- Text Size +

Chapter 10 – Leave a sleeping Goddess lie


The military combat channels were still buzzing with traffic. Jared was drenched with sweat sitting in the command center. It had not been a good day. The Goddess seemed invulnerable to anything they had. To add insult to injury she was toying with them. At least she had stopped for now and it would give them time to re-group.


“Losses?” Jared barked. “Thirty percent of our air capabilities. Simpson, Bakersfeld, Morgantown, both Somerset's, and Merryville are completely destroyed.” An underling read from a report. Jared's jaw clenched. Merryville had been his home. He was pissed. He wanted her to suffer, but she was just too damn big.


“What is the largest ordinance we have?” Jared asked. “The RJ-50's.” The underling reported back. “How many do we have?” Jared interrogated. “Thirty.” The subordinate responded. “OK, dispatch half of them to Merryville with all the necessary support. Try to get her eyes. We'll only have one or two shots if we aren't successful in blinding her.” He ordered.



During the ride back Eugene and John had watched the onslaught of the Goddess and witnessed the pathetic resistance that their brethren had been able to muster thus far. John's men had long since retreated from the melee earlier. Deft at politics he took the opportunity to extend an olive branch to Eugene. Over Carl's protest John agreed to meet with Eugene in his base with no support from his troops.


Eugene had them put in a room for the meeting. “He locked us in boss.” Carl stated quickly noticing they were confined. “Of course he did. He's video taping too. See?” John pointed out. “I don't like it. We should've just dropped him off or better yet left him where we found him.” Carl lamented. “Not to worry Carl. There's no point in being enemies with any Lilliputian anymore and Eugene knows that.” John said looking up at the monitor and speaking to his captors more so than he was to Carl.


“Damn he's a conceited bastard.” Eugene said as he watch the feed from the room. “Shall we work them over and find out where the others are hiding out at?” A subordinate asked. “No, no. He's cocky, but he's also right. Come with me. We're going to see what he has in mind.” Eugene said.



How my sister had gotten the guest house equipped for our television channels I do not know. I clicked and clicked, but it didn't matter what channel I flipped to all of them were covering the same thing: the end of the civilization in the basement. I turned it off.


I could only watch so much of her lewd, methodical destruction. I searched the guest house hoping to find George, but of course he wasn't here. The bitch had stolen my husband and had no intention of ever letting me see him I'm sure. For someone so big and powerful she was very insecure.


After not finding George my next task was to see if there was a possibility of escape. I knew that the chances were slim, but I needed to check. So, I walked outside and went for a jog. I eventually came to the ledge of the estate, the drink coaster, which was the platform the guest estate was constructed on. It was a long way down: maybe 15-20 feet. I could use bed sheets to make a rope.


I took off at a run back towards the house. What I would do when I was down on the nightstand itself I hadn't a clue. I would cross that bridge when I got to it, but first, I had a rope to build.



The Goddess had done a number on the towns she had visited and I had a front row seat. Especially, at the last place she stopped where she just bull dozed the city with her hands into her loins and me. I was safe, of course, trapped in my clit stud prison.


Safe from physical harm that is. Who knows how witnessing so much death and destruction in such detail would weigh on my mind as time passed. I already had vomited twice. I didn't know what smelled worse, the vomit saturated air in my bubble or the smell of lust mixed with a tint of death that was prevalent outside.


I winced as another body hit my prison. Another poor unfortunate soul falling to their death trying to descend from atop the giant pussy that I was attached to. Or maybe they fell out of her bush who's to say. It didn't matter really. They were dead.


From the looks of it the rest of us would be joining them soon. I could only hope that was my fate. I feared that she had some other plan for me. From my position death seemed my only possibility of release from this hell I was in.


Slap! Slap! “Stop it!” I said aloud to myself. I couldn't let the situation I was in drive me crazy or to despair. However remote there was always hope. There's always a chance and I had to fight for that chance however small that I would get to hold Rachael again in my arms. This happy thought started to give me strength once again.



John had convinced Eugene that the only course of action for them now was to rescue and evacuate as many people as they could. The more people they could get away from the cities and into hiding the more might survive. Considering the devastation they had witnessed thus far it didn't take much to convince him.


“Its difficult to believe that anyone could survive any of the cities she's visited, but we keep finding them.” John told Eugene as he had just landed with another chopper full of people. John had focused his energies on running the rescue and evacuation side of things while Eugene managed the relocation and mustering what logistical support he could.


