- Text Size +

Chapter 8: Getting Rachael


Things started shaking in the bar so much that glasses were falling off tables. Tony and Bob looked at each other fearfully. Could it be? She hadn't interacted with anyone, but Rachael, for a few weeks now. Had she heard about the coup? They decided to head outside to see what was going on. When they got outside their fear was realized.


She was there straddling them as big and naked as ever with her humungous hairy cunt and big Brobdingnagian breasts bared for all to see miles above them. Her hands were resting on her hips and she was looking down surveying the landscape disapprovingly. “I've got a bad feeling about this.” Bob said. Tony quickly called John. “John, she's back and she looks pissed...” Before he could say anything else she spoke so that every Lilliputian in all the land could hear her.


“OK. Whomever has recently taken over has kidnapped my sister and refused to give her to me.” She paused. Tony, Bob, and even John listened as she continued. “She will be brought to me unharmed, but until that happens I think I'm going to play with some of my little cities.” Tony and Bob's heart hit their throats as she looked down seemingly right at them.


Her face was then blotted out by her toes and then her entire foot and they both began to scream and run to the edge of town, but it was no use. She was too big. “Tony! Bob!” John yelled into his phone from scores of Lilliputian miles away. Tony and Bob looked up and saw nothing but darkness as her sole made contact with the town. A moment later and they were no more.


“Ooops. There goes Leestown. Guess I was a little too rough. Now, I need a new city to play with. Maybe yours is next. You get the idea now, right? Bring my beloved sister to me or suffer Leestown's fate. Hello, Simpson.” John heard her say. He quickly dialed Jared's old revolutionary line.



I had ended Leestown's existence with my left foot. It was so small that I twisted my foot to make sure it was completely destroyed. I was about to end Simpson with my right when I noticed small pinpricks of light emanating from the ground just outside of Simpson. Curious, I crouched down for a closer look. “Oh my, is that a tiny army for me to play with?” I asked amused. It was! Well, army may have been too grand a term, but sure enough a detachment of soldiers had formed ranks and were bravely strafing my giant toes with teeny tiny bullets.


I couldn't feel a thing. I wiggled my toes and concentrated hard on the sensations originating from them: nothing. The entire Simpson militia was unable to coax even one of my nerves to register their existence. I smiled mulling their fate.



Private Jenkins emptied his machine gun into toes the size of large office buildings just as fast as he could, but it didn't seem to be having any affect. She was just too big, they needed much larger ordinance. Click, Click, Click. He felt a powerful breeze hit him in the face as he found another clip and loaded it.


He looked up. She was crouching down; the source of the breeze. He watched in awe as her enormous body lowered. Her tits hung low and were so big they came to rest on her now bent knees which extended out above them. Her hands were holding her shins for support. He could just see her brown eyes peering over the curvature of those giant juggs. “Oh my, is that a tiny army for me to play with?” Her powerful voice mocked him.


He screamed and raised his gun unloading this clip into those tits or maybe her knees. She didn't look to notice no matter where the bullets landed. He reloaded again. “Well let me get a look at Simpson's brave defenders.” She said and the breeze changed directions.


It was now blowing against his back temporarily as she was now on all fours and backing up. Her giant breasts were hanging beneath and swaying heavily. Either of them could crush him, the militia, and the town under its soft bulk. Is that what she planned? He watched tensely as she lowered herself until it was clear that her giant boobs were going to land safely tens of thousands of feet in front of him.


The breeze reversed directions again and hit him in the face. The scent of her body wash could be detected by all as her enormous nude body lowered further compressing the air beneath it before coming into contact with the ground. Her hands planted themselves maybe a thousand feet in front of him and her giant chin came to rest on top. Dark hair pooled on the ground some of it flanking their formation.


Confronted with her intimate enormity the group inexplicably ceased fire. “There.” Her voice boomed again causing gale force winds to strike them. “Don't let me interrupt. Carry on.” She said from a mouth large enough to consume all of Simpson in one bite. They all opened fire again and she just smiled broadly, oblivious as bullets pelted her lush lips, building sized teeth, and chin. She turned her giant face left then right as if basking in the barrage.


