- Text Size +

Rachael and George ran. They had completed their mission. They set up a looping video broadcasting on all channels with instructions for the population about how to flee and where to flee to. It advised them to get to a transport pickup location or make their own way out of the city into the forbidden zones. The closer to the walls the better.


Chaos was ensuing. “She is just stepping on the rest of the cities.” Rachael said in disgust. She could see her sister’s giant ass in the distance quivering as she walked very deliberately crushing entire towns and cities underfoot with each well aimed step. They made it back to their transport. It wasn’t a personnel carrier since their mission was to simply get the evacuation instructions broadcasting and then to evacuate themselves.


Traffic was barely moving. Some people had taken to walking. George and Rachael hadn’t abandoned their vehicle yet. Then they heard her: “YOU’RE LITTLE WAR WITH ME IS OVER AND SURPRISE; I WON. DID YOU REALLY THINK ANY OTHER OUTCOME WAS POSSIBLE? I’VE GOT TWENTY OR SOME ODD CITIES ON MY FEET, TOES, TITS, OR ASS. I’VE GOT ANOTHER FEW IN MY ASS, BELLY, OR PUSSY. WHAT DID YOU ACCOMPLISH? I GUESS YOU MADE ME SNEEZE A COUPLE OF TIMES AND ONE ANNOYING LITTLE PRICK GOT MY EYES TO WATERING, BUT HERE I AM AT THE CAPITAL ANYWAY.”


Rachael leaned out and looked up and saw her sister slowly lowering down above them. Her long bent legs flanked the whole city on either side at first before they moved directly beneath her mountainous breasts which rested on them like a shelf. At the based of her legs beneath her butt, which rested on the balls of her feet, a gigantic hairy pussy peeked out at them. “What a sadistic fucking slut.” Rachael muttered.


“I WONDER, DID YOU SAVE ANYTHING FOR CAPITAL DEFENSE AT ALL? I GUESS I’M ABOUT TO FIND OUT, EH?” Rachael’s sister said. Rachael saw her sister’s hand approaching and then two fingers. Did she see them? “Shit! George, look out!” Rachael blurted. He looked out his window just in time to see the two giant fingers pinch a large building breaking it off its foundations and lifting it skyward.


Debris and bodies began to fall and splatter around them. The car in front of them was crushed completely by a chunk of concrete. They both watched in awe as the fingers casually deposited the entire building into its owner’s mouth. The bitch looked down and smiled waiting to see what was going to happen. Immediately deafening thunder filled the sky as the city air defenses came alive.


As loud as the defensive barrage was Rachael’s sister was louder, “GOODIE, YOU DID.” Rachael saw the sinister smile and a terrifying twinkle in her eyes. It chilled her to the bone. “George we need to leave, now.” She said calmly belying the strength of her desire to escape. “Yeah.” He said and then swerved around the crushed car up onto the sidewalk.



The city lights flickered and that followed by a thunder of anti-aircraft guns and civil defense turrets. The Goddess was towering above the city smiling wide and looking down. She had just eaten a building and slid her giant hands to her thighs as she spread her legs slightly revealing a hair covered pussy the size of an entire neighborhood.


Time was almost up. Carl came out of the garage. “Its all there. We’ve already send out all the transports we could man, but we’re short of drivers.” He reported. “OK. Come on. Lets talk to Eugene.” John replied. They quickly found him in the warehouse office. He was pulling a side arm out of a drawer and putting it in his jacket pocket.


John frowned upon seeing this, but otherwise ignored it and approached without concern nonetheless. “Just in case of looters or other bandits.” Eugene lied. “We need your men to help us drive.” John said. Eugene thought for a moment. He was not really into charity unless there was something in it for him. They both knew why he had retrieved the gun.


Eugene had no intention of martyring himself no matter how pure the cause. He was a survivor. Always had been. “Of course, whatever you need.” He said smiling. Eugene quickly called his men together and allowed John to whip them up with a rousing pep talk about the importance of their mission. They were saving as many lives as they could. Each transport had a section of the city to hit. They were to get as many out of the city as possible with instructions for them to get as far away as possible and then meet at a rendezvous point.


“I’ll take a transport too.” Eugene said. John looked at him knowingly. “Carl do we have enough?” He asked. “Yeah even with all of us driving we’re still going to have some transports left.” He stated. “You don’t have to pretend Eugene. Just take it.” He said. “You wound me.” Eugene responded smiling as he hoped into a transport and headed off.



