- Text Size +

Chapter 4: The Vulnerable Goddess

 

The next day...

 

I had taken the day off and had spent two hours on my make up and deciding what to wear and it felt like it had paid off judging by the attention I was getting. My silhouette was traced nearly perfectly by my form fitting black dress. My double E's were getting some extra support and perkiness from the new Victoria Secret pushup I was wearing. It really made them pop, because of the low cut top the dress had I was sporting six inches of cleavage easily.

 

The skirt stopped short of half way to my knees showing off plenty of leg and my three inch heels made my already tall height of 5'10” a down right imposing six feet one. I felt so sexy in this revealing dress. Manny whistled at me when he peaked his head out of the kitchen. I smiled. Manager dick head was standing just on the other side of the food counter and just scowled at me. “I'm here to get my check.” I told him coldly.

 

He smiled. “You know you can't have it until 9pm.” He said. “I know, but I have a date tonight and I figured you could give it to me early just this once.” I explained. “Well you figured wrong. I guess you skanked out for no reason.” He said cruelly. “Fuck you, I've got a date.” I cursed him pulling one of the very thin straps of fabric holding my dress up back over my right shoulder. “Yeah you said that. You still look like a hooker. What's he paying you?” He said laughing to himself.

 

I walked close to him so no one could hear. His eyes fell to my tits and then he caught himself and looked up again turning red. “You bitter twerp. I told you no once and so you treat me like shit forever after. Its obvious you still want me. Well take a good look. It's as close as you'll ever get, jerk.” I said coldly and spun and stormed out. He mumbled something back, but I paid it no mind.

 

“Asshole.” I said aloud to myself as I slid into my car. I wasn't going to let that dick head ruin my evening. I took a few deep breathes as I started the car and drove to meet my date for the evening. I couldn't help hear little George's voice: “So why not get a boyfriend or get married?” He had asked. Despite the diminutive source it was a valid question. I wasn't getting any younger. I really hoped the date went well.

 

Twenty minutes later I walked into the restaurant and saw him smiling at me from the table. He looked just like his picture, very handsome. He had dark hair, a square jaw, and brown eyes. I sat and we ate dinner. He was charming as well. We had planned to go back to my place for some drinks.

 

I stood up to leave and he sat for a moment. “Well are you coming?” I asked smiling at him. “We're getting along great, right?” He asked. I laughed shaking my head. “I invited you back to my place for drinks didn't I? You still want to come, right?” I asked nervously. “Of course, its just I told a small fib on my profile. I'm not really six foot three.” He said.

 

I laughed again. “Is that all? What are you like 5'11 or something then?” I asked. He stood up and the top of his head stopped at my collar bone. “Five-five.” He winced smiling meekly up at me. I liked my role as Goddess at home, but I wanted to be with a man not a boy. I kept smiling though and hid my disappointment well. “Well we've already planned on drinks so come on.” I ordered him. He quickly followed me out at my side.

 

“Are you OK with it?” He asked looking up as we walked out. Interesting question. He lied on his profile. Could I trust him with anything now? What would it say about me if I wasn't OK with it? Was I that shallow? “Well six-three is quite the exaggeration. Why not just say five-seven or eight? With the right shoes you could probably pull it off.” I asked looking down at him. He didn't say anything. “Oh my gosh. You're already wearing lifts just to get to five-five aren't you? How tall are you without your shoes on?” I asked him.

 

“Does it matter? Would you have went out with me if I had said five-seven or eight?” Good point, but I didn't answer this time. I guessed he was really five-two without his shoes maybe five-three tops. “This is my car just follow me.” I instructed as I slid behind the wheel. “OK, I'll be right behind you.” He said and he quickly got into his.

 

This date was going down hill fast. I led us to a night club instead of my house. We got out and he was surprised. “I thought we were going to your place?” He asked looking up at me. How in the world I couldn't detect his smallness sooner I'll never know.

 

Not only was he short, but he was scrawny too. My shoulders were broader than his were. I certainly out weighed him, not a situation any woman would want to be in relative to their significant other. I could only imagine how ridiculous we would look dancing together, but it was better than bringing him home and I could probably ditch him here very easily.

