- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Please read this one chapter story........ More might be added if there are some good review....

My name is John. My goddess is Julia. She used to be my kid sister. Now, I am just her mere footboy. My life is insignificant. I live for my sister's foot and should be able to die for them. That's not everything. I eat in her feet. I bath in her sweat (yes, collected). Drinking her sweat makes no sense cause sweat doesn't work as it contains salt. Her one mouthful of spit is enough for me for a day. If I am lucky, I get food stuck on her godly teeth!

 

Well this wouldn't have happened if:

1: I didn't have giantess fetish.

2: There was not Portasizer invented.

3: If I had no girlfriend.

4: If my girlfriend had no desire to collect men.

5: If my girlfriend did not betray me.

6: If I had no sister.

7: Many other things......

 

Unfortunately, all these happened. You must have pretty much understood what happened to me.

 

Its just like Combined form of stories I read over at Giantessworld.net.

 

My girlfriend had bought a portasizer. Only super-rich people could buy that. She was damn rich. Her father was some kind of software engineer and as much as I can gather, he was also one of the chief programmers of this portasizer.

Until now, Portasizer is just available in form of shrinking. Scientists are working on growing stuff. Still, just shrinking and it was yet, irreversible.

 

Damn my mind. I agreed to get shrunk that night with my girlfriend. She said she would grow me back. But I realized that wasn't possible right after she pushed her trigger. She did that and put me in her left sock. It was stinky but I loved it. I had smelled and licked her perfect feet years ago. But her biggest secret was revealed that night. She opened a small hole under her bed. I fell. She opened the two big holes on the top and inserted her feet in them. I realised that a whole city was there. As soon as she put her feet inside her bed, the townsmen gathered and started licking. They were even smaller than me!

I was about Evelyn's(my girlfriend) feet size. The townspeople were about my foot size! I loved this. I saw one or two girls only. They were taller than the men. The men were being tortured. They were lashed as they licked Evelyn's feet. I was also made to do so under the direct command of Evelyn. I fell to my knees and began licking Evelyn's foot. It was as tall as me if it was laid vertically. She even asked the girls to lash me. One of the girls was my classmate who had 'suicide' due to workload. I called out “Melissa, you are alive?”

She said, “Yes and far better than before thanks to Goddess Evelyn.”

“Wow! You are a footboy too..”

“It seems so. So Meli, how have you been?”

“Lick her feet!!!” She lashed me.

“Ouch! Don't forget I am bigger than you. Why did you lash?”

“So what if you are bigger. I am stronger.”

“Haha.” I laughed.

“Challenge?” she said.

“Accepted.”

She went and poked Evelyn's foot. Evelyn, whose feet were only visible on the hole, opened the plywood of the bed where the holes were. She picked Mel out. They had a small chat. Then Eve picked me.

 

“Huh John. Do you seriously think you can beat my girl slaves?”

“Yes. Why? They are smaller.”

“Size is not a factor here poor guy.” laughed Evelyn.

“So goddess. Where shall we fight?”

“Here! Now.” said Evelyn.

“Give me strength goddess.” said Melissa.

I laughed as I saw Melissa pray to Eve until Eve finally stroke her with her nail and said “Go win slave.”

“Haha I love this” I said.

“START” said Evelyn.

*THUD*. Before it started, I had received a kick on my Balls. I had to defend it by bending downwards. I got another kick on the face. It really hurt. Then another quick kick to my face knocking me unconcious.

As I woke up, I had some strange feeling. Melissa was dipping her tiny feet inside my mouth. She was sitting on my face. I could eat her like this. But she could defend herself. She knocked me unconcious herself! She noticed I woke up and called Evelyn.

“You are Pathetic.” Evelyn shouted.

“But....”

“No buts little thing. You lost to my slave who was barely your knee level.”

“But....”

“Hey... He seems to love butt. Girl go and put your butt in his mouth.”

“Yes god.” said Melissa.

“What?”

“What happened hunky Johnny?” said Evelyn.

She continued,”I will not even touch you. You are really pathetic. I banish you from my state.”

“Good. I don't like it here.” I said.

“Oh yeah? You'll be taken somewhere tomorrow. You cannot return here.

“Great!”

“You'll se where is great. Melissa, piss in his mouth.”

“Right away goddess.” said Melissa.