“Surely you can do better? I can't feel a thing. Are those tiny guns even loaded?” She asked as she cocked her head and lowered her left eye to get a better look. “Put her eye out boys!” A commander yelled and they all began firing right into the enormous brown eye. After about twenty seconds it blinked.


She pulled back and once again rested her chin on her hands. “Was that you? I felt some irritation like maybe a bit of dryness in my eye, but its gone now. It had to have been you.” She said to the tiny detachment of soldiers. Jenkins couldn't believe it; that they were that ineffectual against her. The entire brigade had unloaded right into her eye and it didn't even phase her!


“Its too bad we have to be enemies. I admire your bravery. Wait, I know.” She said and the gusts of wind hit their backs violently as she rose up again. Her giant boobs slid forward some and spread a little creating an endless crevice between. Here it comes Jenkins thought, but they stopped no sooner than they started moving. Shadow enveloped them. Her chin was above them and extended behind them. They turned around. Her mouth and giant lips were hovering directly above their town: Simpson.


Her lush red lips parted and her giant tongue extended and plowed into the center of town. Explosions could be heard and buildings toppled upon impact. For those in the town it was quick. In less than a minute and in no more than five licks Simpson was wiped clean from the map. Nothing left, but some scattered rubble and drying saliva.


From below they watched her chew once grinding the pulverized remains of their city against her teeth and swallow. All of Simpson was gone in one gulp. She lifted a little more and those boobs rose off the ground and swung forward above them a giant nipple flew by just high enough not to smear them into paste. The giant tit now looming above them was surely about to descend and crush them all, but instead it rose up and back as she she backup up.


Her face came into view. She licked her lips clean. “There. Now that Simpson doesn't exist anymore there's no reason for us to fight.” She said smiling. She then leaned back just on her knees and then stood to her full height once again dwarfing the now homeless brigade with her toes. There was a weird sadistic logic to what she said. Having eaten their hometown she removed their primary objective; their mission of defending Simpson had been rendered moot.


The soldiers looked at each other wandering what their fate was to be. Jenkins watched as her giant toes lifted into the sky and she moved on to the next city. He looked up at her giant naked butt as it jiggled slightly with her walk. “What idiot thought we could fight that!?” Jenkins asked a fellow soldier gesturing to the goddess with his gun. “I don't know, but I hope he surrenders or gets killed before she destroys everything.” The man replied dejectedly sitting down.



Jared heard a phone ring. He had so many on him now, but this ring tone was from his old rebel phone: John. Jared smiled and answered it. “Well are you finally ready to pitch in for the cause now that we've done the heavy lifting?” He asked mockingly. “Jared you idiot! Are you trying to get us killed?” John replied. “There are casualties in war, John.” Jared replied haughtily. “This is madness. We can't fight her. Release Rachael and maybe we can survive.” John pleaded.


“Survive as what ants in some ant colony? We have to fight for our humanity and we can and will win.” Jared defended. “Jared the escape team has made contact. The Brobdingnagians are raiding tomorrow. There's no need for this!” John explained. “Liar! You just don't have the guts to do what is necessary. To take the lumps for victory. Well I do. Don't interfere with me John or I'll have you shot for treason!” Jared yelled.


The line went dead. “Bastard!” Jared muttered angrily as he shoved the phone in his pocket. He admired John. He truly did, which is why his lack of support pained him so, but he was small potatoes now Jared thought looking out on the horizon at Her. He had bigger fish to fry. Much bigger.



“OK, we're going to have to try and extract her.” John said after putting his phone away. “We don't have enough guys.” The head of the scout team protested. “We have to try. Every moment we waste means more death. We have to get her out and have her call her sister.” John explained. “OK, at least give us fifteen minutes to get ready.” The scout leader requested. “Fine, but hurry.” John agreed.



I walked over and planted my toes right near the edge of Somerset. No buildings reached above them. “I've just had Simpson as a snack. Maybe I'll let my pussy eat Somerset.” I announced to everyone looking way down at the tiny city with my hands on my hips. I straddled it. “I used to be able to do the splits. I wander if I still can?” I said and then dropped into position. One leg sliding one direction and the other going in the opposite direction.


