- Text Size +

Chapter 7: Coup detat


Two months later...


The date of emancipation had came and went and still no word from the escape team. “Boss, its Rachael.” Said Carl. John had asked Rachael to move to Divinity. His fellow revolutionaries were getting impatient. One of them had even suggested holding Rachael hostage as leverage in order to negotiate their freedom with her sister.


Then, nearly three weeks ago the knowledge of the new Brobdingnagian law was leaked to the population probably from the same wing of the resistance that wanted to hold Rachael hostage. Social order was unraveling there were talk of strikes, escape, and even armed rebellion. This was ludicrous, but the recent absence of the Goddess had given people some new found courage or at least made the fear more distant than usual.


“Hi Rachael.” He greeted her. “I know. Things seem to keep getting worse and worse. No, I haven't heard any news from them. No, I haven't forgotten my promise, but you must be patient.”



I felt anger coming on. “Be patient? Its been nearly two and half months since she abducted George from me. I think our escape team has failed. I ordered a personal aircraft just yesterday and it will arrive within the week. We need to use it to rescue George.” I requested. Asking for something was a skill I had almost forgotten since almost everyone practically fell over themselves trying to fulfill my wishes since my sister promoted me to Goddess. However, John was not someone I could order around so request was all I could do.


I saw the frustration lines cross his face. “Be reasonable Rachael. Say we rescue him, then what? Unless our plan is to escape right then she'll just take him right back and probably kill a lot of people in the process, maybe you.” He replied his gaze dropping to my naked tits. I crossed by arms over them and saw his face flush with embarrassment.


“Fine, but I can't wait much longer. There's no telling what she's been filling his head with. I haven't seen him since...” That day we had sex right in front of him. I finished in thought only. “I know. Give it one more month and if we haven't heard anything we'll send another escape team and you and George can be on it.” He promised. “Fine, one more month, but that's it.” I said and then pushed the button to hang up.



Eugene had never seen it this bad. He sat at his desk reading the latest damage estimates. Sure there had always been trouble makers like John Claymore, but these new revolutionaries were ten times worse and they were springing up all over the place. They were gaining traction among the population now that the new law was known by all. Police stations and temples of the Goddess were getting burned and bombed. He was losing order.


Worse some of his own agents and troops were being turned. There were moles and spies throughout the government. He had very few whom he could completely trust. He was beginning to fear a coup was a foot. All of the civil unrest could probably be ended by the Goddess, but she had been absent as of late. She had told the council she wanted to see how well they could run things on their own for a while.


When she came back to grade them she would be very disappointed in their leadership. She might even sack the high council if there was a council left at all. Eugene hadn't given up totally, but the more he cracked down the stronger the resistance got. He just couldn't instill the necessary fear in the population to cow them the way the She could. He hoped that she ended this experiment soon. If she did they might be able to get things back to normal, but she needed to hurry.



I had to hand it to him. George was right. It was good to get away. The last three weeks had been very refreshing. I had let my civilization to run things on its own for a while. Oh, I still went to my basement to deliver supplies for them and to retrieve and return Rachael on our visitation days, but that was it. I didn't interact with any tiny, but my husband and sister – and Rachael was never very talkative. I didn't even watch any of the television channels that were broadcast from my basement.


They were on their own for a month. If they did well then great and if not I would appoint new leadership. George was right. I had tended to micro manage things before. I needed to train my tinies to be more self sufficient. After all, what if George and I wanted to go on vacation? A real vacation, somewhere far away? They would have to fend for themselves while we were away. So, I might as well go ahead and train them now.


“I love your necklace.” The cashier complimented. “Thank you. It's very special to me.” I told her touching it with my fingers. It rested high on my chest just above the start of my cleavage. I looked down and smiled. Very special indeed.



My life was my “wife” now. She had taken me almost everywhere with her since I had convinced her to take a break from Goddess-hood, but even before. Sometimes she carried me in a pendant around her neck which is where I was now. Other times it was in one of her hollowed earrings. These were my favorites because the temperature didn't get too high and I could see the outside world. However, she still liked to put me in that cursed clitoris stud of hers sometimes too.


