- Text Size +

Chapter 5: Family Ties

Things were going smoothly Rachael had decided. They were in route to her and George was completely oblivious to the deception taking place. It would make his ignorance of the plot more convincing if he was asked about it because it would be true. Rachael didn't get nervous until she saw her sitting on her throne waiting for them to arrive. Her legs were crossed and the foot attached to the leg on top was bobbing up and down. Her arms were crossed over her chest creating a canyon of cleavage thousands of feet long.

The aircraft flew right up in front of her face and announced they had extracted the subjects. “Good. Go ahead and take them to the guest estate.” She ordered and so it was done. Fifteen minutes later the chopper lifted off. Rachael watched it fly off not in the direction of Divinty, but there stairwell. The Goddess hadn't noticed Rachael realized. The plan was off to a great start.

Rachael began to get nervous as she leaned over and scrutinized them. Her giant tits rolled over the arm of her throne. Her Brobdingnagian boobs bulged at the sides looming above held in check by the arm of her chair. Her giant arm reached behind them and retrieved a huge magnifying glass.

“Hold still for a minute. I need to see this Rachael I've heard so much about.” She said. Rachael hugged George tightly as a giant yet familiar dark brown eye magnified in the glass being held above them. It inspected them and regarded them both standing there holding one another. “Well I have to say George she is quite the looker. She looks even more like me in person than in her photos. I can see the family resemblance.” She said.

“Huh?” George blurted. Rachael just stared into the dark brown eye in the sky and knew. That was her eye. She'd seen it a thousand times looking back at her from bathroom and vanity mirrors as she applied make up, washed her face, or brushed her teeth. “Not a surprising resemblance at all for fraternal sisters.” The Goddess announced. “That's impossible!” George blurted, but Rachael knew it to be true.

“I am sure you are aware that sometimes during conception a second ovum is present and is fertilized. When this occurs fraternal twins are born. It happens in Lilliputians, Gulliverans, and Brobdingnagans. However, in the case of Gulliverans and Brobdingnagans sometimes one of those fertilized eggs carries a genetic code that would lead to the development of a smaller sect of man such as a Lilliputian for a Gulliveran mother or a Lilliputian or Gulliveran for a Brobdingnagian mother.” She explained.

“Now this is rare just like the process that produces fraternal twins; for both to happen is extremely rare, but it has been documented. Until recently the tiny Lilliputian twins of Brobdingnagian babies were almost always lost in the birthing process, however, my mother had birth at the hospital that pioneered a harvesting method that allowed these smaller babies to be saved. It seems Rachael here was extracted right before our mother went into labor with me thus making her my older sister. Of course, Mom had no way to care for such a small child so she put her up for adoption and she was given to a deserving Lilliputian family to be raised among her own size. I confirmed it yesterday in a call to her.” She explained.

George knew that Rachael was adopted, but the whole thing was still way too far fetched. “Still I had my doubts so I had my genetic code compared with the record I have of Rachael's and its a match. As astronomical as this set of circumstances is, it turns out to be much more improbable that we are not in fact sisters.” She informed us. George was in shock and really so was Rachael despite her certainty on the truth of the matter. “Given all that this next part is not surprising either, but lets get more comfortable shall we. Go inside and I'll carry you up to a more private setting.” She commanded.

Rachael and George walked into the house and braced themselves in a doorway. The furniture was bolted down and so very little commotion occurred in the house itself as they were carried to her bedroom presumably. Rachael and George just looked at each other contemplating the information that was just revealed to them. Rachael did very much resemble the Goddess in almost every respect except size.

“There, go ahead and put your headsets on so we can talk.” ordered her omnipotent voice. Rachael and George complied. “Can you here me?” George asked. “Loud and clear.” She replied. “Are you on too, Rach?” Inquired the voice. “I'm here.” Rachael responded to her younger sister.

“Good. Rachael you're not going to like this part, but it doesn't really matter since I've already made my mind up. Sisters often share many common tastes and I guess this is no different...Jeez, this is harder than I thought, since I want you to be part of my life too. There is really no easy way to put it so I'll just say it. I've fallen in love with your husband and after tonight he's going to be my husband. I've decreed the divorce to occur at Midnight and our marriage to take affect immediately thereafter.” She said.

“What!? You can't do that!” Rachael protested. “Actually, I can. In case you haven't noticed I make the rules around here.” She responded. Rachael ran out the front door bursting onto the estate lawn racing toward her. George followed behind hoping to calm her lest she anger her enormous younger sister. “No! It's not right! We won't let you!” Rachael cried in protest continuing to rush onward. George stopped and looked up and saw that she was standing there putting her dark brown hair into a pony tail. She had an earpiece on and was looking off in the distance.

He looked behind the estate and saw a giant mirror extending up for miles. Her big tittied reflection stood looking back. She apparently had set them down on her dresser. She looked down as if regarding her tiny older sister's passionate pleas with some sort of detached amusement. She dropped a hand to her hip and leaned forward allowing her gigantic hair covered pussy to loom over Rachael, George, and the entire estate really. “Just how do you propose to stop me? Neither you nor George are big enough to lift a single strand of my hair so I don't think you letting me will have anything to do with it.” She explained.