*drop* *drop*

“Did that taste good? Cause that might be your drink from tomorrow.” said Evelyn

“What? You'll get busted! Your father will catch you!” I said worried.

“Haha what can he do. He is also living in my city and Melissa here is incharge of him too. Bring him her Slave girl.”

“Yes Ma'am” said Melissa.

She disappeared and brought an old man who was indeed her father.

Evelyn commanded, “Come here.”

He went there.

“Lick my foot.”

He did so.

“Haha good slave. Now Evelyn give him the drinks too!”

“Yes ma'am”

He drank it all without hesitation. Really strange.

He finally said, “Thank You goddess.” and disappeared into the bed.

“What have you done Evelyn? You shrank your own dad and are keeping him as slave?”

“Yes and he's the most fun to keep.” said Eve.

“Hey he is your DAD.”

“That's the fun part.”

“What??”

“Did you not notice? He thanked me. He's happy.”

“Where do you get all the money from.”

“I have everyone here. They are mostly multi-millionaires. They earn without even working. They do work here on my feet and they give all their earnings to their goddess. They are devoted. That's what you'll be but not to my feet. To someone else.”

 

“Hey no! Unshrink me.”

“All the programmers in the portasizer project are in here and all the policemen who came for investigation are there too. They don't come here anymore!”

“What?” All my hopes were shattered. Now I had to serve someone whom I may not even know. There was a civilization here. So I decided to stay here.

“Hey Evelyn.”

“Yes, pathetic creature.”

“Keep me here!”

“No.”

“Please.”

“No.”

“I can do anything.”

“Show me.”

I went and licked her feet. Both. All around. I even gave her massage that she enjoyed.

She spoke up, “Not good enough.”

“What?”

“Last opportunity. Get inside this sock.”

I did.

“Hah! Now live there today until I get you to your new owner. Don't forget to lick my foot on the process.”

She literally wore me.

“I could use this 'Transformer' to change you into the sock, any of my beautiful toes or my toering. But you have to go to your real owner. Now sleep tight.” she said and slept herself.

During the night, she stroke her left and right feet often and that woke me up. I licked her foot just for the hope that I could stay there.”

 

----------

 

It was morning. She woke up. I hadn't slept.

“Today you will meet your owner. Aren't you excited?”

“No. You are my owner.” I said.

“No. There's someone else. Lick my feet for now. In an hour you'll be with her.” she said.

 

She tied me inside her sock so that I faced the sole of the shoe. She wore the sock. She then slid in her shoes. And then probably walked as it was really painful.

After about an hour, I felt cold air flowing in. Then I felt warm again. I had officially been swaped. But who was this mystery girl. The shape of foot was definitely different. The painful sensation ended again after about an hour. Then my suspense was to be over. It was......'Julia!'

 

Shit. I was literally on the foot of my 16 year olded sister. I closed my eyes and wished to die. But that was not to happen. The next moment she untied me and the next, I was upon her foot. She pushed her finger in my head and made me open my mouth to her foot.

I resisted as much as I could. It was to no avail. As I resisted more, she pushed me and shouted with fury, “Hey John. You are my slave now and you will do as I say. Lick my foot.”

“No! Leave me alone.”

“No? You may not know that I have the transformer. I can change you to my shoe if you resist. You see that man walking down there in the street? I'll change him to a bench.”

She pushed a button, pointed to a bench, and then to the man and VOILA he was changed to bench. I could see him breathe. He was still living. Further to increase his humilitation, a young woman came and sat on him! Then Julia took me back where 'I belonged' her feet. I kissed.

 

“Haha. Its a good feeling.”

“Please Julia..”

“Goddess.... Call me nothing else.”

“Godd...”

“God is okay.”

“Ok God. Can I ask you something?”

“Yes”

“How did you get me and the transformer?”

“Haha.... You know I had enslaved Dad... I sold him and got you two.”

“What Dad?”

“Thats the fun”

What has happened? They all saw their dad as slave? And now I am on my sister's foot and I have to listen to her.

“Now you are Julian.”

“What?”

“Yes. Your religion is Julia.”

“Ok God.”

“Good. Now come here eat that.”

“What is that?”

“Your food.”

“What my food?”

“Yes. Eat that dirt from the dirty region.”

“Ok.”

My giantess and foot fetish helped me so far from my gods.

