- Text Size +

Chapter 9: Armageddon


 


I was so pleased to have my sister safe. I wanted to reward my loyal tinies who brought her to me, but what reward could I give in light of the coming apocalypse that I was about to visit upon my civilization? The answer just popped into my head: a quick death. Upon reflection it was obvious. I was going to have fun exacting my vengeance upon the treacherous tinies and the only thing I could do for the loyal subjects at my feet was to spare them the horror of the end of their world.


So, as I held my sister in the palm of my hand I lifted my foot and stepped on them: all of them. I exhaled and then spoke to my sister. “I'm going to take you to the guest mansion and leave you there. I'm going to be very busy for a few hours and then I'll explain everything then.” I informed her. Then I carried her up the stairs and into my room. I carefully set her on the nightstand.



“Alright let's see if there are any survivors.” John commanded. “You sure its safe boss?” Carl asked. “If there are any survivors I don't think they will be in a fighting mood, Carl. Yes, its safe. Lets go.” He said impatiently. Carl stepped on the gas and the vehicle accelerated into the midst of the carnage. The whole division of soldiers; men, vehicles, everything had been flattened to less than the width of a piece of plywood.


Amazingly they saw someone waving at them in the distance. Carl sped over to the silhouette on the horizon. John immediately recognized him as the interrogator from Divinity. Eugene immediately pulled his sidearm and Carl drew his nearly as quick. “Put it down!” Carl yelled. “I ought to shoot you John Claymore.” Eugene said.


“Really? And what good would that do? Isn't it clear that we have reached the end of the line with her?” John asked. “Eugene holstered his weapon. Carl left his pointed at Eugene. “Put it away Carl.” John ordered. “Boss?” Carl inquired. “Now.” John ordered calmly and Carl complied.


John got out of the vehicle and walked over to Eugene. “So, you rescued Rachael and got stepped on for your trouble.” John summarized the unexpected sequence of events succinctly. Eugene looked at him, disbelief still present on his face. “I don't get it. She's always been predictable before.” Eugene said shaking his head and looking around.


“You can't predict or control insanity. Having absolute power like she has had for so long would drive most anyone crazy.” John surmised. “Perhaps.” Eugene said thinking on it. “Care to join forces?” John asked. “To what end?” Eugene shot back. “Survival.” John answered. “Come on,we'll give you a lift back to your hideout and we can talk more along the way.” John suggested. Eugene nodded and hopped in the vehicle. He was still unsure about becoming allies with his nemesis, but he did need the ride.



On the way back downstairs I walked with a purpose. I felt my large breasts quaking as I descended the steps back into the basement. When I hit the tile floor I sat my hands onto my naked hips, paused for several moments collecting my thoughts, and then I finally addressed my micro civilization. “You fucking little traitors. I saved all of you from being eaten alive and this is how I am repaid?” I said walking about. I neared one of my cities: Somerset. “You turn me in.” I answered almost yelling and stomped my foot onto the town of Somerset.



The Somerset militia was a rag tag band of defenders if there ever was one. They had old equipment that didn't really work and old worn out uniforms from one of the larger city militias. The entire division was tense and unsure. It had never been called up before. The soldiers had no training and worse yet they were scared. That was Lt. Colonel Jesser's assessment anyway.


He looked over his soldiers and then took a swig from a flask in his jacket. He was truly a warrior, a fighting man through and through, but in a civilization with no enemies what place did he have? So, he took to the bottle and it eventually led his career here. Now they were in the fight of their lives and this is where he would participate from? He saw his men flinch and he turned around as she descended the last step.


He looked her up and down as she stood their and scanned the ground. Jeez she was a big bitch he had to admit that, but he had always bristled being under her control. He was a chauvinist at heart and a woman's place was below a man's no matter how big she was. He took a swig, tossed his flask aside, and turned to address his men.


“Listen you maggots! This giant bitch has told us what to do for the last time! If she comes near that town we are going to kick her big ass all the way back up those stairs! Understood!” She started to address everyone interrupting his speech. “I don't give a damn what she's saying! We are to hold the line!” He barked. He saw fear gripping the faces of his men as they watched her walk about behind him.


One of the men broke ranks and ran. The Lt. Colonel pulled his side arm out and shot him dead with out hesitation. “If you got a death wish then you go AWOL on me. I dare you son's of bitches! Do it and see what happens!” He yelled still holding his smoking pistol. Several more broke ranks. He fired killing two more before the rest of the platoon dropped their weapons and ran back to town. The colonel took out three more and also missed a few as they retreated further away.