 

“I decided to mix things up maybe do a little dancing.” I told him and then walked past him towards the door. “Oh, uh, OK. I'm game.” He said running up next to me. I felt like I was babysitting my annoying little cousin the way he kept following me around once we were inside. It was clear I was the one in charge of the date now. Although, he did buy my first three drinks.

 

The liquor helped to improve my mood and I was beginning to feel a bit frisky. I decided to do so some dancing. I simply got up and went to the dance floor and of course my little date followed. I bounced around him for a moment or two before he was joined by a few other men. One of the guys looked to be about 6'6”. He had dark hair and brown eyes – a stark contrast to my date.

 

I turned away from the other guys and began dancing with him. After two songs I could no longer find my dwarven date anymore. That was easy. I didn't even have to tell him the date was over. My replacement, Brandon, accompanied me back to a table. I didn't know much about him other than he was handsome and he appeared to have a lot of money as he was dressed very nice and wore an expensive watch. He bought me a few drinks and I invited him back to my place.

 

No sooner than we walked in the door we started making out. Brandon was very strong. His powerful arms wrapped completely around me and lifted me slightly as he attacked my lips and neck. “Wait, let me get these damn heels off.” I said. This only caused him to slow a bit as I kicked off my heels. He was already taller and a lot bigger than I was, but once I ditched the heels I sank another three inches and he was now a full head taller than me. I felt so little and vulnerable I started getting a little nervous.

 

How much did I know about this guy anyway? I had at least talked to Todd for a month and had a sense of who he was. Then of course he was a shrimp and had he tried anything I could have beaten him to a pulp, but Brandon was so much bigger than me and that wasn't an option and here he was in my house. The realization of how little control I actually had was beginning to scare me.

 

Brandon continued to kiss me and I felt his hands slide down my back to my butt and squeeze. “Hey! Hands up mister.” I said laughing nervously as I pulled away and looked up at him. My chest was heaving from nervous energy, but I was doing my best to play it cool. He laughed. “Sure thing sweety.” He said and then he dove back into me wrapping his arms around me. We began kissing again, but for me the passion was gone and I was just doing it because its what he expected.

 

I then felt my legs leave the ground and I let out a little squeal. He was cradling me in his arms. “What are you doing?” I asked him. “I figured we could find some place a little more comfortable. Which way is your bedroom?” He asked. I didn't have a chance to reply before he had carried me halfway through the living room and then saw the hall leading to my bedroom. Another moment and he sat me on the floor in front of my bed.

 

I was now trembling and looking up at him to see what he would do next. He lifted off his shirt revealing a large well defined chest covered in dark hair and an almost six pack. I just kept thinking how physically inferior I was compared to him. Then he slid his shoes and trousers down and kicked them off. This caused a golden ring to fall out of his pocket and roll across the floor hitting the wall with a metallic ping.

 

We both watched it hit the wall and fall to its side. “You're married?” I asked in shock. “We're separated, I just carry the ring for sentimental reasons.” He lied. “I think you need to leave.” I told him. “I don't have time for this.” He said and he flipped my dress straps over my shoulders and yanked it down. The move caught me by surprise and in less than three seconds my skimpy dress was pooled at my feet and I was standing in front of him in my bra and thong.

 

My chest was heaving and I felt like I was going to hyperventilate. I raised my right hand to slap him in the face, but he caught it with his left and pulled me in with his right arm and kissed me. I felt his hand fumbling with my bra hooks on my back and when I pulled away the bra was beginning to pop off my tits and only the straps on my shoulders were holding it on.

 

“Get away from me!” I yelled at him and shoved him to little good as he only moved slightly and I lost my balance. He yanked the bra down and my boobs were now completely exposed to him. I slipped away which left him holding my bra and I jumped on my bed and began crawling away from him. I felt my tits slapping wildly against each other. Then I felt his hand grab my ankle tightly and yank. I slid back toward him.

 

I let out a squeal as I felt his hand slap my ass and his fingers grab. They curled around the hem of my panties and he pulled causing them to slide down my kicking legs, but this freed me and I crawled up to the head of my bed and flipped over laying on my ass ready to kick at him with my legs.

