- Text Size +

Chapter 3: Celebration

two months later...

“A national holiday has been declared as Divinity has become the first city to pass one million in population. All cities have been given permission to rejoice and join in the festivities. In other news our savior has decided that Leestown has pleased her by accomplishing the growth targets that she had set forth. Well done Leestown. Also in Merryville...” George clicked the TV off.

He and Rachael had completed their orientation in Divinity, which began immediately after they were processed and took nearly a month because they had been subjected to every questionnaire and medical exam ever invented. They had even taken blood. After the ordeal they had been given citizenship and shipped off to Leestown.

His back was sore from work. He had been given a construction job and had worked many overtime hours the last month to help Leestown achieve its goals. He hadn't been around when the ultimatum was made, but the towns folk had been very fearful of not achieving it and had said the entire town would be destroyed if they didn't achieve their Goddess given mandates. George didn't buy it, but he also didn't think displeasing the giant woman was a good idea either.

He heard the door open as Rachael came in from work. She worked as a bar tender in a local tavern. “Hey hon, how was work?” He asked. “Busy. The holiday celebration has already started.” She responded. “The official holiday isn't until tomorrow, right?” He asked. “I guess people around here just like to get started early.” She guessed. George smiled. “Well we wouldn't want to defy local custom.” He said getting up and walking over to hug his beautiful wife.

Rachael rolled her eyes. “Is this our destiny? To spend the rest of our life living in some basement serving as pets for a Brobdingnagian that likes to play God?” Rachael lamented. “Woah, quite the little revolutionary.” George responded smiling. “I'll admit its not the greatest of circumstances, but at least we have life and each other. We were destined for a dinner plate and like it or not she saved us from that fate regardless of her motivations. I'll always be grateful for that.” He said.

“Yeah, but there is something wrong with that woman. What type of person spends their entire night life naked playing with their pets? You will at least admit that won't you? We are the pets in this situation.” Rachael reasoned. “What about the people that she takes into her harem from each new wave of immigrants? No one ever sees them again.” She added.

“Well we aren't in her harem.” George said dismissing her question. “We have each other and safety and for now I'll take it and be happy.” He said caressing her cheek. She smiled at him. “I guess I just hear the people at the bar talking and it rubs off on me.” She relented. “Still I wish she wouldn't come around so often. She acts like such a slut shoving her junk at us and flaunting herself all of the time. Not that you or any other guy cares.” Rachael complained. “Forget about her let's just worry about us.” He said hugging her tightly.



I was in a great mood. My tips had been significantly higher the last few days, Divinity had passed a million people, Happydale was almost reconstructed, and even little Leestown was well on its way to becoming larger. I even had a date tomorrow with someone I had been talking to online. Also, manager dick head's last day was only a few days off. Life was great and I wanted to share my happiness. I declared a national holiday in my civilization and I was stopping at the grocery and liquor stores to pick up plenty of supplies.

After picking up my supplies I quickly made my way home, stripped down, and watered my plants. I also needed to complete my work out which I almost always did downstairs. I descended into tiny world and grabbed my yoga mat, my five pound barbells, stair stepper, and stretch bands from the closet. I rolled my mat out on a nice big space between Leestown, Simpson, and Somerset.

None of these three cities were larger in area than my hand or had any structures taller than half an inch. Every inhabitant in these cities would see and even feel me do my workout. Of course, as big as I am my whole civilization could easily see me. Just the way I liked it. I was such an exhibitionist, but it made me feel so big and important whenever I was around my tinies.

I started with some stretches to get loose. I did several toe touches and then pulled my legs behind me in turn with my arms. I arched my back a few times and once I was good and stretched I grabbed my stair stepper, put my earplugs in, and started some cardio.



Rachael had just sat a customer's drink down at the bar when the drink hopped up and dropped back down on the table slightly and then did it again each time spilling a little of the cold frothy beverage. She looked around and all the drinks at the bar were doing it in unison. In fact, the whole bar itself seemed to be quaking to the same rhythm. “What in the world?” Rachael wandered. Some of the patrons were pointing out the window and a few even went outside to see what was going on, but most just sat in their seats and tried the best they could to keep their beers in their glasses.