“You yellow bastards!” He roared running to the former line and tossing his pistol at the fleeing mob. “Bunch of cowards.” He mumbled as he noticed shadow envelope him. In a lightening fast motion he dropped and picked up a semi-automatic rifle, turned, and started discharging the weapon at the approaching feet and shins now looming above him. He yelled obscenities as quickly as he flung lead at her. Strafing up her shin.


He saw her foot lift and he followed it discharging bullets into her sole. Her giant foot then slammed down right onto the town. A blast of air and debris knocked Jesser on his ass. His head hurt, their was a ringing in his ears, and he could see nothing because a dust cloud obfuscated his vision in all directions.


He slowly got to his feet as the cloud cleared and when it did he could see that the town had been leveled. There were no structures even above his knee. The Lt. Colonel felt wetness on his ears and touched it: blood. He tasted it and became angry. “You fucking cunt! Not on my watch!” He roared and quickly gathered three more rifles slinging them over his shoulder.


He stood again and looked up; she was still yammering on. He pointed at her. “You are going to die bitch!” He yelled and started jogging in her direction. He began chanting soldier songs as jogged. She wasn't going to overrun his command as long as he was still alive. Either she went down or he did.


...


They never had a chance. My foot almost completely covered the city and the very small part that wasn't covered was flattened by the force of my stomp for certain. I didn't let my stomp of destruction disrupt my flow, however, and so I kept right on walking and talking. “I have to destroy you now, you realize that right? This great civilization I have allowed you to build is evidence. You...you all are evidence against me now. I can't keep you around even if I wanted to because of what you have done.” I explained letting that sink in.


I noticed large numbers of gnat sized aircraft approaching and laughed. “Oh right, I forgot you were going to fight me off. Here, let me save your puny fighter planes some fuel.” I said smugly and stepped into the midst of the approaching swarm. I smiled seeing scores of pinpricks explode against my skin on my hips, my legs, my belly, and arms, shoulders, and boobs. I never felt them.


“I lifted my arms and held my hands at shoulder level, palms up, and did a slow twirl. “Do your worst fly boys.” I said stifling a giggle at their utter ineffectiveness against me. I let them pummel me for maybe thirty seconds or so before I got bored and sighed in exasperation. I addressed my tinies again completely ignoring the aerial assault against me.



Johnson dipped just in time to avoid crashing into her hand. He spiraled around her arm strafing her skin with his machine guns. He disengaged fire on her arm and yanked his craft up. One of her giant boobs was dead ahead. He could see the mountain sized tit in profile. “Fox fire one and two away.” He said as he launched two missiles at it. He watched hopefully as the contrails accelerated the projectiles ahead and exploded right in the side of the tit. His heart fell as he zoomed in close and could detect no damage. Was she moving? “Nooo!” He screamed as her tit flesh seemed to simply jump and snatch him from the sky.


“Johnson, pull up!” Yelled Masters. “Too late.” Responded Myers. As both fighter pilots witnessed the fireball that was Johnson bellow up from the side of the giant tit and disappear without a trace. “Let's blind the bitch.” Masters suggested. “I'm with you.” Said Myers, but before they could make their attack run she simply walked away from them.



“We have only a few short hours left together. I intend to make the most of it. In these last hours I advise that you reflect on the additional time you received. Remember, without my intervention you all would have been dead months or even years ago; be thankful for the extra time I gave you.”


My belly rumbled. I smiled and on a whim I walked toward the closet leaving the air force cloud attacking me behind. I had been so careful, gently treading for years, but now what did it matter? I simply made a beeline to the closet and retrieved some chopsticks from an unopened sushi set.



What could be done? Mary looked around for her keys. She had to get out of here. She was too young to die. She was only just 23 and had been here since the beginning. Oh how the goddess had changed. She was a lot more caring and nurturing in the beginning, but slowly almost imperceptibly at first she mutated in the monster she was now. Mary's mind took her back to those first days.


Everyone was so happy that this giant girl had saved them. They were all so grateful. Mary felt personal loyalty to her even though she'd never spoken with her...she felt almost like she was a contemporary because at the time the Goddess lived at home with her Mom just like Mary did.


In those early days they all built tents and shacks inside of her jewelry box on the empty shelves Mary remembered. The Goddess had never been too concerned about being nude as far back as she could remember, but for the longest time it was just casual nudity while getting undressed or into or out of the shower. A quick drop of the towel here or flash of bare skin there. The boys would talk for weeks whenever such an event occurred. Naturally, this pissed all the women off to no end.