The sounds of every building turret and anti-aircraft gun going off at once thundered loudly in the air. Tracers confirmed that every round was hitting its target. She was too big to miss, but as to the damage being done that was another matter. “MMMMM, I CAN FEEL YOU; LIKE A MISTING SPRAY. KEEP IT UP.” Her even louder voice more mocked than encouraged them. Harold looked up. The whole city was cloaked in darkness canopied by the Goddess herself.


The titanic torso of the woman hovered directly above and if he looked behind where he stood her huge city-sized breasts swayed slowly in all their naked glory capped with nipples the size of several multi-story buildings put together. Her hair cascaded down over her hill-like shoulders further beyond that partially camouflaging powerful arms. He turned back the way he was walking and her navel turned into her mons pubis covered in a forest of lush dark curls that sort of disappeared off into an inverted horizon. This was framed by wide hips and tower like legs holding it all up.


He had taken in the lewd spectacle long enough. He had business to attend to. Business that hopefully meant her demise. Quickly he made his way over to the control panel of the weapon and began the activation sequence. As he did so the darkness gave way to light. She had pushed herself back and was now lowering her head to look directly at the city on its level or as close as she could get.


This put her huge tits on the ground compressing their bulk beneath her. Her hands were on the ground and her chin was resting on them. Her eyes focused on seemingly everyone in the city who looked back. Her long bare back curved upward higher and higher until the top of her cleaved butt was just visible; a giant fleshy M in the sky formed by the symmetrical curvature of her buttocks. Her heart shaped ass tapered into wide, curvy hips and two spread legs that gently swayed her ass from left to right and back as she surveyed her prey.


The activation sequence finished. It was the perfect setup for the weapon. He locked in the coordinates and clicked the activate button. Then a bright spark and small thunder-like bang accompanied by the smell of ozone. Immediately he knew the capacitor discharge connection had shorted out. He got on the com, “Rod, I need ten minutes.” He barked. “What!? I thought you said it was ready.” Rod replied. “It was. Now its not. I need time to make repairs.” He answered. “Do it in five. We’ll all be dead in 10.” Came the reply.



Divinity was special and it is my last standing city so I need to savor it. Sure there are scores of thousands of individuals that fled into the forbidden areas, but that’s what that mop and bucket over in the corner are for. However, right now its the climax of my orgasmic apocalypse and I need to send this city out with a bang. It will be a long time, if ever, before I can cultivate a civilization this large again.


I focused on the sensations from my body. I want to feel everything. The coolness of the floor on my boobs are causing my nipples to swell as big as they can get. The heat radiating from between my thighs, the moisture building there, the tingling running up my legs, arms, and spine. I’m crouched like a cat ready to pounce and even the tiny guns atop the bigger, but still minuscule buildings have stopped.


After the silence I can just make out a few formations of aircraft rising up out of the city. I so enjoy toying with the military. I lifted myself upward again allowing my titties to swing forward. The tiny formations of jets scrambled in all directions, but still a couple of tiny explosions dotted my tanned breasts. They were just too big to be avoided completely. I allowed them to sway slowly for a bit before I got to my feet straddling Divinity. “Now where did that little sortie go?” I asked aloud.


I didn’t have to wonder long. I saw them strafing my left ass cheek and outer thigh. I could see the tracers, but felt nothing. I smiled and twerked my ass and saw a couple more tiny points of light and I laughed. “How are you all getting along with my killer curves?” I asked as my eyes scanned for the tiny planes. My pussy was dripping.


I smiled once I found them fleeing less than arm’s length in front of me. “Raaaaaargghggh!” I roared without even keeping a straight face as I leaned forward and threw my hands out in front of their path. Like a school of fish they all immediately executed evasive maneuvers with some curving up and backward and some down and backward. Those that curved upward were met with the ends of my hanging titties. Some jets exploded against my swollen nipples and aureoles. The rest safely moved around the outsides or navigated the space between my big breasts.


I could’ve destroyed half of the remaining jets with a shoulder shimmy or by squashing my tits from the sides with my hands, but this was too much fun! I let them fly through and when I saw where their path was taking them I’m glad I did. I immediately stood up and dropped my hands to my hips and looked down between by breasts as a dozen planes slammed into my bush and pussy.


