You bitch!" Anna skipped over to the box, her hair bouncing with every step. She removed the box cover and smiled at the bloodied Darian.
"Yes?" Anna asked while giggling, having heard Darian's fit.
"W-w-why? W-wh-wh-why?!" Darian whispered in despair, breaking down into tears.
"Why what?" Anna asked innocently. Darian squeezed her eyes shut tighter, burning tears pouring from her eyes as she screamed in rage,
"Why did you have to take her away from me?! Now I'm alone...I'm all...alone."
"She knew too much, I couldn't let her find out. But don't worry, you won't be alone for long!" Anna said.
"Wh-what do you mean? She's...she's gone! I'll never see her again!"
"Well, maybe some hard work will get your mind off of things. If you're really good, I'll let you know a secret." Anna said.
"I...don't...care..." Darian sighed sadly.
"Okay then...Come here." Anna picked up Darian and put her on the floor. Anna stuck her foot in front of Darian. "Lick my feet."
"What?" Darian asked.
"You heard me. Lick my feet." Anna repeated. Darian couldn't stop herself. She dragged herself over to Anna's feet and lapped a strange red substance off of them that tasted metallic. She began to cry, realizing what covered Anna's wrinkled soles. Darian sniffled and continued out of fear until she had cleaned them completely before returning to the crying mess she was before. "Geez, you're annoying. I thought you were tough, Darian, I thought you could handle it! Do I have to baby you, huh? Is THAT how you want me to remember you? AS A BABY?!" Anna asked. Darian continued to sob. "It can't be helped, I guess..." Anna opened the closet door to reveal a body-length mirror. "Now for the secret." Anna turned to Darian. "Call me a bitch."
"Wh-what? N-no, why?!" Darian refused. Anna smiled.
"You. You're afraid. I recall you taking every opportunity to call me such nasty names. But you stopped. Call me a bitch. Right now."
"N-no! I don't want to! I can't! I won't!" Darian screamed.
"Call me bitch. Whore. Slut. Fat. Reject. Ugly, stupid skank. Do it. Now." Darian could feel tears streaming down her cheeks as she stuttered,
"B-bitch. S-s-stupid slut...f-friendless, ugly, l-loser..."
"Good job. I knew you could do it." Anna said. She turned back to the mirror. "STUPID WHORE!" she smashed the mirror with her fist, screaming, accusing her reflection. "FRIENDLESS LOSER!" she smashed again, cracking the mirror, sending shards flying. "UGLY REJECT!" smash. Her hands were covered in blood and embedded within them were tiny pieces of glass. She was taking in angered breaths as she placed her hands on the shattered mirror. She stared herself in the eyes. "YOU GODDAMNED! MOTHERFUCKING! BITCH!" she smashed the mirror with her face. Again, and again, and again. Anna turned to Darian, a trickle of blood matting her bangs to her forehead. "See what you've caused? But of course it wouldn't matter to you because you're PERFECT!"
"N-no..."
"What?"
"N-no...I-I'm not perfect...I'm far from it..." Darian admitted.
"I've finally...broken you...I've done it! I've finally...done it..." demented laughter escaped from deep inside Anna as she tugged a shard of glass from her forehead, the trickle turning into a stream.
"H-hey...I...I've learned my lesson, I guess...could you...let me...go?" Darian asked meekly.
"No."
"Wh-why not?"
"You haven't changed. I don't believe you. I will not let you go until you have absolutely given up on EVERYTHING. You still have HOPE. Hope that someone will find you, hope that the death of your precious little Kailey was just a dream, hope that all of this was just a shared hallucination. It's not."
"Pl-please, please... I have learned, I have!" Darian pleaded.
"You will live as I live, breathe as I breathe, and do as I tell you what I tell you when I tell, or you will die by my hand." Anna told her. Darian trembled. She used to think that Anna was just weird, but when she got a closer look she realized that Anna was completely fucking insane.
"Wh-what do you mean?" Darian questioned.
"Like this. Get in my underwear." Anna commanded.
"What?!"
"Are you stupid? Do I have to spell it out for you?" Anna asked.
"N-no...Why? Wh-why would you want me in there?" Darian wondered aloud.
"Several reasons. Sexual pleasure, your humiliation, and most importantly teaching you to shut the fuck up and do as you're told."
