- Text Size +

Chapter 6: Sister Schemes

A week or so later...

“So, how was your first week of God-hood?” I asked my miniscule sister. She was the tiny little spec in the center of my left hand. “How is George doing?” she asked through my earpiece ignoring my question. “You answer mine and I'll answer yours.” I said as I carried her up the basement stairs and into the dining room.

“Fine.” She spat. “Now your turn.” She followed. “Fine? That's all?” I prodded hoping to get her insights and a little more interaction, but she wouldn't humor me. “I answered your question. Are you going to tell me how my husband is doing or not?” She asked much too disrespectfully for my taste, but so what? I chose to be the bigger woman. Fate had made her the size of a piece of dust in comparison to me; I wouldn't begrudge her bitterness.

Still a little reminder of just how powerless she was compared to me wouldn’t hurt either and I did have to move her to the table after all. So, I wet my index finger with my tongue and dabbed her with it. She let out a quick squeal followed by silence as I lifted her to my eye. She was stuck to my finger and didn't dare move. I could just discern her hair and figure. What microscopic little boobies she had. I took a deep breath allowing my own large boobs to expand outward and then relax again. George was so lucky to be with me now.

“You don't have a husband, remember?” I reminded her. I then lowered my finger to the table top almost touching it, but stopped quickly by tapping the table with my fingernail which stopped it abruptly. This motion almost always jarred the little ones loose. This time was no different and I heard a, “Ummph”, from the earpiece. “You off?” I asked before lifting my finger. “Yeah.” She answered in a strained reply.

“My husband, your brother-in-law, was a little shocked when we watched the footage together of your invasion of the Divinity detention center. He just couldn't believe how quickly and completely your new authority had went to your head. I told him you were a lot nicer than you could've been.” I informed her smiling and sitting down in a chair in front of her. “You handled the guard wonderfully.” I complimented her.

“I wasn't trying to be a tyrant. I just needed to...” She defended. “Shhh. You don't have to justify yourself to me. I understand. George does too.” I said smiling. There was a moment of silence. “Just what line of bull are you feeding him about me?” She asked ending the pause in the conversation. “I don't have to feed him anything. Your actions speak for themselves.” I answered her.



“So, are you and this John Claymore a couple?” My sister asked smiling down at me over those gigantic tits of hers. I was in bit of a pickle. She was obviously trying to convince George that I was cheating on him, but I couldn't explain the real reason for rescuing John without endangering the rebellion and any potential rescue attempt of George. I thought for a moment.

“I just didn't want him getting tortured by your lackeys that’s all.” I answered. “Sure Rachael. The fact that he's the handsome rebellion leader and you've known and respected him for what six months now makes no difference at all?” She cut to the quick. I had to give her props, she was well informed about things that happened down at our level.

“So if you knew who he was why did you let me bust him out?” I asked her genuinely curious. “For one I wasn't going to go back on my word and revoke your authority. I gave it to you because you are my sister and so you would use it; and you certainly did. Besides, the rebellion is more a problem for the high council than for me. Honestly, if you and this John fellow convinced every single person down there to take up arms against me whats the worst that could happen? A scratch on my toenail polish? A tickle on my ankle?” She chuckled dismissively.

“I'll risk it so you can have your new bad-boy boyfriend. Of course, if I'm wrong about him and he's not really your boyfriend; I can always eat him I guess. Divinity hasn't sacrificed anyone to me in such a long time. I'm not wrong am I?” She asked cocking her eyebrow. What a fucking bitch. She was going to make me claim that I was romantically involved with John or she was going to kill him. I couldn't let that happen to him.

“You're not wrong.” I muttered. “Awesome. We should do a double date then. Me and George and you and John.” She suggested. Was she serious? I could explain it to George and tell him we were working to free him. “That sounds good. When?” I asked. “Why wait. Let's do it next week.” She suggested.



“I can't believe that you agreed to this!” Tony yelled. Bob just shook his had and Carl didn't look to like it either. “Look, I didn't have a choice. She was going to eat John if I didn't tell her that he and I were a couple. She wants to use that fact in order to get George to forget about me. When we do the double date we can whisper to him the truth.” I defended.

While his lieutenants were loudly objecting on his behalf John just sat in thought across the table from me. “So, why did we have to do the date, again? Wouldn't an admission of our romantic involvement have been enough?” He asked finally looking at me. Nothing ever got past him. “Well it might have been, but she offered a possibility to see George and to communicate with him and I took it. I'm sorry.” I answered him. “I see.” He said simply rubbing his chin with his hand.