 

I was now completely naked and scared shitless. He pulled down his boxers revealing his large stiff staff and smiled at me. Then he slowly started crawling on the bed. “No!” I yelled kicking at him. He grabbed my ankle again and yanked pulling me toward him and then he lunged onto me. “No!” I yelled struggling frantically, but in less than thirty seconds he had subdued my arms and pinned them under his knees.

 

His genitals were resting on my chest between my tits. His erect penis was pointing at my chin. He smiled down at me triumphantly as I continued to struggle ineffectually. I needed to forget about overpowering him physically. “Are you going to be nice?” He asked smiling. I looked up at him coldly.

 

“You've got some nice tits.” He said. He then used his hands and squeezed my boobs around his erect cock. “They're so big and soft.” He added. “Look, I'll play nice if you just use a condom. They're in the drawer over there.” I said gesturing to the bedside table with my head and eyes. He looked over at the table and then back down at me suspiciously. “Promise?” He asked.

 

“Look if you're going to rape me anyway I would just rather be protected that's all. You going to get the fucking condom or what?” I explained and then asked angrily. “Rape you? You're just playing hard to get that's all. You know you want my big cock up in you. That's why you ditched the pipsqueak, right? You wanted a real man.” He said and he leaned down and began kissing me. I won't lie, he was very attractive and I was wet in the crotch; maybe part of me did want a man like him, but not one who was already married and certainly not like this.

 

I didn't return his kiss and he rose back up. “If I do get that condom you need to show a little enthusiasm, OK?” He said smiling down at me and jiggling my left tit with his hand. He looked over at the table and then back down at me. “If you're lying...well I'll really have to get rough and I'd hate to tarnish that pretty little face of yours.” He threatened running a finger down my cheek to my chin. He then slowly got up.

 

I then got up into a sitting position on the bed. My chest was hurting and so were my arms. I looked around and then at him. There was really nothing I could use as a weapon and besides he was watching me the whole time as he made his way to the table and got the condom and put it on. I should have done something, but I was petrified. He had subdued me so easily before and he was so big I didn't dare betray the deal I made with him.

 

He came and sat down next to me and began kissing my shoulder and then his hands went to work. One began massaging a tit and the other slid up my thigh to my pussy. I laid back and let him have his way with me. I returned just enough of his affections to keep him happy. After he was done he got up, put his clothes on, and then found his ring, slipped it back on his finger, and left.

 

I just sat in bed with my knees pulled up to my chest and my arms around them. I heard the door shut and tears began streaming down my face. The sick part was it was a good fuck. Probably the best I had ever had. What was wrong with me? I wiped my face. I felt so weak and helpless, but then I reminded myself that I wasn't weak or helpless. That I was in fact a Goddess with complete control over millions.

 

The feeling of power began to swell inside of me filling me. I wasn't a victim. I had used that man to get what I had needed even if my conscious mind wasn't fully aware at the time. He gave me a good fuck and now he was gone. I could always call the pipsqueak back if I wanted to chit chat or I could marry little George if I wanted companionship.

 

I could provide for my own needs. Right now I needed a reminder of how big and powerful I really was. Nothing made me feel bigger then dumping little men inside my pussy. To watch them try and fight its many folds and inevitable, unstoppable embrace. I got up and walked over to the same drawer that had contained the condom and opened the next drawer down and pulled out the box containing my harem.

 

It had been completely replenished with a thousand big, strong men like Brandon was. I flipped the lid open and smiled at them. “Get those dicks of yours ready boys. I need you.” I told them smiling. I then carried the box to the bed and lay against the head board. They were moving frantically inside of the container, but I tilted it causing them to congregate near one of the corners.

 

I then split myself open with my left hand and then slowly dumped the entire contents of the box into my vagina. I watched as they tried to climb the steep slick walls, some were making good progress, but scores slipped into the dark chasm between my inner lips. Just as a few approached the cusp of my outer lips I removed my fingers and my pussy lips closed trapping all of them.

 

I was so powerful. I imagined that Brandon was among their multitude and I shuddered. My cunt began to spasm and my hands caressed my legs and thighs, my hips and butt, and then I massaged my boobs as my pussy spasms smashed my harem. My hands left my tits and slid over my shoulders to my elbows and then I squeezed my thighs and my pussy and let out a sigh. There...I then rolled over and tried to get some sleep.

