- Text Size +

Chapter 2: New shipment

 

I was going through the motions today at work because my mind was elsewhere. It had been over a week since I flooded Happydale. News reports indicated that a third of the city had perished. I wasn't second guessing myself or feeling guilty, but I was contemplating giving them a larger allotment of immigrants in today's shipment. Happydale had been so obedient and passionate in their worship of me in the last week. They had sacrificed one citizen a day in offerings for my forgiveness. I think their piety will be rewarded and it would certainly help them get back on their feet.

 

 

John looked around in anger at his crippled city. Half of his devotees were either crushed or perished in the flood she visited upon the city of Happydale. “Praise be to the Goddess.” A stranger said to him as he walked by. “Praise be to the almighty.” He answered back disgusted at himself. He hated her, but he couldn't afford to be discovered. He was the most wanted person in Happydale, maybe the whole civilization if that's what you would call this place. He thought of it more as a zoo or large aquarium.

 

He marveled at the stupidity, or was it willful ignorance, of most of his brethren. She was no goddess; just a Brobdingnagian on a power trip. Sure she was powerful, but her natural given size relative to his race gave her that, but she wasn't divine anymore than he was. Though even he had to admit she was very beautiful physically, but below the beautiful facade was a sick and sadistic mind. A mind that took pleasure in enslaving him and his brothers and sisters and he couldn't allow that.

 

He darted down the stairs that lead to his resistance HQ in Happydale. A resistance he started with the goal of opening people's eyes to their own enslavement. The resistance had grown over the years since he had first been brought here and many had decided that they wanted to risk escape in order to free themselves from this place. They were good intelligent people who simply wanted out and she crushed them: every last man, woman, and child in a single evil step.

 

John's blood was boiling. He wanted to lash out at her more overtly, but that option was not available to him and would only cause the resistance to end. No, he would use his anger as fuel. He would use that fuel to quietly build up his numbers until he could do something useful for his fellow Lilliputians trapped here.

 

 

Eugene sat in a plush office chair and scrolled through the casualty reports. He shook his head. “Stupid.” He couldn't help but mutter aloud. He got up and strolled over to the other side of his huge office and looked out his window at the marvelous city below from his perch near the top of one of its tallest buildings. Despite the distraction of this magnificent view he couldn't take his mind off of the needless disaster that had been visited upon Happydale.

 

All of it the result of some selfish slug's desire to elevate his own wants above the needs of the community. What did he expect his disobedience and rebel rousing to bring? How else could she have dealt with Happydale? A city who seemed on the verge of being led astray by this self important prick. He looked up at the gold colored statue of her tenderly. Even from his high perch he was well below the enormous bosoms as was every other structure in Divinity.

 

The bust depicted her with her hands on her mighty hips looking down at them all so kindly. As high priest and head of security for all the land he got to choose the artist for the commission. The artist had done an admirable job at catching her beauty if not her immensity. Her scale was simply beyond the humble reach of his people, but they did their best to express their thankfulness to her through sheer devotion. It was he who some eight years ago organized the first of them to express their gratitude by forming the words Thank You with their bodies.

 

He had gained enough respect that day to convince his people that to please her would be all that was necessary and that decision had led to all of this. They were alive and thriving and all of this was owed to their loving goddess. Her benevolence allowed them to build all of the civilization around them. He was not about to let some heretic destroy all that he had worked to help his people obtain. He already had made the capture of this infidel his top priority, but he decided just now to double, no triple his efforts. For if this individual were allowed to remain at large he foresaw more devastation in the future.

 

…a week later...

 

George held his wife tightly in the darkness. They were both scared, but they were not alone. There were thousands of others clutching loved ones and they were all doomed. George cursed himself for sailing so far from Lilliput in his yacht. He had been swept up in a collection net and sold by a Brobdingnagian gatherer. Some in this giant box had been captured like him, but others had been farmed in colonies that were maintained to supply members of his race to the Brobdingnagian as a type of food.

 

There were screams as the giant container they were in jolted. They then felt and heard what sounded like foot falls from some giant walking away. He guessed that they had just been delivered to some restaurant. How much longer before the packaging was opened, before some chef deposited them on someone's plate and then... He forcibly stopped his mind from continuing the imagery. He kissed his wife's forehead. They weren't dead yet.

 

 

I was so ready to leave work today. I really should take these days off. I only had new shipments of immigrants delivered once a month and whenever delivery day came I couldn't keep my mind on anything else. I was so giddy as I pulled into the driveway and saw the box sitting there on my porch. I picked it up and carried it into the house and sat it on the table. I wanted to open it up so bad, but first things first.