She was so jealous at the time. Her and all of her friends were at the age when they wanted all the men to admire them. Mary had always had a nice body and so did her friends, but none boasted breasts the size of mountains. She often imagined what it would be like to have thousands of tiny guys drooling and lusting after her. It seemed rather appealing to imagine herself the goddess, but she had to live with the fact that she wasn't.


Mary found her keys and started down the stairs. She always used the stairs, it was habit. She was in great shape and intended to stay that way. She was getting married soon. On her way out she remembered how the Goddess first used to sneak additional people to the jewelry box sanctuary: she would save as many as she could off of used plates when no one was looking according to the survivors. Mary used to volunteer in the new arrivals ward; which at the time was little more than a special tent setup to process the newly saved people.


Mary and the others would gather at the appointed times that the Goddess had instructed them to be ready for the new arrivals. The giant doors would open and the cheerful face of their great benefactor would greet them. She would then unbutton her blouse partially revealing her huge breasts usually covered in a strained black lace bra.


She would reach down into her cleavage and pull out the same vial that she first had taken from the restaurant where Mary and most everyone else had been trapped. She re-used it to collect and smuggle out additional survivors. Mary, and everyone really, were so fond of this giant girl for risking her job to save them, despite her occasional lack of propriety. It was unheard of really for someone like her who was so much bigger than they were to give a damn at all about Lilliputian treatment much less do something about it. The fact that she was also a teenager, not much older than Mary herself, at the time made it even more appealing to young Mary.


Then one day the Goddess was crying for what seemed like a couple of days off and on. She had called in to work a time or two and from what Mary could gather her boyfriend had cheated on her and then dumped her when she found out. Mary's heart went out to her. If she could have consoled her she would've, but she wasn't much more than dust to the Goddess who wasn't even aware of her particular existence. After that the Goddess began to spend much more time with all of them. She began becoming more active in the day to day affairs of the growing population.


Mary thought it was unhealthy at the time. It wasn't much later when she informed them she was going to have her own place soon and that would mean she would have bigger accommodations for them. This is when the Goddess really changed. Before she only really interacted with them to bring more people or food or some other supplies. However, when she moved into her first apartment Mary and her people got an entire room for themselves and much more of the Goddess's attention.


The Goddess bought communications equipment that allowed Mary's people to communicate back with her. She would spend nights and weekends sitting in the room with them and helping them build their first city: New Hope. It was a sprawling city of shacks which was an improvement on tents, but nothing like they had now.


Mary reached the bottom of the building she lived in and went outside. She looked up and saw the Goddess naked in the distance talking about how she was going to destroy them all. How did it ever come to this? Mary continued her trip down memory lane as she made her way down the street in the direction of the train station where she was to meet up with her fiancee. Divinity would be their destination.


The Goddess would sit in the room in just her panties and bra and help construct New Hope. The men loved it. They were mesmerized by her mile long cleavage and massive boobs when she lay on her belly and helped move supplies around and otherwise admired the work done. At the time Mary was still in high school, but worked as a waitress.


The Goddess would chat with the construction crews she worked with, obviously flirting with them. Since her voice was so loud everyone could hear her side of the conversation. Mary remembered pulling up to her new shack where she lived with her parents who were both at work at the time and being confronted with a thousand foot camel-toe on the horizon. She looked up and the Goddess had her headset on as usual and was talking to some macho construction guys apparently.


Mary remembered the conversation well. “Whatever Carlos. You're all talk.” The Goddess said laughing and then taking a swig of her wine cooler finishing it. She put the empty bottle next to the six other gigantic empty bottles and then opened another. Mary stopped to watch curious at the spectacle she felt was coming. “I can so.” The Goddess said smiling down at the ground between her legs. “Alright, its a bet.” She said.


Mary watched as she turned up the newly opened bottle and began guzzling. Soon she started coughing and put the bottle down. It was only a little over halfway finished. She slapped her chest coughing one last time. “Yeah, yeah.” She said wiping her watery eyes. She then reached behind her back and unclasped her bra, slipped the straps off of her shoulders, and tossed it aside revealing her gigantic tits to everyone.


She then started laughing loudly. “Pleeeaaasssseeee, you couldn't handle these in your wildest dreams.” She said cupping her massive breasts and looking down. “I know. A deal's a deal. I can't believe I'm doing this.” She said removing her hands and giggling. She then began to shimmy her shoulders which caused her gigantic tits to begin to wobble, jiggle, and then sway to and fro. She stopped after a few moments and they jiggled to a stop. “There, you happy little guy?” She said leaning back and taking a swig and then she spit most of it in the air as she burst out laughing.


