- Text Size +

 

Chapter 12 - Apocalypse Now

 

I felt cold and I opened my eyes. I yawned. Apparently destroying a civilization was hard work because I was groggy even after my little catnap. I was having fun in my role as goddess of the apocalypse, but I couldn’t help imagining my life after this. What would I do without my tiny civilization? My thoughts were interrupted when I noticed a minuscule helicopter above my nose and flying south. I opened my mouth and inhaled it with a single breath.

 

I couldn’t didn’t even feel it or taste it. It was just gone. I rose up and let out another satisfied yawn and stretched my arms up high and then out. I looked down at the rubble that used to be Merryville between my legs. I was sitting on the rest of it. I could always start again after the heat died down. It would be expensive buying on a black market, but I could enforce breading laws to encourage population growth; three females to every male. As these thoughts swirled in my mind I noticed a pin prick flash in front of my nose and another.

 

I looked down and to my left. It looked like just about all of the remaining military forces of my civilization had been mustered during my slumber. There were hundreds of little groups of soldiers and vehicles organized into scores of larger of groups. Just above those were hundreds of helicopters and low flying aircraft buzzing about. Then higher above that maybe shoulder high to me sitting as I was there appeared to be another few hundred faster moving aircraft: fighters and bombers I guessed. It truly was an impressive array of forces.

 

It might have been concerning but for the fact that I could fit all of them onto a small cafeteria plate. “Wow. Throwing everything at me, huh?” I asked. Then a thousand pin pricks of light burst forth in staccato fashion from the minuscule army below. I watched fascinated as the shells began exploding against my hip and outer thigh. A few explosions rose as high my left breast. I could feel nothing.

 

“That’s hardly fair now is it? Let me come closer so you can reach my head” I said and spun around to lay on my belly. I rested my boobs and elbows on the floor in front of the army and my chin in my hands. They never quit shelling. I just basked in their bombardment barely detecting anything as the shells impacted my face.

 

 

“Wow. Throwing everything at me, huh?” The goddess asked. “Fire!” Sergeant Masters yelled. His men flipped the lever and held hands over their ears as their giant gun on wheels exploded from one end and sent a huge shell hurtling at the goddess. A reload order was barked, but went unheard as other howitzers shelled the giant woman in front of them. It didn’t matter. The crew was a well oiled machine. Thirty seconds after the reload command they didn’t actually hear they were locked and loaded to fire again.

 

“That’s hardly fair now is it? Let me come in closer so you can reach my head.” She said and the giant bitch actually re-positioned herself so her breasts, chin, and face were right in front and above their formations. “Fire!” Sergeant Masters yelled. His trigger man pulled the lever lock and all covered their ears as the howitzer let out its low thump-boom. The sound reverberated through the chest of every man and woman in the crew and it was enjoined by hundreds of others.

 

Sergeant Masters chanced a glance up at her. The shells were hitting; all of them. She was so big they simply couldn’t miss. Explosions were visible against her tits, lips, nose, and even her eyes and she was just smiling through it all. She didn’t even blink. Sergeant Masters knew then they were in trouble. These weapons worked fine against insects and other pests, but they never had a chance against her. At best they were some diversion or delaying tactic. He hoped it was worth it because they were all going to pay for it with their lives. He shrugged at that realization.

 

“Reload!” he yelled and the crew started over again, but as they did he saw a shadow envelope them for a moment. He glanced up and her hand and fingers were hovering above and then a fifteen hundred foot-plus index finger descended. A polished fingernail some three or four hundred feet in length penetrated their phalanxes. He saw men and vehicles thrown into the air or scraped into paste as she drug it among them.

 

He could still see her face. She appeared bored as she smote them with one finger. They fired at will and the shells still found their mark, but they were just as ineffective as before. Sergeant Masters grabbed the radio, “We are having no effect. We need air support!” He looked up hopefully and as if on queue the helicopters and the air to ground fixed wing craft accelerated up and around her hand.

 

 

I let them get in another salvo before I decided to write my name. They were so feeble. Here were all these macho army men and women doing their level best to destroy me and I wasn’t taking them seriously at all. I admired my penmanship for a moment, but then my nose crinkled at the urge to sneeze. I held it. If I sneezed at this range the battle would be over and I wasn’t done playing yet. “Hold on for a sec…I...ahh….ahhh….” I quickly pushed myself up on all fours and turned away from them.

