- Text Size +

 

Chapter 13: Final Preparations

 

Jared quickly used the time he bought with the lasers to the eyes trick to relocate his fighter behind her. He had to maintain line of sight with her head in order to to talk shit to her which would be pivotal to extending the amount of time his life bought for Harold and the rest of the population of the basement civilization.

 

It was a good thing too because she swatted blindly in front of her a couple of times while her vision returned. Her huge titties jiggled alternately exposing side boob to him as they swayed from her blind swats. He needed to see what his communication range was. He flew away from her maybe one of her body lengths away. He put her ear in the target and spoke, “Hey you Broby-bimbo, how’d you like that laser in the eyes? It’s strong enough to cut one of us in half. I wonder if it will do any permanent damage, eh?”

 

“You better hope I swat you because if I catch you alive I’ll take my time and get creative. How about I put you in a bottle and suck on it until you turn inside out?” She asked. She was trying to scare him, but it didn’t work. He was glad she could hear him and was getting worked up over him.

 

He at least had 7 miles of audio range. He had a couple more tricks up his sleeve, but his best weapon was the fact he could talk with her and she couldn’t silence him. If he could get into her head he could drag this out and the longer she spent on him gave his people more time.

 

 

John, Eugene, and the commander of the Lilliputian commando unit were on a conference with Rod and Harold over in Divintiy. Rachel and Todd sat off in the back ground and listened in. “Look, just because Jared wants to personally take down the Goddess doesn’t mean we have to go along. Evacuate and survive until the cavalry arrives.” John pleaded.

 

“What exactly is the cavalry?” Rod asked the skepticism dripping from the question. “Major Patterson, do you mind filling Rod in?” John asked and looked over at the Lilliputian commander. He couldn’t believe Jared hadn’t told his lackey all this. Probably figured it didn’t matter to the plans he had put in motion so why bother.

 

“The Brobdingnagian swat team has been expedited and will come at dawn.” Major Patterson stated. “Hmmmppppfff, like we can trust that.” Rod muttered. “We thought the same. Once we learned of the situation here we got into contact with base and they’ve dispatched a kill ship.” He said. “When does that arrive?” Rod asked. “Two hours, probably less.” The major answered. Rod looked thoughtful on the screen.

 

“They’ll be too late.” Harold stated. “Come now Harold, two hours is nothing.” John said. “Its more than enough time for her.” Eugene added. “This is senseless. Why do thousands of soldiers and airmen have to die needlessly? We could even use that hardware to get more of our people into hiding.” John added.

 

“The civilian population has been directed to evacuate already. Those soldiers and airmen are buying them time.” Rod said. “What? Extra seconds? Minutes maybe? This is madness!” John exclaimed in exasperation. “I’ve never been in favor of this stupid coupe, but while we haven’t harmed her we have slowed her down without her realization of that fact. She stops and toys with an army when she sees one in front of a town before destroying the town. Those add up. Combined with the sedative gas it gave me enough time to prepare our primary defense.” Harold stated.

 

“Its ready?” Rod asked surprised. “It is.” Harold said calmly. “Give us the soldiers and trucks at least, Rod. Keep what air forces you have left and let us use the Divinity personnel carriers to help evacuate people.” Eugene said. “I have very little aircraft left and only civil defense personnel. I’ll need those.” Rod stated. “No you won’t.” Harold interjected. “The weapon will work or it won’t. Having those extra ground forces will be meaningless.” He finished.

 

Eugene could tell Rod was still unsure. “Rod, keep the tower turret operators and their re-loaders and let us use the rest. I’ll even send you the location of some warehoused aircraft in Divinity I was saving for a rainy day.” He said. “Eugene, you corrupt bastard. Jared would have shot you on the spot.” Rod retorted. “You want the aircraft? Give us the ground transports and soldiers.” Eugene said. “Fine.” Rod spat.

 

 

I rubbed my eyes. They were itchy and dry now. The work of that laser no doubt. Where did that little twerp go? I turned and scanned the room. My eyes caught some movement. There he is. I decided to sneak up on him. He had been able to dodge my hand when he knew it was coming. This time I’ll surprise him. I kept stealing glances as I moved erratically pretending to look for him, but always moving closer.