Curiosity got the better of her and she wandered from behind the bar to the exit. By the time she got outside the other patrons were already on their way back in. She looked up and saw that their Goddess was doing step aerobics near by and her foot falls were the cause of the tremors. Of course she had to do it naked and Rachael was treated to the unwelcome site of those giant tits of hers bouncing wildly up and down, almost in a clapping manner, on her chest. Then there was that untamed dark beaver she sported between those giant legs of hers. The woman had no shame.

“What a fucking slut.” Rachael couldn't help but mutter. “That's blasphemy you know.” Said a voice from behind her. Rachael spun startled and saw the owner John Claymore leaning against the wall next to the entrance. She had heard much worse from his mouth so she knew he was just being sarcastic. “You hate her more than I do.” Rachael said to him. “Do I? I guess I'm the one that should be more careful then.” He said walking over and standing next to her.

“You know you look like her. I mean it as a compliment. She is beautiful. Even I have to admit that.” He said smiling at Rachael and then looking up at the enormous naked woman exercising on the horizon. “Yeah, a beautiful psychopathic slut.” Rachael added. John smiled. “I'm told that she wasn't always so...so...” He said searching for an adjective.

“So crazy?” Rachael suggested. “Maybe, or perhaps selfish. That at first it was more about us than her.” He explained. “Look at her. Look at her face. She enjoys this. She enjoys the fact that steps for her are earthquakes for us. She's always been like this since I've been here. Any good intentions she once may have had are lost completely in her lust for power. She is lewd, but its more about raw power than sex I think. Those idiots over in Divinity built a nearly three thousand foot statue of her. That's a powerful aphrodisiac.” He continued.

“Are you saying that we're complicit?” Rachael asked. “I wouldn't go that far. She clearly would’ve gotten this far statue or no, but it certainly makes it easier to justify when you can convince yourself that your slaves love you.” He answered. “You're that rebel leader that they've all been looking for aren't you?” Rachael asked blatantly. Even John was taken back by her carte blanche attitude and looked around before speaking. “Are you going to turn me in?” He asked smiling. “That would be stupid. I'd be out of job then.” She said returning his smile and then she walked back into the bar.

John smiled watching Rachael's figure from behind as she walked back into his bar, his secret hideout, and his new head quarters. He had to relocate to Leestown because it appeared that after almost complete destruction he had worn out his welcome in Happydale. He glanced back up at her before going in. The resemblance was very strong. He didn't even have to work at imagining Rachael naked since their was a gigantic doppelganger of her hopping around naked on the horizon in front of him.



Across town George punched out as the shaking continued. Rachael might hate her, but he was glad she was working out now. It meant his day was over early. The construction work he was doing was hard and left his muscles sore. He wasn't as young as he used to be. He looked up at her giant tits swaying in the distance as she leaned over and moved aside her steps. She was easy on the eyes too. Could he live the rest of his life here Rachael had asked. It was a nice enough town and if they wanted to move to the city they could do so now that Leestown had met its growth quota. Yeah, as long as he had Rachael he probably could he figured.



After stair stepping some I did some exercises with the bar bells. I worked my triceps by getting on all fours and then holding my upper body with only one arm while I extended my other arm at the elbow while holding the weight. I did the other arm like this then did some curls and some butterfly's. I then sat the barbells down next to Leestown and grabbed my springs.



Rachael was carrying a pitcher of beer to the end of the bar when a particularly violent tremor caused her to spill it on herself. She looked down at her shirt. It looked like she was trying hard to win a wet T-shirt contest. Some of the customers at the bar fell out of their stools. “You trying for better tips?” George asked as he walked in the door.