 

“Ahhhchhheeeeewwwww. Whew. There. Didn’t want to cause too much chaos now do we?” I said condescension dripping from my voice. I looked down at them from above. My giant titties were still swaying from getting up and sneezing. That’s when I noticed that in my haste to not obliterate my attackers completely from a sneeze I had swept the sky nearly clean of the helicopters and low flying aircraft. I noticed a few small explosions on my tits as my breasts continued to sway, but the frequency slowed rapidly.

 

“Oops. I’m such a clutz sometimes. I didn’t mean to smash all of your helicopters against my boobies like that. In my defense, these things do get in the way a lot. Any busty ladies down there will know what I mean I’m sure.” I said smiling. “Now where were we?” I asked as I slowly lowered back down careful not to crush my toy army under my big breasts.

 

 

The helicopters and attack aircraft accelerated upward. “Hold on for a sec…I...ahh….ahhh….” She said and the wind began to whip and blow as she pushed her massive body up on all fours and turned her head. In doing so her huge breasts slammed into our choppers and small fixed wing aircraft in the middle of the attack run. Her giant swaying boobs each about a mile long just obliterated most our air forces. They all just exploded against her swaying breasts which just wobbled slowly from side to side as if nothing happened.

 

“Ahhhchhheeeeewwwww. Whew. There, didn’t want to cause to much chaos now did we?” She then looked down and realized what she had done. “Oops. I’m such a clutz sometimes. I didn’t mean to smash all of your helicopters against my boobies like that. In my defense, these things do get in the way a lot. Any busty ladies down there will know what I mean I’m sure. Now where were we?” She said as she lowered herself down again bringing those titanic titties back to the ground in front of us again. The men looked at each other in disgust and turned to Sergeant Masters who barked, “Light that giant bitch up! Fire!”

 

 

It was such a remarkable little army. The little cannons would fire and then then rows of tanks would follow suit. All the while the remaining helicopters and fixed wing craft were strafing me. Occasionally I’d catch an aircraft or especially strong shell in the eye causing it to itch, but a blink later and it was as good as new. I crossed my feet together and bobbed them up and down behind me as I took the best shot the army could muster right in the face.

 

It was a shame I was going to have to draw this battle to a close, but how to do it? I could step on them, but that was too boring and I had done a lot of that already. I could piss on them. It would certainly do the trick, but the thought of mopping up a puddle of my pee later didn’t sound appealing. I could sit on them, but even that was more effort than I wanted to expend on them.

 

“Well, as fun as this is I have more cities to smite. Which tit would you like to be crushed with? Left or right?” I asked rising up and allowing my big boobs to hang above them slowly wobbling. “All you tough army guys down there, I bet when you played with your wife’s titties last night you didn’t realize you be getting crushed under a single giant titty today did you?” I taunted. “Awww, you’re ruining it. Don’t go retreating now.” I said as I dabbed my left nipple into a division that had broken off from the main group utterly obliterating it.

 

“You’ve been so brave and it won’t save you anyway. You’re to little and my boobs are soooo big I can fit you all under just one of them. Fine, you’re going to run anyway, eh? Well, you asked for it.” I said dipping my left boob down until it pressed flat on the floor and spread out beneath me covering all of them. I took a deep breath. This was power; witnessing a professional army of thousands fleeing from my big fat titty and then crushing them; ALL of them with it.

 

When I lifted back up the vibrant writhing army was motionless with only a few fires visible. I lowered down so my eyes were just above it to survey the damage. It was total. I saw flattened little vehicles and soldiers everywhere. I lifted up and admired my swaying boobs. They looked just as they had a moment before; just normal boobs if on the big side. Nothing visible to indicate that one of them snuffed out the majority of the ground forces of my civilization. It was not surprising my nipples were now fully erect and my pussy was dewy.

 

 

Julie finally made it to the opening. It wasn’t as nearly high as it was wide. She looked back inside and saw the building was wedged against the floor and ceiling of the cave she had just climbed out of. She was perplexed by the strange limbless trees she found in front of her and sprouting from the vertical. A massive earthquake began shook her out of the confusion about her surroundings and into self preservation mode.

 

She dropped flat on the ground and subsequently heard a series of loud pops. She looked back into the cave and could just make out that the building she had climbed out of was crumbling. The walls pressing and moving against it. In no time at all it disappeared completely replaced by what appeared to be a new smaller wrinkled cave mouth, but before she could process that image her orientation began to change.

 

The ground she was laying on went vertical and she slid a short way before it was flat enough to stop her motion. She stood up and saw that the small cave that collapsed on the building she had escaped from was now vertical and familiar. Her heart started beating fast and she turned to run. After not more then ten steps the horizon opened up and she found her self looking down tens of thousands of feet.