“What's to stop her from squishing John on the spot now that she knows for sure who he is?” Bob asked forcefully. “If she wanted him dead she could have had him killed already. She's not even worried about the rebellion at all. She's so fucking arrogant. She said if we convinced everyone to oppose her the worst that could happen would be a scratch on her toe nail polish or something. John's safe as long as she thinks we're together or at least we pretend to be.” I explained.

“I'll do it.” John simply said. “What?!” Bob and Tony blurted in unison. “Rachael's right. I don't believe I'm in danger and it will give me a chance to see what her demeanor is in person.” He explained. “Boss are you sure?” Carl's deep voice questioned. “It's OK Carl. I'll be fine.” He reassured his trusty body guard. “Thank you.” I said to him. He smiled back. “Your welcome.” He responded and got up and walked out.



The week went quickly. My sister met us on the outskirts of Leestown and carried us using her fingernail to a table she had setup in the living room. There was a giant lit candle, glass of wine, and dinner plate with some food on it. She deposited us to the right of the gigantic plate and utensils which loomed ominously above us.

Right away I realized my plan was in trouble. George was there too, but he was locked inside of a transparent sphere of some type. He had a table and a plate of food that was untouched. He ran up to the wall when he saw us. I ran over to him and John hung back. “George!” I yelled. He said something back, but there was no sound that I could detect.

“He won't be able to hear you.” An attractive naked man said handing me an earpiece. I put it on. “George, can you hear me?” I asked through the earpiece. “Rachael? Are you really with him now?” George asked. “George I told you she was, but I guess you need to hear it and see it for yourself.” My sister said from on high. She had her own earpiece in and could hear everything we said apparently.

This was not going well at all. If I didn't stick to my story about being with John she would probably kill him on the spot. “Yes.” I said, but shook my head no. He looked at me funny and so did the naked man. “Who in the hell are you? A little privacy please.” I demanded looking at him sternly.

“Don't mind him sis. He's one of my harem boys. He and his brethren will be the servers tonight.” She explained. “This way Ma'am. Your food will get cold.” Said the naked man grabbing my elbow. “Don't touch me I can find my seat myself.” I barked at him and he let go, but still accompanied me to my seat.

“I feel entirely over dressed for the occasion.” John said referring to the fact that everyone but him was nude. “I guess you would. You can take your clothes off if you like.” My sister said. “No, thanks. I can handle being the odd man out; better then being cold.” John responded politely.



There were dozens of little specs moving around near my utensils. Most of them were from my harem, but two of them were my sister and her little boyfriend John. I could just make out their location. “Well lets not let our dinner get cold, dig in.” I suggested as I grabbed my fork and started eating.

“So, how did you two meet? When did you share your first kiss? Was it late one night while plotting my destruction?” I laughed. There was no response. “Oh come on. You can tell me, we're family.” I urged. The silence was broken by an unexpected source.

“Its not polite to discuss such things under the circumstances.” Replied John. “And just what circumstances would those be?” I asked between bites. “Obviously, the circumstances of Rachael's and George's recent divorce.” John answered calmly.

What impudence! I fought the urge to squish him right then. “What are you suggesting my little outlaw? George chose to be with me. Are you saying otherwise?” I asked in a deadly tone. He was silent for a moment. “No, but like he chose to be with you, Rachael chose to be with me.” He said.

“What in the hell are you talking about? You're not making any sense.” I responded frustrated at his cryptic reply. “No offense meant your worship. Just trying to say that without the divorce we wouldn't be together now.” He explained. “No shit Sherlock.” I mocked him. What an idiot. How did this guy ever confound the Divinity leaders so easily?



I had barely touched my food. I was so looking forward to seeing Rachael to hearing why she was prancing around naked being the newly minted Goddess that her sister intended her to be. She had to have a good reason. Yet, I was prevented from even speaking to her except through the earpiece because of this infernal contraption that my new wife had imprisoned me in before this “date”.

It was clear to me that she was indeed being the Goddess when I saw her. She was still stark naked. I didn't like it one bit. I didn't like the fact that he was here with her either. They evidently were a couple now or that's what my new wife/captor wanted me to think. Rachael didn't deny it either or did she?

When I asked she had said they were, but then shook her head no. It had to be part of some scheme that couldn't be spoken of in the presence of her sister. If I could just have a little more proof, but then as if he heard me John gave me some of what I was looking for in his cryptic reply.

He said that like I chose to be with her Rachael had chosen to be with him. The only reason I chose to be with her was to save Rachael. Was Rachael being similarly coerced? Is that what he meant? Maybe, it was possible, but I still didn't like it facade or no. He was sitting right next to her while she was naked! Every time he looked at her, and he did look I saw him, I wanted to punch him in the face.