Mary watched and heard the droplets of wine cooler arch over land behind her. Somewhere some poor Lilliputian was now soaked with wine cooler. She let out a loud drunken laugh. “You are so fucking cocky.” She squealed smiling. “If you somehow found your way into my panties you'd last all of two seconds.” The Goddess said, successfully taking a swig this time.


“What? No, its perfectly normal. It's you...you're so fucking little you'd fall right in. Right, sure you would.” She mocked and took another swig. “You'd fall in and I'd never find you. That's right Mike he would so fucking freak.” She said smiling and listening. “Oh you would would you?” She smiled. Mary couldn't help but try and imagine what those guys were saying to her.


“I can barely see you and yet you somehow think your microscopic little dick could do all that for me, huh?” She said looking down incredulously. She took another swig. “You are so full of shit and I'll prove it.” She said and then stood up. She carefully slid her panties down her long legs and then tossed them aside. She was completely nude now and had one hand planted on her hip. “Oh, right, right, let the excuses fly Carlos. You talk a big game, lets see you back it up.” She said carefully sitting back down right where she had been.


Now there was a thousand foot pussy covered in dark hair on the horizon instead of a thousand foot camel-toe. Mary was shocked at how the Goddess was behaving, the lewdness of it was nearly too much, but she could neither take her eyes away nor stop listening. “Not so cocky now are we Carlos? Cat got your tongue?” She giggled.


“No, its not so big. It's just a normal run of the mill Brobdingnagan vagina. It's you, you're so tiny.” She said regarding it and took another swig. “How do I know?” She asked in feigned shock. “Well I've seen a few in my time. No, I don't make it a habit. Don't change the subject. I'm still waiting for that hour of power you were going to give me. Of course, if you're not up to the task I totally understand. You are just a little mite of a man after all.” She said smiling.


Mary guessed that the cocky construction worker was about to give up and admit that he was too little to please her. She was a little surprised to find her own crotch a little dewy as she sat in the car and continued to watch and listen. “What? A construction crane?” The Goddess asked and then burst out laughing. “Whatever help you feel you need is fine by me. Take your time big boy.” She said and took another swig.


After a few minutes Mary was about to head inside, but then she began talking to them again. “Still can't reach me, huh? No, I see you driving it around, but you're crazy if you think that tiny little thing could satisfy me. Face it Carlos, I'm way too much woman for you AND your little toys.” She bragged. “What? Give you a lift, are you crazy? You'd never survive even in that thing. What?” She asked shocked. “You guys are out of your minds. You all want to go hiking where?” The Goddess laughed dismissively.


At this point Mary couldn't take it anymore and she remembered that she quickly ran into the empty house and to her room where she pulled her own pants and panties down and began masturbating imagining herself the Goddess. She never did find out what happened to those construction guys or if they got their wish, but she figured they did. She snapped out of her flashback, because she needed to buy her ticket to Divinity and find Rick, her fiancee.


That was the first time that the Goddess had played with any of them sexually, but it certainly wasn't the last. Though she was always very gentle, Mary recalled, until she caught one of her little boyfriends cheating on her. Mary never thought it natural that the Goddess would get into these short relationships with Lilliputian men. She would be with one for a while and then dump him and switch to another.


However, one night Mary was awoken by a loud angry voice. Apparently, she had her boyfriend at the time followed and discovered that he was sleeping around on the side when he was supposed to be with her. “You little cheatin' bastard!” She blurted bursting into the room. She was completely nude except for the headset she wore. The whole nation was awake and trembling at her violent foot falls. “Jake, I know you're with that little slut.” She said and she stomped over to Mary's side of the city and loomed there for a moment.


“Don't even think you can hide from me either. I'll find you its just a matter of time.” She said and then she held up a large magnifying glass. The ground shook as she dropped to her knees and then began to scour the ground. She picked up a half a dozen cars before she found the right one. By this time the whole nation was outside watching, like gawkers watching a building burn.


“Well, well, well. If it isn't my boyfriend and his little two dollar whore.” She said looking at her finger and slowly lifting it to her face all the while smiling maniacally. “Its not what I think, huh. You mean you weren't sticking your little dick up her while I was at work earning for this entire fucking city?” She said angrily. “Shut up! It's too late to beg now.” She said. “Jake, I'm giving you twenty seconds to toss that bitch off onto my tongue. If you don't then I'll just eat you both.” She said and then her giant tongue emerged from her mouth and below her finger.