“That’s right, in you go boys.” I said seductively and patted my pussy with my hand and then rubbed my labia with my three middle fingers while sliding the middle finger into my crease. “Mmmmmmm, that’s the spot.” I said to myself closing my eyes and imaging the fate of any survivors being plunged inside of me. I opened my eyes and turned looking for my fly boys. I found a much smaller formation of planes swinging wide about waist level and coming back toward me. I had to give them top marks for bravery if not intelligence.



Cpt. Matt Wilson was among the last of the remaining fighter pilots available. He had retired weeks ago only to be called back today. He knew what it was for and did not hesitate to show up. He lifted off knowing it was a one way trip and was determined to last as long as he could and do as much damage as possible, but right away he ran into obstacles: two massive obstacles swinging right at him.


The radio came alive with warnings to evade. “She’s swing her tits at us. Evade! Evade!” The radio echoed. He immediately banked right and down avoiding a massive mammary. His wing man wasn’t so lucky. He saw the explosion out of the corner of his eye. He flew into a canyon between the too giant hanging breasts. He safely emerged from between them, but was now beneath her.


He hit the afterburner and accelerated down her abdomen. There was light ahead that he aimed for. Her bush soon passed by overhead like a hanging forest and he emerged behind her. He looped around and strafed her ass with his guns as he flew up above her massive butt cheeks. There was no visible effect. He ascended further hugging her curves and fired a missile that hit her tramp stamp.


She just continued rocking back and forth on all fours above the city and gave no indication that she felt anything. It may as well have been a mosquito bite, but at least that would itch later. He couldn’t waste ammunition in this manner. She at least had to see him so she could spend time on him. He saw the rest of his comrades forming up in squadrons to his left and so he ascended and turned to join them.


By the time he joined the formation she had started to stand up. “She’s looking for us.” Someone said over the radio. “Lets see if we can get her attention and draw her away from the city. Follow me. Strafing run. Guns only.” One of the squadron leaders ordered. His plane immediately accelerated toward her and strafed her left buttock and thigh. It was a waste of bullets, but since he couldn’t think of anything better to do he joined in. Maybe together they could give her the sensation of a rash or sunburn.


They were strafing at will when he heard, “NOW WHERE DID THAT LITTLE SORTIE GO?”. Almost immediately after that question humongous hips and ass began to shake and jiggle rapidly. The motion created overpowering turbulence and a few pilots lost control and crashed into her contorting ass, hips, and thighs. Captain Wilson just barely escaped this fate.


“Evade! Pull up!” could be heard over the radio. The surviving jets high tailed it out of there. He just started to calm down when giant hands blocked his path followed by a roar from the goddess. He banked back and up and was immediately confronted by a building sized nipple he barely dodged by dipping just below it.


Soon after the shadow lifted and her huge hairy pussy was right in front of him. He started to turn, but there was no time. He ejected and watched as his fighter exploded against a labia the side of a cliff face. His momentum carried him forward even though his chute had deployed successfully and he soon found that his parachute hung him near the top of her bush. He screamed as a giant hand pressed down upon him compressing pubic hair and him into her mons.


“THAT’S RIGHT, IN YOU GO BOYS…MMMMMMM, THAT’S THE SPOT.” He heard as he screamed and held on to his chair waiting to be crushed, but that didn’t happen. Light enveloped him again. He hand lifted and he found himself still hanging freely in her bush yet securely strapped to his chair.


“WHERE ARE YOU GOING BOYS?” He heard and he saw his comrades getting plowed from the sky as she walked into them repeatedly pulverizing their small and shrinking formation with her pelvis apparently aiming her pussy and bush at them as she walked. Planes exploded around him he saw one other chair and chute land in her bush, but the pilot was on fire and not moving.


“WELL SO MUCH FOR THE AIR RESERVE.” He heard. He looked up and saw only the sheer wall of her navel and belly terminated by the undersides of her huge breasts. They were jiggling slightly as she dusted her hands in the air. He heard some chuckling and then, “NOW, WHERE WAS I?” as his view turned back toward Divinity.