"B-b-but I'll suffocate!"
"Aww, no you won't...I'll let you out every hour or so to take a breath." Anna took a black lace thong off the bed. "Do you wanna know what it looks like to not have herpes, you whore?" Anna placed Darian in her underwear and pulled it up her legs, wedging Darian into her vaginal opening. Anna let out a sharp gasp and moan of pleasure. Anna pulled up her skinny jeans, trapping Darian inside. Anna crossed her legs and moaned, Darian's struggles sending wave after wave of pleasure through her. "I need to get going...oh, god!..." Anna panted, a particular squirm making her heart flutter. She quickly collected her things and ran to catch the bus, sucking in deeply as her heart and stomach lurched in sexual ecstasy. She was able to keep herself under control until about 11:00, when she couldn't hold it in any longer.
"You alright, Miss?" the teacher asked.
"Y-yeah...nnnnggghhhh....!...I-I'm just...fffiiiinnneee...."
"Your behavior is disrupting my class and my lesson. Is there something you need?"
"May I...ah!....may I be excused?...oooOOOHHH....." she asked hurriedly.
"Alright, alright, but when you come back I expect NO disturbances, understand?"
"Y-yes sir...I understand...th-thank you..." Anna rushed out of the classroom.
"Kids these days..." the teacher sighed. Anna rushed to the bathroom, locked a stall, pulled down her pants, and fished Darian out of her cunt. Darian coughed and greedily took in air, covered head to foot in slimy, sticky, salty discharge.
"Pl-please...I'm so sorry! I won't question you! I-I'll...I'll lick your feet! I'll love them...I'll do it all and I won't complain, just don't make me go back in there, PLEASE!"
"Well Darian, I just found out why you bang so many guys."
"I-I'm a whore! I'm a dirty whore..."
"If you felt this good in my pussy...I wonder what you'd feel like up my ass..."
"Oh...oh god no, no no no no no, please, not in there!"
"Another time, maybe? Ah! I know!" Anna took some tape, attaching Darian to her armpit face up, forcing her to smell the musky scent of body odor and overpowering deodorant. "It's not as bad, is it? Sorry, I haven't shaved for a few days, that's why I'm wearing a hoodie, to hide one more thing you might mock me about." Anna went back to class, trapping Darian in her sweaty, smelly prison for another four hours. Anna rose from her desk, a cramp forming in one of her legs. Darian hadn't suffocated yet, Anna could still feel her tiny chest rising and falling. She walked to her locker, put on her jacket, and stood. She stood silently, observing the students and teachers passing her in the hallway, receiving the occasional nod or hello and the rare rude remark, accepting them all with grace. She smiled a bit. She could tell them everything. She could reveal her self harming ways, her imminent self destruction, the kidnappings, the murders, everything. She could show them what she really was inside, behind this facade. But she kept silent. A select few would learn, each of them, eventually. Anna slid into her bedroom, away from her family. She peeled the tape from her skin. Darian was unconscious, Anna decided to be courteous for once and let her sleep for awhile. She sat for some time before waking Darian. "C'mon, get up." Darian's eyes slowly opened. "C'mon, up and at 'em!" Anna poked Darian in the side. "Dinnertime." Anna tossed a chunk of cooked meat down into the box. Darian tore at it ravenously, after the she'd had, she would eat anything. She noticed that...it had a unique taste. It tasted so odd and yet...so familiar. "I really have broken you..." Anna commented. Darian chewed and swallowed.
"What do you mean?"
"You're so desperate that you'd...commit cannibalism. On someone so close to you too..." a cruel smile spread on Anna's face as Darian's stomach knotted and she began to heave. Darian began to shake violently as she curled into a ball, the world becoming dark around her as she heard Anna sing in a whisper, her tone vicious and almost demonic in sound. "I wanna cut you open, see your colors run, I wanna play, I want a friend to have some fun. Don't be afraid, don't cry, just give in, this is the last time I'll see you again. Come on, relax and sit still, you belong to me and you will, keep quiet, look me in the eye, 'cause I wanna fuck you, wanna fuck you while you fuckin' die...!"
    
Chapter End Notes:
The song lyrics at the end are from a song called, "Cupcakes" by a band called Futret. Comment, please.