- Text Size +

My brain did a quick calculation. It seemed I had two options: I could either resist her advances, and try to get Candice to explain exactly what the hell was going on; or I could give in, and trust that she had a damn good reason for making out with me instead of answering my questions. Option one would hurt my girlfriend's feelings, and probably result in a fight. The second choice involved getting lucky.

 

No contest.

 

I responded to her advances, savoring that moment at the beginning of a good kiss, where your lips seem to melt into the other person's like ice cream on a warm day. Candice sighed, sinking easily into my embrace. The strangeness of the situation, the mystery...for some reason it was a total turn-on for me. I think she felt it too. The way she was kissing me was savage, unrestrained, as if the world could end at any moment.

 

Within seconds I was hard as a rock, and on one particularly fierce romantic sortie I managed to poke my girlfriend right in the bellybutton. She winced, and grinned at me slyly. “Didn't your mother ever teach you it's not polite to point?”

 

I laughed. “Sorry. But hey, cut me some slack. You're really going all out on me, and plus it's been almost a week since I've seen you.”

 

“Oh, I suppose I can forgive you. On one condition.” Candice turned her back to me and, lifting her arms above her head, fell backward into my arms. “Rub,” she said.

 

“Excuse me?”

 

“My breasts. Rub them.”

 

I paused. “This...seems like a trap.”

 

She giggled. “It is. Do it anyway.”

 

“Well...if you insist.”

 

I placed the flat of my palms against her tight little stomach, and with some hesitation I let them creep up under her shirt. Her skin was soft, and surprisingly warm. For a moment I traced the edges of her bustline with my fingertips. Every so often I could hear a little sigh of anticipation from her, a sharp intake of breath. When I decided she had waited long enough, I took hold of each of her breasts in my hands, squeezing them tenderly. She groaned in satisfaction. Still kneading her bosom, I began to pinch her tits between my thumb and forefinger, tugging on them gently.

 

Candice was wriggling in my grasp, eyes scrunched shut. And then suddenly she cried out at the top of her voice, a sound composed of equal parts ecstasy and agony. Her body grew hot, painfully hot. I felt her supple flesh beginning to press firmly against my hands, forcing them away from her chest. It was as though her breasts were a pair of water balloons, and someone was slowly pumping them full. There could be only one conclusion – my girlfriend's breasts were actually growing right before my eyes! I pulled away in shock as her chest continued to expand. The fabric of her shirt strained against the onslaught of her bosom while Candice moaned her approval.

 

In that same instant, something that was perhaps even weirder happened. Out of the corner of my eye I saw her shoulder-length hair glow bright, flicker, and change. The pink hue faded, the color became lighter. Her hair crackled electrically, as though some terrible energy were passing through it.

 

And then, like the flick of a light switch, it stopped. The whole process must've taken less than ten heartbeats, and for a moment I wondered whether the whole thing had been one big acid flashback. But then Candice turned to face me, that same half-condescending smirk pasted on her lovely lips, and I knew that it had been real.

 

The changes were impossible to ignore. My girlfriend's breasts had sprouted into a beautiful pair of grapefruit-sized D-cups, probably the nicest set I had ever seen away from a pin-up calendar. She carried her new assets proudly, confidently, and it was clear that nothing about what had just happened had been unexpected for her.

 

“Now do you understand?” she whispered, her eyes smoldering lustfully.

 

I tried to speak, but this is difficult to do when your jaw has dropped to somewhere around your kneecaps. “Umm...guh...no,” I said.

 

Candice laughed. “Let me see if I can explain what just happened. This,” she paused, gesturing toward her hair. “Is like a bank of energy. I carry it, and direct it, but I need a catalyst to be able to use it. That's where you come in.” She stepped toward me, her hips swaying sensuously, and gave me a big, wet kiss. As our lips touched, I swear I could feel some kind of unearthly energy flowing through my girlfriend's body.

 

“You always have been good at giving me a...charge...after all.” she murmured into my ear.

 

“You...your breasts...that was amazing!” I managed.

 

“I thought so too. It took me hours of trying on my own to get just a little bit bigger. With your help I was able to access much more power than before. And plus...it was way more fun than flying solo.” With these last words she looked away, and for a second I could clearly see her begin to blush.

 

And there at last was the Candice I knew. My girlfriend can be a great actress when she wants to be, and this performance of hers – the icy dominatrix character – was one I had seen before. But never had she carried it out with such conviction, and combined with her sudden transformation I found myself more than a little unnerved.

 

But as I watched the pale rose color spreading across her cheeks, I remembered that underneath the facade, she was still the same person as always. With that knowledge, my confidence came flooding back.

 

And I wondered...just what else could this strange power of hers do, anyway?