“Good.”

“You actually ate that.”

She lifted me. And poked me and said,”Good Slave.”

“What do you love the most in this house?”

“My XBOX 360”

“Wrong answer. Since this was first time, I leave you. You must have said my feet. Got it?”

“Yes.”

“Number two, what is your favourite dish?”

“Dirt on your feet goddess.” this time I knew the right answer.

“Great! Right.”

 

She opened up again, “This is boring. Come to my feet and kiss each toe.”

I did so.

She brought only her right foot towards me. She told me to 'date' her big toe.

“What?” I reacted.

“Her name is Jenny.”

“Hey, what am I supposed to do?”

“Impress her.”

“She can't speak.”

“I can!”

“Uh....Ok....”

“Add god to your sentences.”

“Yes God.”

“Now start.”

 

“Hello Jenny.”

“Hello John.”

“How are you?” I asked her 'toe'.

“Fine John.”

“Do you have a boyfriend or some....”

“Why no!”

“If you don't mind, I wand to say I want to be your boyfriend.”

“You are even weaker than me. I want a hunk as a boyfriend.”

“No Jenny, I'll do anything to make upto you.”

“That's good. But you know you are of pathetic class and I am High class.”

“I know Jenny but I really love you.”

“Don't John don't.”

“Please Jenny, I know I am not of enough class to you but can I kiss you?”

“Yes on my foot.”

“But you are foot.”

“What you were seeing me as foot? I individually am of higher class. Because I am part of the God.”

“That is true.”

“You spoilt it John.”

“Can I kiss your foot?”

“Go ahead.”

I kissed the lower part of Julia's toe.

“That felt good John.”

“Thank you. I am a pathetic being but you let me kiss you.”

“Good. Now I must go.”

“Bye bye.”

 

“Great”, Julia shouted.

“Thank you god.” I said.

“Oh my goodness. That date was awesome. I am showing this to my friends.”

“Please don't goddess.” I said.

“No I will.” she said.

“Whatever you wish to do with me. After all you own me. You are my god.”

“I am bringing Gina to sit her. She'll be unaware of you. But you lick her foot. I'll picture that.”

“But I belong to your foot. I'll be betraying Jenny.”

“I know. But I, Julia is the supreme. You'll have to do as I say. Okay?”

“Yes God.”

“Go hide under the sofa.”

Gina was our maid. She was 25 and was really annoying to me. She was maybe a year younger than me. But, I hated her and had also shouted to her a lot.”

Julia brought her. She laughed, “Sit here Gina. I have some work for you.”

Gina sat. As soon as that, I went to lick her foot. She lifted it. I aimed for another. She lifted that but on the third attempt, I licked on of them. Then I got knocked by the other. I was being filmed. I then picked myself up. Then Gina left. Julie returned with the 'Footage'. She showed it to me. She then noticed Gina had left her slipper. She picked them up, licked and told me to lick.

I discovered she had the foot fetish too!

I opened up, “Wow God, you licked that too?”

“Did you just see that? You are doomed. Say that you never saw that.”

“Sorry god. I never saw that. Good. Now you lick.”

“Yes god. If you put your foot in it, it'd be much more fun.”

 

“Wow slave. You really are addicted to my foot, aren't you?”

“Well god, it feels like being in heaven under your foot. The frangrance is solid. Your feet produce delicious dirt. I love to get soaked in your sweat. I love it!”

“Good. Now for today, I transform you into my sock to enjoy my foot. Tomorrow you'll be back to normal.”

“Thank you god.”

“No problem.”

she used some technique with the transformer and boom! I was her lovely pink sock! She kissed me. Wow a goddess kiss. And wore me. I thoroughly enjoyed it.  The only problem was that at times I suffocated.

 

Next morning, I found myself lying next to my god's foot. So I started licking it. She woke up.

“Wow. Good job slave.”

“Thank you god.”

“Now another one.”

I went to my sister's next foot. The foot was in complete command of me as I licked it. She then told me to go to her hand. I lept there. She then used me to rub her back.

“You sure are useful slave.” she said.

“Thank you very much god. Please rub me with your foot.”

“Of course.”

“She then picked me up and did as I asked. How kind!”

 

 

 

So this is how things are going for me.

 

 

-----------THEND------------

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

BYE BYE!!