If you had told John a month ago that he would be on a dinner date with the Goddess and her sister he would have called you crazy. What a difference a month makes. He had been caught, interrogated, busted out of jail (in the most unusual possible way), forced into a fake relationship with his subordinate, the Goddesses' sister under the threat of being eaten, and now he was having dinner with the person who had threatened to eat him.

All in all John thought that he had taken everything pretty well. He was even trying to help George understand that he hadn't swooped in and opportunistically stolen his wife. Though judging by her worship's reaction he had probably better cease and desist on that subject. He didn't want to end up squished or eaten by her after all.

He had witnessed the giant woman before him kill thousands with a single act. So, he knew how little life in general and his life in particular meant to her since he was not her sister or her new husband. Still, he remained surprisingly calm and kept his wits about him as the dinner continued. He listened as the gigantic woman continued to steer the conversation for her own twisted purposes. He and Rachael were both walking a tight rope. She was trying to save her marriage and he was trying to help her as best he could without getting himself killed.



I was so grateful for John. My sister tried and tried to paint the picture of me having forgotten all about George in favor of my new lover, but John successfully kept planting bits of ambiguity and cryptic messages to George. I could only hope that George understood. There was no way to tell as my sister had him imprisoned in some kind of soundproof container.

She was getting more frustrated as the dinner wore on especially with John. He was taking a terrible risk for me. I just hope it didn't get him killed. She had finished her dinner pushing her plate back. She lifted the enormous wine glass to her lips and tilted it completely back finishing the last bit and sat it out of the way too. Then she turned her attention completely onto us.

“You know John I think you were right in your assessment from earlier. You are over dressed. Go ahead and remove your clothes, my waiters will collect them.” She commanded him with a smile. Damn her! I didn't like the way this was going. Her waiters first collected John's clothes and then they took the table away and so we both sat naked and in plain view of George. They also had taken George's unfinished meal I had noticed.

If that wasn't bad enough the naked servants brought a couch and placed it near George's bubble, for lack of a better term. “My boys just brought a nice sofa for you all to get cozy on. There's no need to be so stand offish from your brother-in-law.” She said once again smiling devilishly.

No sooner than the words had left her mouth did the harem guys pull the chairs from under us and escort us to the sofa. Another had a camera and was filming. My sister then turned on her TV and our nude forms were broadcast to the giant screen. It was very weird witnessing our own images projected onto such a large screen.

I looked down at my chest checking that I was actually seeing my own tits. My boobs looked positively gigantic on the enormous hi fidelity TV screen she had in her living room. The electronic depiction of John's dick was bigger then either of us were by far. “There, aren't you the cute couple. John has she even fucked you yet?” She asked in glee.

“Of course.” He lied for me. “Well, then you'll have no problem giving me a show then.” She responded. What a fucking bitch! This had been her plan all along. To force George to watch us have sex. I couldn't take it anymore.“I am not going to fuck John in front of my husband you bitch!” I yelled.

BAM! A loud noise sounded out punctuated by the sound of the chinking of her silverware and plate as she slammed her fist down onto the table. Both of us fell off of the couch and George's sphere rolled ninety degrees from the vibrations. “Enough! He is my husband! And you will do as I say!” She yelled.

I went immediately silent and couldn't control myself I was trembling. John was too. It was completely involuntary. Despite his smooth demeanor and my hatred of her the simple fact was that she was infinitely more powerful than we were and even a partial display of that discrepancy, like the one we just witnessed, immediately sent our adrenal glands into overdrive.

She took a few deep breathes calming her self and then she leaned in over us as we both got back to our feet. Her giant tits rested in front of us one of them rolled past where we had just finished our meal from a moment before. “John, as annoying as she is Rachael's still my older sister. However, you...well, if you're not with her then you are nothing but a criminal...” She paused wetting her index finger with her tongue and casually lowered it towards us.

“Nooo!” I screamed as I saw John's horrified face. Shadow descended onto us, onto him and then I heard a scream, but it wasn't John. One of the naked waiters went airborne stuck to her moistened finger. She brought the finger in front of her mouth and with a single flick of her tongue the screaming was silenced. She licked her lips once for effect. “Convince me you're not a criminal John.” She said flatly as if nothing at all had happened.

Tears started streaming down my face and I turned to George who was watching us intently and I mouthed the word sorry to him. I then threw my arms around John's neck and kissed him pressing my boobs into his toned chest. The waiter who had the camera hadn't stopped filming and smooching could be heard from the television speakers.

John immediately began returning my kiss and I guided him to the couch and mounted him and began to ride his now stiffened cock. I fucked him good. I pounded him in the face with my tits and justified it by telling myself I was saving his life.