Mary remembered cringing at those words. Apparently, Jake followed his orders because the Goddess retracted her tongue and smiled. “I just squished your little lover against the roof of my mouth and its all your fault. If you hadn't cheated on me she'd still be alive.” She said to him. “No, I'm not going to eat you. There's only one thing to do with a piece of shit like you.” She said looking at her finger and standing up. “I'm going to flush your ass down the toilet.” She said and then slowly walked out of the room taunting him further as she left.


Mary shuttered at the memory. That was the first time she ate someone on purpose though there were rumors that a few people were inhaled accidentally a few weeks before. From that point on the Goddess spiraled deeper and ultimately became the person that everyone knew today: selfish, controlling, lewd, sadistic, and vengeful. Everyone did what they could to appease her and to keep her from getting angry. The Goddess's mood was paramount and monitored by all like the weather used to be when they had lived in the real world, because it was just as profound.


“Mary!” She heard Rick's voice call out to her from the train platform. She put those dreadful memories behind her and rushed to him. Just being in his arms put a smile on her face and gave her assurance that everything would be OK. The parallel between her own life and the Goddess wasn't lost upon Mary. While the Goddess descended the depths of depravity; Mary had built a wonderfully vibrant life based upon loving family, friends, and now her soul mate Rick.


She had wonderful reasons to live and she would. Her and Rick would somehow make it. They would get to Divinity and find a way. Her day dream was broken off by screams. “Here she comes!” A man near them shouted. Rick and Mary looked up. She was in the distance, but definitely walking straight towards them.


Mary looked up at her face. The Goddess wasn't looking down at them. Mary sighed, relieved. “Hon, we need to run.” Rick said nervously. “She's not trying to kill us. She's not even looking at us, see?” She gestured pointing toward the giant face. Rick still looked concerned. “Babe, I've been watching that giant woman since we were both teenagers if we were the target I would know.” She said.


Rick smiled. It was true. He had only been here a little over a year, while Mary had spent a third of her life here. “Well, I suppose if we're not going to run we should probably sit and wait for our train.” He said and so they walked hand in hand toward a bench as everyone fled around them. They made it under the platform roof just before the shadow consumed the entire city.


They never saw nor even felt the giant foot obliterate their bodies and the entire city of Fredricksberg in a single careless step. Mary was right, though, they did make it. They caught their train, just not the train that they had expected.



I held the chopsticks in hand and twirled to see what carnage my careless trek had wrought. I immediately noticed a foot print shaped area on the right side of my second largest city: Merryville. It was a large enough city that over 75% of it still stood, but the damage was still very noticeable even from my vantage point. Behind it there was a smaller town that looked to be almost completely flattened. While Merryville smoldered from the right edge the other city – Fredricksberg – looked flat and lifeless. I must have hit it square on with my foot.


I shrugged and walked back just as careless, but somehow avoided any carnage on the return trip. I re-entered the swarm. “Sorry about running off boys, but this Goddess of destruction business can work up an appetite. What to eat?” I scanned the ground and prowled slowly. The swarm did its best to keep up and was largely successful owing to my slow studious saunter.


I approached a medium saucer sized town: Bakersfield. I plopped my ass down right in front of it so that it was between my legs. “Howdy. I'm a bit famished. I'll be snacking on you for the evening.” I informed them and then I plucked the two biggest buildings from the town with my chopsticks and dropped them on my tongue. I pressed the morsel against the roof of my mouth, felt it crumble, then dissolve, and then vocalized my delight: “Mmmmmmm, delicious.”


I then took the next biggest buildings and the next in the same fashion. The chopsticks were clumsy instruments, but they were better then using my fingers and I was good with them. Still it wasn't long before all the sizable buildings were gone and the city lay in ruin. I was resolved to finish my snack, however, so I rose up and re-situated myself so I was on all fours with my ass sticking up high in the air and my face at ground level examining my food.


The city was mostly rubble, but was also teaming with tinies who had the good sense apparently to evacuate from some of the buildings that I had eaten before I had eaten them. “Don't worry I intend to eat all of you. You each will get the honor of nourishing your goddess and becoming part of my body.” I said smiling at them delightfully. I thought about licking them off the floor, but the idea of licking that much tile seemed repulsive.



It was pandemonium. Clair usually enjoyed her job, but it was such an impossible task today. She was a cop. Normally, she wrote parking tickets, worked overtime at department stores, or investigated petty thefts; now she had to try and maintain order over an entire block in the middle of Bakersfield. Oh, and the Goddess was destroying one city at a time.


There was no order. She found herself constantly directing scared, running, people. Where was everyone else? Was she the only police officer that reported to work today. She heard some shouting and looked to her left. She saw two guys wrestling and a woman taking merchandise. Her friend Melvin was getting looted.