 

The next day I got my check from manager dick head. It was his last day. “I bet you're glad to be rid of me, huh?” He said handing me my check. I caught him looking at my chest. “Take one good last look. I heard all the girls are flat chested at the restaurant you're heading too.” He quickly looked up turning red again and I spun and went back to work.

 

I went to get some of our Lilliputian garnish for one of my tables, but we were out. “Hey, Manny tell Rita to order some more Lilli-granish tomorrow.” I said. “We're taking it off the menu didn't you hear?” He asked to me. “What? No, why?” I asked him back. “It's because of that new law that goes into effect next month. They are being declared people and we're not allowed to eat them or keep them as pets no more.” He said.

 

My heart skipped a beat. “You OK?” He asked. “Uh, yeah, I'm fine.” I said turning to get back to work. My mind was racing the rest of the day. Surely this wasn't happening. I finished my shift and raced home to check this out online. I didn't even bother disrobing and just went straight to the PC in my room.

 

Sure enough Manny was right. The Brobdingnagian legislature had passed the bill last night after long passionate debate. I quickly navigated to the homepage of my wholesale supplier. There was a notice of the news on the main page. I read:

 

“Despite intensive lobbying on behalf the Lilli-food growers, gathers, and wholesalers to protect your rights to consume what you wish the Brobdingnagian assembly passed statute 1032.5 and we are sad to announce that the last day we can provide genuine Lilli-based products is the last day of next month. We recommend that you try our savory line of imitation Lilli-products. Thank you for your understanding. We look forward to continuing to fulfill your needs.”

 

OK. I could just order as much as possible before the law takes effect and then allow the population to grow naturally I planned. However, after another hour of trying to piece together the meaning of the law that was passed it was clear that I was not allowed to legally keep my civilization after the end of next month either. What was I going to do?

 

 

Rachael had walked downstairs in the tavern that she worked in so she could change one of the empty kegs over. After she finished that she heard some voices coming from a darkened hall and curiosity got the better of her. She tip toed as stealthy as possible down the black corridor and peaked in an ajar door. Three men were there and in a heated debate. One of them appeared to be her boss, John, she had never met the other two, but they looked kind of shady.

 

She listened in on their conversation:

 

“Look we have to tell the people this. The fact that the Brobdingnagians have recognized our civil liberties with their law should free us. It will give them hope.” The man to John's left argued. “Bad idea. We need to see what her reaction is to this. She still has to decide to obey the new law before it does us any good.” The other man to his right responded.

 

“Sorry Bob, but Tony is right. We need to see what her plans are first. If she decides to obey it then great, we are free. If not then we don't have to free a large number of people any longer. If only one of us escapes to Lilliput we can inform the authorities there and have her arrested by the Brobdingnagians.” John calmly decided.

 

Rachael felt something reach around her and graze her neck. She startled and then felt something sharp digging into her throat. “Don't move or I'll cut you ear to ear.” Threatened an anonymous, but extremely close voice from behind. She saw a large powerful hand push the door the rest of the way open. The two men around John jolted and reached for pistols, but stopped when they saw the situation was under control. John sat calmly as the man forced Rachael into the room.

 

“I caught this one snooping.” The man behind Rachael said. “It's OK Carl. Let her go.” John replied. “What do you mean? She's heard too much. She could expose us.” The man to John's right warned. “It's OK, I can vouch for her.” John told the other man. “Now Carl! She's bleeding.” He ordered. Carl's knife lowered and he walked out from behind her. He was a tall, well built, and rough looking man. “Sorry, but we have to keep John safe.” Carl said to Rachael.

 

“Rachael, are you OK? Carl is a little over protective sometimes.” He asked and explained. “I'm fine.” Rachael said feeling the small cut and looking at the blood on her fingers and then wiping it on her pants. “I didn't mean to snoop. I was just changing a keg when I heard voices. Did I hear you right? The Brobdingnagians have freed us?” She explained and then asked.

 

“Carl wasn't at the front of the hall?” John asked looking at Carl questioningly. “Sorry boss, but I had to pee.” He explained. The other two men busted into laughter and John smiled. “Yes Rachael. Its true, but please don't tell anyone – even George. We're not sure how our beloved Goddess is going to handle the news. Something like this could really piss her off especially if we're out dancing in the streets. Maybe enough to flatten a city.” He explained.