Rachael stopped advancing at the sight of the gigantic vagina confronting her. She was right even her sisters twat alone could crush her with one tiny twitch. How could she resist someone so overwhelmingly more powerful than her? “Well, sisters don't do that! If you want to have a relationship with me you can't expect me to participate in that after you steal my husband!” Rachael reasoned looking up. “I do value a relationship with you, but I want a relationship with George even more. And I am not going to steal him he is going to choose to be with me.” She predicted.

“How about it George? Care to trade up?” She asked George as she lowered her thumb directly above Rachael. George got the message and Rachael realized that she truly couldn't stop it and began sobbing. George ran to her ripping off his earpiece when he got there and then Rachael's too. “Shhhh, don't worry. We both know I'm not really 'choosing' to be with her. I love you and won't let anything happen to you.” He told his soon to be ex-wife.

“OK, put your pieces back in. There are no secrets to be kept from family.” George's future wife demanded. George put his ear piece in. “Lift your thumb away, I choose to be with you.” George said into the earpiece. Rachael just fell to her knees and continued sobbing. “I knew you would come around.” She said removing her thumb from above them.

“Rachael, you may hate me right now, but you are my older sister and thus the same divine blood that runs through my veins courses through yours. Therefore, you are now a demi-God. Your will is law in my civilization unless it conflicts with my will. You will walk among my people naked as I do and your authority will be backed by me.” She proclaimed.

“So, you see Rachael. I do not wish to hurt you. I've made you more than you ever were. You have life and death power over millions. You can have any man, except George, or woman that you wish. No material comforts will be denied you, except clothes, since your nudity is a symbol of your divinity and authority. I can accept your anger at me now, but I know in time you will come around and eventually thank me for giving you the gift of divinity.” She justified.



I looked down at my tiny family pleased at the way things were working out. Aside from some crying from Rachael, which was understandable, my plans were proceeding perfectly. I had never truly intended to squash my older sister under my thumb. Had George not acquiesced I'm not sure what I would have done. Thankfully he didn't call my bluff.

“OK, Rachael say your goodbyes and strip. I'm taking you back to Leestown.” I ordered bending over at the waste so I could see them better. I didn't like the fact that they spoke privately and that Rachael still didn't have her ear piece and microphone on.

“Whatever you want sis.” Rachael's sharp response sounded in my ear. At least she finally put her communication equipment back in. It was clear Rachael wasn't happy, but so what? I was going to marry George and that was that. She would get used to it eventually and maybe then we could have a normal healthy relationship.

I gave her another couple of minutes and then lowered my finger to them turning it up and setting the fingernail flat so she could climb onto the underside of it. “Get on my fingernail.” I commanded her. “OK, lets go.” Rachael spat. I lifted it up and held it before my eye in an attempt to get a look at her. I could just make out her nude limbs and mane of dark hair. Her facial features were too fine to discern. It truly was hard to believe that my older sister was the size of a spec of dirt and fit easily onto the underside of my fingernail.

“Your demi-Goddess status has been broadcast to the entire civilization and communicated to the authorities, but your divinity is tied to your nudity. If you wear clothes at all you are rejecting my gift and I won't give it again. So, when you get back you can have anything or do anything you wish. If I were you I would ditch the crummy little bartender job you have and move to Divinity and withdraw some funds from the treasury to live off of.” I advised her.

“Will I be able to visit George?” She asked hopefully. I knew that would come up. “Not for a while. He still is in love with you and probably will be for a while. I'll need to secure his devotion and then you can see him. However, you and I will see a lot of each other. I am going to spend one day a week with you so we can bond. I may even take you out into the larger world with me.” I told her. “Wonderful.” she responded sarcastically.

What impudence, I've killed people for less, but she was my sister so I would give her a pass. I decided that talking with her now was useless and just proceeded in carrying her back to Leestown. I strode through my civilization to the tiny circular shaped village she lived in. “Now let's work on that little attitude of yours before our first day together next week.” I ordered. She didn't respond and so I just lowered her to the city outskirts. “You off?” “Yes.” “See you next week then.” I said and headed back up to consummate my new marriage.



I stood staring at my giant sister as she rose up and then smiled down at me dismissively and walked back to rape my husband. I would have killed her if I could've, but genetic fate made that impossible since I was the size of a mote of dust in comparison to her. My hatred of her didn't burn any less though. After she left I got my bearings and started back to my home.

It was still early enough in the evening that there were people out and about. I felt so awkward strolling down main street in the buff. Mom's covered the eyes of their children, most people avoided me some even crossing the street, a few people acted nearly normal and addressed me in a one word gesture as they passed nodding their head and saying, “Goddess.” Apparently word traveled fast.

Well she could shove her “gift” up her ass, because as soon as I got home I was grabbing some clothes and going to see John about how I could get George back and escape this hell hole. I finally made it to my abode and opened the door and was immediately grabbed bear hug style from behind. I started to scream and a rough hand slapped over the top of my mouth.

I bit down on a finger and I was released to a yelp from the owner of the finger behind me. I spun around and backed away and saw Carl holding his hand and Bob and Tony advancing and trying to encircle me simultaneously. “What the fuck?” I blurted. “You squealed Rachael. Not long after you lifted off they came and snatched John. We trusted you and all along you were her sister.” Bob raged.