She yelled and ran over toward them. The woman took off and the guy threw Melvin to the ground and turned to face her. They sized each other up. She was an imposing woman at 6'2, an ex-volleyball star in college. The guy was about a head shorter or so; probably 5'7 or 5'8. she guessed. She pulled out her billy club. He took off. She sighed in relief.


“You OK, Melvin?” She said putting her club away and extending her hand. Melvin took it and she easily pulled him up. He was a diminutive man maybe five foot nothing and ninety five pounds soaking wet. Just about half her own weight. “Yeah, but those thugs robbed me.” He looked up and complained to Clair. She sighed embarrassed that her large bust was practically right in Melvin's face. She couldn't help it. His small stature put his face right at the level of her chest and even her uniform and tight sports bra couldn't hide the fact that she was very busty. She stepped back.


“Well, you shouldn't be out here. Its too dangerous.” She said to him. “You arrest them, right? He asked. Then shadow fell over them. They both looked up. The Goddess was standing above them and smiling. She then dropped to the ground right in front of them.


“Howdy. I'm a bit famished. I'll be snacking on you for the evening.” She said and then two gigantic poles plunged down to the ground and pinched two tall tall buildings between them and plucked them right off their foundations. Clair and Melvin watched in awe as they were lifted up and dropped on the tongue of the Goddess. Clair immediately turned to Melvin. “Run!” She yelled. Melvin didn't need much convincing and immediately obeyed. He grabbed his cart and began pushing it in the opposite direction.



So, I pursed my lips, put my tongue behind the O shaped hole I formed with my lips, and begin sucking. It worked. Like a giant vacuum cleaner the debris and tinies were sucked into my mouth slamming against my lips, teeth, and tongue. I had to stop occasionally to wet my tongue and lick my lips, but after doing this no more then three times there was hardly a trace left of Bakersfield.



Clair and Melvin ran down the streets which gradually became more and more crowded with people as they realized that the Goddess was planning to eat all the buildings in town. It was horrific. Stone edifices were falling from the sky and killing people by the dozen and the Goddess was consuming entire buildings and killing by the thousands. Soon there were no buildings left. Clair and Melvin had made it to what would have been the outskirts of town, were any town actually left, opposite the direction of the Goddess.


Clair looked back and the Goddess was getting up. “I think she's leaving.” Melvin said hopefully still with his cart now pulling it instead of pushing it. But the Goddess wasn't leaving. She lowered her face so her dark brown eyes could more closely examine them. Clair didn't like the look in those giant eyes. Then the Goddess spoke: “Don't worry I intend to eat all of you. You each will get the honor of nourishing your goddess and becoming part of my body.”


All at once screaming rose up from the crowd of people between Clair and the Goddess and she noticed the crowd surging in their direction. “Run!” She yelled to Melvin who immediately began pulling his cart. “Leave it!” She yelled. She saw the Goddess form an O with her mouth and start sucking. The noise was incredibly loud. She saw debris and people stream up into the gigantic mouth.


Clair looked ahead and saw a ditch; a space in the tile. “Melvin!” Clair called and pointed ahead at it. He shook his head and they both pressed forward. Soon Clair was far ahead of him partly because of her longer legs and athletic conditioning but mostly because he wouldn't leave that damn cart.


She made it to the ditch, but looked back and saw that Melvin was far behind. The crowd was now surging around him. “Leave it!” she yelled again at him amplified through her hand funnel. She looked down. All she needed to do was jump down into the ditch and that would be her best chance. She saw her badge reflecting light from it's prominent position on her large bust. “Shit!” She cursed turning toward Melvin and running to him.


She quickly made it back to him. The wind was picking up around them now. She looked up. The Goddess's giant all consuming mouth was getting closer. She kicked his cart back and then grabbed him by the hand. “Come on!” She yelled as the wind was getting ferocious in strength. They ran, but weren't running fast enough. Melvin's little legs couldn't keep up.


The wind was so strong now, but they had only a little farther to go. Clair was practically dragging Melvin forward now. Then she felt him lift up. The change in orientation took her by surprise and the wind simply ripped him from her grip. “Nooo!!!!” She screamed turning she saw Melvin ascend skyward in the powerful jet of wind into the Goddess's mouth.


It was over. She was going to die: consumed by the Goddess like everyone else in the city. Then a running man bumped into her launching her forward; they both hit the ground. He stood back up and as soon as he did was lifted off the ground and to his death. She took note of that and began crawling. She didn't have much further to go maybe twenty feet. She saw others having learned that trick were crawling behind her.