Rachael's big boobs were now very visible through her beer soaked shirt. “What in the hell was that?” She asked George. “There's a giant barbell sitting right next to the city now.” He explained walking up to the bar. He smiled. “I really like the look, but I don't know how I feel about sharing the view.” He said looking at her chest. She smiled and crossed her arms. “You mind watching the bar while I go clean up?” She asked. George did as she asked and Rachael went to the ladies restroom to dry off.

It took her fifteen minutes to use the hand drier to get her shirt dry. Her sports bra she just wrung out and put in a plastic bag inside of her purse. She only had another half hour anyway and she would be off. When she emerged George was talking to John at the bar. She relieved George who walked back around to the customer side of the bar and sat next to John continuing his conversation.

“Most people here do not like being here, but they make the best of it.” John explained. “Well I for one feel indebted to her. She is a bit odd, but she did keep me and my wife and apparently a few million others from getting sprinkled over someone's dinner and eaten. If she wants to play God its fine with me. At least we are alive.” George countered. John smiled. “You haven't been here long enough my friend. Most people have your opinion the fist six months or so, but your going to find that our God is petulant, selfish, and moody. Hopefully it will not affect you first hand.” John explained.

Rachael looked round. Most of the customers had given up on finishing their drinks and had left for home. She quickly cleaned all the empty tables and checked on the few hardy patrons at the bar or at tables that decided to stay. When she was done it was time to go. She walked up to her husband, who was still talking with John, and put her arm around him. “You ready hon?” She asked.

“Nice talking with you.” George said to John. “Yes, good discussion. I'll remind you of your naivety next year.” John said smiling and shaking his hand as he got up. “We'll see.” George responded. “Lets go, babe.” He said to Rachael and they turned and walked out.

They exited just in time to see their Goddess lean over them and grab the gigantic barbell that dwarfed the entire town and lift it up into the sky. It was taller than any building anywhere except maybe the statue in Divinity. Apparently her workout was over since she put her things away and walked up those giant steps.



I finished my work out and decided to get clean and dolled up for the party. When I was done I carried down the supplies and set mine near my chair and put the supplies I bought for the little ones in the Divinity supply depot. I then walked over and made myself a martini. “Let the celebration begin.” I announced to my civilization.



Eugene stood watching the supplies get unloaded and distributed. They would be transported to the other cities immediately. It looked to consist of a lot of food, wine, and spirits. “Let the celebration begin.” He heard her proclaim. “That's our cue. Now!” He shouted into a CB. He turned and looked over his shoulder at the statue of his Goddess in the center of town and fireworks begin exploding just above her head. If his subordinates had done their jobs similar fireworks would be going off above all the other cities.

He smiled. She would be pleased. He ran over and banged on one of the trucks that was getting filled with spirits. “Hey, this shipment is going to this address.” He said handing the driver a piece of paper with the address to a warehouse he owned. “Whatever you say boss.” responded the driver. There were many perks to being one of the leaders of this civilization and this was one of them.



No sooner than I had announced the start of festivities fireworks began shooting up from all of my cities spontaneously. Most of the little explosions were only ankle high, but that was because of my enormity and not any failure on their part. They never ceased to amaze me. I went over to the light switch and turned out most of the lights and then took a sip from my martini. I walked over and lay down on my belly resting my chin in my hands and watched the fireworks show above Divinity.

I was careful not to crush any cities under my body. I still had to look down to see the tiny exploding shells of light even at this angle. It was surreal because as I looked down at the beautiful display I could just make out throngs of tiny onlookers below looking way up at the same sight. There were thousands of tiny camera flashes catching the show and I guess me above it too.

The twin swells of my boobs loomed over my capital as they rested beneath me which caused them to bulge at the top and on the side. I could feel my nipples swelling to gigantic size beneath against the cool floor. I lifted slowly and watched as my boobs followed me and hung swaying above the capital and even the fireworks show.

I loved the feeling of bigness being naked around my subjects gave me. Just my nipples were hundreds of feet tall compared to them. Were I to lower my chest into the city below my girls would almost completely cover my largest city.

