- Text Size +

Chapter 1: Fast Forward

 

Eight years later...

 

“You got the party of 25.” My manager told me. “No fair! I just had a party of 18 and I have the most seniority. I'm lead waitress.” I walked over and protested. His eyes noticed my bouncing double E's, but then realized they were attached to me and his face hardened. “Ewwww, lead waitress.” He mocked. “Well I'm shift manager and I say that's your table. If you don't like it then leave.” He said pulling rank. “You need to get it into that retarded little head of yours that I'm in charge around here.” He insulted.

 

“Jerk!” I said grabbing menus and going to the door near the front. I've been doing this eight years now and I was easily able to change my demeanor to be customer friendly as I started seating everyone. In that eight years I saw plenty of managers come and go and even more waitresses, yet like a rock I remained. The money was the best in town for a waitress and I needed every penny to cover my expenses. I had been in a house of my own for five years now.

 

This particular manager asked me out about four months ago and since I turned him down he had been treating my like shit since. Large parties were hell and they never tipped good enough for the amount of effort and time they consumed. After I sat the party down and got their drinks I decided to sit the next couple in line as well to help insure that my haul wouldn't be total shit tonight.

 

The man was very tall and handsome and I could feel him undressing me with his eyes as I walked over to greet him. I was used to it by now and in this case it was kind of flattering. Then I saw who he was with and wished I had left well enough alone. It was my nemesis from high school: Emma. We were considered the two prettiest girls in high school hands down. She hung out with the jocks and the pretty boys and I ran with the rebels and slackers. I decided to be cordial.

 

“Hello Emma.” I said softly. She smiled devilishly upon seeing me, “You're still here?” She asked acting surprised. “Chad this is an old high school classmate. I haven't seen her since graduation. He's my fiance.” She said to me without ever properly introducing us. She was dressed very nice too; so either her college degree landed her a really good job or Chad was taking very good care of her or both. “Right this way.” I said to them. “Here you go.” I said as we approached the table. “I'm sorry we'd rather have a booth.” She told me relishing the opportunity to order me around. I didn't let it bother me, I just led them to a booth.

 

I took their drink and appetizer orders and was happy to get away from them. Emma was so full of herself it made me feel like vomiting. She was doing her best to make me feel bad about still being a waitress, but all things considered I was pretty happy with my life. I just did my best to work her table and the party together.

 

Later after we closed I went outside to take a break before I finished my duties for the evening and left. Manny started wafting the air furiously as I opened the back door. “Don't worry its just me.” I reassured him. He was the only employee other than the GM and the owners that had been there longer than me. “Hey girl. You want a quick toke?” He offered. Manny was a great cook, but also a complete pothead. He was also my friend. “Sure.” I accepted. “But just a little though.” I added.

 

He passed the joint and I took a hit and passed it back. I took one more hit and then I just talked with him for a little while he finished it off by himself. “You're too pretty to still be here.” He complimented. “Why don't you marry some rich guy and let him take care of you?” He asked. “Maybe I like it here.” I smiled back at him. “You like putting up with manager dick head and catering to whiny customers all day?” He asked making it sound worse then it was. “I guess I'm OK with everything except manager dick head, but he'll be gone soon. What's the shelf life on those guys? About eight months. He's got about two left I figure and he's out of here.” I predicted.

 

I finished closing down over the next hour a little buzzed, but was fine by the time I left. I stopped by the bank and deposited my haul. I couldn't wait to get home and get out of these clothes. When I pulled into the driveway I could already feel the stresses of the day falling off of me. I opened the door of my little three bedroom home and walked in. No sooner then I shut the door I started disrobing. By the time the last piece of clothing hit the ground I was completely relaxed and at ease.

 

When I was home I was nude. Since I didn't really share my house with anyone there was no one to complain, but to be honest not many men would have complained. I got a drink of water in the kitchen and then filled a watering pitcher up and began watering all of my plants. I finished that chore and I opened the door leading to my basement and started descending the steps. My heart begin to beat a little faster as my anticipation built.

 

This was the favorite part of my daily routine: checking on my civilization. I took a deep breath as my bare feet hit the cool basement floor. I saw their little lights in the darkness they were so pretty I always admired them just before I switched on the big lights. I finally flipped the switches and night became day for them. “Hello little ones.” I said announcing my presence and greeting my Lilliputians. Although since it was hard to miss a naked woman who stood over six miles tall and commanded the day and night it was more the latter.

 

I looked around and couldn't help, but feel pride swell at the twenty-seven cities and towns that bustled on my basement floor. All of these little inhabitants except the very young were all Lilliputians I had saved from someone's supper plate over the past eight years and provided sanctuary for in my home.

 

At first I smuggled vials here and there as I had done that first day at work and added them to my collection. After a couple of years the restaurant got wise and started an inventory system for the products. This made it very difficult to smuggle out complete vials though I did manage to save many survivors off of half finished plates. This process was not very efficient and many of them died during transport.

 

Then I got my own place to live five years ago. I was then able to safely and discretely order them wholesale from the same supplier my employer uses. My civilization then began to flourish and one small colony became a metropolis and then other cities and towns started to form. This process continues as I get a new shipment of immigrants each month. Admittedly, they are my pride and joy.

 

Each city has its own personality and customs. They are so diverse I often wonder what keeps them working together and living together so harmoniously, but that's my role as their ever loving Goddess. They all worship and adore me as their savior from certain death. I can't help but return their love back by providing them shelter, food, materials, and laws so they can live their little lives out in harmony.