Whether I liked it or not she was my world. I spent the majority of my time on her person. Usually in one of the accessories she had modified for me, but sometimes just on her with no protection at all. When she was reading this is how she liked to spend time with me. Usually, I would hang out on the vast plain of her belly and navel while she read.


Of course, she also liked to have me on her mountainous breasts, but this was cumbersome for her. She had to be careful not to move to quickly lest I be killed by an inadvertent titty flop or wobble. She got around this recently by placing me at the base of her nipple and then putting a bra on. This kept her boobs from bouncing, rolling, or otherwise shifting too much and her nipple created a vast fabric ceiling, like a big top tent at the circus, under which I was kept safe. When she did this I would just lean or lay, depending upon her orientation, against her gigantic nipple and nap.


She was always trying to come up with creative ways to allow us to touch each other without protection. She picked up some nipple pasties and sometimes placed them over her belly button with me inside which allowed me to sleep there at night with out concern of falling out if she tossed and turned in her sleep. She really liked this new way of hosting me on her.


My preference was the few nights I actually got to sleep in a real bed in the guest mansion. I had talked her into giving me at least two or three nights a week there just to maintain my stamina. I had told her that she was so magnificent and powerful compared to me that I needed that time just to recuperate, which was partially true. I did need the real bed time.


I had found that flattery got me everywhere with her. If at first she was resistant of a request I would just need to think of a way to rephrase it that exalted her in a new or especially delightful way and I usually got what I wanted.


It was hard not to think of Rachael since I was constantly physically reminded of her. That face, her eyes, those tits, the large nipples and aureoles, that butt, her legs, her hair, everything was so similar. I knew that Rachael was coerced into fucking that guy John, but I also knew that he was charming and she liked him. Part of me wanted to kill the man, but another part of me hoped that they were together because I knew he would and could care for her. She needed to live her life the best she could, because it was clear she would probably never see me again.



I walked into my house and put my groceries away and then went to my bedroom carrying my last bag of merchandise. I still went nude at home so I quickly stripped out of my clothes after setting my bag on my bed. I was now stark naked except for my pendant. Though today I might wear one piece of new clothing I thought looking at the bag on the bed with anticipation.


I hastily pulled my merchandise out and opened it. It was the tiniest string bikini bottom ever, but it was made of little clear beads. I picked it up at a novelty store. I quickly put it on and walked to a mirror. The bead waste line hung beautifully on my hips. In the center a single strand of beads dropped into my dark bush disappearing completely. This tiny bottom covered practically nothing – just my pussy slit and only barely.


I could feel the line of beads resting on my twat just slightly between my outer lips. I turned looking over my shoulder. My butt completely concealed the single strand in the back inside my ass crack until emerging from between my cheeks at the top of my butt and continuing upward to connect again to the waist line.


I couldn't wait to get my civilization to work modifying this number. I was going to have each bead modified so that I could put George into any of them. I smiled looking over my shoulder and jiggled my butt cheeks. I hadn't really figured out a way to allow George to experience my exquisite ass until just now.



There was a mob marching toward the government center. Jared Mitchell the radical and violent leader of the new independence union was at its head. The cops and soldiers that didn't join in the march ran and hid. It was over. The government was about to be sacked. This grand experiment had shown one thing clearly. All authority emanated from the Goddess. Everything else was simply fluff. Without her this glorious metropolis and its surrounding burgs descended into chaos.


Eugene worked quickly making arrangements with his most loyal subordinates. “The high council has called an emergency meeting.” His secretary informed him. “Good for them.” He answered. He was nothing if not a survivor. His position on the high council didn't guarantee him survival any more, probably the opposite.


“You're not going?” She asked looking baffled and scared. Unfortunately, his secretary was not among his most trusted subordinates and she would not be going with him, but he liked her and didn't want to see her hurt so he gave her some advice. “Look Irene, the council is about to be overrun by insurgents. This place will be very dangerous in about twenty or thirty minutes.” Abject terror immediately washed over her face.