My leg muscles were tense and getting tenser as my pelvis dropped slowly. I positioned myself perfectly so that my spread pussy would land right on top of Somerset. I smiled as I descended lower and lower until finally my vaginal lips touched the ground. I was disappointed that I didn't really feel anything. I guess the pains coming from my legs were overwhelming any of the smaller sensations of my city squishing on my loins. I was just too much woman I suppose.



Jenny fled with the rest of her classmates from the lecture hall. When she got out doors she heard screams and people were looking up, pointing, and running everywhere. She hazarded a look up and nearly feinted. There was a giant hairy cunt that filled the sky. No where she looked did she not see some part of this lewd monstrosity.


The gigantic vulva was spread open poised to capture all if them between its bulky lips. Within the outer fleshy mounds of the enormous vulva were the thinner folds from the inner lips glistening. A drop fell off of them and landed on an intersection crushing a car and its occupants. The vagina was descending seemingly in fits and starts. The dark pubic hairs began assaulting the tops of the tallest buildings sending rubble raining down onto them.


Buildings that withstood the pubic assault had no hop against the fleshy vulva and crumbled before it. Finally, Jenny let out a scream as the titanic twat just fell on all of them. All was darkness. There were screams, crashing noises, explosions, but virtually no light. Then nothing but ringing. Jenny touched her ears, was that blood? Then something pinned her and squeezed and then...



I ground my pelvis into the ground and then bounced a few more times for good measure. I then just sat for a moment concentrating on the cool floor against my inflamed pussy. I moaned in delight. It had been much to long since I had this type of fun with my tinies, but it was even more fun now that they were trying to fight back.


I looked down at my bush brushing on remains of Somerset. As if on cue I saw several tiny streaks of smoke and then the smallest little explosions appear on my tummy. I still didn't really feel anything. Probably still drowned out from the pains now coming from my leg muscles. Could it be? Curious, I begin turning this way and that searching for the source.


Then I saw something. There were dozens if not hundreds of tiny aircraft flying around me. “Oh goodie, the air force.” I said gleefully. I started getting up which must have came as a surprise to the squadron that I initially identified, because about half of it crashed into the front side of my right boob and exploded as I rose up. “Ooops.” I giggled getting up to my full height.


They were all strafing and launching missiles at will apparently. When I rose and concentrated I could feel the missiles. They felt like the smallest of touches. I smiled. “Decided to bring out the heavy artillery, eh?” I mocked them as they did their level best to harm me. Too bad for them their most powerful weapons barely registered as a tickle to me.


Then one hit me in the eye. It started to water. I blinked then closed and rubbed it. When I opened it again it felt fine. The totality of the effect was like getting an eyelash or piece of sand in the eye, but the irritation it caused still pissed me off. I blew strongly in front of my face clearing the area. I felt a few explosions on my chin and upper chest from that action. “OK, no shooting in the face.” I said and then swatted the air in front of my face with my hands resulting in a dozen or so additional little explosions on my hand, arm, and tits.



Hundreds of his fellow fighter and gunship pilots were giving her everything they had and it barely phased her. Not only that she wasn't even really fighting back. “Target the eyes I made one of them water...” one of his brethren said over the com. “OK, no shooting in the face.” He then heard her say. “Lookout! She's swatting!” Screamed the same pilot over the com. James heard a crackle of static and then silence as that jet or chopper bit the dust.


James guided his chopper in close and his gunner riddled the curve of her hip with bullets. They may as well have been shooting at the ground for all the effect it had. He kept the gunning run going. Around the curve of her hip to the front of her leg. The horizon darkened somewhat as her giant black bush lay dead ahead.


He veered out a little so he wouldn't crash into it. On his way around it he saw people! Hundreds of survivors from Somerset were clinging to life along the dark wiry strands. The stream of bullets penetrated the giant mass of pubic hair and he saw at least two people fall. “Cease fire!” James yelled. “There are survivors.” He explained.


He turned the craft so the gunner could no longer hit her bush anymore. There were pieces of buildings and all manner of debris strewn through out the gigantic black mass of pubic hair and climbing in and amongst all that hundreds of people fighting against all the odds to survive. He hovered thinking of what could be done, but he lingered to long and her bush bounded forward and enveloped his chopper.