 

I give them what would be considered zoning laws by telling them where they can and cannot build. Its much easier then demolishing their little buildings after they build them. After all I need to be able to walk around in my basement without accidentally trampling them. To that end they build their cities as dense as they can; even the little towns build up first before building out. I held the partially full water pitcher in my right hand as I toured my civilization checking on its progress.

 

Merryville, my second largest city, was making remarkable progress on a new high rise I noticed. I sat the pitcher to the ground so I could get a closer look. Shadow enveloped the center of town as I knelt and crouched over it. I held my thumb just above the new building and then removed the massive digit. It looked to be nearly two inches tall, which was over nine hundred feet at their scale. “Excellent progress keep up the good work.” I encouraged them from above and then stood to my full height and stepped over Merryville to admire the next town over.

 

The next city was the biggest and the oldest: Divinity. I let them adopt their own names, but Divinity was named in my honor. I was partial to them as this city started it all. The leaders of Divinity were among the first group I rescued and served as leadership for the entire civilization. I never failed to notice how busy it was.

 

Today was no different I realized while looming overhead and inspecting the city. The whole town was maybe the size of a TV table, but as of the last census they had around nine hundred thousand inhabitants. I promised them a holiday when they got to a million. Last year they even completed a six inch statue in my likeness. It was the tallest structure in my civilization and the greatest gift that I have ever been given.

 

Of course everything wasn't peaches and cream. Some of the smaller towns were fledgling to say the least and always seemed to be living off the charity of other cities and towns. I stood above one such village right now. It never seemed to grow. I lowered myself until I was on all fours and leaned over it checking its boundaries which never moved. Leestown was its name.

 

My boobs swayed and jostled above it putting its puny size to shame as I scrutinized it from several angles. Even my admittedly large aureoles were larger in diameter than the little berg below. I knew this because I used my finger and thumb to measure its size. “You need to step up your game Leestown or I'll revoke your charter.” I threatened.

 

Then I came to Happydale. This was a lively and independent minded middle sized city. Their independent culture always seemed to mean they were running afoul of my rules. The leaders always blamed it on this blasphemous protest leader they asserted was leading their citizenry astray. Today I decided if they were rebelling at all they would get a lesson in divine justice. When I arrived I found a trail of little specks in the forbidden zone.

 

They were allowed to move between cities and towns, but they were required to use the highways specifically constructed for that purpose. I saw hundreds out on my floor violating one of my commandments. I completely cleared Happydale in one step and in the next I overtook the little exodus and crouched in front of them. Even sitting on the balls of my feet with my butt almost touching the ground I was still looming high above them.

 

My giant pussy filled their immediate sky like an impending thunderstorm, with dark curls of hair covering its surface. My giant feet flanked them and way above I looked down in displeasure over the enormous swells of my tits. I considered myself by and large a benevolent Goddess, but there were times when a good old fashion smiting was called for and I did not neglect this side of my role either.

 

I embraced and relished all aspects of being a Goddess. “I don't make rules and commandments lightly.” I told them. “You are on sacred ground forbidden to all, but me. Make your final prayers.” I instructed them and I stood up to my full height.

 

I could tell they were frantic because the tiny caravan started to scatter quickly. However, quick for them and quick for me are two entirely different things. As fast as they tried to flee there was no escape from me. I simply lifted my left foot and moved it above them; all of them, obscuring their multitude completely. I then casually lowered my foot down onto them and allowed my normal weight distribution to come to rest on it. I crushed them all with a single step.

 

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. I felt myself becoming moist down below. I don't condone murder in my civilization, especially mass murder or war. However, I have found that someone has to weld the monopoly on violence in society in order for things to function and in my civilization that someone was me. As Goddess it was part and parcel to the job and I loved being a Goddess. I opened my eyes and looked down. I derived enjoyment from all aspects of my role so I didn't feel the least bit guilty upon noticing my arousal was now visibly causing my pussy lips to glisten and swell.

 

I then turned and stepped back to the outskirts of Happydale. “I have destroyed the trespassers, but this is not the first time transgressions have been launched from these city walls. I think more penance is called for.” I said addressing the tiny occupants from on high. I heard the communicator built into my chair, my throne, beeping from across the room. It was most likely the leaders of Happydale calling to beg for mercy or even forgiveness, but my mind was made up.

 

I retrieved the watering pitcher and then stood over Happydale again and began to pour. Water cascaded down from the spout and into the city. Buildings and citizens alike were washed out into the streets and then further out as I continued to pour. I stopped before any other city, town, or village could be affected by the flood waters I was visiting upon Happydale. I then went to my throne and began my nightly consultations with the city leaders.

 

The first order of business as always was prayer to me and thanks for my generosity and love. Then I was asked if it was okay to aid Happydale in the aftermath of the flooding. “My justice has been meted out. Save as many as you can. You can even help with the cleanup. Generosity is a virtue that is encouraged by your loving Goddess.” I told them. That immediate request out of the way I then spoke with each leader in turn to discuss more mundane matters like resupply and new projects.

 

After an hour my audience with the city leaders was over and I went back upstairs and turned on my TV, but this TV had a special receiver that allowed me to pick up the feint signals emanating from my civilization. It was the best reality TV ever. I got reports on local stories and of course live coverage from their perspective of me and of the days events which I tended to dominate.

 

“Infidels cause Happydale ruin.” Said the Divinity station TV anchor. I switched to the Merryville station. “Excellent progress has been made on Triton tower. Our Goddess was even lauded our efforts.” My fingers slipped between my legs and my other hand instinctively began fondling my breasts as I pleasured myself and then vegged out in front of my TV watching shows mostly about me.