“Don't panic there's still time for you. Quietly leave through the corner entrance and don't tell anyone else, understand?” He said. “Yes, but...” She whimpered. “No buts, just go.” He said calmly and so she quickly turned and left. Eugene picked up his communicator. “Are you in position?” He asked into it. “Yes sir, awaiting your arrival.” Came a disciplined voice from the communicator. “Good. I'll be there in ten.” He confirmed. He then grabbed a backpack and left.



John watched worried as Jared's army approached the governmental plaza. There were a few burning buildings and cars in his wake. The government resistance had actually stiffened a little bit as he approached the high council, but it was still ineffective. The winds had changed and the public was done with the old order. Jared was always much too violent John lamented, but he was also damn resourceful and too valuable to have not included in the resistance movement. Now, he wished he hadn't allowed him in.


John still controlled the old resistance, but Jared had swelled the ranks of his supporters with new comers that now outnumbered John's forces 20-1 probably. While John's main goal was always the preservation of life and the pursuit of freedom Jared's was simply victory at any cost. John couldn't stop Jared from his coup now, but he could and would save Rachael from him. “Carl, get Rachael on the line, quickly.” He ordered. “Yes, boss.” Carl answered.



“Where's Eugene?” Asked Ralph nervously. “Ha! You don't think he's coming here do you?” Derided Harold. “This council is the biggest target in all the land.” He said stating the obvious. “But...” Ralph stammered. “But what? Eugene's no fool. He's gone underground which is what I suggest you all do if you want to survive.” Advised Harold.


Just then the doors burst open and armed men entered pointing automatic rifles at the leaders on the high council. “Too late.” Said Harold calmly. After the room was secure a tall heavy set man strolled in: Jared Mitchell. “Greetings puppets. I have one question to ask. Which one of you is gray falcon?” Jared asked. Most of the members of the council looked at each other perplexed, but then Harold rose and said, “That would be me.”


“Well if that's true then give me the code phrase.” Demanded Jared. “The crow flies by the light of the sun, the owl to the spotted moon, the songbird chirps its happy tune, the falcon is heard by none.” He repeated the silly code phrase identifying his secret identity. “Brother.” Jared greeted Harold with a hug. The other council leaders watched in horror. “Harold!” One of them cursed.


Jared nodded to his men and the room was filled with the sounds of several automatic rifles firing at once. When the smoke cleared the council members lay slain where they sat. “Was that really necessary?” Harold asked looking about and frowning. “I'm afraid so. We can't have any locus around which pro-government forces can rally.” Jared explained.


“So where's John?” Harold asked already knowing the answer. Jared looked back at Harold and paused as if calculating what to say. “John is a great man, but not the man for this job. He's too sentimental. He doesn't believe that a coup is the answer.” Jared explained truthfully. “I'm glad you didn't feed me some line of BS.” Harold said. “They all say you're too smart to fool, so why try.” Jared answered smiling.


“You're right of course, about John that is.” Harold went on ignoring the compliment. “Yet, I must warn you the locus of resistance is not in this room. Eugene Worth didn't respond to this meeting request and is probably underground looking for a way to communicate with Her as we speak. We need to make him the next target.” Harold said.


“We'll find him, but our next target is her sister. We need to secure her, she's our best bargaining chip. I have forces on the way now.” Jared explained. “If diplomacy breaks down do we have any weapons with which to defend ourselves with?” He asked. Harold smiled.


“One of the duties that I did like as high council member was weapons development. I just put the finishing touches on a prototype of the weapon that ended the Brobdingnagian war, but it may not have enough power to work on Her.” Harold explained. “Well maybe we'll get a chance to try it out and see.” Jared laughed slapping him on the back. “Come on lets get out of here. You can give me the details on the way to my command center.” He said and both the rebels left.



The video phone was filled with Rachael's nude upper body as soon as the connection was made. “John, what do you want?” Rachael asked looking perplexed. “Rachael its no longer safe at your location. You need to get out of there immediately.” He advised. “John, you're the person that sent me here in the first place and now you want me to leave?” She asked crossing her arms over her large tits.