I swatted a dozen more tiny little aircraft out of the space around my face when my chair com beeped. Maybe the little rebel had enough or maybe he'd been overthrown. I walked over to it eager to see which had occurred. I picked up the headset. “Had enough have you?” I asked triumphantly. “Your highness, this is Eugene Worth leader of the legitimate government in exile. I have secured your sister from harm.” Came a familiar sounding voice.


It was my little yes man that had been on the council since the beginning. “Very good. Bring her to me and your loyalty shall be rewarded.” I commanded him. “Your worship, it's very dangerous we cannot go far without being captured by the treacherous insurrectionists.” My little servant explained. “What would you have me do then, met you in at your place? That's hardly practical. I could accidentally step on Rachael.” I said.


“Of course you are right, but perhaps we can rendezvous in the supply depot. Its not far from here.” Eugene suggested. “Very well, be there as soon as possible.” I ordered. “Of course your worship, but it will take us at least thirty minutes to arrive safely.” He explained. “Fine, just make sure she's unharmed.” I answered annoyed.


Thirty minutes was enough time for me to let Morgantown play with my boobies. I smiled noticing that the swarm of aircraft had just made it over to my thrown and was beginning to target me again. “Sorry fly boys, but it looks like you have to chase me again. Meet you at Morgantown.” I said to them. I then stepped through their little swarm pleased upon seeing a couple dozen more teeny tiny explosions on my tits, belly, hips, thighs, and legs as I invaded their space with my naked body.


I walked casually over to the saucer sized city and straddled it momentarily looking down planting both hands upon my hips. There were tiny streaks leaving the city and striking my shins and knees with some making it as high as my inner thigh just below my vaj. Missiles? It made sense as Morgantown was a larger city then the others I had graced with a visit today.


I crouched down allowing my vagina to loom directly above the town. Their missiles and artillery were now pelting my thighs, twat, and stomach with some even reaching the undersides of my boobs which effectively prevented any projectiles from ascending further. I closed my eyes and felt the tiniest little sensations as their ordinance struck my skin.


“Mmmmm.” I moaned in pleasure. “You should concentrate your fire here.” I suggested aloud with my eyes still shut and lowering a hand between my legs to briefly rub my pussy. I shuttered as the barrage intensified all over for a short time. I removed my hand so as not to interfere with any rounds that might find my clit or other erogenous zones, but then just as quickly as it began it came to a complete stop. I opened my eyes. “That's it?” I asked peering over my tits at the tiny town below and between my spread legs. “Finished already?”I asked disappointed.


Then another barrage opened up from out in front of the city gates further beneath me than the town; more streaks arched upward striking my hammies, butt, and the bottom of my twat. It was another army. “Oh boy, more toy soldiers to play with.” I teased them. “Jeez, I've heard of sending a girl flowers, but never shooting rockets up her ass. Well you've got my attention boys.” I said scooting back some so I could see them.


“I bet you tough soldier types like big titties don't you? Of course you do. Well you're in for a treat. I'm going to let you hold one of my tits: all of you. You'll find I'm much bigger than a handful.” I said giggling and grabbing my tits from underneath. “But which will you get? Eeennie, meenie miny, mo.” I said alternately lifting each soft boob. Then a tiny explosion struck my left nipple. “Ohh, you want the left one I see. Well OK, you know I aim to please.” I said sarcastically.


I repositioned so I was on all fours canopying them and their city. “Ready or not here I come.” I said and I started to lower my tit down directly on top of them. I was aiming my stiff nipple directly at the little military formation. I felt the tickle sensation of their weapons unloading onto the end of my giant tit. It did little more than arouse me further I felt my nipple swelling to an even larger size as if walking outside in a thin shirt and no bra.


I continued to lower. I felt my nipple touch ground, slide a little, and then stop pressed flat by the additional weight of the rest of my boob as I continued to lower myself. The whole end of my tit, my entire aureole, was now on the ground. I no longer felt the tickle touch of their weapons. I lowered still. I watched as my soft tit flesh began to slowly roll over the city of Morgantown.