“I didn't say a word.” I responded backing away as the two and then three men began to advance and encircle me. “Sure, you fucked us real good now its time to learn what happens when you cross the resistance.” Said Tony. Carl was also back into the fray and unsheathed a large knife. “You've got a nice body. It's too bad we have to let Carl cut it into pieces.” Threatened Tony.

“Look, I didn't betray you. I didn't know she was my sister until half an hour ago, honest.” I said and felt a cold wall against my back. I had no where else to retreat to. Tony and Bob grabbed my arms and pinned them against the wall and Carl slowly stepped up and raised the knife to my neck. “Any last words, Goddess.” Mocked Bob.

That was it. “Wait, at least hear me out. I think I can get John off the hook. If you don't believe me you can kill me, I don't care.” I told them. They paused and looked at each other. “Talk fast.” said Tony. “Like I said I didn't know we were sisters and now that I do know it makes no difference I still hate her guts. She stole my husband George and has married him.” I explained. “I don't see how this saves John.” warned Tony squeezing my bicep.

“I'm getting to that. Out of some sense of guilt at stealing George or maybe some sort of family loyalty she proclaimed that I was a Goddess and could do anything I wished as long as I prance around naked like she does. She called it her gift of divinity.” I explained. “Let me get this straight, you're proposing to just walk into the Divinity detention center in your birthday suit and demand that they let the most wanted man in the entire civilization go?” Bob asked in disbelief.

“Essentially yes. What do you have to lose? You know he'll find his way onto death row in record time. If they don't respect my authority then I end up dead or in a cell next to John, but if I'm right I can save him. ” I persuaded. “Suppose you're lying through your teeth to save your own pretty little ass?” Tony asked menacingly. “Where am I going to run? My only friends were John and you guys. George is being kept from me. I am all alone. It would be easy to find me were I lying, but I'm not.” I told them.

They looked at each other and released their holds on me. “OK, we'll do it your way, but if you double cross us will let Carl here take his time with you.” Said Bob. Carl lowered his knife and slid it back into it's sheath. “OK, you all head back to the bar. I'll go straight to Divinity and either get myself killed or bring John back.” I promised.



I walked back into my bedroom room shutting the door behind me. That unpleasantness out of the way it was time to enjoy my new husband. I walked to my dresser and knelt down scanning the modified drink coaster for him. He wasn't on the lawn where I last had saw him. He must be in the tiny house dotting the center of the coaster. “George, I'm back.” I informed him. “Is Rachael safely back in Leestown?” He asked through the head piece. “Of course. She'll be fine. Now why don't you come on out so we can talk? Leave your clothes, but bring the earpiece.” I ordered him.

After a few minutes I was starting to get impatient. “George?” I called to him. “Coming.” He answered and a moment later my tiny little husband emerged out onto the estate lawn. I squinted. He appeared to be naked, but I couldn't see much in the way of detail with out a magnifying glass. I lifted my arms up and rested them on the edge of the dresser and rested my chin on my hands leaning in.

I regarded my little man for a moment. I had a strong desire to please him which was odd since normally my civilization served to satiate my own desires. Maybe it was because I knew he still loved my sister Rachael. I wanted to be superior to her in every way for him like I knew I was. I wanted him to actually want to be with me instead of her, without coercion. That's why I wanted her walking among the population nude. The sooner she paired up with someone the quicker George would forget about her and accept me.

My nipples were swelling and beginning to press into one of the cool dresser drawers that my tits were leaning against. Nipples that were tall enough for him to climb like a cliff face. I felt wetness spreading down below to the point I might start dripping onto the floor. I wanted George and I was going to have him soon, but first I was going to talk with him. It would heighten the climax even more to know what he was thinking.

I smiled at him. “Well I am all yours little one. All six plus miles of me. Are you up to the challenge?” I asked him. I heard him sigh. “No, not really. What do you want from me? There is no way this can work, you're just too big. I can't have sex with you and survive; so if that's what you're planning I guess this will be the shortest marriage of all time.” He said.

“Ye of little faith. You underestimate me, again. Of course we can have sex and keep you safe, but I didn't just marry you for sex. I could have fucked you with out the matrimony. I didn't go through the trouble of marrying you just to squish you against my clit after five minutes of wedded bliss. I want your companionship, emotional support, and honest opinions as well as your physical devotion. I want yours and even Rachael's help in ruling my civilization. That's why I anointed you both demi-Gods. Do you understand?” I explained and asked leaning in some more and squinting trying to read his body language.



Her breath washed over me like a moderate breeze. There was a hint of mint. Her forearms formed a barrier between me and her giant face. A mouth that could swallow a city outlined with plump red lips. Occasionally rows of glistening white teeth could be seen behind them. She examined me intently. Did I understand?

“I see. Solitary divinity has gotten boring, huh?” I answered her question with a question. “In a way yes, but I also want to share what it feels like to be so important, so powerful with my family.” She explained. “Family? Like Rachael was saying you don't treat family like this.” I shot back maybe a little too sharply.

Her biceps swelled filling with unfathomable power as she pushed her self back from the dresser and shot up to her full height. My world shook and I fell to the ground. “You need to forget about my sister and start appreciating me.” She said pointedly amplifying her seriousness as she rose above me. “I know you are attracted to me because you were attracted to her. We look so much alike, but I am so much more than she is.” She said to me more softly as I started to get up off my ass.