All of Eugene's secret warehouses that were to be used to enrich himself were now being given away. The irony was not lost on him.”You might save more if you visit the cities she hasn't destroyed yet.” Eugene suggested. “True, but so far we have been able to bring back full loads from the demolished towns. Plus if we get out of this every one of those individuals could testify against her.” John added.


Eugene just laughed. “She's never going to answer for this. We'll be lucky if we can escape with our lives.” He scoffed at John's idealistic notion. “If we can survive maybe we can be the first to get justice against them. If anyone deserves it she does.” John said. Eugene just shook his head.


“I'm a realist and this pie in the sky bullshit doesn't fly with me. Save it for your brainwashed followers.” Eugene shot back. John smiled. “Perhaps its too much to think our alliance in deeds would extend to politics.” He relented. “Let's just stick to the mission and we'll get along just fine.” Eugene agreed.


John walked over to the helicopter where Carl and the pilot were waiting for instructions. “Well we've hit every place, but Merryville.” John said. “No, boss, its too dangerous.” Carl immediately protested. The pilot was shaking his head. “We're not going there.” He agreed taking off his ear muffs. “She could wake up at any moment and swat us out of the sky.” He added.


However, John had his mind made up and he usually got what he wanted. “It will take us five minutes to get a chopper full of people. Years from now when we're telling stories about this to our grandchildren do you want to have to lie about how brave you were or would you rather be the real deal?” John asked. The pilot looked at him for a moment and put his headphones back on. “Get in! You got five minutes!” He said flipping switches and starting the engines.


They approached from the south. The Goddess lay on her back with one leg bent, knee in the air and the other flat on the ground. The altitude of their craft was about the height of her raised knee. Her arms were at her side and her dark hair was spread on the ground behind and above her head.


Her enormous boobs were trying to flatten and roll off the side of her chest, but they were so large, there was so much mass in each mound that despite the fact that they wanted to drip off her side they still had enough abundance to fill the vast majority of that space directly above her chest as well. Her breathing was heavy and she snored decadently without a care in the world.


“We need to land there.” John said pointing at the rubble that used to be Merryville. It literally was just a pile of rubble between her legs. Her legs were slightly spread and her giant vagina was right there for anyone to see. It was covered with dark curls, but the titanic twat itself glistened beneath still puffy and lubricated from her tryst with the town from earlier.


Her butt cheeks rested directly on the rubble. As they got closer they could see people in the rubble. Some were waiving at them, but most looked to be either digging or crawling down off the pile. They got closer still. She had rubble in her bush and butt crack, but that wasn't all. There were also people; hundreds, but more likely thousands on the humungous pussy looking for a way off. The giant genital grew exponentially the closer they got.


“Sadistic cunt!” John yelled. “We aren't going there.” The pilot said resolutely “We can't help them.” They got even closer. Her vagina was right in front of them filling their vision. Her leg and inner thigh towered up above them and the other leg went way off in the distance whence they came. The people stuck on the giant cunt lips were waiving frantically.


“Four minutes left.” The pilot warned. John hated that he had to leave those people. “Drop it down to the rubble.” He ordered. “Boss, if we land they'll mob this chopper there's too many of them.” Carl warned. “You're right. Just get us close enough to drop the ladder.” He instructed the pilot.


The pilot dropped them lower and the giant bush and pussy seemed to ascend and her giant butt came into view. There was rubble and people, some dead some alive, stuck within her crack, glued in place by her sweat. When they got close the ladder was lowered and people rushed it. When they got as many as they could aboard the chopper and on the ladder they began to ascend.


Up they went, the giant butt crack gave way to her hairy labia. They began to turn back to base, but the chopper stopped with a jolt. Carl leaned over the side. “The ladder!” He yelled. It was snagged on one of the dark curly pubs protruding from the massive fleshy vulva directly beneath them. Carl took out his knife.


“No!” John yelled. The chopper jolted again. “We have to!” He yelled over the chopper engines. He then cut the rope ladder just as John made it over to try and stop him. John saw the ladder fall. The thing may as well been made of people there were so many on it. It landed right in between her pussy lips.


At about the same moment as the ladder had landed the Goddess slid her bent leg down in her sleep. John saw the pussy lips close crushing anyone that survived the fall. Screams broke John's eyes away from the macabre sight. There was a man on the ledge of the chopper. He had been on the top of the ladder when it was cut.