I felt little resistance as I continued to drop. Smoke began to billow up out in front of my boob as it unrelentingly rolled over everything. Nothing they had could withstand it. I smiled lowering more. My left tit was unstoppable. My boob was now completely covering the city and I still hadn't allowed its entirety to come to rest on the cool ground. I saw a mob fleeing as fast as they could out in front of the curve of my boob. I lowered some more flattening them too with my soft tit flesh.


Finally, once the full measure of my breast had descended upon them I stopped. I didn't continue adding the weight of my torso. I didn't have to. My boob was enough. I paused drawing a few breathes and enjoying the coolness on both my tits; after all I have two and its very hard to lower just one to the ground, but it only took my left boob to completely cover Morgantown, its defenders, and the fleeing mob. I sighed and lifted up admiring the impression I had left on them.


I then stood up and saw flares from the Divinity supply depot: Rachael. I walked over and in less than ten seconds I was above them. “Wait a moment I need my magnifier.” I said to them and then I stepped over them and went to my throne to retrieve it.



Jared and the entire civilization were glued to the television. The Morgantown militia had an embedded reporter from one of the major networks which was broadcasting the defense of Morgantown live.


“Since given the order to deploy the militia has done everything it can to prepare. They have reloaded all warheads to newer more devastating versions with improved explosives in them. They have every able bodied person armed and equipped. If any outer city militia can hope to defend itself against her its these brave men and women.” Jared watched and listened to the reporter as the camera panned the scared, but determined looking soldiers.


“Move out! She's here! Let's go kick that big bitch's ass!” Yelled a sergeant. The camera found the reporter again quickly donning a flack jacket. “The time has come. She has decided to visit this town and we will bring the events live.” He said hopping onto a vehicle with some soldiers and followed by the camera man.


“Those noises you hear are the city artillery and rocket launchers firing.” The reporter explained. The brightness increased as the vehicle he was in left the barracks and rolled out of the city. “Oh my lord she is enormous. She is standing above us now.” Described the reporter and then the camera pointed up. It reminded every viewer how small they were compared to their gigantic dark haired goddess.


The camera found the reporter again who alternatively looked up and at the camera. The missiles and artillery are almost all finding the mark with virtually no misses. Her skin is aglow as the shells and missiles explode on her legs. The lighting decreased. “She's crouched above us now.” The reporter explained. The camera pointed up again and at the center of the screen was the familiar hairy vagina.


“Mmmmm. You should concentrate your fire here.” Her voice sounded from above. The camera panned up and witnessed a giant hand descending and two fingers caressing the furry cunt crease. The camera dropped back to the reporter who's face dropped visibly at that remark. “Well so far the defenses do not seem to be damaging her.” He explained flatly as the sounds of the artillery and rockets emanating from Morgantown intensified. Then the shelling sounds slowed and then stopped shortly thereafter.


“The artillery from the city is now being reloaded and maintained so now its the job of this militia to carry on the fight until the city air defenses can start the second volley.” The reporter explained as he and the other soldiers jumped from the stopped vehicle. “That's it? Finished already?” The familiar omnipresent female voice sounded from above.


“The troops are now opening fire to keep her attention so the city can reload and re-join the melee.” The reporter explained to a new crescendo of rocket and cannon fire. The camera panned up and observed the shells exploding on her butt, legs, and vagina. “Oh boy, more toy soldiers to play with. Jeez, I've heard of sending a girl flowers, but never shooting rockets up her ass. Well you've got my attention boys.” The powerful voice said to them.


The camera caught her moving backward some and got a glimpse of her brown eyes peering over those giant tits at them. “I bet you tough soldier types like big titties don't you? Of course you do. Well you're in for a treat. I'm going to let you hold one of my tits: all of you. You'll find I'm much more than a handful.” She said to them and then her hands rose to her boobs and lifted them from beneath.


“But which will you get? Eeennie, meenie miny, mo. Ohh, you want the left one I see. Well OK, you know I aim to please.” She said. The camera ever observant caught all the footage from below as the reporter explained the obvious. “She, um, seems to be mocking us with her gigantic breasts.” The camera panned to him but he was looking up as he spoke.


