- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Okay, holidays are over, it's been about two months since I updated last, so without further ado I give you... *drumroll* Chapter 5! Wait a minute...oh, it's not like anyone actually reads this stupid story anyway! *mutter* *grumble*
       "Wow...you finally caught on. Granted, I had to kidnap you and almost kill you guys in order for you to pick up on it, but...better late than never, right?!" she said quietly.
       "Could...could you let us go now?" Kailey timidly asked.
       "Ha! You actually thought that I'd let you go after this was all over?" Anna said. She leaned down and gave Darian and Kailey a cold stare, her pupils fairly constricted. If the eyes are the windows to the soul, Anna's was filled with nothing but pure hatred and bloodlust. "First of all, I'm not going to let you go. Second of all, if I really WAS that stupid, I'd have to scare you into not telling anyone. But that'd be too much work forcing you into an advanced stage of paranoia, so I'm just going to kill you."
        "N...no...please...w-we won't...we won't tell anyone what you've done....I-I swear!" Kailey pleaded.
          "Oh...I know you won't. You can't tell anyone if you're not alive." Anna said.
           "WE...WILL DO...ANYTHING...YOU...WANT! Just-Just don't do it! PLEASE!" Kailey screamed.
           "NOPE! No. No amount of pleading will do you any good. My mind is made up, my decision is final. I can't be swayed. Enjoy what hours of life you have left."
       "You can't do this! WE...ARE...HUMAN...BEINGS!" Darian yelled.
       "Oh...you USED to be. But not now. Not anymore. Now you're just---you're just...insects."
       "HOW?! How could you?!...How could you say something like that?! We're people, just like you!" Darian said.
       "We're people, just like you!" Anna openly mocked. "Yeah, like you EVER treated ME equal to YOU! Pushing me down, teasing me, throwing my books in the mud...and you still REALLY, HONESTLY THINK that it wasn't as bad as I made it out to be? That you treated me equal?! What the hell is wrong with you? Well...I'll help you...I'll help you discover what's wrong with you...maybe then...maybe..."
       "Pl-please...we're so sorry! We're sorry..." Kailey cried softly, her head hung.
       "No! Kailey...Stop! You don't have to be sorry for anything!" Darian told her.
       "Shut up! She and you have EVERY REASON to be sorry!" Anna yelled.
       "I...I don't care! I don't care h-HOW I made you feel! You deserved it, you stupid whore!" Darian's fear quickly turned to anger. How dare she treat them like this?
        "Oh?..." Anna's expression became an ugly, disgusted sneer. "You'll care soon enough. What happened to you before is the mildest of my actions. You provoke me, you...dare I say INSIST that what I've done is...childish." Anna smiled. "Well...I suppose I could show you what I'm really capable of. As a matter of fact..." Anna mused, "I ought to teach you a lesson." Before she could react, Anna snatched up Darian and shoved the girl into her open, salivating mouth.
         "No! Wait! Stop! PLEASE!" Darian pleaded as the mouth closed around her. Anna grinned when she sucked on the tiny bitch, Darian's tears giving Anna's saliva a barely noticeable salt taste. Anna savored the fruits of her labor, the fear she had produced was absolutely...intoxicating. She flicked her tongue ever so slightly, trapping Darian underneath her incisors. Anna forced her saliva all over Darian's face and quite a bit down her throat. Anna giggled and began to bite down. Realizing what was about to happen, Darian began to scream herself hoarse,
         "No, no wait! Please, PLEASE don't! I-I'm so sorry, it-it won't happen again, I swear!" This seemingly new found humanity caused Anna to hesitate momentarily before spitting Darian out, giving her a bone-shattering fall to the box. Darian froze in place, unable to even speak from the shock of the fall and the fact that she was almost eaten alive.
          "Oh, and next time? You won't be so lucky." Anna gave a glare and spit in Darian's face before walking away. Darian was busy violently shaking, trying her hardest not to give into the urge to vomit.
         "Darian...What do we do?!" Kailey asked, desperate for answers on how to avoid death. Darian swallowed hard and sniffled, trying to stop crying.
        "I guess...we've got to escape."