 

I stripped down like usual and got a shower; even goddesses have to make good first impressions. I then brushed my hair and allowed it to dry and applied a little make up; nothing overdone just some blush, eye liner, shadow, and lipstick. Now I was set. I went to grab the box. Oh shoot! I needed to do my nails too. I went ahead and did my toes and hands. Finally, forty minutes later after they were dry I was ready. I picked the box up carefully and cradled it underneath with my hands allowing my naked tits to rest on its top. I then descended my basement steps to show them their new home.

 

I slowly and carefully walked over near divinity and sat down doing a double check just to make sure I was in the right spot. I didn't want to crush one of my cities under my bare ass. The basement floor was cool, but I was too excited to let it hinder my enthusiasm. My legs were stretched out in front of me and I sat the box down gently between them even with my knees.

 

I wiggled my toes admiring the newly painted red nails. My feet stopped right before the city walls of Divinity and they towered above all the structures in my capitol including the statue of me. My right foot rested near the wall to the extreme right of the cityscape while my left foot rested similarly situated to the extreme left. The entire span of Divinity was visible between my two towering feet. I smiled. I was born to be a goddess.

 

I leaned in and used my newly enameled red nails to puncture a whole in the masking tape holding the cardboard box lid closed. I then used my two fingers to split the tape down the middle and I pulled the lids open. The vials were bubble wrapped so I removed the top portion of that and lifted the lidless holding box out. My new little ones could now clearly see me for the first time, but I couldn't afford a glance as I rested this smaller box on my tits for a second and cradled it with my left hand and used my right hand to remove the outer box.

 

I then held the smaller plastic wrapped box containing the precious cargo in front of me and smiled and lowered it back between my legs. I then leaned in and tore the plastic off as gently as possible. That done I took the vials out one by one and removed the cap and slowly and gently placed the vial on its side on the floor between the box they came in and, well, my pussy.

 

I used to do this simple action a lot more quickly, but I discovered that many of my immigrants would be killed in the process. Over the years I had come to terms that many simple actions that I considered trivial had profound and often fatal consequences for my little ones so I took care as best I could, but inevitably some would die. It was an unfortunate and unavoidable side effect of their extreme smallness. After I had set the last vial on its side I gave my customary welcome:

 

“Hello little ones. Let me be clear about why you are here. This is not a restaurant. I am not going to eat you. I brought you here to save you from that fate. You will be allowed to live the rest of your lives in my civilization unharmed and cared for.”

 

 

Two hours after the last shake both George and his wife, Rachael, tensed as they felt their stomach's quiver once again indicating that the giant container they were imprisoned in was being moved. It wouldn't be long now George reckoned. Sure enough a minute or two later after some minor jostling giant ripping noises reverberated through the container followed by screams and whimpers from those trapped within.

 

The surroundings began to become brighter. He hadn't seen light in two or three days now. The others around him were now visible. His wife's beautiful face. The platform he was on the stairs leading to the platform above him and the one below was near. Should he and Rachael move to the bottom in order to extend their lives some? He decided against it. There could be more shaking and a fall from the stairs would be fatal.

 

They saw more light flood their surroundings and heard gasps from the top platform above. Rachael held him tighter. Then their stomach's lurched again and they felt themselves being lifted again. A few screams sounded from the other side of the platform. “A giant woman!” An anonymous voice cried out. “Why doesn't she have any clothes? What is she planning to do?” A woman's voice followed.

 

Hmmm. George pondered it for a moment and then Rachael answered. “She's going to use us to get off. You know as sex toys.” Rachael said looking up at George in all seriousness like she had answered a riddle. He had heard of some of his kind being sold on the black market as toys for Gulliverans, but Brobdingnagian's were so much larger he couldn't fathom his people could be of much use to one of them in that capacity, but anything was possible. “Well I guess that's better than being food.” He replied. Rachael then burst into tears and buried her head into his chest. “Don't worry. Whatever happens we'll be together when its over.” He re-assured her.

 

Their stomach's told them they were being lowered again and then more noises followed. They occasionally felt a minor tremor, but sat in silent terror for about ten minutes until they again felt themselves being lifted and this time twisted. Then he saw her, but only for the briefest of moments. He saw a very pretty face, a head of dark hair, and some big naked tits before he was twisted back around to the other side. Well at least she was hot he figured finding the silver lining in the situation.

