- Text Size +

 

Chapter 11 - Calm Before the Storm

 

After Jared finished his cigarette he felt calm. Despite the military losses suffered during direct conflict with her during the revolt was going well in his estimation. Only a half dozen or so cities had been destroyed and the Goddess lay dormant. “Comm, get Harold on my screen!” Jared barked. “We have him sir.” An underling reported just as Harold's face was plastered on the screen. “What is it?” he asked annoyed.

 

“Have you been monitoring events?” Jared asked. “Of course. Get to the point. I've got ten things to do yet.” Harold demanded. Jared welded command with an iron fist, but Harold was indispensable to this battle. To be honest, Jared liked his frankness. “How much time do we got?” Jared asked. Harold looked to be muttering to himself Jared knew he was quickly doing some math.

 

“It depends on how much she actually inhaled, but probably 30-45 more minutes.” Harold answered. “Can we give her another dose?” Jared asked. “Yes, but with diminishing returns.” Harold stated. “Will you be ready with the weapon in time?” Jared asked. “If you let me get back to work I will.” Harold spat. “Fine. We're delivering another dose; concentrated this time. How much more time will it get us?” “Thirty more minutes tops – I need to go I've got work to do. Harold out.” The screen went blank.

 

Jared looked around the room as his underlings processed what they heard. “Our sacrifices today are not in vain! Some of the shells we've been using were laced with a powerful sedative. We're going on a bombing run to use the last of our stockpiles. That giant whore will be unconscious for another hour and fifteen minutes. You all know how smart Harold is. He has developed a weapon that will deliver victory for us. We need to buy him the time to finish setting it up; with our lives if necessary. Understood?” “Yes sir!” Yelled the group in unison. “Good! Now will someone get that yellow carcass out of here.” Jared barked gesturing at the man he had shot dead just ten minutes ago.

 

 

I had gotten the bed sheets and made a rope from them and was about to start descending the ledge of the estate when I heard a chopper. I looked up and found it. John had kept his word. I started jumping and waving my arms and racing away from the ledge. My big breasts were bouncing and slapping off my chest and each other wildly, but I didn't care. I was getting out of here!

 

The chopper banked in my direction quickly over flying me and then descending to land a good 50 yards further in from the ledge. I ran to it almost skipping. When I got closer a man got off and removed his helmet. Who was this man? I had expected it to be John; it wasn't. I wouldn't have been surprised if it had been Eugene or even somehow George, but a total stranger. I stopped.

 

The chopper blades were still whirling and my hair was whipping about. Another man leaned out of the chopper and motioned me to come-in shaking a blanket in the air with the other hand. Shit I'm naked. I slapped a hand over my vagina and used my other arm to cradle my tits. They might be strangers, but it was clear they were friendly so I ran to the chopper hopping on while trying as best I could to keep myself covered.

 

A man wrapped a blanket around me as I sat on a bench. The chopper looked to have about six guys on it. They were all clearly soldiers of some type. Two were piloting. One man was holding the handles on a big, powerful looking machine gun mounted to the side opposite that I entered. Another man was sitting on the bench. The guy in the helmet and the guy with the blanket rounded out the six.

 

The guy with the helmet crouched in front of me as the chopper began to ascend. “We're special forces. We're on a reconnaissance mission. We got your message. Help is on the way! Can you tell us what the situation is?” He said. I burst into tears.

 

 

Despite Carl's warning John had a convoy of trucks brought to the outskirts of Merryville. The Goddess's giant legs rose high into the sky above them, but they were in between them down past her knees. Her huge hairy pussy was looming off in the distance. Dormant. It was still glistening and looked to have leaked a bit from the earlier action, but heavy snore re-assured he rescue team.

 

As long as she didn't sit up and look down they were safe. It didn't take them long to fill the trucks with survivors. They were filling the last of the trucks when John heard aircraft screeching overhead. He looked up. There were four bombers flying in tight formation heading straight up the length of the Goddess’s body. He used his binoculars a closer look. “Jared still playing supreme commander.” He muttered under his breath.

 

“The last of them are loaded sir.” Carl informed him. “Alright lets move out.” John yelled. Just as his jeep started pulling off he saw a chopper buzz directly over head. This one was also heading in a direction that would take it up the Goddess's body, but its altitude was too low to clear her pelvis much less her tits. He lifted his fist ordering his motorcade to a stop.