 

He was in arms length. I swiveled toward him and clapped my hands together and simultaneously yelled, “Gotcha.” I opened my hands and didn’t see anything which didn’t necessarily mean much they were so small. Then I saw movement. He was between my tits. I had overreached for him and missed. I crunched my arms and shoulders together in an attempt smash him with my boobs.

 

I slowly relaxed and looked between my breasts for a little squashed fighter plane on their surface, but he wasn’t there. I saw him diving down the length of my body he was approaching my pelvis. I tried to swat at him, but my own big tits betrayed me. I have used them many times as weapons of seduction or destruction, but this time their bulk knocked my swing off target and my fingers grazed my thigh as his little ship disappeared beneath my crotch.

 

 

Jared watched her pretending not to notice him. He saw her side glances. He knew what she was planning, but it still may not matter. She was so big he might not be fast enough. Her huge tits telegraphed her attack. A ripple of energy whipped across their massive gelatinous surface as her muscles swiveled her torso towards him. As soon as he saw her hands turn up and her arms begin to raise he knew she was trying to crush him with a clap. He expertly tapped the controls forward.

 

BOOM! It was like thunder right behind him. He didn’t mean to fly between her tits, but he hadn’t counted on the shock wave from her clap. It pushed him forward more than he intended. He put the craft into a barely controllable dive. He just hoped he could escape her boob canyon before she realized where he was. Sure enough the fleshy walls started closing in. POW!

 

This clap was less powerful and much more helpful. The burst of air that squirted out from the bottom of her now compressed breasts added to his velocity pushing him rapidly down her body. He leaned into it and hoped he could get out of sight before she realized he was still alive. He saw dark curls approaching and skimmed them. Just as he was about to curl under her pelvis he saw giant fingers swing by and smack her thigh.

 

The air turbulence caused his craft to shake, but he maintained control. He buzzed her pussy lips and then dove down her inseam instead of coming out behind her. He needed to be out of swatting range even if it meant he was closer to her legs than he wished to be. When he got below her knee he raced it out to her side in an attempt to put some distance between them.

 

He saw he huge leg lift and her body pivot to look for him. He was still below her knee level, but he turned the craft around so he could taunt her some more. Her giant ass was still quivering a bit from her abrupt turn. “Damn it.” He heard her say as she looked intently for him. He targeted her ears. “Can’t see me, eh? You’re blind, stupid, and slow. No wonder you play Goddess with us. You’re a sad loser Brobdingnagian with a capital L.” He insulted.

 

 

“Damn it.” I cursed aloud. I stepped to the side and spun around and expected him to be right behind me, but I couldn’t see him. I scanned the area around my hips. “Can’t see me, eh? You’re blind, stupid, and slow. No wonder you play Goddess with us. You’re a sad loser Brobdingnagian with a capital L.” The voice said to me. Fuck him. He wants me to argue with him. I’m a goddess. I’m above that and above him. I’ll make him come to me.

 

I walked slowly, but deliberately over to Chobra my third largest city. I wanted them to feel every foot fall. I wanted my curvy hips to swivel, my huge tits to bounce, and my sexy ass to quiver and I wanted everyone to see, but especially him. “You’re one insignificant insect. I have a civilization to destroy. Stop me if you can.” I said nonchalantly.

 

I stopped and planted my hands on my hips with my legs slightly spread in a power stance and looked down at Chobra. As usual the town militia had been mustered to meet me. “Look its another army. How boring.” I said and I lifted my left foot and slowly set it down on top of it. It wasn’t a stomp and it wasn’t fast, but it was deliberate. I made sure I covered them all before stepping on them. I then twisted slowly as if putting out a cigarette.

 

“What no air force? Oh that’s right. They all crashed into my titties earlier. All except for one annoying little dip shit, but he doesn’t matter.” I taunted. “Well, Chobra, its your turn.” I said in an understated tone considering what I was about to do to them. I slowly moved my right foot above the town planted the front half of it down inside of it and wiggled my toes. When I finished no stricture in the city left standing was above my toe. All the buildings had fallen.

 

I then brought my left foot in and planted it completely next to my right, but a half a foot length further forward so it was entirely on the city. I then lifted my right and planted it next to my left foot. Looking down at the city from above there was little lift, but some outskirts. I jumped and when I landed those were gone too. I smiled. How did we ever lose any battles to these insects. “Whoops. Looks like you lost another city general douche bag.” I said snickering at my insult.