John wiped his brow as he stepped off the transport. He looked at Carl. “How many?” He asked. “About ten thousand.” He answered. In two trips they had moved ten thousand to safety. “We got enough fuel for one more?” He asked. “Barely.” Carl replied. “Okay, lets do it.” He said getting on the radio and announcing one more rescue run. The caravan rumbled to life and turned back toward the city.


Each transport had a predefined location for pick-up which was broadcast over the airwaves. Judging by the fact that there were always people waiting there meant that George and Rachael had been successful. After this run was full he ordered his people to let those there know that they should evacuate themselves because there wasn’t enough fuel for another run. This was a bad decision.


Carl fired his weapon into the air. It was loud enough to get the pandemonium to pause. “Hey! No one will escape if we fight among ourselves!” He yelled. John then spoke, “Those of you that can’t get aboard use the time to make your own way out. Get as far away from Divinity as possible and then get to the walls. Lilliput proper knows of our plight and help is no the way. We just have to survive until then.” He said.


The voice of reason fell on deaf ears as a surge toward him and Carl forced them to board and lock the transport. Carl jumped into the driver seat and gunned it. They ran over at least one person but probably two on their way out of the pick up location. “Stupid!” John cursed. “We did the best we could.” Carl said.


They made their way to the city outskirts as best they could watching the fuel indicator carefully. Their route zigzagged through the city following the path with the least traffic. They finally emerged from the city, but had to course correct to get back to drop off location. They began to circle around the city. “NOW, WHERE WAS I?” The goddess voice sounded above them. They had gotten used to working through her escapades.


“So what next?” Carl asked. “Well, once we get to the rendezvous then we get this group and any stragglers marching toward the closest wall.” He answered and then it happened. It was a quick process. First complete darkness, then an increase in air pressure, then a sudden implosion.


That last rescue run was 80% successful delivering salvation for another four thousand people. John and Carl never made it back to the depot, but the people there made it to the walls. Even the Goddess in all her deliberate destruction could not know that she had flattened that blasphemous rebel in a single casual step.


His death may have been beneath her awareness; an unnoticed smear on the sole of her foot aside countless others, but his life was not and his actions made the difference to tens if not hundreds of thousands of souls. No one ever knew what became of Saint John or his apostle Carl as they were later referred to and this mystery contributed all the more to their legend.


Eugene pulled up to the nondescript building and jumped out of the transport. He entered a code into a keypad on the door and was rewarded with a click. He opened the door and breathed a sigh of relief upon seeing his hovercraft. This wasn’t as good as the real ones he could get in Deatsville or any other Lilliputian city, but it was designed by Harold to Eugene’s personal specifications. It would be more then good enough for his needs.


He knew that any large congregation of people would be vulnerable to discovery and extermination by the Goddess. He also knew that small groups or individuals could fall prey to the insects or spiders that shared the basement with them unless they could quickly flee from danger. He figured on moving from place to place until help arrived. If that help never came he could attempt to escape into the world in this craft.


He quickly loaded it up with supplies: food, fuel, and equipment. He loaded some communication equipment and some firearms and ammunition. When he finished he opened the hangar doors and was shocked as a group of five people immediately rushed in. “It’s a hovercraft. Were saved!” One of them exclaimed.


Eugene shot him and three others of the group. The fifth fled screaming. “Stupid. I should of looked first.” He admonished himself. He drug the first three bodies away from his craft. When he approached the fourth he found a woman coughing up some blood. “Help me.” She begged weakly. “I can’t.” He said simply and then drew his pistol and shot her in the head. “NOW, WHERE WAS I?” he heard the Goddess’s omnipresent voice. She was returning. He needed to hurry. He quickly drug the dead woman out of the way too.


When he took off he stayed low. Flying high was dangerous. It could get him shot up by the city air defense or noticed by the Goddess. He hovered above the traffic swiftly escaping the chaos of the capital. “HOW ABOUT SOME BREAST PLAY.” He heard and looked up. He saw the Goddess standing dead ahead and holding her giant tits and her hands and jiggling and smacking them together. She then knelt and then descended on all fours allowing her huge breasts to hang above a portion of the outskirts in the direction he had been flying. Eugene casually toggled the controls and turned the hovercraft in the other direction.



They had finally made it to the edge of the city. “What now?” George asked. “We put as much distance between us and her as possible.” Rachael answered. “HOW ABOUT SOME BREAST PLAY.” The omnipresent and familiar voice sounded.“Shit.” George said looking up as the Rachael’s sister stepped directly in front of them. “We can’t catch a fucking break!” Rachael cursed.