 

He stood up and watched the chopper through bincoulcars as it continued and then rose up along her giant hairy vulva and then over it just grazing the pub tops and out of sight. “What in the hell?” He muttered refocusing the binoculars on the Goddess’ enormous furry vulva. There were hundreds, perhaps thousands of people trying to climb down off her pussy to get to them. Largely unsuccessfully he realized as he saw two bodies fall off.

 

He turned to Carl. “We can’t help them boss.” He said. John knew he was right, but it didn’t make leaving them feel any better. He banged his arm on the side of the jeep and his convoy carried its cargo of rescued survivors away to safety.

 

 

I talked myself out of the depths of despair some time ago, but reality was relentless. I was trapped like a hamster in a hamster ball. I could do nothing but wait and sleep. So I did. I slept. It was an uneasy sleep. A sleep of someone not tired, but with nothing else to do. A prisoner's sleep. Then I saw Rachael. She was laying on the glass looking down at me and smiling. She looked so nice. Her naked boobs were pressed flat against the glass wall and squashed beneath her. This made her aureoles look extra big. It was a good dream. “I don't want to wake up.” I said as I was being shaken.

 

There was a man in here with me now. He was putting a blanket around me. He was now guiding me out a hole in the glass out onto the stud. It was such a surreal dream and so realistic. I felt the cool breeze. I looked over at the expansive pussy and then around at the bush surrounding us. “Hey.” Rachael said. “We're getting out of here. Look!” She said pointing at a chopper hovering above us. “Oh that's where the breeze is coming from. It feels so nice. I don't want to wake up.” I said. The man helped me onto the chopper and then Rachael got on too. I just sat on the floor and looked at Rachael and smiled. I was going to enjoy her as long as I could before I woke up.

 

 

“OK. We've done our part now its your turn.” Said the man in the helmet. “We just need to follow that convoy we overflew. I bet anything John is leading it.” I told them. “You will want to talk to him and Eugene. Between the two of them they can give you all the information you need.” I said. The helmet man gestured to the pilots and pointed and then we zoomed off towards the convoy.

 

I sat down next to George who was being tended to by one of the other soldiers. Their medic I presumed since he was holding a bag up that was dripping into an IV. “How is he?” I asked. “He's dehydrated, but we're pumping fluids in him now. I brushed the hair out of George's face. “Don't wake me up.” He kept saying. “Honey, this isn't a dream. Its real. We're free.” I said to him. He smiled and then passed out.

 

 

Julie awoke and felt a sharp throbbing pain coming from her legs. It was an improvement from the numbness from earlier she figured. Her ass cheek was peaking out from her skirt and she pushed it down protecting her modesty. Even at a time like this her puritan values were shining through. Honestly, she was surprised to find herself alive at all given the title wave of debris that hit her. She just needed to determine where she was.

 

Glancing around she appeared to be on the floor of a high rise office building or what was left of it. Just about all its windows were out and it appeared to be leaning at an odd angle since gravity was pressing her on a desk that was on its side sitting on a wall. She heard a large creaking and moaning noise coming from the building around her. Through the broken windows she could see an opening maybe a hundred feet off in the distance.

 

“Hello is there anyone here!” She called out. “Yeah. I hear you.” A man’s voice answered. It was a good thing she covered herself she decided. “Where are you?” She asked. “Below you, in the next room.” He answered. She heard then saw a helicopter fly over the opening length wise. “We should try and get their attention so they can rescue us.” She suggested. He started laughing.

 

“They ain’t going to rescue us.” He said when he finished laughing. “Sure they will once they know we’re here.” She said. “We just have to get to that ridge.” She said. “You got amnesia or something? You do remember what happened that put us here right?” The man asked. “I remember the slutty Brobdingnagian woman sat on us and then crushed the city with her hands and then I blacked out.” She answered.

 

“Well, its probably for the best you did.” He said. With a good deal of pain she was able to move her legs. “You coming?” She asked. “Nah, you go ahead. I can’t move my legs anyway.” He said. “I’ll tell them where you are once I find help.” She assured him. “You do that.” He said almost in a laugh. She shrugged off his dourness, picked herself up, brushed debris off, and slowly began making her way to the wall of the tunnel she had found herself in.