“My tits for instance, they're the same as hers if hers were the size of mountains. Just look at them.” She said resting her hands on the dresser top a mile to my left and right and leaning in above me. She slowly wobbled her gigantic globes thousands of feet above me. “You could get lost for hours exploring boobs this big.” She bragged.

She lifted a hand and fiddled with a gigantic nipple. “Just climbing one of nipples from bottom to top would be a day long event taxing the limit of your physical abilities and you can do so anytime you wish with as much or as little help from me that you desire.” She paused and stood up straight again. “It gives me goose bumps just imagining what I can be for you.” She said squashing her tits into her chest with her hands causing the liquid like flesh to spill around her fingers. She then let go and they fell instantly back into place and shape on her chest.

She dropped her hands to her waist and slide them over the smooth, wide curves of her hips. “And these hips also so familiar and yet so much more majestic than hers; mine are measured in miles. They're yours to play on any time you want.” She then slapped both her butt cheeks creating a deafening thunder clap. “You could hike the hillocks of my ass just for exercise.” She paused again and then touched her navel just above her dark bush with her finger.

“You could then rest having a picnic right here as I lay in bed and enjoy a glass of wine. You would have a magnificent view of my mountainous breasts in the distance and would be with in hiking distance of my womanhood.” She paused moving both hands over her vagina forming a sort of triangle with her thumbs and fingers. “Look at the pussy you would own. You could explore its wanders whenever you wished from its endless depths to the outer and inner lips.” She said and was obviously becoming aroused.

The pink reddish fleshy folds beginning to flower from beneath her vulva contrasted sharply with the dark black bush covering it. I for one was terrified. It was clear that I would be dead with in the week. I hoped Rachael found someone else to take care of her. “Just how in the world am I supposed to survive that?” I asked gesturing to her gigantic twat which was glistening with anticipation at the thought of consuming me.

“Simple.” She said and I felt the ground shake again as she opened a drawer beneath me. Her hand returned holding and anatomically correct glass penis. “I bought this and I had the engineering team create a room at the tip where the whole would be that has light, air, and cushioned chair with safety straps attached to it. It was almost impossible to wait this long to try it out, but now the waiting is over isn't it?” She explained.

“We shouldn't be too hasty now.” I replied as she dipped her index finger ever so slightly into her cunt collecting some of its lubrication. “After eight years it's amazing at how adept I have become at handling your delicate little bodies. Her finger then descended onto me and I screamed realizing that my life was over; she had decided to squish me.

Yet, that didn't happen. Something smacked my back and then gripped me and I saw the ground accelerate away. When the spinning stopped I was confronted by her dark brown eye. “Gotcha.” Her voice sounded. I was stuck like a fly on fly paper to the tip of her finger. I then felt myself being lowered and brought to the tip of the glass penis.

I tried to remain stiff and to not move as she held me tens of thousands of feet above the ground and appeared to be about to grind me into her dildo, but she was perfectly accurate and I found myself in the center of the opening at the tip which lead to the room she described.

Her finger slid right and the wall pushed me free and I fell into the floor. The opening was only about twelve feet high, but the walls were to smooth to climb. My room had a single chair and was entirely transparent. I could see everything going on outside in perfect clarity. She moved me so that I was looking out the opening at her eye again. “You better buckle up it might get bumpy.” She giggled.

I quickly strapped into the chair which swiveled freely, but only if I provided some force. I felt like I was strapped to the top of a Saturn rocket that she was holding in her hand. “You buckled?” She asked her eye appearing at the opening again. “Yes.” I answered quickly. “Good. Now let me lock you in.” She said and her fingers clamped onto the end of the dildo and turned it about ninety degrees which caused a transparent window to slide over the opening completely.

“There.” she said and I felt her drop me and the dildo rapidly as she appeared to be walking to her bed. I could see her out thigh and a profile of her butt through the walls as we moved to the bed. She then raised it and me up again. “Lets lube you up a little first.” She said smiling and then she opened her mouth and I accelerated into it. It was black as a cave. The only light present emanated from the room I was in.

I was repeatedly thrust backward and forward as she coated the external surface of the dildo with saliva. I saw flashes of her white teeth and her red tongue. I saw the opening of her throat and felt as if I would fall in as she pushed the dildo deep into her mouth and then she tongued the opening with the tip her tongue when I was pulled toward the front of her mouth.

It seemed much longer than it was I am sure, but she finally pulled me out and smiled. “Oops, missed a spot.” She said and she stuck her tongue out licking from the base to the top. “All ready George?” She asked rhetorically and then lowered the dildo so the base was resting on the bed. I was at the tip and swiveled the chair and really started feeling like I was about to be launched to the moon.

I saw her legs and butt pass overhead and the her hairy pussy stopped directly above. Then she sat down and I was plunged into her. The light was shining off her pinkish red flesh giving everything a soft pale red hue. My chair bucked and swiveled as if on some amusement park ride as she slid her self up and down on the sex toy.

Occasionally, her dark bush and out lips would come into view, but only for a moment as I would quickly be plunged into her chasm once again. Even my orientation seemed to change three or four times. This continued for maybe fifteen minutes before the motion stopped and I just sat in the pale red light.