A moment later and they had turned and were fleeing for their lives. Giant breasts the size of mountains were swaying above them and descending lower and lower. They were too big. Shadow enveloped them and a nipple scraped the buildings in front of them off their foundations burying them in debris.


“Ah! George my leg.” Rachael moaned. He undid her seat belt and pulled her free. Her ankle was bent badly. They were saved from being crushed completely by a mangled steel I-beam twisted and bent so that it held up the weight of other debris off of them. “I think its broken.” He pulled her and pushed her and clamored himself until they were on top of the pile of debris.


They emerged just in time to see Rachael’s sister on her knees still dominating the sky above them. She held a tit with her hands so that the end was near her face. “OH, HI THERE. IT LOOKS LIKE SOME OF YOU ARE STUCK ON THE END OF MY TITTY. LET ME HELP WITH THAT.” She said before pushing the tip of her giant right breast up into her own mouth. Loud sucking noises could be heard as she suckled her own breast for a moment before letting it fall to its natural position.


The enormous nipple and aureole were now clean of debris and people. So big. George thought as the massive mammary jiggled for a moment before its heft came to rest against her chest. “NOW, NOW. I HAVE TWO TITTIES TO DIP INTO MY TASTY LITTLE LILLIPUTIANS.” She said and then effortlessly lifted her lift breast to her mouth licking its end so as to coat it with her saliva. Then she chuckled softly as she lowered back down and carefully aimed her left breast seemingly directly at George and Rachael.


“Run!” Rachael yelled as she grabbed tightly to George as he threw her over his shoulder. He climbed down the pile of debris and was at its base when darkness descended. He looked back and saw a wall of tan rolling toward them and consuming everything in its path. He ran. Rachael saw the breast flesh roll over and flatten the debris pile. They weren’t going to make it. The tit was too big and advancing to fast as her sister lowered down allowing it to expand and roll over everything.


George fell and the mass rolled over them and debris sticking up around them creaked and compressed. “Ah!” George yelled as something was now crushing his legs. Then abruptly they went airborne, but only for a moment before they fell back to the ground. Rachael hit the ground and crumpled. Where was George? She looked up and saw her sister taunting her left tit or at least the unfortunate people stuck to the end of it.


“MMMMM, MORE TASTY CANDY COATING.” She said and then audibly suckled her left breast clean. “No! George!” Rachael said lifting an arm weakly. She just knew he was there getting eaten by her psychopathic sister. She started to cry. “Hey!” Her shoulder was shaken by a familiar voice. It was George! He was limping now, but standing. “Come on, we’re not finished yet.” He said helping her up onto one leg.


She looked up and saw her sister drop her left breast and then lean over them; all of them. She was grinning triumphantly. She shimmied her shoulders and brought her mountainous mammaries to life swaying and bouncing off one another high above them but still too close for comfort given their immensity. The wind began to respond to all the mass moving in its midst. Rachael saw her sisters eyes light up as she looked down at them.


“THAT’S IT. FLEE, RUN FOR YOUR LIVES FROM MY BIG, GIANT TITTIES. YOU CAN’T STOP THEM. NOTHING YOU HAVE CAN STAND UP TO THEM.” She said as she slowly lowered her chest and crushed vast swathes of buildings at the edge of the city beneath their bulk. “YOUR BUILDINGS CRUMBLE BENEATH THEM. YOUR VEHICLES FLATTEN UNDER THEM. YOUR TINY BODIES SQUISH FROM A FRACTION OF THEIR WEIGHT. YOU ARE NOTHING TO THEM.” She taunted as she slowly lowered more and more of their surface area down onto them.


“Run, Rachael!” George said limping and dragging her along as fast as he could. They could see the tan sky slowly rolling over everything behind them. Crushing everything in its path. Anti-aircraft guns firing desperately at them to no effect suddenly toppled as the buildings they were on were consumed by the unyielding mass of breast flesh demolishing everything like a high speed glacier.