 

Flanking her field of vision were two giant naked female legs which went on forever to the ground where enormous feet with red painted toe nails sat flat on the ground. “Oh my god. Oh my god.” Julie said in quick succession panicking as she slowly turned around and looked up. Those strange trees were dark public hairs and she could see many more twisting and curling off in random directions covering the outside of two plump lips.

 

High above a pink hood and knob as big as building peaked at her over the natural curve of the cliff-like lips. She looked back from the way she came and clearly glistening now two wrinkled inner lips pulsed or otherwise fluidly moved in response to erotic thoughts playing through its owner’s mind or movement of the giant legs and hips it was framed with in and sat upon. Julie screamed.

 

 

“Gerald, they’re telling everyone to evacuate the cities and flee into the forbidden zone now.” Melinda yelled at her husband through the phone. “OK. Grab some food to carry and then go...I know. We’ll find each other don’t you worry. Go toward the wall opposite the throne. I’ll look for you there.” He said his voice traveling through the electric signals back to Melinda in the next city over just over a mile away.

 

Gerald grabbed his lunch box and work jacket from his locker and headed down out of the sky rise he was helping build. He saw the Goddess some miles away and counted his blessing that her gaze hadn’t turned toward the twin cities of Gibbons and Haddock. These were mid-sized bergs located about a mile apart. The sports team’s were the fiercest rivals in the land probably because of their extreme proximity.

 

“We need to: speed...things...up.” Gerald heard her voice say and then felt tremors of increasing strength. When the shaking stopped he looked up and saw her directly above looking down at; well, it seemed like him. He had seen her like this a hundred times and he still looked away. He only looked back after she spoke.

 

“Even the end of the world has to...end” She said giggling softly. “No. NO!” Gerald yelled as he looked up and then shadow enveloped him. He glanced over at Haddock where Melinda was and saw shadow take it too. He ran faster then he had ever ran in his life. He was older, but he was in shape and could move. It didn’t matter. She was too big. First the light left, then the air, then the space almost at once. Then silence.

 

 

I slowly stood up and shimmied my shoulders causing my naked tits to jiggle and freeing them of any loose debris from the army I had just flattened under the left one. I glanced at the clock. The hour was getting late and I needed to move this apocalypse along. I looked down and smiled then said, “We need to...speed...” and I stepped on McHenry “things...” and then I took a big stride and stepped on Orleans “up.” I said as my third step obliterated Barbourville.

 

Smiling a stepped forward and simultaneously glanced over my shoulder. Three steps, three cities, three seconds. I then stopped and looked down. My twin cities of Gibbons and Haddock were right below me. I had almost stepped over them. I was about to just crunch them under my feet too, but a better idea popped into my mind. There are full moon’s, harvest moon’s, blue moon’s and blood moon’s. I decide to add crushing moon to the list.

 

I smiled and said, “Even then end of the world has to...end”. I know stupid. I couldn’t think of anything clever. No matter. I shrugged and slowly sat down allowing each city to experience the full measure of my soft full ass cheeks before I crushed both: one under each buttock. At the last moment I slipped and my naked butt just sort of plopped down. I felt the cool basement floor and nothing else. I wiggled a little for good measure before I rose again.

 

“Hey! You overgrown whore of Babylon.” a voice insulted me. I looked around. “What? Who said that?” I asked a little unnerved. Was there an intruder? I instinctively cradled my big bare breasts as I looked around. “”Scared? Good. You should be.” The voice said. There was no one here. Then I saw it. A little craft slightly bigger than a normal stunt fighter. I swatted hundreds out of the sky tonight and hundreds more splattered against my titties just minutes ago. It didn’t seem possible, but the voice was coming from that direction and small is it was it was he only thing there.

 

I swatted at it and missed. It moved back quickly and suddenly. “You’ll have to do better than that Slutzilla.” It taunted me. Then I realized who it was. “Ohhh, its my little rebel general. Did they demote you? I mean the war’s not going well for your team at the moment now is it?” I taunted laughing.

 

“Actually, its going fine. You’re so predictable. As if we’d just hang out in the cities and wait for you to come crush us. What are you in you’re world? A strung out stripper? Maybe a stupid house wife or a ditzy diner waitress? You certainly know shit about tactics.” He insulted.

 

My anger rose quick, instinctively and my retribution was automatic. “Bye bug.” I said as I prepared to swat him out of the air, but just as I was about to unload a light twice as bright a flash bulb caught me off guard and I missed again. “Hahaha. Stupid and predictable.” The voice said. “I’m going to kill you!” I squealed in rage. As my eyes still saw phantom lights dancing in them.