After about five more minutes I felt motion again and the darkness gave way to light once again. The dildo I was in slipped gently out of her and came to rest on its side on the bed. I saw her hairy cunt and the start of her butt. Her ass crevice and cheeks continued on up above. She appeared to be laying on her stomach enjoying the afterglow.

Another five minutes and the ground shook and the dildo rolled a hundred and eighty degrees as she began to adjust her positioning. I was upside down and I swiveled the chair so that I was right side up. When I got my bearings I could see her on all fours hunched low and peering in at me from above. Her giant boobs rested on the bed beneath her way out in front of me, but her face was just above me looking in. She could see in as clear as I could see out.

“See I told you I'd keep you safe.” She said smiling at me. “Go ahead and unbuckle and I'll get you out of there.” She commanded me. I did as I was told and a moment later she grabbed the dildo causing me to lose my balance. I was unable to get up again because of all the jostling and I simply slid around on the walls waiting for the movement to stop.

When it did I felt a breeze and could see her eye looking in the opened hole. “Okay, I'm going to tilt you out.” She said then lowered me and tilted and I promptly slid out onto a brown porous surface. I felt a strong breeze wash over me and I looked around and realized where she had deposited me. I immediately dropped to the the ground and latched onto the porous holds with my hands and feet.

It was a good thing as the ground started to quake from her laughter. “You look absolutely miniscule clinging to my nipple like that.” She said laughing. I felt so exposed and I was so high up I was afraid I would fall and her laughter wasn't doing anything to allay those fears. “You're not going to fall I'm too big for that. You aren't even close to the edge.” She reassured me.

I carefully stood up and realized that she was right. Her nipple was enormous. I would have to walk twenty yards at least before falling became a concern at all. I looked around and saw the brown upper half of her aureole rising up her tit behind me, and above that the gigantic boob itself. She looked down smiling at me from even higher. She appeared to be leaning on some pillows or the headboard of the bed. “Don't worry I'm not going to let anything happen to you, my little love bug.” She said.



People had been looking awkwardly at me during the entire shuttle ride to the Divinity detention center. Who could blame them? They all had clothes on and I didn't. I didn't want to say anything to them I was too embarrassed. They didn't say anything to me either. I heard a few whispers from people confirming that I was “that woman”, “her sister”.

Most of them tried to act normal and did anything not to look and stare. Most. There was one little man who stood maybe chin high standing across from where I was standing holding onto the rail. He was obviously gawking. After I felt like his eyes were going to bore holes into my tits I finally confronted him. “You mind looking somewhere else, pal?” I admonished him. He looked down and then turned around looking out the window.

I guess she had been right. Everyone seemed to know who I was. They didn't even try to take my fare. Although, I still was not very confident in my plan. Maybe the toll taker thought I was crazy or pretty or both and had spared me from the shuttle fee. Either way the true test would come only when I reached my destination. As we approached I got more and more nervous, but I forced that deep down. I would need to appear to own the place if this was going to work.

I was the only person that got off at the detention center. I took a deep breath. “Well here goes.” I said to myself. I strutted proudly through the entrance of the detention right in front off all the people waiting to be frisked and straight through the metal detector. I swung my hips confidently and waggled my shoulders causing my large naked tits bounced freely. I looked the part even if I didn't truly feel it.

“Hey what do you think you're doing?” Challenged a deep male voice. A hand grabbed my shoulder and spun me around. It wasn't going to work. I was going to get carted off to prison or worse, but I saw recognition in his face and then fear at his mistake. Play the part Rachael. “You fool! Don't you know who I am?” I asked walking toward him confidently as he backed up. “We're sorry Goddess. We didn't realize...” His partner apologized for him.

The man who grabbed me had bumped into a wall retreating at this point. So, I turned and faced his partner. “Well, get the word out that I am in the building so we don't make any more mistakes and when you're finished meet me right back here.” I ordered him. “Yes, Goddess.” He said hurrying over to a nearby station.

I turned back to the guy that grabbed me. What would my sister do? Well I didn't want to hurt him, but it would at least have to be humiliating for it to be in character. “You! Idiot! On your hands and knees. I want you cleaning my toes with your tongue while I wait for your dip shit partner to get back here.” I commanded. He immediately dropped and did as he was told.

I felt his tongue lapping at my toes and I checked on his partner who was on the phone. I then turned around looking at the security line which had stopped moving because all the guards were watching me. “What are you looking at? Get back to work! These people have places to be!” I yelled at them. They immediately began working again. This was going to work I realized. They were just as scared of me as they were of my sister.

Strangely as I was barking orders and had a man nearly twice my size crawling around on the ground trying to lick my toes I felt a strange twinge of satisfaction in my gut. So, this was what my sister was addicted to. The power. John was right. I started becoming revolted at my behavior and at the part of me that enjoyed it, but I pushed that down. I needed to be an entitled Goddess at least until I got John out of here.

The licking stopped because I had been shuffling my feet as the guard was having trouble keeping up. “No one told you to stop!” I berated him. Immediately I felt his tongue on my toes again. A minute later and his partner came back. “I informed all of your presence and we will assist your tour in any way possible.” He said. “Who said anything about a tour?” I asked him causing his face to fall.