 

They were then lowered again, but that wasn't all. The orientation of their container was changing: she was turning it sideways. Thankfully she was going fairly slowly, but people were still beginning to trample one another. Others who were on the stairs weren't so lucky and fell to their death no doubt killing or injuring those they fell on. Luckily George got him and Rachael out in front of the mob once he realized what was happening.

 

When the container was completely on its side he moved pushed by the crowd to the opening where the stairways were which led to the platform above which was the top most platform according to the signage. He had made his way through the opening and could now see completely out of the container. There were other giant tube containers laying on the ground and a tan wall in the background. He and Rachael made it to the cusp of their tube and jumped the ten or so feet to the ground.

 

Rachael gasped. George quickly turned and looked up. The biggest pair of tits he had ever seen bigger than anything he could've even imagined until now hung above him and were slowly lowering and wobbling ever so slightly. They were each capped by these tremendous light brown ovals and nubs. He noticed they were attached to the chest of the dark haired beauty he saw earlier. She was very carefully lowering another giant tube down to the ground. Some people screamed and immediately began to run others silently began to survey their surroundings. George and Rachael fell into the latter camp.

 

“Jesus George look. Those are her thighs.” Rachael said to him. The tan walls that extended up thousands of feet into the the sky was an inner thigh of one of her legs which meant... They both swiveled their heads up the giant leg at the same time and came to the same end point. It was a giant hairy monster or at least looked like one; something out of a sci-fi movie perhaps. A wall of giant dark curls extended up and to the left and to the right and beneath it he could just make out the enormous pussy. The slit alone was well over a thousand feet long.

 

The tube the giant woman had been slowly lowering was finally on the ground and she rose back up which caused her gigantic boobs to quiver from the motion. She looked down at us and rested her hands on her thighs above and then spoke to us. Her voice was loud, but definitely feminine:

 

“Hello little ones. Let me be clear about why you are here. This is not a restaurant. I am not going to eat you. I brought you here to save you from that fate. You will be allowed to live the rest of your lives in my civilization unharmed and cared for.”

 

George and Rachael looked at each other in shock for a moment. Then he raised his arms in the air and jumped yelling for joy loudly into the air. Rachael threw her arms around him and began crying and laughing at the same time. They were saved. In fact, cheers rose up from the entire multitude. George quit jumping and looked up in gratitude at the giant woman, whose beauty just seemed to increase ten fold, to see what she was going to say next.

 

 

I love this part. It never failed to happen. I cocked my head slightly and I could hear my tiny subjects cheering at discovering that they weren't going to wind up in someone's belly after all. It was very feint, but I so rarely got to hear their little voices directly, without the aid of amplification, I always relished this moment. After their cheers subsided I continued my greeting.

 

“Okay. Now don't be frightened little ones. I need to remove this debris so you can be taken to my capitol city: Divinity.” I told them. I then leaned in and carefully removed the small box and plastic wrap which blocked their view of Divinity. “Okay, people will be arriving here with transportation. Please do as they instruct and you will soon be taken to the city and given a temporary place to stay until you can get accustomed to your new life. I have some other matters to attend to, but I want you all to know that I love each and every one of you and wish you happiness.” I told them.

 

I then slowly and carefully rose to my full height. I could see the flashing lights of the shuttles coming from Divinity over halfway to the immigrants now. I smiled. Divinity had this procedure down pat. I stepped over the immigrants and then another step put me over the shuttles and in the next step I cleared Divinity itself. Several more strides and the city of Happydale was at my feet.

 

 

“Okay. Now don't be frightened little ones. I need to remove this debris so you can be taken to my capitol city Divinity.” She said and then she leaned in above us. There were some shrieks of fear as her gigantic breasts swayed in response to gravity and her actions. Rachael grabbed and held on to George tightly. Her giant arms leaned in and delivered giant hands which grasped at the huge mountain of debris and effortlessly lifted it all high in the sky. She swiveled only slightly and put it somewhere on the other side of her right leg.

 

Once the debris was removed George and Rachael noticed a large city off in the distance with scores and scores of high rise buildings. The cityscape stretched all the way from one of the giant woman's foot to the other. As tall as some of the buildings were none of them came close to the height of the golden statue standing in its center. Yet, even it couldn't match the height of the giant feet flanking the city. Rachael jumped startled as the giantess spoke to them again. They both quickly turned to listen.