Carl and John helped him into the chopper. John half expected him to be angry, but he was grateful to be alive. “Thank you.” He kept telling them. John didn't feel like he should be thanked for anything. With the ladder cut away the chopper was racing down the length of the Goddess's legs and back to the base. “We're coming back.” John told the pilot and Carl. Neither had the heart to argue with him.



Joseph's stomach felt uneasy as he approached. He was going the wrong way. He was a soldier in the artillery division. A full division of his comrades and him were being deployed to Merryville. Their mission was to take out her eyes. It seemed logical. Her eyes were probably the weakest point on her gigantic body.


However, he just couldn't shake the feeling that this would be his last mission. Seeing all of the civilians fleeing the opposite direction didn't help the feeling. Nor did witnessing the devastation she had unleashed getting worse the closer they got to her.


It wasn't long before they got near her head but her hair was all over the ground and preventing them from getting to the optimal position. He listened in as the officers argued about where to setup. “We can't go forward the path is impassable.” One said. “Then what do we do? Abandon the mission?” Chimed in another.


Joseph's hopes raised and his ears perked. “No! We're fighting men and we have a mission. I propose we setup over there and lob the shells over her shoulders.” Came the reply. “Its too far.” Came the response from the dove. “No, ballistics tells me we can just hit them from there if we aim right. Lets move out!” Ordered the hawk.


Fifteen minutes later and the artillery was in position just below her shoulder. They had called in air support to help them get the elevation and aim right. Joseph waited below with his gunnery crew next to the massive artillery piece that was as large as a two story building. If anything could damage her it was this thing.


He looked up. Her shoulder extended hundreds of feet up. Above that the side of a massive breast was suspended as if it would fall upon them at any moment, but somehow didn't. He could see it rising and fulling slightly with each of her breaths.


“We need to move a little bit back they're saying.” Said one of the officers referring to the aerial support team's recommendation. “Why? We go back any further and we might be out of range.” Another officer warned. “Yeah, but where we're at we can't clear the overhang of that gigantic tit.” Came the reply.



Jared watched the video feed from the aerial surveillance team. “We have movement.” Said one of the pilots. Jared's heart skipped a beat. “She's just crinkling her nose.” The other said. He calmed down again as he watched her nose twitch.


“Soon, bitch, soon.” He said to himself. “No! Wait! No! She's rolling over!” Yelled the pilot. Jared shoved the communications officer out of the way and picked up the phone. “Colonel get out of there!” He yelled into the phone.



The colonel had just heard the order when shadow enveloped him. He looked up. It was like the landscaping itself was transforming as the Goddess slowly rolled to her side. Her shoulder was rolling toward them soon to be followed by her giant breast. “Retreat!” He yelled.


Joseph saw what was happening and was in action before the orders even came, but it was no use. Her tit was moving too quick and it was too big. It reached a tipping point as she turned and the giant gelatinous orb accelerated exponentially slamming down onto them. No one even had time to scream. The titanic tit just plopped down crushing everyone from its imaginable weight.



Jared couldn't believe it. Just like that a full division gone. She hadn't even woken up. She was completely oblivious of the damage that her simple action inflicted. The chopper circled above searched for survivors, but he knew there were none.


He'd felt a woman's breast many a time. The soft flesh would expand and cover all of the ground leaving no place for his men to hide. Perhaps the softness would save them, but he knew that was just wishful thinking.


Were she smaller then maybe, but the sheer mass of those gigantic tits had crushed entire cities today. Even had his men gotten into a vehicle it would be flattened like tin foil under those Brobdingnagian boobs. The other one was even resting on top of the one that had flattened his men.


“We can't fight that! She's wiping us out accidentally in her sleep! She's going to kill us all!” An underling stood-up screaming hysterically. Jared turned and looked at him. “You saw it! She's invincible! We're all going to die!” He kept screaming and looking around. Jared pulled his side arm and shot the man in the head killing him instantly.


After the body dropped to the ground Jared looked around at his men. They were looking at him in shock. “Anymore quitters?” He asked daring someone to make a noise. No one did. “Good. Get back to work.” He ordered holstering his gun.


All his men dove back into their tasks with fear motivated enthusiasm. Half of them weren't even doing anything other than shuffling to look busy. He pulled out a cigarette and lit it. He took a long draw and exhaled slowly. He felt better already. Now, he could start thinking of what the next plan of attack would be.