The wind was so powerful. She heard screams as now even those crawling were starting to get lifted to their doom. She was almost to the ditch. She started to slide back and a couple of brave guys reached out of the ditch and grabbed her arms. They were pulling her to safety and then she felt her self get pulled back as a man and woman grabbed a hold of her legs: one to each limb.


“Let go of me!” She screamed at them. They were now completely in the air and clinging to her legs for dear life. The two guys were pulling and had her shoulders and chest down in the ditch. Then her shirt gave out and they fell back. She screamed as she was lifted back toward her death. Her hands grabbed the ditch ledge and bought her time.


One of the guys gave up, but luckily the other didn't and then reached up and grabbed her forearms, but she felt herself still lifting. The two people clinging to her legs were generating too much drag. If the man didn't let go of her he would be killed too. “Let me go!: She yelled to him. He simply shook his head no and pulled harder. It only halted her her ascent. Soon he would fatigue and that would be it.


However, she felt her pants slipping. She sucked in her breath and wiggled her hips. Her pants, shoes, and the two people clinging to her legs flew up into the Goddess's maw and she fell forward into the guy that hadn't given up on her. She lifted off of him and backed into the wall of the ditch. She pulled her knees to her chest and sobbed.


Clair was sitting there in nothing but a thong, socks, and her sports bra sobbing, but she didn't care she was simply grateful to be alive. The guy crawled over to her. “Hey, you OK?” He asked. She tried regaining her composure, but was only partially successful. She shook her head yes only whimpering now. “Don't worry it'll be alright.” He said touching her cheek.


The tremendous noise above them died down and then stopped. He stood up and looked around. “I think she's leaving.” He said. There were a few dozen other people in the ditch besides Clair and her savior and they were starting to get to their feet as well. “The name's Matt.” He said looking down at her. “I'm Clair.” she said wiping her eyes and getting up.


When she did she looked around trying to find Matt to properly thank him, but he had turned around and bent over to get her shirt or what was left of it. He turned and stood back up. “I'll guess you'll be wanting this back officer...” He trailed off as he turned to face her. She looked down. He wasn't much taller than Melvin, maybe 5'2” tops.


He was gawking at her big breasts, but it wasn't entirely his fault as they were right in front of his face. Really her entire body was perfection. He finally looked up embarrassed. “I'm sorry.” He said his face turning red. She didn't mind one bit. Clair just wrapped her arms around him and pulled him into herself and held him tight giving him the biggest boob hug ever. She was totally aware of his head resting on and between her tits, but she didn't care and didn't think he would either.


“Thank you.” She said finally releasing him. She took half a step back and put her hands on his cheeks bent down and kissed him right on the mouth; a kiss he returned to which he noted that she didn't seem to mind. He handed her shirt to her and she put it on. The buttons were all popped off, but it gave her a little more coverage. “So, Matt...” She said smiling down at him in admiration. “...you got a girlfriend?”



Satisfied, I rose up to my full height, licked my lips one final time, and rubbed my belly. Oddly, the city of Bakersfield, small as it's inhabitants were, had quelled my hunger quite completely. It somehow seemed fitting that since I had saved everyone here from being dinner that I return that destiny to them, but since I was now full I suppose the circle would only complete for a small percentage of the population. Besides, I had other desires that needed attending to as well.


Returning from my thoughts I noticed that the attacking swarm around me had lessened considerably too. They must have all crashed or went to refuel and reload I figured. In my examination a tiny little parachute caught my eye. I probably wouldn't have noticed it were I not looking just then and were it not so brightly colored.


I watched enamored as it gently floated from eye level to chest level and was delighted when it came to rest on my gigantic nipple. I acted quickly and snatched the chute off my swelling nub with my finger and thumb. I lifted it and turned my head so I could examine it with just my right eye. I could just see the itty-bitty speck of a man dangling from it. “Ohhh, well hello cutie.” I said now becoming cognizant of my quickly escalating sexual arousal.


I moved him out away from the one eye and dangled him in front of my face. “I bet you're a little stud aren't you? Wanna fuck?” I asked rhetorically. I had already made up my mind as to what to do with him. I smiled at him knowingly as I lifted the index finger of my other hand and gently deposited him there. I then slowly lowered him down along my body to below my pussy. I split my labia with my free hand fingers and pushed my index finger and him in. I dabbed a slick vaginal fold gently and then I removed that finger and allowed my labia to close again.



Masters and Myers had been stalking her for the perfect shot for better than ten minutes now. They saw their opening and made an attack run. Masters unleashed his missiles first. “Damn! She moved. They hit her cheek bone.” He said peeling off. “Missiles away.” Myers announced.