It was such an erotic thought. My martini glass, which I had set to the left of the city, also towered above every structure except maybe my statue which was almost the same height. I paused on all fours a little longer before rising to my knees, retrieving my drink, and then getting on my feet. The fireworks seemed so much more puny from this high above.

I smiled. They simply couldn't help it. Even though Divinity was my biggest most prosperous city I was just so damn big their grandest efforts barely measured up. I watched the ankle high fireworks a moment more before carefully moving to the other extreme: Leestown.

I carefully approached the tiny town setting my left foot down so my toes nearly touched the outskirts. From so high above I only saw tiny pin pricks of light that barely cleared my toes. The tiny flashes reflected momentarily off of my painted toe nails. The show was so sorry I decided it didn't deserve much of my time and I moved on to the other cities.

After about thirty minutes the various fireworks finales had finished. There were no signs of the continuing celebration that I could detect now, but I had provided enough liquor and wine to get the whole civilization drunk many times over. I noticed that my own Martini needed a refill and I proceeded to quench my thirst by making another.

I finished that drink and then another and I was feeling pretty good. I felt like dancing so I did. I put my music player ear plugs in and I swayed and danced dirty bucking my hips to club music filling my ears, but it was unsatisfying. I felt so good, but I needed some company. At times being a Goddess was lonely. I had a date with someone I met online tomorrow and maybe something would come of that. In the mean time...

I walked over to my throne and picked up my head set. “Divinity.” I spoke into the headset. “Yes your worship.” Answered an anonymous female voice. “Find a date for me for the evening. Someone interesting to talk to.” I commanded. “Yes Goddess.” Came the reply. “Oh and I don't want to wait all night have him ready within the hour.” I ordered. “As you command it will be done.” Came back the reply. So, I sat down in my throne and sipped slowly on my drink while listening to some music and waiting for my 'date' to arrive.



Eugene had finally settled down after distributing the supplies and had taken one sip of his own glass of wine when a code red alarm sounded. Code reds were immediate requests made by his Goddess. Requests she expected to be completed ASAP. He sighed quickly getting up and setting his glass of wine down. He went to the intercom and answered the call.

“I see.” He said. “OK, have the computers run the new program and select a match. Warm the choppers up and get an extraction team ready.” He said then clicked the off button. Looks like the holiday for him at least was short lived. Thankfully the computers would find a good match quickly. In the old days they used to just send her prisoners, but she had become displeased with the quality of her dates and ordered us to find real people for her.

Of course Eugene took the liberty of taking his name and those of his friends out of the pool. He certainly fantasized about being with her, but he was also a realist. Most of her dates did not survive. The few that did usually got a second or third date and eventually were never seen or heard from again.

Only two or three had survived long term, probably because they were too boring for a second date and didn't excite her enough for her to attempt sexual intercourse with them. Since they had started using the computers to pick the optimum persons none had survived. No, whoever this person ended up being was as good as dead.



Rachael and George had just finished dinner when a knock on the door came. She went to the door and opened it. There were several uniformed men. One of them spoke. “Is George Larson here?” He asked. “What's this about?” She asked. “I'm George Larson.” George said from behind Rachael. “What do you want?” He asked.

“Mr. Larson, you need to come with us. Its a matter of national security.” Said the man again. “I don't have a choice do I?” Asked George calmly. “No, you don't.” Answered the man. George started out the door, but Rachael blocked him. “No! What in the hell is this all about!” Rachael screamed. “Ma'am, he has been requested to be the companion of our Goddess for the evening.” He explained. “What does that mean? Why him? When will he be brought back?” Rachael asked desperately.

“We don't know. If he's able to return we'll bring him back here, but we've got to leave now.” Answered the man. The man then pushed Rachael aside so George could pass. “Hey! I'm coming. Keep your damn hands off my wife!” George yelled. Rachael was starting to sob. George hugged her as he passed. “Look it'll be OK. I'll see you tomorrow OK.” He comforted her. In truth he didn't know if he would be able to keep that promise. “OK, lets go.” He said to the man.