“I know, but this rebellion has spun out of control. Even I no longer can control it. Jared is on his way to the council and then after I'd bet my last coin he's heading to get you.” John explained. “You have to leave now.” He pleaded. “OK. This Jared, he's the leader from the Merryville cell, right?” She asked. “Yeah, that's him. He's orchestrating a coup. You have to leave.” He answered.


“I'll get my things. Where should I go?” She asked, but before John could answer he heard a loud boom. Rachael looked off screen. “Who are you? Get the fuck out of here! No!” She screamed. He saw two large men appear from off screen and grab her. Then the picture went out. “Rachael!” John yelled to no avail.


“Carl, Jared's got her. Get a recon squad ready. Also, get in touch with our scouts watching Rachael and find out where she's being taken.” John ordered. “Yes, sir.” Carl said and then went about his tasks. John could only hope that the scouts wouldn't lose track of her or he would lose her for sure.



“Let go of me.” I protested. I would have tried using my Goddess authority, but I could tell it would get me any where with these men. These rebels might kill me if I got too high and mighty with them. “Calm yourself Goddess. We're here to protect you.” A familiar voice soothed. I turned to find its source. “You.” I said recognizing the man that had captured John once before.


“Yes me, Eugene Worth, most loyal of your sister's subjects, not that you would give a damn.” He said. “What is the meaning of this assault?” I demanded. “Like I told you. You are no longer safe here. The high council has been slaughtered. Your boyfriend and his cronies have taken over.” He spat. “Not John, he didn't have anything to do with this.” I defended.


“You're wrong. He may not be leading this coup, but it sprang from his resistance. However, as much as it pleases me to be right we don't have time to debate the point. We're taking you to a more secure location until this rebellion is put down.” Eugene explained. He nodded to his men and they pushed her forward and they all left.


“What makes you think you can put down this coup? It looks to me like you're running scared.” I asked him stepping over my dead guards in the hall. “I have no intention of putting it down, but your sister will not be away forever. When she returns it will be, but a few small steps here and there for her to rid our civilization of these miscreants. Until then we just have to survive.” He explained.


“Oh I get it now. You hope to curry favor by protecting me, is that it?” I said. “Something like that. Come on, we don't have much time.” He said. I stopped where I was. “Take me to John.” I demanded crossing my arms. “No. Let's go.” He said sternly.


I might not have been able to order John around, but this guy had been at my beck and call for the last month practically. “If you don't do as I say I'll tell my sister when she returns that you were disobedient.” I told him smiling. He nodded to his guard who then promptly hit me in the jaw with the butt of his rifle. I saw stars and then blackness.


...


Eugene looked ahead and was greeted by Rachael's naked ass as his minion who carried her over his shoulder turned to inform him there were patrols ahead. It was a nice ass, smooth and full. Her pussy covered in dark hair peaked out beneath it at him. She was an attractive woman despite her temperament. It gave him plenty of satisfaction giving the order to cold cock her. The only thing that would have been better would be had he done it himself.


He had concocted the perfect plan for his survival. He would hold up in his hideout – where he kept most of the supplies he stole. It was a nondescript warehouse on the other side of town. Once he was there he could probably stay hidden until She returned. He also had enough fire power there to hold back a small army if necessary. Finally, he had aircraft there in case a quick escape was necessary. The plan was full proof, but he had to get there first. That was the catch: getting him, Rachael, and his men there with out getting caught along the way.



John was about to leave when the communicator chimed on the priority channel. He tabbed the com to see who it was. The escape team had made contact! He read on. They were not allowed to let him know because the Lilliputian government was afraid the info would be leaked to their captor. The Brobdingnagans were going to raid her house tomorrow!


This was great news. They could all be saved this time tomorrow. Of course, this didn't change what he needed to do now. The cops couldn't save them if they were all dead. He needed to get Rachael from Jared before he established contact with Rachael's sister and started world war three with her. A conflict she was sure to win. John tabbed the com off and then left.



I had just put my new g-string away and was about to get George when I heard the door bell ring. “Who in the hell could that be?” I said aloud to myself. I started to the door, but then stopped remembering my nudity. I couldn't answer the door naked after all. So, I went to the bathroom and grabbed a robe tying it tight around me. I then proceeded to the door which rang again.