 

“Okay, people will be arriving here with transportation. Please do as they instruct and you will soon be taken to the city and given a temporary place to stay until you can get accustomed to your new life. I have some other matters to attend to, but I want you all to know that I love each and every one of you and wish you happiness.” The crowd gasped in unison as she slowly and carefully rose up and up and up. Big, gigantic, enormous all seemed inadequate adjectives to describe the size of this woman.

 

George and Rachael watched in awe from below as she stepped over them and her titanic naked tits and twat gave way to to her back and butt. George watched for too long. He watched her clear the giant city in one step and stop somewhere far on the other side of it where she appeared to lay down. He looked back to Rachael who was looking at him. “Enjoying the view?” She asked him. “She's too big not to notice, but you know she looks a lot like you do.” He said and not just out of an attempt to get out of trouble. It was the honest truth.

 

“Same dark hair, same figure, same big tits...” He said grabbing Rachael's large boobs in his hands. “George!” She protested pulling his hands down. “You even resemble each other in the face. You could be sisters.” He said. “I'll give you everything, but the tits. I've seen smaller mountains.” Rachael responded. “I mean proportionally. If you were her size yours would be just as imposing.” He said. Their conversation was interrupted by the sound of sirens drawing closer. The promised transportation was almost here.

 

 

I lowered myself so I was laying flat on my belly and holding my chin in my hands. The dinner plate sized city of Happydale was directly below. My tits rested on the ground causing the upper parts of them to bulge menacingly out above Happydale. “I see you have another sacrifice.” I said allowing my boredom with this form of penance to seep into my voice. I had taken a sacrifice a day from them since the flood nearly two weeks ago.

 

I looked at the tiny alter below sitting outside of the city in the temporary cave created by my tits. There was a single speck on it. I would have had to allow my eye to hover directly above it to make out if it were male or female. The first couple of days I did just that and then licked the alter clean with a single flick of my tongue, but like I said I was getting board of this and I didn't really care. I twisted my shoulders the slightest amount to my right and allowed my left boob to roll over the tiny alter and its occupant. When I straightened my shoulders again both were gone.

 

“I've taken this one, but no more are wanted. You are commanded to demonstrate your virtue by keeping my commandments. I recognize your sacrifices and will allow your population to be swelled with many of this month's newcomers. May they help put you back on the virtuous path.” I then rose and paid a visit to Leestown.

 

My toes towered over the tiny village. I wiggled them for a moment and then lowered almost sitting right on the pathetic excuse for a town. My left leg extended out passed the city and my right was bent at the knee and I rested my elbow on it. “What should I do with you? Other much younger cities are twice your size. ” I said aloud. All I needed to do was to drop my right leg and I could crush the entire village under my right butt cheek. Instead I spread my legs revealing my giant pussy to them in all its naked glory.

 

 

Leestown was the only town John could operate overtly in because he had convinced the leadership and most of the citizens of his cause. Anyone who didn't seem to hold this opinion was convinced to leave town. He had traveled here just yesterday to regroup and replenish his ranks. He felt a sudden jolt and then another. It meant only one thing. She was coming near. Sure enough, by the time he looked up her giant toes loomed overhead. She wiggled them; a small demonstration of her immense power.

 

John and everyone else watched nervously as she lowered herself almost sitting on them. Her ass cheek rolled nearly to the edge of town and loomed high above. Her bent leg rose even higher. “What should I do with you? Other younger cities are twice your size.” Her powerful voice shook the windows. Had she known that he was here she would have just lowered her leg and ended his resistance under her butt right then.

 

What a fucking slut John thought as she opened her legs and revealed her immense hairy pussy to him and the entire town around him. She was obviously arousing herself from her lewd exhibitionism. He could tell because her titanic twat lips were beginning to glisten. Her vulva was becoming puffy and swollen and the entire town could palpably feel the heat radiating from her giant twat which dwarfed the small town completely. The curve of the bottom of her butt crack even rose up above them.

 

 

I lowered my right leg bringing my giant pussy even closer to them. So close that some of my pubic hairs intruded into the city probably precipitating some measure of devastation. I didn't care. I wanted them to know how serious I was. I wanted to intimidate them. I wanted them all trembling in the presence of my enormous hairy cunt. All had to do was split myself open and lean forward and the entire village would be gone; turned into pussy paste, lubrication for my sex. It wanted them bad and part of me wanted to let it have them, but I decided to give them a little more time.

 

 

People began screaming and running for cover as the giant pussy descended upon them. Buildings began to explode as her stiff unyielding curls invaded portions of the town. John was blown back as the giant bush brushed the edge of town obliterating several houses and a couple of other buildings. He sat up and shook some dirt off himself and saw wreckage littering her curls and amongst the wreckage were people.