Rachael watched through blurry, tear filled vision as George followed the men to a car on the street. She ran to the street as it pulled away and watched it turn a corner. Maybe two minutes later she heard and then saw a helicopter rising up into the sky and heading off towards the giant bitch sitting on her throne off in the distance.



John immediately knew that something was wrong when he saw Rachael's face as she entered his bar and made a beeline to him. He was working the bar because once he closed he had a revolutionary council meeting planned for tonight, but that was hours away yet. Once she had gotten closer he could tell she had been crying. He walked over to meet her.

“What's wrong?” He asked. “John you have to help me. They came and took George.” She said. “Who came?” He asked confused. “Some men, they said he was to be the companion of our Goddess this evening.” She recalled. Her stomach knotted noting that his face fell. “Rachael, I'm sorry, but you probably won't see your husband again.” He said solemnly.

“What do you mean?” She asked her eyes welling up again. “She's going to go on what she calls a 'date' with him. Unfortunately, our kind usually don't survive her dates.” He added truthfully. “Why him? I can't believe that she just said bring me George Larson.” She reasoned. “No, no. According to my sources she just makes a request and the computers in Divinity go through our profiles and pick a compatible male match. George was the unlucky winner of that process apparently.” He explained.



George sat anxiously as the helicopter approached her. She was sitting on her throne sipping a cocktail with her her legs crossed. The angle of approach gave him a perfect view of her giant left thigh, butt, and below that her hair covered pussy peeking out underneath. The chopper then began to rise as it got closer above her legs to the level of her enormous breasts.

George felt so small as they hovered past a giant brown nipple of such size that ten helicopters like the one he was in could have landed on it comfortably. They quickly rose above her mountains of flesh and hovered directly in front of her face. George froze as they captured her attention and her dark brown eyes focused onto them. “Glorious Goddess we have your company for the evening.” The pilot said over the loud speaker.



It had been a half an hour since my request and I heard the tiny tell-tell buzzing sound that accompanied the little helicopters my subjects flew in. I then saw it hovering at face level about six inches out. Inside that tiny craft was my date for the evening. “Glorious Goddess we have your company for the evening.” Announced a puny voice from the craft.

I smiled. Divinity had been very quick tonight in fulfilling my request. They were so obedient. “Very well. You can land on the pad at the guest estate please instruct him on how to use the communication equipment in the guest house.” I commanded them. “As you wish.” Came the tiny reply. I watched as the little craft landed on a drink coaster on the table to my right.

This wasn't just any drink coaster. I had my subjects build a guest house there for this specific purpose. Of course, the coaster was enormous compared to the house, but the helicopter landing pad was there too, as was a full size basketball court, a tennis court, and a swimming pool. As small as it was for me the house was a true mansion for a Lilliputian. I went ahead and switched the channels on my headset to the audio feed from the guest house.



The helicopter landed on some sort of sprawling estate. Aside from a helicopter pad there were basketball and tennis courts, a swimming pool, and a large house. The estate was bigger than Leestown! George followed the uniformed men into the house and they instructed him how to use the equipment. It really wasn't necessary. It was just like a video phone which he had used a thousand times before.

George walked around for a while exploring. He marveled at the size of the place. He had found three bathrooms already with huge tubs and six bedrooms. When he came across the seventh bedroom he said, “Jeez how big is this place?” He about jumped out of his skin when her omnipresent disembodied voice answered him. “It's got twelve bedrooms and six baths, George. So how do you like your new life so far?” She answered and then asked.

They hadn't told him she could hear everything he said when he was in the house. “Uh, its been good, better then where I thought I would end up. Thank you.” He said looking up and around as he spoke. “Good. I'm glad. I hear you have been helping little Leestown expand its borders. Thank you for that. I didn't think it would ever get any bigger.” She said. For George the voice was so powerful and seemed to come from everywhere and it also knew so much about him. It truly did seem like he was conversing with God. “You're welcome.” He replied again looking up at the ceiling for some reason.