Rachael could see the twinkle in her giant eyes. She only stopped and lifted up to admire the destruction she had wrought and to give the survivors a chance to contemplate their fate. She was toying with them. Sadistic fucking cunt; tens of thousands of lives spent servicing her sister’s erotic whims. Then a look of confusion as something caught her attention in the distance


“WHAT IN THE HELL IS GOING ON OVER THERE?” George heard and looked up at Rachael’s sister. She was looking off toward the center of the city. Her giant left breast still jiggling slightly from where she dropped it. “OUCH!” She squealed slapping a hand over that left breast bringing its motion to a stop. She removed it and George and Rachael both saw blood. “The weapon?” He asked Rachael. “I guess so.” She answered.



Harold got back into the seat and targeted the Goddess. He hoped the repairs to the capacitor connections held. If not they were all finished. He aimed right at her chest and locked in the coordinates before initiating the firing sequence. He pushed the button. The structure he was in immediately began to transform into the weapon.


Five seconds later and it was configured. Then a loud whine followed by a flicker, but then the power returned. Direct hit. “OUCH!” He heard her squeal. He saw her clutch her breast and then he saw her bleeding. The joy was short lived as she started reaching for him. He targeted her head and a whine and flicker of the lights. The second shot was away.


“AH!” She screeched. He hit her in the forehead just above her eye, but it was a glancing blow and he saw the projectile arc off into the air and hit the wall behind her. A whelp and bruise immediately began to form. He had hurt her, but it hadn’t stopped her. He was out of shots. A giant hand surrounded him or rather the structure he was in...



I let my heavy left breast drop from my mouth. This was it; like the climaxing crescendo of an orgasm I was about to finish my civilization off. I could see the tiny little people all running in one direction; away from me. I felt powerful and alive. I shimmied my shoulders allowing my big boobs to swing heavily above my capital. My nipples were swollen and sensitive. My pussy was dripping down my thighs. Soon I’d be laying in the city and feeding miniature skyscrapers to my horny and hungry cunt, but first I would dominate them with my bare breasts.


“That’s it. Flee, run for your lives from my big, giant titties. You can’t stop them. Nothing you have can stand up to them.” I taunted my neck tingling as I slowly lowered down onto them. “Your buildings crumble beneath them. Your vehicles flatten under them. Your tiny bodies squish from a fraction of their weight. You are nothing to them.” I told them as I felt my nipples, aureoles, and the end of my tits flatten against the ground and roll expanding out over my city. My eyes were glazing over. I wanted to savor this.


I stopped about halfway down and then I rose up again admiring the large boob shaped darkened areas of Divinity. This whole side of the city was running, in vain, to escape my massive breasts, but they couldn’t. They were little and my breasts were so very big. I started grinning and allowed them to sway more gently as I was deciding where they would land at next. Then something caught my eye. It was my statue or at least it used to be. At first I thought it might have toppled from my breast play, but it was transforming.


“What in the hell is going on over there?” I asked aloud genuinely curious. I saw it jerk back and recoil into place. Then I felt a sting on my left breast. My hand instinctively shot to cover where it hurt. I felt wetness. I looked down and removed my hand and saw red. The little fuckers shot me with something! Something, much bigger than they should have right to possess. My first emotion was fury. How dare they? I immediately leaned forward and reached for the statue.


Then I saw stars and audibly heard a crack. Immediately a sharp pan above my left eye. “AH!” I yelped. My fury switched to fear and then to action. I needed to stop that thing before it got off anymore shots. I grabbed it and broke it off its base and stood up.


I glanced down at it and saw that it indeed was my statue. It had transformed into some type of gun. It had shot the titties off the statue. Those bastards had to have built this into the design. Even my loyal subjects would have been privy to this little surprise. I was furious. I crushed it in my hand, then spiked it, and then stomped on it.


I looked down and saw a stream of blood flowing down my left breast and dripping off my nipple. I felt my head and there was now a baseball sized whelp above my eye which was quickly swelling shut. I felt tears welling up as I started to cry. My eye socket could be broken. I might be disfigured. If their aim had been better they might have killed me! The fury returned. “You fucking little bastards!” I screamed between sobs.


I lifted my right foot and stomped right into the center of the city where my statue had been. I twisted it for good measure. Then I saw a bright laser like light for a split second from the stairs. A moment later this triangular shaped drone-like device hovered down the steps and into my basement. “What the fuck is that?” I asked aloud.