 

 

“I'm giving you two months to double the size of your borders and the number of your buildings. If you can't manage that...” I lowered my fingers and split myself open showing them what their fate would be; how my pussy was salivating at the notion of swallowing the entire town. “...then I'll let it have you.” I then removed my fingers allowing my outer lips to close. I then carefully rose up straddling the city and looked down noticing some dust in my bush. I raked it clean with my fingers and then proceeded to my throne for my nightly audience.

 

 

John watched helplessly as she gave her ultimatum. Shuttered as she lowered her giant fingers and split herself open. He cringed as several people were caught in the tremendous back draft opening such a large space caused. He saw them land on her pink folds; arms raised pleading for rescue. He started to stand and then winced as she removed her fingers and the massive hairy vulva closed again sealing them in. She then rose up high into the sky to her full height straddling the city. She looked down and casually brushed brushed her bush a few times with her fingers.

 

Then she left, but before her naked ass removed itself from the sky above a body fell a couple dozen yards from him. He didn't have time to check on the person as other debris began raining down around him. John hit the deck and covered his head with his hands. When the danger had subsided she was already perched on her throne. He needed to call a meeting tonight. He was not about to let Leestown perish in that evil witch's cunt.

 

 

Eugene looked forward to this day the most. It reminded him how important he was as he looked down on Divinity from high above. This must be how she saw it he thought. Flight had been forbidden except for use by the leadership and security forces who could be trusted to use it responsibly. He and the other leaders were in one of the choppers they had built. On their way to personal council with their Goddess. Once a month on the day immigrants were received audiences were held in person.

 

He had done this many times in his eight years, but it never got old. They would land the craft on her palm and disembark. She would hold them in her giant hand. The same hand he had seen crush entire cities, but she was always so gentle with them, with him. He felt so humbled standing in the center of her hand her fingers arching hundreds of feet in the air around them.

 

Her scale was truly awe inspiring. Her breasts perhaps epitomized this the most; casually hanging in their magnificent enormity for all to see, rhythmically rising and falling with each gigantic breath she took. He could always feel her focus on them, those two dark brown eyes piercing his soul as she listened to their own small voices amplified many times over. Her voice rattling his bones when she spoke to them. She was so powerful yet so caring and tender. He loved her. Yet, she was simply to big for his love, but this didn't temper his desire. What could not be had through flesh could be obtained through complete spiritual devotion.

 

 

The coolness of my chair was a nice contrast to the heat emanating from my loins. I was horny as hell. I was always semi-aroused whenever I was visiting my civilization. I was walking around naked in front of millions of tiny people after all, but today it was more than just that. I hadn't had a good fucking from someone my size in a while. Maybe that was it, or maybe the idea of threatening an entire city with just my pussy had gotten me worked up, but either way I was not looking forward to the next hour of boring audiences.

 

Of course since the entire purpose of my civilization was my own happiness I had the final say on well...everything. So, I was canceling the audiences today. I picked up my headset and clicked the button which put me in audio contact with Divinity. “Yes Goddess.” Sounded the voice of the operator. “I'm canceling the audience for today. Please inform the leadership.” I commanded. “Certainly Goddess, but they've already departed.” Informed the operator.

 

I had forgotten that we were scheduled to meet in person. “Okay I'll let them know.” I told her putting down the headset. I stood up took a couple of steps towards Divinity and started to take a another step, but figured I'd better double check the space in front of me. It was a good thing a did. Their little gnat sized aircraft was moving straight towards me at about waist height traveling at a good clip, which for them was about as fast as a casual walk for me. On their present course they would crash into belly. I decided to hold my ground and remain quiet to see if they were smart enough to stop.

 

 

“Evasive!” Eugene heard yelled from the front. He was tossed about as the chopper did a hard turn and he looked out his window and saw nothing but tan. He saw a belly button flash by and a few moments later he felt the chopper turning and dropping some. Then he noticed the beginnings of giant wall of dark hair near the bottom of his field of vision.

 

They rounded the curve of her hip and her giant butt filled his window. He then felt the chopper turn again and he saw her butt in profile and her outer thigh give way to her pelvis in the center of which was a giant triangular mass of dark hair. They had finished their evasive circle around her.