I smiled and leaned over resting my arms and tits on the arm of my throne. His little voice was coming through crystal clear as he explored that tiny house down below. I moved my face as close as I could without destroying any of the infrastructure I had ordered built onto the drink coaster. “George, why don't you step out the front door so I can have a look at you. Oh, and be sure to take the head set.” I requested.

A moment or two later after squinting I could see that he had come outside. I couldn't see him well at all. At his size he was just a tiny speck. I reached over behind the coaster and grabbed my magnifying glass and held it up to my eye so I could get a better look at him. He was handsome. He looked to be large for a Lilliputian as his head wasn't much lower than the top of the doorway.

I felt myself getting moist below. My pussy wanted him. When I interacted with a single Lilliputian sexually they seemed to simply dissolve on contact with my giant genitals, but sometimes it was fun. However, I wanted some company for right now and any sexual interaction would need to wait. I smiled at these thoughts. “Well George you're quite the looker.” I complimented my miniature man of the evening.

“Thank you.” He said. I could tell it was awkward for him. Maybe some liquor would put him at ease. “There is food and a fully stocked bar in the house. Help yourself to whatever you like.” I told him. “But before you do that you may want to hold onto the door frame while I arrange to get us some privacy.” I told him putting the magnifying glass down and picking up the coaster, the estate he was on.



Hold onto the door frame? What did she mean wandered George. Then he found out. Her finger and thumb extended towards him, but stopped short grasping the very ground on which he stood instead. He would have been thrown to the ground, but he quickly did as instructed grabbing the door frame. He felt his stomach fall as his world was lifted upward shaking him violently.

She raised the house, the estate, everything. Water was flowing out of the pool as she wasn't keeping everything exactly level as she did this. Most of her body disappeared beneath the ground as she lifted it all up until all George could see was the bridge of her nose and up. Her two dark eyes focused on his location. “Hold on little George while we go upstairs.” She said shaking the ground with her powerful voice.

Then he began feeling weightless as everything descended rapidly and her giant boobs came into view again high up in the sky. Then she stood up and George again felt like he weighed more than he did. She grabbed hold of his world with her other hand which seemed to level things out some. Then he felt breeze around him as she walked forward. Her titanic tits jostled and swayed slightly as she carefully carried the entire estate he had been brought to a ways and then started climbing up into the first floor of her house on giant stairs that George could not even see.

George had a hard enough time holding on and didn't take much notice of the surroundings. It wasn't long and the ground became level again and he saw her upper body canopying him above and her giant tits hanging and swaying in pendulous motions until she stood up straight and they rested on her chest again. “There we are little George. Welcome to my bedroom.” She said and then she laid down on her bed causing more quakes for George as her gigantic body came down like a living avalanche in front of him.

When she finally ceased moving she was on her stomach resting her chin on her hands and looking down from high above. Her tits rested in front of the estate extending thousands of feet up until they connected to her chest. He shook his head looking up at her. She truly was a mountainous woman in comparison to him. Why in the world she wanted to hang out with him he couldn't fathom, but he did know that it probably wouldn't end well for him.

She was just too big. A deep breath from her would put him on his ass, but he had the feeling she had more than talk in mind. How was he even to address her? She obviously liked her goddess role. Did she expect him to play the cowering worshiper awed by her presence? He didn't know and figured it would be best to just be himself.



“We're done moving for now. You can let go and you may as well fix a drink for yourself.” I advised him. “I will. I will, but first what are your intentions with me?” He boldly asked. His directness was a little surprising and somewhat refreshing. Most of my lilliputian dates simply did what they were told, shared small talk with me, and eventually I dropped them into my pussy and that was that. Their acquiescence to my will rarely saved them from that fate. The ones that I didn't give to my vagina had more to with my own mood than anything they did.

Little George here was tackling the elephant in the room first and I admired that. How to answer him? “I'm not sure. For now I just want some company. Even though I care for so many and I try and stay involved with your lives I am at the same time necessarily distant. It gets lonely for me sometimes.” I explained. “So why not get a boyfriend or get married? You know with someone big like you?” He shot back.

