- Text Size +

 “Are we past the point of trying to salvage these pants?” I asked, crossing my fingers behind my back. “I mean, if we have to destroy them to get them off you, is that okay?”

 

She nodded. “But please don't try to cut them off – they're too close to my skin.”

 

“I wasn't planning on using scissors. Just sit tight.” I took a firm hold on the material next to the button of her jeans, and with a sharp tug I pulled as hard as I could. Her pants split at the inseam, zipper teeth spraying about the room.

 

“Well, that feels a little better. But you DO know that it's my legs that are caught and not my crotch, right? You haven't really made any progress.”

 

“That was just phase one, my dear. Now, for the second....” I wrapped my fingers around the thin material of her g-string, twisted once, and jerked. The elastic snapped like an overstressed rubber band, and her underwear came free in my hand.

 

“What? Why did....” she started to say. Before she could finish her objection I darted forward, and thrust my hand into the space I had created. I caressed the edge of her sex with my fingertips for a fraction of a second, and then I struck. She was still damp from earlier, and I slid inside her with surprising ease.

 

“Oh...oh God, you should...stop. Stop!” she cried.

 

At this, I paused. “If that's really what you want me to do, I will. But can you really tell me that you don't want this? I mean, this whole situation is sexy as all hell. You know I've got a thing for tall girls, and besides that, I bet you wouldn't mind gaining a few more inches either. You can always use the last of your energy to get back to normal, after all. And if we can get your pants off this way...well hey, that's a rather elegant solution to the problem, isn't it?”

 

Candice seemed to consider this for a moment, and then, once again, she shot me that condescending smirk. “Seth, don't you think I already thought of that? I mean, I still have all this power left,” she said, pointing at her hair. “I've got to do SOMETHING with it, and yes, you're right, growing again sounds rather nice. Especially if you're as in to it as I am.”

 

“But then why did you tell me to stop?”

 

She looked at me sheepishly. “Um, well...contrary to popular belief, 'no' does not always mean 'no.' I'm a woman, and as such, I reserve the right to be illogical from time to time. But thank you for taking me at my word.”

 

“Any time,” I replied acidly. Without another word I went back to work – this time, spitefully, with four fingers. Candice shouted in gratification, her chest heaving with each indrawn breath. The air was filled with the wet, sloshing sounds of love-making. I leaned down to kiss her, and as I did she bit my lip playfully.

 

A moment later her body went rigid, and I felt the sudden, rapid pulsing of her inner muscles against my fingers. Candice clenched her hands into fists, screaming in release. It was then that a rather important question occurred to me: if a few seconds of pleasure had given off enough energy to increase my girlfriend's height by more than six inches, what would an orgasm – and by all observations a pretty powerful one – do to her?

 

Too late now. Candice threw back her head, letting out an ear-piercing scream. Her skin became hot, a twinge of pink drained from her hair...and then it started. Before her growth had been slow, like watching dough rise. This time it was much faster, much more violent. Her body spurted out in every direction, her head dragging against the carpet as she expanded. First her calves, and then the bottoms of her thighs became visible as she outgrew her pants. The garment bulged, its seams popped. And finally her jeans tore open to reveal her long, shapely legs. She grinned at me as if through the haze of some powerful drug, and without warning she flexed her muscles. The last bit of denim that had been clinging to her tore through, and she reached down almost negligently to pull away the tattered remains of her favorite pants. Candice slowly lifted herself to her feet. Morbidly curious, I stood as well.

 

I gaped at her in amazement – we were the same height now!

 

“So you like tall girls, huh?” she purred, her eyes dancing with mirth. “I guess there are two questions I should ask.” She took a deep breath, appearing to concentrate, and surged up another inch.

 

“Number one...am I tall enough for you now?” Candice spread her legs wide, gritting her teeth in determination. In three quick spurts she swelled larger, her shirt tearing to shreds around her. My eyes were now level with her full, luscious lips. As she spoke I watched them move with a kind of hypnotic fascination.

 

“Number two...and more importantly...how much do you like me?”

 

Candice reached out to catch me in an embrace, trapping me in her surprisingly strong arms. She kissed me hard, shoving her tongue down my throat. Pressed up against her as I was, I could feel her supple skin sliding against my own, her body still growing larger with each passing second. I kept having to crane my neck further and further up or risk breaking our kiss.

 

Finally her growth came to a stop. In the aftermath the room seemed impossibly quite, peaceful. Candice continued to hold me – cradle me really – against her massive frame. I don't know how long we stayed together that way...probably only a minute or so. Eventually she released me. Gingerly, as if she were afraid of what my reaction might be, she took a couple of steps backward, and I got my first good look at her new form.