“Oh my god, she's on all fours now!” The camera quickly pointed up again focusing on her gigantic swaying tits. “Ready or not here I come.” That ever present voice warned them. “Oh no! She's planning to crush us with her giant breasts!” The reporter narrated. “Retreat!” Came a repeated order. The camera view left the giant tits descending down and jerkily caught the reporter and some soldiers jumping back into the vehicle as it followed.


“We're retreating now. She was not phased by our best assault and she appears set to crush us beneath her breast unless we can escape.” He recapped. The light became more dim. “Her nipple is just above them...no...run!” The reporter yelled looking off camera. The camera panned away from the reporter and towards what had caught his attention.


A giant brown nub nearly three hundred feet long had slammed into the heavy armor which was slower to accelerate and crushed half a dozen flat and then the nipple slid in a circle before stopping which decimated most of the rest of the armored units in the division. The camera then caught the scene as soldiers on foot held up their arms in terror as tons of tit flesh descended upon them. “Floor it!” The reporter screamed.


The tan mass rolled over vehicles behind them and was gaining. The city started blurring passed them as the vehicle entered Morgantown. “We are in Morgantown now, but the giant tit is still descending. It appears she is going to crush the entire town under the weight of her gigantic breast.” Explained the reporter. The camera panned up and nothing but a tan mass was visible. Then it went to a front view and the tan mass curved up and light was seen on the horizon that was becoming narrower and narrower it was slowly consumed by the titanic tit.


Explosions and screams were heard in the background. The camera panned around and caught some of the chaos as enormous buildings were collapsing compressed by the ubiquitous flesh ceiling slowly descending. “Its rolling over everything! Nothing can stop it!” Yelled the reported. “Step on it!” He yelled at the driver. They were hitting bumps violently. The camera panned back and witnessed the roadkill: people. It was unfortunate people they had run over in their haste to escape the all enveloping mass of tit flesh.


Finally, the city wall was in the rear and in view of the camera as they exited. Smoke and fires were seen briefly before being snuffed out as the tit mass rolled onward. The city wall fell forward flattened by the unstoppable liquid like blob of flesh. Soon after they had exited the curvature of the tit seemed to be nearly on them. The camera caught another truck just behind them get crushed. “Faster!” yelled the reporter. The camera panned up nothing but tan. It panned out to the front the horizon was only a sliver of light. Then it too was gone. The audience was treated to a truncated series of screams as the feed ended.


The station switched to a somber anchorman. “Well rest in piece my friend any one of us may see you soon.” He said. Jared turned of the coverage. “Damn reporters! This isn't going to help morale that's for sure.” He complained to his dejected looking compatriots. He picked up his phone to check on the status of the search for Rachael.



As soon as they left the compound they came under attack. “Where are they?” Eugene asked an underling. “There.” Came an answer and some binoculars. He looked at the attackers through them. There weren't nearly enough of them to take the compound, but he wasn't about to wait for reinforcements to arrive. It didn't matter if the compound fell. Once he got Rachael to her sister she would end this idiotic revolt and return them all to some semblance of normalcy.


“Captain, give me three squads. I am going to deliver our demi-goddess here to her sister. Defend the base from capture. Once our mission is complete we will return with divine reinforcements.” Eugene ordered merrily. “Yes sir!” Came the acknowledgment. Five minutes later they were rolling.



“Sir, It looks like a small detachment has broken off from the main defense. They appear to have taken our surveillance target with them.” Explained the scout team leader holding out some binoculars. “Why would they be running from us?” John wandered aloud taking the binoculars. He looked through them and saw Rachael and in the same vehicle the man from the high council that had captured and interrogated him.


“These aren't Jared's men. These are pro-government forces.” John explained. “Carl and I will tail the smaller group. Give us enough time to get clear and then retreat.” John ordered. He and Carl quickly found a vehicle. Rachael's captors were no longer in sight, but he knew the general direction they were going and with just a group of two he and Carl could move faster.


Unfortunately, they would have to go around the firefight which would slow them down. He had no idea what that sadistic stooge wanted with Rachael. He just hoped he could get to her before something bad happened.