 

 

I woke up in a bed and a hospital gown. I felt so much better than earlier even before I noticed Rachael was sitting next to me in some sweats and a T-shirt. She was smiling. I vaguely remembered being pulled out of my sadistic holding cell. “How?” I asked. “The Lilliputian special forces.” She answered. “The world knows. We just have to hold out.” She explained. “John and Eugene are in the other room talking to them now. They even got a hold of Jared and he is listening on the phone.” She went on, but she honestly had lost me about mid way through.

 

She saw my eyes staring right at her chest and smiled. She was wearing no bra and her brights were on. I could see the outline of each gigantic tit. They imparted stretch marks onto the T-shirt in the middle. At the end of each gigantic orb the dark circles of her large aureoles were visible through the shirt. Her long nipples dented the fabric profoundly in the middle of each darkened aureole. “I know, but its better than nothing which is what I've had for like forever it seems.” She said. “Maybe I like nothing better.” I responded.

 

“Even at a time like this.” She said shaking her head. She then looked over her shoulder and rolled her shirt up above her breasts and let it rest above them. “Now where was I.” She said and then finished debriefing me with her enormous titties hanging out in the open for my viewing pleasure. I responded in kind by pitching a large tent in my sheets. “Really?” She asked staring at the tent poll.

 

“Are you sure you’re healthy enough to be doing that?” She asked as she casually reached out and flicked at it with her fingers. My erection wobbled but then stood stiff again. “It sort of just happens for us guys.” I answered. “Well we can’t have your huge hard-on distracting everyone.” She said.

 

She looked around and then slipped her hand into the tent and stroked me to climax and then wiped her hand clean on the sheet as she pulled it out. “Satisfied?” She asked. “Very.” I responded. “Good. Its cold in here.” She said as she rolled her shirt back down over her magnificently massive tits. “I'll see about getting some food for you.” She said and then got up and left the room.

 

 

“Are we in position? Excellent. We’ll give her everything we have when she wakes up and then I’ve got one more trick up my sleeve. This ought to buy Harold and the strike force enough time.” Jared said into the command phone. He hung it up. No sooner than he did two technicians came over to him. “Its ready.” They said. “Alright lets suit up.” He ordered and then got up himself.

 

Five minutes later and they were standing before a specially designed fighter. It has a turret cannon on the front with fifty rounds of explosive shells, twelve missiles, and a fast charging pulse laser his technicians explained. Defensive measures include a smoke screen, ejection seat, and extra heavy duty construction. The controls are identical to the P78 which you flew in the Brobdingnagian wars.

 

“Can I communicate with her from it?” He asked. “Yes. We’ve installed special directional amplifiers. As long as you have line of sight to her then, yes. It will cause her eardrums to vibrate in resonance with your voice.” One of the techs explained. “Outstanding work gentleman.” Jared complimented as he donned a fighter suit.

 

His second in command burst into the hangar. “You’re not actually going out there are you?” He asked. “Yep.” Jared answered. “Are you crazy? That one ship is meaningless, but your command of our forces is indispensable.” His commander said seizing his shoulder. “Rod, you’re right that ship is meaningless even with all its bells and whistles, but she’ll make time for me when she finds out I’m in it. Then all of those bells and whistles might help me last five minutes; and those five minutes could make all the difference.” He explained.

 

“Send someone else. We have plenty of great pilots. We need you here.” Rod protested. “No. It has to be me. I taunted her earlier for a reason. You’re in command. Give Harold all the support he needs, but have an evacuation plan ready. If he fails then its time to run. Save as many as you can. If you split up into small bands and don’t congregate into large groups some of you may survive unnoticed until help arrives. Now get out of here. You’re place is back in ops command.” He ordered.

 

 

Jack looked out as they hovered above the giant nose of the goddess. The sole purpose of this mission was to report back when she woke up. It was suicide. If she saw them they were dead. If she didn’t and sat up they were dead. He looked out the other side of the chopper. Her huge breasts rose like mountains and out past that her knees rose up higher.

 

Down between those knees was the remnants of his home town: Merryville. He had friends and family there. Suicide mission or no if he could contribute in some small way to bringing this giant bitch to justice then it was worth it. He turned back around and saw the bridge of her nose, forehead, and eyes. Her nose wrinkled. Then her eyes popped open. Huge brown eyes that hadn’t seen them yet. “Lets get out of here!” He yelled at his pilot then he grabbed the radio to report, “She’s awake! She’s awake!” Jack yelled.