Captain Archibald Maximus Stone was the first to arrive. The front door was shut so he simply ordered his ship through a window. It shattered, but the hull was strong and the gigantic glass shards just bounced off. As the ship hovered through what appeared to be the living quarters a communique came through. “Neutralize the threat without permanent damage if possible, but evacuate Lilliputians by any means necessary.”


He folded up the printout and put it in his shirt pocket. “We have our orders. Paralysis drones on standby. Status of lasers?” He ordered and asked. “Lasers are at 100% and p-drones standing by.” An underling reported. “Warm-up the rail guns.” He commanded as the ship hovered to a door that should lead to the basement. It was closed.


“Cut the latch and push it open commander.” The captain ordered. “Eye sir, lasers to eighty-six, seventeen, and two and burn to eight-six, thirteen, and two.” The commander said. No sooner then he finished then a brilliant blue-violet beam shot forth between the door and the jam and cut the door latch right off. “Ahead and down slow.” The captain said. The ship lurched forward pushing the basement door open and descending into the basement.


As the ship lowered a giant woman came into view. She was naked and looked to be injured. “You fucking little bastards!” She screamed and then she just stomped a foot into the center of what appeared to be a Lilliputian city. There was a gasp from the bridge crew as she did and then she looked up at them. “What the fuck is that?” She asked. The captain was stone faced. He turned to his commander and said, “Rail guns. Drop the bitch.”



Rachael was crying as she witnessed her sister rip the giant weapon from the ground, spike, and then stomp it. “That was our last hope.” She said to her husband. “Its OK.” He said hugging her. He didn’t believe it himself. They were surely going to die now the only question was how. He figured she’d just step on them given how badly she was injured; at least their deaths wouldn’t serve her sadistic sexual desires.


“Hold on.” He said squeezing Rachael tight as he saw anger in the goddess’s bludgeoned face. “You fucking little bastards!” She screamed and sure enough her huge foot landed in the center of the city and the shock wave knocked them both on their asses despite being on the outskirts. No building fell near them but they could see dust moving toward them from where the buildings had surely fallen.


“What the fuck is that?” He heard. George looked up the length of a long colossal leg past the giant ass and hairy cunt and between the huge breasts one of the dripping blood and saw her gaze was drawn off in the distance. He followed it and saw a triangular wedge shape just before the dust cloud enveloped them. He held onto Rachael tight as violent tremors struck and knocked them to the ground. He covered his wife with his body to shield her in vain from the tons of woman no doubt about to step on them.


...


Eugene couldn’t believe his eyes. Four projectiles tore through the goddess as if she were paper and exited her leaving gaping holes. Fortunately, she toppled instead of crumbled to the ground and most if not all of her mass fell away from Divinity. Perhaps a foot still lay in the outskirts, but that was it. He was hitting the controls to make for the Lilliputian warship when he saw a Brobdingnagian swat member come down the stairs and halt.


“They killed her!” He yelled and he drew a pistol and aimed it at the ship. A bright blue laser sliced the pistol in two and severed a finger and thumb in the process. The giant screamed and held his mutilated hand up to his face as if in shock.


Another came down and saw what happened and lunged at the ship, but fell to the ground suddenly as if he were a statue. A third came down and pulled a giant club out and started to swing it, but was hit with three rounds of whatever killed the goddess and fell backwards against the steps clutching his thick vest.


Finally, he heard a woman’s voice yell, “Stop! Don’t! We’ll leave just let us get our wounded.” She said coming quickly down the steps and checking on the giants. She just looked over at the goddess and didn’t bother to head over there. He saw two more triangular shaped ships descend into the basement. The giant woman in swat gear looked at them nervously as she helped the wounded up.


She spoke to the ships. “I’m going to have to send some guys down to get those two.” She said nodding at the swat member laying motionless beneath the first ship and the Goddess. “Please, don’t shoot at us.” She said. The outside of all three ships flashed green. Eugene immediately headed for the first ship calling out on the radio. “Mayday, mayday. This is Eugene Codswallop I need assistance.”


“We hear you Eugene fighter escort will guide you to hanger five at the rear of the ship. Remain on your present course and speed until they arrive. Do you copy?” A voice ordered and asked. Eugene laughed joyously. “Yes! Yes, I copy. There are survivors. I organized an evacuation. I’ll provide the locations.” He said. “Roger, Eugene. We have transport ships on the way. We’ll get all the survivors out of here ASAP.” The voice assured him.