 

“She would do that?” Rachael asked. “She's done it before.” responded John. “So, how did you know? I haven't seen anything on the news.” Rachael asked. “We have developed the ability to slice into the Brobdingnagian's internet. It was the top story today.” He explained. “John that's enough you've already revealed too much. You may as well induct her.” Cautioned the man to his left. “I think I will.” John responded.

 

“Good. Sign me up.” Rachael immediately chimed in. John smiled. “The fact that you haven't seen this on our news means that our less divine authorities are probably having the same discussion that we are. They'll probably just ask her what she want's them to do. Her answer will tell us how we should proceed.” He said.

 

 

Eugene sat around an oval table with the other leaders. They were streaming live footage from the Brobdingnagian networks covering the new law. Some were opposed, but most were OK with its passage. “What do we do?” asked Bill the network chief. “Are we to ignore this news?” He asked. “We need guidance from our Goddess.” Eugene responded. “Until we get her take on it then we cannot reveal it to the public at large.” He added.

 

“And just how do we do that? The minute we bring it up she will know that we can receive information from the outside world?” asked Harold the chief architect of Divinity. Eugene regarded him as brilliant, his compact designs are what allowed the large populations to remain so dense, which was mandated by the Goddess. However, Eugene also knew him to harbor the most heretical positions of any on the leadership council.

 

“We will wait until the next batch of immigrants and then we will reveal that we received word from some of them.” Eugene answered. “It allows us to ask for her guidance on the subject without revealing the true source of our knowledge of it.” He added. “Fair enough, but when is the next shipment?” Harold asked. “Its a week away, if her purchasing schedule remains constant.” Answered Ralph the head of immigration.

 

 

George lay in bed enjoying a day off. Rachael had to work so he had no reason to be up early. When he finally rolled out of bed it was quarter past eleven. He made himself some coffee and checked his email to see what his work schedule for the next week was and he noticed an email simply from someone called Me. He clicked on it and read:

 

“Hello George,

 

Here's what you missed out on. You know there are ways you can experience me that aren't fatal to you. I'll be in touch.

 

Your Loving Goddess.”

 

George clicked on the attachment and it was a video of her pleasing herself from their date the other day. He could see the entire guest estate rocking between her gigantic legs dwarfed by her fingers and pussy as she played with herself and massaged her large tits.

 

She then slapped her thigh. “George, oh George. You don't know what your missing. You could have been a participant. You could hike down the slopes of my breasts. Jump on my clit like a trampoline, but you are too honorable for that.” She then plunged her fingers into her giant pussy producing the squishing noises that he had recalled. After another five minutes or so of her fingering herself and touching her breasts and nipples while biting on her lower lip and the video ended.

 

He was not surprised that his cock was rock hard. Whatever her other faults her physical resemblance to his wife was uncanny. He finished himself in the shower and then thought on what she had said in her message. The more he mulled it over the more he feared that she intended to “ask” him out on another date.

 

 

A week later...

 

After carrying my three boxes of little people into the house I proceeded to disrobe and water my plants. I had tripled my purchasing volume in response to the enactment of the new law which would go into effect in just six weeks. I wished I could afford to by some every week until then, but the prices were going through the roof. I'd be lucky to be able to afford one more purchase of any kind before the government shut the sales down.

 

As I sat and slowly revealed myself and their fate to the tiny new immigrants it was hard to keep my mind off of the fact that this might be the last time that I would be able to do this. I had set the last vile down and now I stood up towering over them and everything else. Normally, I would be wet as a shower at this point, but my preoccupation with the coming changes was dampening my mood.

 

 

A few more days later...

 

Rachael sat nervously fidgeting in her seat as the outlaws or patriots, as she saw them, assembled. John introduced each as they entered the meeting. She had told George that she had to close and to not wait up for her. She hoped he didn't. She trusted him with her life, but she did not want to endanger him by revealing the knowledge that she was now part of the main resistance movement to the authorities in this so called civilization.