He and Carl eventually made it around the fight and tore off in the direction they saw the smaller group driving. The city flashed quickly by, but there was no sight of them. Then they saw flares exploding not far from them high in the sky. “The supply depot, Carl, go.” John ordered and Carl steered their dune buggy-like vehicle in the direction of the flares.


They made it out into the open, but the sky was already filled with Rachael's sister. She was crouched looking at the ground with her giant lens. “Good. Get on my fingernail Rachael.” She commanded. “Hang back Carl.” Ordered John. Rachael was beyond his reach, but at least she was unharmed.


It made sense too. The stooge was hoping to end the coup with her help. Not a bad plan he had to admit, but it still would mean tens maybe hundreds of thousands more causalities. Hopefully she decided not to act on the rebellion until tomorrow. When she could be stopped and her tyranny ended by the rule of law.



My captor removed my constraints. I turned to face him. “There. I told you we weren't going to harm you.” Eugene said to me. “Now with the help of your sister we can end this lawlessness and get back to the way things are supposed to be.” He said. “You mean being toys for a psychopathic Brobdingnagian?” I responded rejecting his glee. “Tsk, tsk. That's blasphemy you know.” He replied.


Shadow fell over us as my sister crouched down and found me with a magnifying glass. Her giant eye shimmered in the curved lens as it focused onto me. “Good. Get on my fingernail Rachael.” She ordered lowering it down to my level. I turned and approached it. I lifted my leg up and climbed on it having become accustomed to doing so from our weekly visits.


I was quickly whisked upward. She deposited me in her hand and I felt her adjust her stance before she spoke to me. “I'm going to take you to the guest mansion and leave you there. I'm going to be very busy for a few hours and then I'll explain everything then.” She said and then I felt air flow over me as she carried me out of the basement, up the stairs, and into her bedroom.



Eugene watched Rachael's sublime figure as she walked away. Her ass was a story of perfection; smooth and without a blemish. The heart shaped butt wiggled with the perfect amount of fat and muscle and creases formed under each cheek as she walked. He raised his stare and admired the sharp curve of her hips and saw the sides of her large tits as her arms rose to pull her self up onto the enormous red fingernail waiting for her.


He looked up and saw a bigger version of Rachael smiling happily above. She looked pleased, no, beyond pleased he observed. The rewards would be great. He couldn't wait to see what she did to that usurper and his treacherous army. Would she eat them? Or would she crush them under those giant tits of hers as she had done to so many others he wandered dropping his gaze to the twin mountains hanging from her chest. Her giant breasts wobbled and the wind picked up dramatically as she rose.


She was obviously going to secure her sister first he figured. Very smart, no sense in taking any more chances with her family. Eugene was a patient man. He could certainly wait a little longer for the reward that was sure to come.


Then the unbelievable happened. Without even a word or an acknowledgment of his existence she lifted a giant foot and preceded to step on him like some insignificant insect: him. For a moment he stood shocked as he saw her foot lift above them. “Run!” A subordinate screamed as the foot began descending. He remained frozen looking at her giant foot as building sized toes began involuntarily spreading bracing for contact with the ground and him.


His survival instincts finally kicked in and he began to run frantically, but there was no where to go. She was too big. All the air left, including the breath that was in his lungs, as her foot descended. He was also picked up and thrown like a piece of trash in the wind: a divine wind in this case. Thunder left his ears ringing and all the light left the world, but he wasn't dead. He some how still existed. Was this the afterlife?


A moment later it sounded like a train was rushing toward him and then the light returned as her foot lifted. He had been thrown into a crevice between two floor tiles. It had saved him! He saw a giant ass a twin to the beautiful butt he admired a moment before on Rachael wiggle out of view high overhead. He jumped and grabbed a ledge and pulled himself out of his saving ditch.


He looked around, all of his men, all of the vehicles that they came in were flattened. The vehicles were pancaked like tinfoil. The people were simply reddish puddles now. Alone he stood. He looked up at her again as she walked toward the stairs. Not even an ill word he realized.“Why?” He said to himself.


He saw movement maybe a half a mile away. A vehicle was approaching quickly. He checked his sidearm it was still with him. Friend or foe he felt better armed. He waved his hands at it just in case it hadn't seen him yet.