 

 

No one had any illusions. They all knew this was a one way mission. Still there were no deserters. Everyone bravely stood with weapons ready and in formation in front of the main gates of Chobra. When Jeffery had signed up he had assumed it would be fighting insects and the occasional spider off. He had seen some of those and always emerged victorious and unharmed. This would not be the case this time.

 

He never imagined he would have to defend against the Goddess his savior. He still couldn’t believe she was doing this, but his eyes and ears witnessed and heard it happening. When shadow fell above him he looked up and trembled. He was resigned to his fate, but seeing her looming above them with her hands planted on her curvy hips kicked in his adrenal system.

 

She was so big and she had already destroyed, no, humiliated and toyed with the combined might of the regular army and air forces. Maybe the minute or two she would spend toying with them would save more lives elsewhere. How would she do it? Would she drop those huge round tits of hers on them? Sit on them? Her ass would probably cover all of them and the city behind them. His eyes were drawn to her huge pussy and full dark bush. Would she feed them all to that?

 

“Fire.” The command came. All the artillery they had went off at once and the soldiers all started shooting with their rifles at will. All that noise was completely drowned out by the voice of the Goddess. “Look its another army. How boring.” The second to last thing Jeffery saw was the face of the Goddess.

 

It was not angry or lusty. It was studious as her eyes meticulously guided her city sized foot above them. No part of his militia escaped the shadow. The muzzle flashes pierced the eerie darkness illuminating the thousands of living beings fighting against her. An instant later all light of the this world was gone.

 

 

“Whoops. Looks like you lost another battle general douche bag.” She said laughing. Jared targeted her ears. “Thanks for that proof of genocide for my cameras. This will work nicely for the prosecution at your trial.” He lied. Jared had no cameras and even if he did what good is prosecuting her if she successfully kills everyone. Let John make the documentary of her demise. Jared preferred a more active role.

 

His ruse looked to have the intended effect she turned in his direction and was scanning for him again. He didn’t have anything that could do any real damage to her, but Harold did out fit some of his missiles with a special concoction and he had his lasers and acid tongue. Those would have to do. He accelerated towards her face and started firing the lasers at her eyes again and prepped the missiles.

 

She shut her eyes and started swatting blindly again missing by a mile. He was too close to her face for her hands. He let loose a volley of the special missiles and they exploded right on her upper lip and then banked around the side of her head. He heard loud sneezes from the Goddess and started laughing. “Harold you smart son of bitch: pepper gas.” He said. Jared ascended some and kept flying away from and behind the Goddess. He swung wide and aimed his communication sight at her ears again.

 

 

I shut my eyes after one of them was flashed with a laser. I kept them shut as I waived my arms in front of me. I then got a whiff of something weird and shortly after started so sneeze violently. One, two, three times, “Accchhhheeeeee!” I sneezed thrice in rapid succession. I opened my eyes both of which were watering and now my nose was running. How was this tiny little fucker doing this to me?

 

“Missed again you giant bimbo.” His annoying little voice resonated in my ears. It sounded like it was coming from behind me so I turned. My eyes were open even if one of them had some phantom lights dancing in them from that laser. They were flashed again. I immediately shut them. Then the smell and I started sneezing again. “Ahahahaha, I can do this all day bitch.” The voice said.

 

I screamed and started swinging wildly and rapidly in all directions. My eyes were shut, but I was covering a lot of area. Whipping my head and arms around making sweeping swings of the air around me. My tits were swinging and slapping off each other audibly. Good. The more appendages pushing through the space around me the better my chances of crushing that little fighter.

 

 

Jared was actually enjoying himself. The Goddess was almost helpless to his adroit aerial assaults on her and he was letting her have it; strafing her again with the laser and letting loose the pepper missiles. He flew wide again and banked for another pass flipping on the communicator, “Ahahahaha, I can do this all day bitch.” He said as he accelerated in for another pass.

 

She started counter attacking with a fury he hadn’t yet seen, but he was good and deftly avoided her sweeping arms and hands. She had her eyes shut so he banked around her head and would hit her on the next pass. That’s when the ship started to shake and come apart. Her hair was his undoing. Her strands were whooshing through the air like a net designed to ensnare him. The strands damaged the wings beyond repair and he was out of control. There was only one thing to do: eject.