The quickness of his answer and its many possible implications struck me hard. I wasn't talking to a man that considered himself beneath me at all. It was like I was speaking with an equal. Was he not aware that I could easily squash him with the smallest gesture? That I could inhale him with a simple breath and he would be gone? Apparently it didn't register or at least he didn't show that it did. I wasn't sure what I felt about it, but for now it was kind of exciting. I was becoming aroused much more quickly than usual. My skin tingled and I enjoyed the feeling so I played along.

So why wasn't I married? I was pretty enough or at least most men seemed to think so. So, why hadn't I found a companion? I had been in a couple serious flings, but they always had fallen apart for one reason or another. “Not really sure. I guess I just haven't found the right person to share my life with yet.” I answered and then smiled devilishly. I decided to be the one asking the questions.

“Maybe its you. What do you think? Would you marry me, George?” I smiled testing his wits out for a change. “I couldn't even if I wanted to because I'm already married.” He responded almost immediately. I laughed. “You must be talking about Rachael. You have heard of divorce haven't you? Being married to me would give you the power to rule over millions. You could preside over my civilization as a dictator. What you said would be law so long as it didn't conflict with my will. Then of course you would have me. Wouldn't you divorce your wife for all of that?” I posed to him and lowered my face to the bed so that I could almost see him. It always surprised my little dates that I knew so much about them, but I always made sure to review their file before the date started.

“I would still have to decline were such an offer truly made. I love my wife and wouldn't betray her for all the jewels or servants in the world.” He responded a little to quickly. Even though this offer was hypothetical it still felt a little like rejection. I wasn't sure I liked playing this game anymore. Still his confidence and love for his wife made me admire him more, but how strong a bond was he capable of?

“I see.” I said smiling. “You know I could force the issue if I wanted. My opinion carries a lot of weight around here.” I said hypothetically threatening him. Let's see what he would say now. “You could I suppose, but it wouldn't be real. You could make me divorce her and marry you, but it would only be real in your mind; not mine and hers.” He said much too quickly again.

Ohhh, his conviction was just so infuriating and at the same time infatuating. If only I could find a full sized man with George's character, but it was difficult. I didn't have a custom built super computer looking for perfect men for me out in the larger world. My pussy was getting moist salivating at the possibility of getting George between its lips, but I couldn't do that. If I did then this wonderful person would be no more, but I wanted to so very badly. Oh, the orgasm it would produce. Hopefully, for little George my better angels would prevail.

“Technically speaking such an opinion is blasphemy as the reality of my mind is the law.” I said testing him further. “Its also the truth and you know it. So, if the truth is blasphemous I guess I would be guilty of that crime.” He said. I smiled. “When you talk like that it makes me want to marry you for real little George. Rachael is lucky to have you.” I complimented ceding the fact that he had the courage of his convictions.

“I'm flattered, but as we've just demonstrated such an arrangement would be only possible at face value and in name only. Not that you aren't beautiful. In fact, you share an uncanny resemblance with Rachael.” He replied. “Oh?” I responded arching an eyebrow. “Except for scale of course.” He continued. “Naturally.” I added. My lust ate at me. Just put him in and be done with it a voice inside my mind suggested. You know you want to.

“You know I brought us up here so that we could have sex. What do you think of that? Since you cannot marry me would you at least fuck me little George?” I asked him even though I knew what his answer would be. I just needed to decide what my answer was, which would carry the day. I rose up and adjusted my position so that the estate rested right between my legs in front of my aching pussy. It wanted him so badly. Should I give in and let it have him? Decisions, decisions.



When the shaking stopped George regained his balance and looked up at her giant pussy filling the horizon facing the mansion and thus him. The thought of trying to fuck that was hard to imagine as it would admit him with out even being cleaved. He was that small compared to it, to her. Her dark curls caused the very light around the estate to darken as if by the action of some impending thunderstorm.