“Coming!” I yelled to the visitor. I got to the door and opened it and then gasped. Filling my door was Brandon. “W-what are you doing here?” I asked beginning to tremble. “I came to do you a favor. Can I come in?” He asked. “I don't think so.” I said starting to shut the door, but he put his foot in and used it like a door stop.


He forced himself in and I began backing away practically hyperventilating. I was a tall woman at 5'11, but I felt small and vulnerable compared to Brandon's hulking frame. Memories of how easily and effectively he overpowered me before came flooding back.


“Would you calm down, jeez, I came to do you a favor. I've got information that could keep you out of jail, Missy.” He said. “W-what do you mean? I'm a model citizen.” I stammered to him. Which was true I was a model citizen. “Well that's not the way my boss the DA see's it. He's drawing up papers for your arrest. You're lucky you know me. I can help you stay out of trouble.” said Brandon.


I had calmed myself some and started thinking clearer. “OK. Why would the DA want to come arrest me? A simple waitress?” I asked in an almost mocking tone. “Well, lets not get ahead of ourselves. I haven't been able to keep that body of yours out of my mind. I'll tell you what you need to know, but it ain't free.” He said smiling like the cat that ate the canary.


Of course, it was clear now. He wanted me to fuck him again. “What if you made it up? Huh? Why in the world should I believe anything you say?” I asked stalling. How could I get out of this? He could take me by force if he wanted and last time he had shown a willingness to do just that.


“Look me up. Brandon Mathers. I'm an assistant DA. That backs up that I am in a position to know what I say I know.” He said. “Alright. Stay here. I'll be back.” I said slowly backing away from him and then turning to cross the living room and enter my room. He wasn't lying about who he said he was I quickly confirmed. I started for the phone to call the cops, but hesitated. What if he was telling the truth?


I came back to the foyer. “OK so you're some big shot lawyer. Maybe you're just lying to screw me. What's to stop me from just calling the cops and telling on you.” I said. He started getting agitated and pinned me against the wall. “Look, believe me or not, but as sure as the sun rises they're coming tomorrow. I can keep you clean and just for a quick fuck. Seems like a bargain to me.” He said looking down my robe at my cleavage.


“I don't have a choice do I? If I say no your just going to rape me like you did last time.” I said to him trembling again. “I don't know what you think happened last time, honey, but I prosecute rapist and that's not rape. You were all over me and brought me back here to fuck me and then got cold feet when you saw the ring. I talked you into finishing what you started. Now, I admit I was aggressively persuasive, but you weren't being rational. Besides you know you liked it.” He said justifying his actions.


“So what are you going to do?” I asked him still trembling. He let go of my shoulders. “I came here with a simple deal take it or leave it, but if you don't take it you'll be in county this time tomorrow.” He said with deadly sincerity. “Tell me first and if I believe what you say is true I'll fuck you enthusiastically.” I countered.


He rubbed his chin. “Lose the robe as a show of good faith.” He negotiated. I responded by flipping it off and revealing my nude body to him. He then told me a very interesting tale that angered me to no end. Afterward I fucked his brains out and still figured I got the better end of the deal. This time the sex was much more enjoyable because at least it felt like I had a say in it.



I shouldn't have been mad, but I couldn't help it for some reason. I was abducted from my loving Rachael by her enormous sister, because of her supposed 'love' for me, but here she was fucking some guy her size while I was trapped around her neck in her pendent. My world shook with each of his thrusts. I realized then that she didn't really care for me or at least it wasn't her main motivation. She simply wanted what Rachael had and took it because she could. That was all.



I was so angry. Brandon left and I shut the door and locked it behind him. Those little, ungrateful shits. Genocide charges were being brought against me; imprisonment, murder, the book was being thrown at me, hell the whole library really. I wanted to march right downstairs and smite the entire civilization right then. After all I had done for them: saving them from certain horrible death, going through the trouble to provide them with food and shelter and this is how I am repaid. They betrayed me. My hatred was burning bright. So, bright that I was going to take my time.