“And you! You're worthless.” I said to my foot slave lifting my foot and planting it on his cheek and pushing his face away. “If you want to keep your job then stay on your hands and knees and be sure to kiss the foot of every visitor you have today.” I commanded him. “You!” I pointed to a guard watching the metal detector lights. “Make sure he does it. If he misses one foot then fire his ass.” I commanded. “Yes, Goddess.” The man replied.

I turned back to the guard that had prepared my “tour” just a minute ago. “You're with me. We're going straight to John Claymore's cell.” I ordered. He swallowed, but did not delay in confirming my command. “Yes, Goddess. Right this way.” He said walking toward an elevator I followed right behind him.

The elevator doors closed. I caught my escort stealing glances at me. He wasn't a bad looking man, but I hadn't given him permission to gawk. I turned to him. “I saw you looking at me. Do you think I'm pretty?” I asked him stepping over to him as he backed away. “Sorry Goddess. It won't happen again.” He apologized. “On your hands and knees.” I commanded him.

“You want me to lick your feet?” He asked looking up from his hands and knees. “No, my feet are clean enough. Turn around. I just want to sit down for a minute.” I explained. He turned so he was flush against the elevator wall and I sat on his back and leaned against the wall like a chair back for the remainder of the elevator ride. The doors opened and I got up and started to walk out, but realized that he was not following. “Well, come on!” I commanded standing in the doorway. He got up and quickly joined me as we walked to a receptionist.

She about choked when she saw us walking towards her. “Open John Claymore's cell door.” I ordered. “But...” she protested. “Now! You stupid cow!” I yelled. “Yes, Goddess.” she relented. Pressing a button. I walked to the door that led to the cells. I stopped and turned. “How long am I going to have to stand here before one of you dip shits opens THIS door?” I asked menacingly. “I don't have the key.” My escort deflected throwing the receptionist under the proverbial bus.

“Bitch, get this door open now and when you're done strip. Your punishment for your incompetence is to work the rest of the month naked. “ I proclaimed. “Yes, Goddess.” She whimpered pushing some buttons causing the door in front of me to pop open. She then started to disrobe.

I walked in followed by my escort and proceeded to the open cell. When we got there we found it empty. “Where the fuck is he?” I yelled. The now naked receptionist scurried up behind us. “I tried to tell you. He's not here. He's being interrogated.” She informed us. I turned looking her up and down.

She had a nice fit body. She was as tall I was, but less curvy. Her tits were only a third the size of mine if that. She had a thin tuft of blonde fur between her legs and a single diamond stud in her belly button. She looked to be younger than me. Her figure was not unappealing as I could tell by the way my escort was gawking at her. “Are you suggesting this is my fault?” I asked walking over to her. She backed into the wall. “No, Goddess.” She whimpered and then squealed as I reached up grabbing a handful of her blonde mane.

I pulled her by her hair back out to her desk. “Sit your bony butt down and give us a location or my escort here will shove his billy club up your ass.” I threatened slamming her down into her seat by her hair. “Yes, Goddess.” She whimpered. My boobs hung down as I looked over her shoulder and I allowed them to rest on her shoulders and back letting her know I was watching. “He's two levels up room C.” She informed us.



“I know Harold is your mole. He is in the room next door singing all about your position as ring leader of the rebellion. We just need you to confirm it and we can forgo any unpleasant enhanced interrogation techniques.” Eugene said to a weary sleep deprived John who had been working for a day straight on the operation and then had been captured. Eugene had lied about Harold being in the next room, but if he could get some proof against his fellow council member he would be able to purge the mole once and for all.

“Fuck you.” John answered. “That's a shame.” Eugene said, pausing when his phone went off again for about the twentieth time since this interrogation had begun. What was it with these people he wandered. He had told them he was not to be disturbed this had better be good or there would be hell to pay he decided. He picked it up. “Eugene.” He answered. “What!? Here? How long?” He asked.

There was no time to react, just then the door swung open and she walked in followed by one of his own guards. “Unshackle him.” She ordered. The guard immediately did so. Eugene put his phone back in his pocket. “Good day, Goddess I am Eugene...” “Shut the fuck up! I'm not ready to talk with you yet.” The new Goddess interrupted. “Yes your worship.” replied Eugene smoothly.

John glanced up weary, but happy at the sight of Rachael. He had no clue what was going on and he half wandered if his mind was playing tricks on him. After all he hadn't slept in thirty hours. Why would Rachael be here to get him and of all things be naked too? It had to be a hallucination. “Are you real? Is this happening?” He asked her.

“Its real. I'm getting you out of here.” She told him. “Why are you nude?” He asked vacantly. “It's a long story...shhh no more questions for now. Just go with the flow.” She instructed him tenderly. Easy to do since he had been pretty much doing that since he was captured.

“What have you done to him?” Rachael asked Eugene. “Goddess we believe we have a mole we are...” “I didn't ask why you were doing it you stupid fuck just tell me what you've done.” She interrupted. Eugene swallowed realizing for the first time that he might be in some danger here and decided to choose his words carefully. “We've deprived him of sleep following standard procedure for high value detainees.” He answered carefully.