“That would still be a betrayal of my wife and so I must decline, besides I doubt I would survive anyway.” George responded. He could barely see just a small part of her face above the swells of her tits, but he had no trouble hearing her laugh. “Little George your survival is not required for this, but I would derive more pleasure should you offer yourself willingly.” She explained. Her voice was more distant as it was now much farther away, but it was still clear and powerful.

George laughed. “With all due respect you certainly have complete physical control over me and I could not stop you if you wished to...force yourself on me, but that's what you would be doing is forcing me. There is no power in the universe that could make me willingly do as you ask.” George answered figuring that he probably was experiencing the last few moments of his life.

“You underestimate me then, because I have that power. What if I told you that if you didn't willingly offer yourself to me that I would walk downstairs and sit down on Leestown. I would grind myself on it crushing all its inhabitants, even Rachael, against my loins? Would you allow your pride and self righteousness to cause so much destruction?” She questioned. “If that was my choice I would willingly do whatever you asked.” George responded dejectedly.

“To save her?” She said. “Yes!” George responded. “So you do have a price?” She asked. “Doesn't everyone? Is this the choice I have to make?” George asked curtly wanting to get it over with. She startled him as her giant hand descended and her finger stretched towards him. The nail was larger than the mansion. “Get on my fingernail little one.” She ordered. George did as commanded and he was whisked away, up past her pussy, belly, and large breasts to her face. She trained her giant dark eyes on him.



I held him there admiring this speck of a man. “I do not want to take your life little George even if doing so will give me the greatest sexual pleasure, because the cost is too high. You are a good man and the cruel choices I placed before you and your decisions tell me as much. Rest yourself in my belly button while I deal with my physical needs and then I will return you to your home.” I told him and then lowered him to my belly button and tilted my fingernail slightly.

I then began stroking my pussy with my fingers and used the other hand to knead my tits. I imagined it was George doing me. I then slapped my thigh. “George, oh George. You don't know what your missing. You could have been a participant. You could hike down the slopes of my breasts. Jump on my clit like a trampoline, but you are too honorable for that.” I said teasing him with visuals. I then plunged my fingers into my sopping pussy and began working myself furiously.



It was very chaotic as George was tossed like a salad inside the darkness of her belly button. He heard her taunting him as she masturbated. He heard her slap her ass or thigh. He heard her moan in delight as she began working herself. He even heard the loud squishing noises being made as she fingered herself. He was just thankful not to be directly involved in the process.

She kept her word. When she had finished he felt movement and then heard some water running and then he felt movement again. After about ten minutes he heard her voice. “You can come out now little one. Its time to put you back.” She said. He walked cautiously towards the opening of her belly button and then out onto her awaiting fingernail. He held on tightly as it lowered to the outskirts of Leestown. “Go home little one. Be with your wife.” She said and then rose up.

George looked to his sides and saw her feet and the above her legs extended high in the sky. He was directly under her and could easily see both her butt and pussy. She stepped back and smiled down at him and kissed her hand and blew. “Thanks for an interesting evening.” She said and then she walked back upstairs. He wasn't sure his ordeal had ended until her foot falls no longer shook him. He immediately began jogging back to his home, to Rachael.

Rachael was already up she had heard the Goddess a moment before, but she was still both surprised and grateful to see him again and so soon. “Everyone told me you were as good as dead.” She said to him with tears streaming down her face. “Then I heard her talking to someone and I dared to hope, what happened?” She asked. George then faithfully recounted what his encounter had been like.

“What a psychopathic slut!” She railed. “It could've been much worse. In the end she spared me.” George commented. “So she can come and kill us later? We need to get the fuck out of here.” Rachael ranted. “How? There's no way we would even be able to get out of her basement without some sort of aircraft...” George paused. Rachael knew that look. His wheels were turning.

“No. Its too risky. This may not be the greatest place to live, but its better than dead. We have each other and that’s all I really need.” George responded. “You were thinking of the aircraft that took you to her weren't you?” Rachael asked. George did not answer. “I'll leave it be for now; I don't have the energy to argue with you tonight. I'm just so glad you came back to me.” She hugged him and they both went to bed.