I was so big and powerful compared to them I could leisurely destroy everything in just a few hours leaving plenty of time to cleanup. I just needed to get my sister out and then I could do as I pleased and satiate my desire for vengeance. Brandon was clear. There couldn't be any trace. If there was no evidence then the charges would have to be dismissed.


I walked to my bathroom. I needed to take a shower to wash Brandon's stink off me I decided, but then I noticed my necklace. I had forgotten all about my husband in in the pendent around my neck. I was wearing him as I fucked Brandon senseless. I touched the pendent. “He saved me from jail. I had to trade him. I'm sorry you had to watch.” I said explaining myself for some reason.



“To our captor: we demand to be set free! You have enslaved us long enough. We know that our people have been set free by your government and we demand you respect our humanity and do the same with us. We have your sister and if you let us go we will return her to you unharmed. We need an answer in two hours or your sister will begin suffering severe consequences.” Jared said into the camera. This message was being left on the videophone of the Goddess. They had rang her, but got no answer.


Jared left the communication center and headed toward the armory. He was joined by Harold. “I have begun initializing our secret weapon, but I need more power. I need permission to tap into the grid and pull power to charge the quantum capacitors. The drain could result in brown outs or blackouts.” He explained. Jared was about to give him permission, but his command phone rang. “One second.” He said to Harold so he could answer it.


“What!?” Jared yelled into the phone. “Escaped? How? I see. Well make every effort to find her!” He yelled then shoved the phone into his pocket again. “It seems you were right about this Eugene fellow. Security footage shows that he has beaten us to our prized hostage.” Jared informed Harold. “He's very cunning. His next move will be to contact Her to curry favor.” He responded.


“Well you best get to the secret weapon system and get it ready. Take anything you need. We may need it. The minute she realizes we don't have her sister our leverage is gone.” Jared said stating the obvious. “Right away.” said Harold quickly walking back towards the building Jared had just exited.


After a short walk Jared arrived at the armory and reviewed the weaponry on hand. It was impressive. He was glad that the soldiers that operated these machines of war, who's hands he was now shaking, didn't have the will to use them against his coup. “Sir, the troops are clamoring for a speech.” The colonel in charge of the central military depot of Divinity said.


Jared climbed into a nearby jeep and grabbed a bullhorn out of the backseat. “This morning we were fleas performing in a circus for the amusement of some giant bitch; well not anymore!” Jared said to cheers from the men who began to swarm the jeep to listen. “Now, we're soldiers fighting to the death to lead our lives as we want! Going where we please, doing as we please, without fear. Its a necessary fight and a fight we will win.” He proclaimed. Cheers rose up and he climbed down from the jeep and headed back to his command center as soldiers slapped him on the back.



The first thing I felt was painful throbbing from my jaw. The next thing I noticed was the ground passing by below. I was being carried across someone's shoulder. I wanted to let them know I was awake because the way I was being carried was very uncomfortable, but I recognized that my chances of escape were greater if played possum some. So, I put up with the discomfort as they carried me.


“It's secure sir.” I heard someone say. “OK, let's move.” Eugene commanded. I remained limp as I was carried in doors. “Bring her to the communication station. We have a call to make and she's the proof we need. How long before we can tap into the feed?” She heard Eugene ask. “An hour maybe less.” Someone answered. “Bind her hands. I don't want her causing any trouble when she comes to.” Eugene commanded.


Dang it! I kept up my charade as an underling fastened my hands behind my back and another bound my feet. I then felt fingers squeezing my butt. “Damn she's fine.” I heard one of the guys whisper to the other. “Yeah, you should see the rack she has.” The other whispered back as I felt a different set of fingers kneading my left tit. Fucking pervs! I just had to take it or blow my cover. “Hey! Quit jerking off and get back to your posts.” Some other higher ranking underling ordered. Thank goodness.



John and Carl arrived in Divinity and made their way to a nondescript warehousing district. They casually walked up to a van and were greeted by the scout team. “She's in there, but it's too well defended to extract her with the resources on hand.” His compatriot told him. “That's OK. This isn't the final location for her. We'll wait and nab her when they try and move her again.