 

 

I wiped my eyes and sniffed my runny nose and tentatively looked around. I couldn’t believe it. I was actually fearful of where he would strike from next, but that’s when I saw it. Like a tiny piece of confetti it descended slowly; first at eye level, then nose, then mouth. A little parachute. I smiled devilishly as I slowly leaned in and focused and as much practice as my eyes had with my little subjects I could see him.

 

“Well, well, well. What have we here.” I stood back up straight and delighted how my movement induced air currents sent my little rebel assailant into a tizzy of motion rising a bit before descending again. Seeing him so small and helpless floating slowly in front of me made me feel big and all-powerful once again. Not surprisingly I could feel my titties tingling and my nipples swelling to maximum size putting large buildings in my civilization to shame much less this single puny man.

 

I pondered his fate. I was used to meting out punishment on entire cities. Anything I would typically do would be too quick for a single speck like him. Even sacrifices had time to think about what was coming for them. I wanted him to suffer. He needed to linger so he could fear his inevitable demise. But how?

 

 

Jared watched the fighter spiral down and explode on impact with the upper slope of the Goddess’s left breast. He looked up. The parachute was performing well and he was slowly drifting to the ground. His only hope was that she wouldn’t see him. It was a long shot, but possible. After all her vision was blurred from the laser and pepper attacks he had visited upon her moments ago.

 

It was peaceful as he floated downward. He almost started to hope that he would survive this. “Well, well, well. What have we here.” Jared heard come from behind him. The parachute slowly spiraled and her huge face came into view. She was leaning in and her enormous eyes trained directly onto him. It was over. He was finished. She smiled devilishly before straightening up again which sent air currents up into his parachute violently converting his descent into a short ascent.

 

When he started descending again he noticed her watching him float slowly down in front of her body. A giant hand approached with an extended finger and thumb ready to pinch him, but then it retracted. She crouched and leaned in opening her mouth. So, she was going to eat him. Good. He’d be dead as soon as her massive tongue pressed him against her mouth or teeth.

 

 

Like a big fish slowly stalking a minnow I moved my mouth into position. I opened wide and then inhaled him. I didn’t know what would happen for sure, but I hoped and imagined that he would land on some lung tissue and live a day our two with plenty of air to breath in my lungs as my immune system or some other mechanical defenses dealt with him. Maybe I’d cough whatever was left up in a day or two.

 

Thinking of his demise put a smile on my face and I dropped my hands to the curve of my hips and turned around slowly surveying the remainder of my civilization. A lot of it was in ruins, but many cities were still unscathed. I glanced at the clock. I’d need to speed this up a bit. My apocalypse was well behind schedule.

 

“Its too bad I won’t get to spend quality time with each of you.” I said dropping my hands to my sides. I casually took a couple of steps looking from side to side and down at the towns still left. “Time is short and the end is nigh.” I said as I casually stepped on a small to middle sized berg the size of a dollar bill. I destroyed it with a single well aimed step. I let my full weight settle on my feet and looked down wiggling my toes.

 

Who would have thought the instrument of the Apocalypse for so many would be these freshly painted toes and increasingly dusty and bloody soles. I visited each remaining city with the exception of Divinity and stepped on them; all of them. I was methodical. In a few of the bigger cities I would have a little fun first and knock the biggest buildings over with my big toe before crushing it. In the smallest cities I would just use one of my big toes on and nothing else.

 

A little less than fifteen minutes later and I sensually strutted across my basement floor as I had done so many times before, but this time I was admiring the complete destruction I had wrought rather than the construction progress of my worshipers. There was only one city left. I walked directly toward it exaggerating each foot fall, titty bounce, ass quiver, and hip swing. My walk could talk and it said that I was enormous, sexy, and invincible.

 

When I reached Divinity I slowly circled it as I spoke to them. “You’re little war with me is over and surprise; I won. Did you really think any other outcome was possible? I’ve got twenty or some odd cities on my feet, toes, tits, or ass. I’ve got another few IN my ass, belly, or pussy. What did you accomplish? I guess you made me sneeze a couple of times and one annoying little prick got my eyes to watering, but here I am at the capital anyway.”

 

I stopped and dropped into a crouch resting my ass on the balls of my feet and allowing my tits to squash against my knees. “I wonder, did you save anything for capital defense at all? I guess I’m about to find out, eh?” Then I plucked a large building from an outskirt neighborhood and popped it into my mouth like a raisin. As soon as I did the whole city lit up like a Christmas tree flashing with light. “Goodie, you did.” I said smiling.