 

He saw that giant dark triangular mass begin to drop as did her pelvis and her hips. The chopper began tossing to and fro violently again as she knelt down causing the very air surrounding her to assault the chopper. Some of his colleagues lost their lunch. He felt like it, but he kept his eyes glued to his window as she knelt down. Her giant breasts came into view swaying slightly and capped by enormous light brown nubs followed by her beautiful face. Her eyes were trained directly on him. She extended her arm towards them. He wanted to run, but he couldn't look away.

 

 

Idiots, they weren't going to stop. I wandered if I would even feel it when their tiny aircraft crashed into my belly probably not. Then at the last possible moment the little craft turned hard and swung around my hips and on around behind me. I smiled turning my head trying to watch them as best I could from above. They came around my other side and pulled out a little in front of me.

 

I knelt down bringing my face level with the waist high craft. It was so tiny. I reached out and cupped my hand under it palm up. “Sorry little ones. I'm canceling our audience today. We can meet tomorrow instead. Have the profiles of all the immigrants uploaded for my review by tomorrow.” I told them. I dropped my hand, stood back up, and walked around them. I stepped over three or four of my cities on my way out and climbed back up stairs.

 

I was so horny. My pussy was practically dripping. With the arrival of the new immigrants I could use my harem up completely and replenish it in the days ahead. There were only maybe a hundred left of the one thousand I started the month with. I would fuck a few of them one at a time. That always got me primed and then I would just sprinkle the rest on my cunt while finishing myself off. My nipples were stiff and extending out from my tits an inch at least, but they had always been very large an sensitive. I began twisting them gently as I ascended the stairs and headed to my bedroom.

 

 

Eugene braced himself as the helicopter once again found itself at the mercy of the air currents surrounding his Goddess as she stood back up. His window no longer face her, but that quickly changed as her giant butt came into view again as she walked off into the distance. The shape of it was gorgeous. It wiggled pleasantly creating clefts under each ass cheek as she walked away. What he wouldn't give to be able to grab her butt in his hands, but he put these silly impossible thoughts out of his mind.

 

To her he was barely a speck of dust and if her ever got close enough to touch her giant butt it would probably be because he was being crushed by it. He had no illusions about his own importance. As powerful as he was compared to his peers to her that difference was not even noticeable. He was still just a speck; just a speck that happened to be in charge of certain things.

 

Besides he had things to do. She had ordered that the profiles of the immigrants be ready for her review by tomorrow. He and many of his subordinates would be working late into the night to get those ready for her. She would use them to pick her monthly chosen ones and then he would begin educating the rest for their new life.

 

 

“She cannot bully us into submission. We will not submit to her tyranny!” Came a passionate protest from one of the town leaders, a protege of his, concerning what he was asking of them. John couldn't help but smile. “I really appreciate your dedication brother, but we have to be smart. With Happydale crippled this great city is the only sanctuary that our movement enjoys. If we lose it then we are finished. We need to lay low until communications can be established in other towns and villages. When we have more numbers we may be able to do something.” John told him and the others.

 

“We may not like it, but its the smart move. We'll pretend to be good little pets while we rebuild. Then when we are stronger we might be able to stage another escape attempt, but next time we escape from Divinity. So, if w are discovered her retribution will not harm any of our bases.” John went on. Others began laughing liking the sound of his plan.

 

“You are wise and we will follow your wishes.” Answered the protege and the other town leaders nodded. “Good, lets get to work building the infrastructure of the town, but we'll need to monitor all communication leaving Leestown to insure no one betrays our true intentions.” John cautioned and then he dismissed his cabal. Things may work out after all he decided.

 

 

I held the tiny speck of a man on my finger in front of my face as I leaned back against my headboard with my legs spread wide open and bent at the knees resting in front of me. “You're the last aren't you?” I said to him. He couldn't reply to me if he wanted to, not without amplification. He was too small. The rest of his brethren were smeared into my loins liquified by now in my masturbation marathon. I found him on my navel just above my bush.

 

I didn't even know if he was truly still alive or not, but for my purposes decided he was. I imagined him trembling on my fingertip in awe of my presence. “What should I do with you?” I asked him. I contemplated pushing him deep in my pussy or smashing him against my clit, but I felt satisfied down there. I could squish him against my nipple or crush him with a boob, but I had done that too many times already. Then I smiled wickedly.

 

I rolled over onto my stomach and very carefully moved him to just above my butt. I then used my other hand and pulled on a cheek spreading my crack open slightly. I then turned my finger upside down and held it their for a moment to insure that he fell in. I released my butt cheek allowing it to jiggle back into position. I folded my arms up under my pillow and closed my eyes drifting off to sleep.