The shower felt so good. I was almost ready to render my wrath, but my video phone was flashing indicating a message was left for me from downstairs. Curious, I clicked it. A bulky looking guy in military clothes appeared on the screen and began to make demands. I listened to the message. “What in the hell?” I said to myself not having recognized this man. Not only that, but these demands made no sense considering that he should be expecting his freedom tomorrow because of the treacherous plot Brandon informed me of.


Caller ID read Divinity High Council, but this guy was not on the high council as I recall. I needed to get to the bottom of this. I hit redial and waited for the high council secretary to answer. Instead of her some confused looking man picked up. “Uh, hello?” He said. The screen just showed a close up of his face and nothing else because he was leaning into the camera putting his face a few inches in front of it.


“Who is this? Where is the communications secretary?” I asked pointedly. “Uh, this is Daryl. Who is this?” Responded the man. “Sit back you idiot! You don't have to talk into the camera.” I informed him. “Oh.” He said sitting back looking embarrassed. “Who is this?” He demanded regaining his composure. “Turn on the monitor and see you dip shit!” I cursed him.


He looked around confused again. “To the left of the monitor dumb ass!” I instructed him my patience waning rapidly. “You need to be more respectful I'm a captain of the revolutionary council forces...” He slowed upon seeing to whom he was talking to. His gaze dropped to my big bare tits. “I'll forgive your blasphemy because of your obvious stupidity, but now that you know who I am put your boss on right now.” I ordered him in a deadly serious tone.


“Sir! Its her!” He said to someone off camera excitedly. “Move it!” The someone off camera replied and the idiot jumped up and the bulky guy from the message sat down. I smiled. “Ahhh, its the little dead man that dared to threaten me.” I said trying to intimidate him, but he wasn't the type to get intimidated. He just smiled. “I see you got my message. You arranged for our release yet?” He asked.


I laughed. “I don't know who you are, but if you know anything about me you would know I don't cave into threats. You will return my sister to me and I'll kill you quickly, but if you continue to pretend that you're in any position to make demands then I'll take my time showing you how wrong you are, and not just with you, but with the rest of your hometown as well.” I threatened.


He laughed. “You'll find I don't cower as easily as those puppets that used to run things down here. You know my terms. Give us our freedom or you never see your sister again. You've got an hour and half left to make the right call.” He said. I was about to threaten him even more sadistically, but he hung up.


The nerve of that little speck. My blood was boiling, but I was also confused. Why would he even be doing this? Then it dawned on me. He didn't know about the plot to inform the Brobdingnagian authorities. He had indicated he was different than the people that used to run things. I furrowed my brow and cleared my head giving up on trying to figure out this Lilliputian political intrigue, because it didn't really matter. In the end they would all have to die anyway regardless of who did what or who was running things now.


I was going to try and threaten my way into getting Rachael back unharmed, but there was the very real possibility that I would lose her depending upon how committed he was. My only hope was to demonstrate how much destruction this man's behavior had brought and convince his underlings to bring Rachael safely to me in order to stop the destruction. Once I had Rachael in hand, I could reveal my knowledge of their treachery and deal with all of them accordingly. No use in waiting any longer since Rachael had only an hour and half left. So, I got up and headed downstairs.



Outside Jared looked completely calm and in control. Inside his heart was racing as he hung up on her. He was glad she didn't ask to see her sister, because he still didn't actually have her. He hoped that her concern for her kin was great enough that she would eventually give in. Otherwise his revolution would be the shortest in history. Either way he needed to get ready for the worst.


“Put all cities on red alert! Get the air forces in the sky! Gas up all armored battalions and call in all reserves!” Jared barked as underlings began grabbing phones and radios and tapping on computers. He then picked up his own radio and called out to the ace in his sleeve. “Harold, come in.” He called. “Harold here.” Came a delayed reply. “Sorry, but your first test shot may be on Her. Its begun.” Jared said to him. “We'll be as ready as we can be.” Came the reply.