- Text Size +

The whole procedure that my girlfriend had described – picturing what I wanted, reaching out to the creature, using it as a tool – this turned out to be incredibly easy. Maybe it was my excitement at finally having figured out what I wanted, or perhaps it was the strength of my desire to see Candice grow again. It wasn't like I had a plan or anything. I simply closed my eyes and thought about my girlfriend towering over me, outgrowing everything, becoming huge beyond anything the world had ever seen. At first there was a slight resistance, something that felt like having a word right on the tip of your tongue, but not being able to say it. But I forced my way past this with ease – the word was 'bigger,' and I shouted it as loud as I could within the vaults of my mind.

 

Candice gave a little yelp of alarm, and I felt her hand swell ever so slightly larger against mine. “Seth, what're you doing?” she hissed. I couldn't answer – I didn't dare let my concentration slip for even an instant. Instead I focused all of my attention on expanding the mental image of her that I had conjured up in my head. It was somewhat surprising to find that my brain did this using what I can only describe as a psychic version of MS Paint. I let my awareness encircle her, grabbed ahold of the thin dotted line that surrounded her entire being, and slowly, inexorably, pulled outward.

 

My girlfriend let out a loud groan of satisfaction, and I felt her arm rise skyward as she grew. Curiosity overcoming my better judgement, I cracked one eye open to peer at her. She looked to be at least two inches taller now – two inches that made her appear even more magnificent, even more beautiful. Encouraged, I focused harder on her image. The growth accelerated, her body surging larger at a frightening rate. “Seth...oh Seth,” she whispered. “Thank you baby, I love it. This feels amazing.” A moment later her head impacted the eight foot ceiling, sending a cascade of soft plaster tumbling down to the floor. She dropped to her knees, giggling, and brushed the white material from her hair.

 

The creature, meanwhile, seemed to be watching Candice as well. It waved its proboscises in the air intently, reminding me of a funny old man wringing his hands together. It felt like a great deal of malice had drained out of the thing, and now, like me, it was just interested to find out what would happen next. Some of its substance seemed to have evaporated as well, but not nearly enough as far as I was concerned.

 

I took a deep breath, and once more turned my attention to Candice's expanding body. Her arms stretched wider, her fingers became longer and more tapered. Her legs, always her best feature, were now beyond belief. They were exquisitely toned, and even for a girl as large as she they were long. Had she been standing they would've easily come up to the base of my shoulders. I concentrated my attention on them, watching with a foolish grin as they slipped away from me, her heels dragging along the carpet as she grew. With each passing second Candice was swelling larger, expanding like a gas to fill every empty space in the room.

 

Rolling onto her hands and knees, she began to crawl toward me. Her body moved with a sensual, almost feline grace. “Is that really the best you can do?” she breathed, looking me full in the face with her dark almond eyes. There was something desperate, almost pleading behind those eyes. “Please honey, I want to be bigger. Much, MUCH bigger. Don't tease me anymore.”

 

I looked at the vast expanse of Candice spread out before me – the hour-glass curve of her hips, the swell of her ass like the foothills at the base of a mountain range, the tear-drop shape of her basketball-sized breasts. How could I possibly deny this woman something she wanted, something that we BOTH wanted so badly?

 

“Get ready,” I said through gritted teeth, setting my feet wide to steady myself.

 

Candice's face broke into a Cheshire cat grin, and she rocked back into a sitting position, sending the whole house rattling. “That's it Seth. Come on...give me everything you've got.” Her voice was a silky siren's call, and I let it draw out every ounce of my will onto the task at hand.

 

My girlfriend gasped as the first wave of energy hit her, and a moment later an explosive growth spurt wracked her entire body. She gained nearly a foot of height in the first instant, and I was forced to jump out of the way as she continued to swell larger. “Oh my God, you have no idea how good this feels!” she moaned. “More, please more!”

 

It was then that I was stuck by a fit of mischievous inspiration. Although Candice said that growing was pleasurable, I secretly suspected that what she really loved was the IDEA of getting bigger. They say that power is the ultimate aphrodisiac after all, but that didn't seem like quite enough to satisfy her at this point. If she was going to get off on growing, I wanted to make sure she REALLY got off.

 

Still concentrating on her expanding body, I shifted my focus to a specific region: between her legs. I imagined a rushing torrent, a fire burning out of control. And above all, the all-consuming need to be touched. This, by far, was the easiest thing I had yet to attempt with my borrowed powers. All I really had to do was think about how excited watching her grow was making me, and project those feelings back onto her.

 

Her eyes flashed, her mouth formed a surprised 'o' shape. And then, like a woman possessed, she began to stroke herself with wild abandon. Her fingers sank deep into her sopping wet pussy, one hand fiercely groping at her bosom. Candice howled at the top of her lungs in exaltation. My God, the smell of her! All the while she was still getting bigger. And with every inch, with each little millimeter of height she gained, her arousal seemed to grow in stride.

 

Candice thrashed about in the throes of passion, and without even realizing it one powerful arm, as long and as big around as my entire body, punched a gaping hole in the wall right next to where I'd been standing. I instinctively dove away, coming to rest on the floor beneath the shadow of my still-swelling girlfriend. There was the briefest moment of pure awe as I looked up at the fifteen-foot Aphrodite I had helped create. And then I rolled away before I was crushed under the colossal bulk of her expanding form.

 

It was then that it dawned on me – this wasn't funny anymore. Her body now spanned the length of the entire room, blocking off any possible exit. She looked to be growing faster than ever now, pulsing nearly a foot larger each second. Candice was completely oblivious to the peril I was in, her eyes rolled back in her head, her mind occupied only with the boundless stream of pleasure I had inflicted upon her. And the space between me and the wall at my back was shrinking rapidly. Fighting down a wave of sick dread, I tried to think of some way to escape from my gargantuan girlfriend.