“On whose orders?” She asked stepping to him. Eugene didn't back away but he didn't hold her gaze dropping his to the floor. “We all do our best to serve our wonderful Goddess.” He explained. “Who gave the order!” She yelled. Eugene kept his cool. “All orders come from the high council.” He answered truthfully without admitting that the order was his.

He heard her sigh. He looked up. She had looked over at her guard escort. “Lock this one in John's cell. Keep him there a month or I'll have you both sacrificed as an offering to me.” She proclaimed. “And leave you cell phone with me.” Rachael said turning back to Eugene and holding her hand out. He gave his cell phone to her and joined the guard at the door. “When you have him locked up meet us back here and escort us out of this hell hole.” Rachael ordered.

Eugene followed his employee to John's former holding cell and walked in. The guard shut and locked the door. “Sorry sir.” He said. “Its OK son. You're not to blame here.” He assured the guard. The guard smiled at him and then hurried back to the new demi-Goddess: Rachael Larson.



John felt like he was sleep walking as Rachael ordered everyone around and simply walked him out of the Divinity detention center. He always thought she was pretty, but she was sublime today. Of course that might have something to do with the fact she had saved him from certain torture he decided or that she was nude.

They rode the shuttle back to Leestown and he slept leaning against her should and then she rested his head in her lap after clearing a bench for them. He awoke to his compatriots Bob, Tony, and Carl standing above him and Rachael still beautifully naked behind them. “Welcome back boss.” Carl's gruff voice greeted his ears.

“It's good to be back. Now would you care to tell me how you pulled it off?” John asked Rachael who started laughing. “And not that I am complaining or anything, but where are your clothes?” He asked earnestly. Bob, Tony and Carl then joined Rachael in her laughter. After a good therapeutic round of laughs Rachael and his crew brought him up to speed.



Eugene sat in the cell chewing on a sandwich. It had been three days since that bitch had released the most wanted man in the land and locked him in this cell in his place. There was a high council meeting today with her worship. His only hope was that the true Goddess would overrule her sister and set him free.

He cocked his head as he heard someone enter the detention area he was locked in. Ralph Jackson head of immigration came to the door. “Hi Ralph.” Eugene said calmly. He was not going to show that he was getting his hopes up. “What news?” He asked evenly.

“Sorry, Eugene. The Goddess did not order your release. In fact, she seemed pleased that her sister was using her authority so quickly and boldly. She was intrigued at the possibility of a romantic relationship developing between Rachael and John and requested that secret surveillance take place in the hopes of getting some footage. When we pressed her about your release she simply said her sister's commands would be respected as hers were or else.” Ralph recalled.

Despite his even tempered personality and excellent poker playing ability Eugene couldn't keep his face from falling at the news. Another twenty seven days he would be incarcerated. “Your number two is taking a little too comfortably to his position filling in for you.” Ralph informed. “Yes, he's always been very ambitious.” Eugene responded.

“Ralph I have a favor to ask.” Eugene said. “Ask away.” Ralph replied. “Have my desk and cell phone brought in here. Rachael said I couldn't leave for a month, but she never said I couldn't have things brought to me.” Eugene reasoned.

“Clever. Planning to run things from this cell?” Ralph asked. “Yes, I think I need to if I want to have a job to come back to when I get out.” Eugene answered. “I'll have the receptionist make it happen. By the way, any reason she's naked?” Ralph asked smiling. “Apparently she displeased our new demi-Goddess in some way and that's her punishment.” Eugene explained. “Can't say that I'm too sad about it.” Ralph laughed. Eugene smiled. “Thanks, Ralph. I won't forget this.” Eugene promised.



I lay in bed leaning against my pillows with my husband's estate resting on my navel with the rear end of it touching the start of my bush which kept it from sliding down my pelvis, off my pussy, and onto the bed. “Those high council meetings are sooo boring.” I complained. “If you don't like to govern maybe you should let us govern ourselves.” George's voice sounded in my ear. “Are you kidding? Those guys can't tie their shoes without asking advice from me first. Things would fall apart.” I explained to him.

“Then it sounds like we need new leadership.” He countered. “I guess. Maybe they have been asking me for permission for so long its simply habit for them, but what's this we stuff about? You're not one of them anymore and neither is your sister-in-law.” I told him. I liked referring to Rachael as his sister-in-law. He was going to accept the fact they weren't together anymore whether he liked it or not.

“I say we because I am one of them. Despite whatever proclamations you make, I am still Lilliputian and so is Rachael. Also, it's more effective to govern through consent than fear.” He said. “I govern through love. My people adore me.” I countered. Which was immediately met with laughter from my husband. It wasn't joking laughter either and I didn't like it one bit.

“Your people don't adore you. They are scared to death of you and pretend to adore you lest you sit on a city or something. That's probably why the council asks advice often.” George responded coldly. “Shut up George. I'm their loving Goddess.” I warned him sternly. “I provide all the materials they need to survive. I saved almost all of them from certain death.” I defended.

“You also step on them, flood them, and drop them into your pussy by the thousands if you don't get your way and just for fun.” He shot back. I was getting flushed with anger now and started to sit up looming over the little twerp. “Listen you...you best be quiet or I'll...” “I know. I know. You squish me, eat me, or otherwise kill me.” He interrupted. “Thanks for making my argument for me. You said you wanted my honest opinions. You're getting them.” He continued.