 

The meeting got underway and there was really only one item that anyone cared about and that was what the mole on the Divinity high council would reveal to them. They new that the council had asked her guidance on how to handle the knowledge of the new law under the guise that they had learned of it from some new immigrants.

 

Very soon a courier delivered a note to John who opened it and read the freshly deciphered text aloud:

 

“Brothers of the struggle:

 

After being presented with our question she became angry and demanded to know how the knowledge of the law had become known. She accepted the ruse we had devised as the truth and demanded that we suppress the knowledge. The high priest told her that we would see to it that those with the knowledge ended up in confinement or her harem. She does not intend to let us go willingly.”

 

There were murmurs from the room. “So, it is as we expected. We need ideas on how to smuggle a small group of us out to the world and on to Lilliput.” John asked looking around. “Can't we just email Lilliput?” A rebel asked. “We are working on it, but right now apparently the Brobdingnagian and Lilliputian networks are not connected. So we need to get someone to Lilliput or at least to some location where the Lilliputian communication networks can be reached.” John explained.

 

Rachael's palms were sweaty. She did not know if she should offer this information since it could potentially put her and her husband into danger, but something forced her hand up.“Rachael.” John recognized her. “If I provide this information I want a guarantee that my husband stays safe.” Demanded Rachael.

 

Everyone looked around bewildered at this rookie rebel making demands upon their leader. “Rachael there are no guarantees and in any case you have already tipped your hand. Your husband George will be going on another date with our goddess and you were going to suggest we steal the aircraft that takes him to her.” John paused. Rachael simply nodded and felt angry that she didn't keep her mouth shut.

 

“It's a good idea and definitely worth a shot. My only worry is that the range of the craft will be far too limited to make it to Lilliput, but we do have to get out of this house first and it should be able to at least do that and then some.” John thought aloud. George had shown Rachael the email from her and now she felt like a traitor divulging her husbands suspicions about being taken on another date. John noticed Rachael's sullen face.

 

“Rachael, we thank you for the information. I realize the sacrifice you have just made and we will do the best we can to insure that your husband remains safe and even oblivious if we use this information, but I am not going to lie to you by giving a guarantee; they simply do not exist in what we do. It's the best I can do.” He explained. Rachael shook her head accepting his assurances and felt just a little bit better.

 

Rachael got home after another hour or so; once they had extracted all the information that she knew about how the authorities had performed the last abduction of her husband. George was waiting up watching some TV. “I thought I told you not to wait up for me?” Rachael asked accusingly. “You did. I couldn't sleep anyway and besides you aren't nearly as late as you feared.” He said smiling up at her. His devotion made her feel worse than she already did. Maybe they wouldn't use the information she had given or maybe even better he wouldn't be asked to go on a date again by her. Only time would tell.

 

 

A few more days later...

 

When the code red came in Harold knew what it was without pulling up the screen. He had requested to be on call for the code reds for this month for this very reason. He pulled up the screen anyway to confirm his suspicion. The Goddess was requesting that both George and Rachael Larson be her company for the evening. He initiated the code red procedures, but as soon as he did this he contacted his brothers in the rebellion to alert them that the time was now.

 

 

Rachael saw John's face and she knew that operation Tattle Tell had gone into affect. John quickly walked up beside her. “Get home Rachael. The hour is at hand and she has requested that you both accompany her on the date.” He informed her. “Why?” Rachael asked. “Who knows, but it will gum up the works if you both aren't at home. We are going to hijack the team and replace them before they get to you. So, if you both are there then you can just pretend our guys are the real team. When we drop you off to her our people will fly out and you will have complete deny ability. She won't even know about it until much later and if she ever asks about it just play dumb. Now get going. That chopper could land any minute.” He told her.

 

Rachael just left and quickly made her way home. Fortunately the extremely compact designs meant that home wasn't far away at all. She got home and George was running on a treadmill in nothing but some jogging shorts and running shoes. “Hi hon.” He said sweat beading down his face. Rachael went to the bath room and splashed some cool water on her face and looked in the mirror taking some deep breathes. “Calm yourself girl.” She told her reflection.

 

Composed, she then walked back into the living room where George was still running to a loud banging on the front door. “George and Rachael Larson, open up. This is a matter of national security.” Yelled a menacing voice from the other side of the door.