It would have been entirely convincing had part of me not been enjoying it. Part of me had been fantasizing about making love to John since shortly after I met him, but especially once I got to know him. That part was relishing the naughtiness. I had wanted him and now I was having him and right in front of my husband no less who was powerless to stop me as I fucked another man's brains out. Only after we finished and I saw George laying with his back to us and his head in his hands did I start feeling some guilt, but now that it had come I felt horrible.



My plan, despite some early set backs, had worked. Rachael had fucked John right in front of George. It was sure to sever their connection completely. Once that had occurred he would truly be mine. “Wow. That was some enthusiasm there sis. I know it put me in the mood.” I said plucking the hollow stud that George was inside of up off the table.

I stood up and split myself open exposing my clit and attached George to my new piercing. My little camera man was still filming and caught Rachael's shocked disbelief at seeing her ex dangling from my gigantic clitoris. I stroked my labia allowing my lips to close concealing most of my new accessory. The table height was perfect for allowing my pussy to loom over them while standing. My bush even enveloped a portion of the table corner.

Rachael was livid. The camera man caught her tits bouncing wildly as she ran towards the unyielding darkness of my never-ending bush. “You fucking sadistic bitch! Let him out!” She yelled in rage. “You enjoyed your man and now I'm enjoying mine.” I said looking down at her innocently and folding my arms over my tits. I watched amused as she crept closer and closer to my giant pussy. Did she forget how much smaller she is than even my vagina?

Finally, John caught her in a bear hug just a few more strides from beginning to contact some of my pubs. My camera man caught every moment. His arms bulged as he lifted her off the ground, mashing her tits against her chest. Her legs kicked wildly in the air for a moment before they touched ground again. “Let me go!” She screamed. “Calm down.” He said soothingly.

“Listen to your man Rach. What were you planning to do? Climb up and pull him out?” I asked smiling and then yawning. “Its getting late. George and I are going to bed. You two can sleep on the couch there. I'll take you back to Leestown tomorrow.” I informed them stretching and yawning deeply. I then turned scratched my left ass cheek and lazily walked out of the living room and into my bedroom. I had decided to sleep with my little husband dangling from my clit tonight. I was his entire world now.



John had seen too much tonight to process. As smart as he was he was winging it on instinct alone now. He held Rachael tightly as he watched a gigantic hand and set of fingers descend and relieve an itch on an even more gigantic butt. The power and dexterity the fingers displayed as they quickly discovered the itch and scratched it causing the giant cheek to jiggle rapidly while they were at work.

The hand then dropped to her side and the butt quickly fell into its natural heart shaped state. Which began to wiggle in the familiar womanly walk pattern. Clefts forming under opposite cheeks and scrunching at the edges as the giant woman walked nonchalantly away. Her butt was a thing of beauty; it was too bad it was attached to someone so damn evil.

Then he realized that at that very moment his semi-limp dick was resting between the cheeks of a very similar, but much smaller ass that belonged to a wonderful person. His semi-limp dick began to stiffen very quickly. “Let go of me!” Rachael fumed and elbowed him. “Sorry, but I couldn't let you commit suicide.” He said releasing her from the bear hug he held her in.

“I'll do what I want. I'm a grown woman, jerk!” She said shoving him causing her tits to bounce randomly off of each other and then walked past him. He couldn't argue with that. She was very grown. He looked at the giant ass just disappearing into the hall and then turned and saw Rachael's near identical, but smaller shapely butt wiggle its way to the couch where she plopped down and buried her head in her hands.

He sighed. It was going to be a long cold night as his clothes were no where to be found. At least he had survived. Hell, not only had he survived, but he was on the receiving end of one hell of a fuck. Talk about a range of emotion. He went from abject terror to complete sexual ecstasy in nearly the blink of an eye.

Still, the whole situation was fucked up he had decided and was starting to feel guilty about the pleasurable parts of his involvement, but he was only human. He heard Rachael sobbing and sighed walking towards her. He was going to try to comfort her without getting himself too aroused. It would be difficult as she was just so darn pretty.



I had never felt so powerless as I did tonight having to watch Rachael fuck John. It was clear to me that they were under some type of coercion now, but it still didn't make it any easier to witness. I sat leaning against the wall of the stud trapped inside my captor's cunt. It was getting very warm. Thankfully when the stud was attached it had some ventilation or I probably would have suffocated.

As it was my surroundings were completely darkened all light having been swallowed by her gigantic twat. Then I was jolted and bounced around like a lottery ball as she patted her pussy with her hand. I heard her muffled voice, “Sweet dreams my little love bug.” I sighed looking around in the darkness once the shaking had subsided. There was nothing to do, but try and get some sleep.