Ohhh. I wanted to slap my hand down and crush him to paste, but he was right. This was why I married him. “OK, you got me. Maybe I'm a little overzealous sometimes, but its hard being a Goddess. People don't listen unless you put the fear of God into them.” I justified. “Your sister-in-law is experiencing some of that right now.” I let slip smiling.

“Huh? What are you talking about? If I know Rachael she's been wearing clothes since she got back home.” George predicted. “Well maybe you don't know her as well as you thought. She marched right into the detention center in Divinity stark naked and used her godly authority to release the most wanted man in the land: a John Claymore. Ever heard of him? She even had one of the guards licking her toes just for trying to do his job.” I gleefully informed him.

There was silence for a moment. “Well I'm sure she had a good reason.” He guessed. “That's what I figured too. She's got to be fucking him.” I surmised. “No!” George blurted quickly. “Why else? She's obviously decided to keep her godly authority. She could have anything, live anywhere, but she's still working in that dingy little bar with him – naked the whole time.” I said smiling.

“No! She's got a good reason.” George defended. “Yeah she does. She's single again. Face it George, she's moved on and you need to as well. She was probably fucking him the whole time she's known him. Women are naturally attracted to the bad boys don't you know.” I teased. “That's not...she would never do that!” George responded. “Maybe not, I admitted, but she's around him naked all the time now and you're gone. It's only a matter of time if it hasn't happened already.” I softened my attack which subtly strengthened it.

He didn't respond. I lifted the estate off my navel and swung my legs out onto the floor standing up. I carried it over to my dresser and sat it down on top. “It's nothing you need to be concerned with though since you've done better than she has. You've got me.” I said dropping my hands to my hips and allowing my vagina to dominate his sky.



I just walked out the door to see where she was moving me to. “It's nothing you need to be concerned with though since you've fared better than she has. You've got me.” She said dropping her hands to her hips. Her giant bush and pussy filled the sky. It appeared she had put me on her dresser. My dick got stiff at the sight though I wish it didn't.

Guys didn't have the complex libido that women had. Women needed to like you and find you physically attractive to be turned on. Ours is much more simple an physically focused which is both good and bad at times. Right now it was bad. I hated her, but she was attractive and had that city sized pussy of hers shoved in my face; my erection was almost completely involuntary. “I think you'll do some clit climbing today – something else that Rachael can't provide.” She said smiling down at me from above. Great.



I sat at the revolutionary council meeting still completely nude. I felt awkward with everyone's eyes stealing glances at me. John informed the council that overt rebel activities were to cease for three months. It was to give the escapees time to get to Lilliput and to make contact. He wanted recruiting and soft propaganda to continue, but no hard actions.

He was smart and charismatic so his orders were easy to follow. Though there was one man from Merryville that seemed particularly militant and wanted to know what the plan was if the escapes failed to reach Lilliput. John pretty much told him we'd cross that bridge if we came to it. It didn't sit well with the man, but he shut up about it. I sat in silence raising my hand on occasion in order to vote for things. The meeting couldn't end soon enough. When it did people talked for a minute before filing out.

I remained seated until the last of them shook John's hand and left. Since my assistance with John's escape from the detention center even Carl had no qualms about leaving me alone with him. I had earned everyone's trust. I was glad.

I didn't feel like providing a full frontal even to my “brothers of the struggle”. However, I had no such concerns regarding John for some reason. He turned to me and said, “And now we wait.” I rose up from my seat and pushed it back under the table my large boobs jiggling from even this simple act.

“So I guess a rescue attempt of my husband is out of the question?” I asked knowing the answer. “Sorry Rach, I appreciate what you did for me, but we can't risk it. Not until we know one way or another what happened with our brethren.” He said walking to me and putting his hand on my shoulder and squeezing gently.

I was surprised by the contact, but it wasn't inappropriate. It just felt odd standing naked in front of him. My feelings around others could easily be classified as complete and utter embarrassment, but right now I didn't know what I felt. I felt something, but it wasn't embarrassment. It was almost as if part of me wanted him to look at me like this. He looked into my eyes and I stared back into his and then his gaze dropped down scanning me. I smiled amused feeling a tingly sensation run down my spine as his face turned red.

“I'm sorry. That was obvious wasn’t it?” He admitted. “It's OK. It's an odd situation. I would look too if you were naked.” I comforted him starting to feel a little dewiness forming between my legs. “Besides you're the one who wants me to keep my sister's “gift” and to play along with her.” I reminded him justifying the situation. “Yes, they are on to Harold. That interrogator seemed certain that he was our spy. He will have to lay low for a while so we need another channel to her thoughts and plans and that channel can be you.” He explained.

“I hate her guts you know that, right?” I told him. “Yes, I know. You don't have to even pretend like you like her. After what she did hatred is a natural reaction. Just go along with her plans for you for now about meeting with her and keep her “gift”. We'd really appreciate it. I'm afraid that she could do something rash once the new law's effective date approaches and you might be our only chance of advanced warning.” He explained.

“I'll do it, but I want something in return. I want your promise that as soon as the time is right we launch a rescue of my husband.” I demanded. He paused then smiled. “Of course. I owe you that much myself.” He said and then started to steal one more glance, but caught himself and turned and walked out.