He watched one strike the white of her eyes. She blinked and the other three exploded on her eyelid. Her eye opened again: no damage. “Direct hit! It didn't even phase her!” He shouted just as turbulence from her blink hit his aircraft. A wing clipped a strand of her hair. “Ejecting!” Meyers announced in the com before being propelled by rockets out of the cockpit.


Everything was spinning as automated systems took over. The chute deployed and once that was successful the chair straps released and the chair fell away. He took a deep breath. He was so close to her and she was so big. She was staring right at him. She couldn't see him, could she? He wandered as he gently floated down dangling from the end of his chute.


However, those giant eyes were tracking him as he descended from eye level to chin level then shoulder level. His feet hit the top of her one of her breasts and he ran and hovered down its enormous slope. Myers eventually reached the end and than was jerked violently as his chute hung on something.


He looked up and the chute was hanging on the edge of the Goddess's building sized nipple. He winced as his back slammed into the roughly flat end of the nipple. He was bounce out and spun around and then collided into it face first. “Shit!” He said to himself looking up.


He needed to get the chute free. He put his hand and foot into some nipple pores and started to climb the cliff like face of the nipple's end, but no sooner then he started did her giant finger and thumb snatch the chute and him off the giant nub.


Myers was accelerated upward so fast he nearly blacked out. Her giant dark brown eye scrutinized him for a moment. “Oh, Fuck!” He cursed to himself. “Ohhh, well hello cutie.” Her powerful voice reverberated in his chest. He felt himself move out further from the eye. He could now see her entire face.


“I bet you're a little stud aren't you? Wanna fuck?” She said to him. Myers immediately took out his knife and began cutting chute cords, but he wasn't nearly fast enough. Her other finger was maneuvered beneath him and he was set onto it and then lowered down her vast body. Her bush passed for what seemed like forever. He had cut two cords, but he had a dozen more at least.


He heard noise like trees falling and looked up and saw the Goddess's fingers plowing through her thick dark bush and splitting her enormous labia open for him. “Nooo!” He yelled as he was then pushed into the giant vagina and smashed onto some slick pussy skin. The finger left, but he remained stuck to a glistening inner vaginal fold. He could still see the outside world, but gradually less and less as the giant pussy opening began to close trapping him in. “Nooo!” He screamed reaching toward the light one last time as the opening closed trapping him within.



Julie didn't like the look of the Goddess as she approached. She had been raised very conservatively and had only been in this place a few months. The nudity and lewdness of the giant woman was revolting to her. People began screaming as the naked giantess straddled the city. The cries of the people were over powered as a barrage of air defenses were discharged.


Julie looked up and saw the explosions peppering the giant legs, butt, and vagina of the Goddess to little effect. “Play with me.” The Goddess begged as she began squatting down. Julie looked around for some place to run. Shadow enveloped her. She looked up. The immense naked ass has consumed the sky. The giant butt cheeks appeared smooth and only lightly tanned and so big. They were separated by a long crease measured in thousands of feet.


A giant pussy covered in dark hair was aligned at one end of the crack. Julie couldn't see the other end. The rockets and artillery bombarded the butt, but the giant cheeks didn't even quiver at the explosions. Was this to be her fate to die under the ass of a giant horny woman during a masturbation marathon. The butt descended lower and lower. The barrage intensified, but nothing could stop the giant butt.


Then a noise louder than anything Julie had heard occurred. Her body was lifted and thrown. When she opened her eyes she could hear nothing, but a ringing in her ears. She looked around. Debris was covering her legs. She couldn't feel them anyway. She looked up and saw the Goddess's enormous hairy vagina. She saw the it wiggle to and fro as the giantess settled in her seat atop the once proud city of Merryville. Above the dark curled pubic hairs Julie saw the Goddess looking down smirking.


She looked back and saw a mountain of debris being pushed by the hands of the Goddess toward her. It plowed into Julie a moment later and she was swept up in the debris tidal wave and smashed into the loins of the Goddess where the wave of rubble broke and crumbled against the course pubic hair and massive but sensitive skin of her giant twat.



I pushed my hands down my thighs circling to my knees and returned caressing my inner thighs. I then cupped my cunt with my right hand and squeezed. I tried desperately to feel him, but it was physically impossible. I would need to be content with the knowledge of what I had done with him. I looked around in glassy eyed lust still cupping my cunt. “Who's next. I'm so horny.” I announced sliding both my hands up my midsection to my breasts which I lifted from beneath and smashed into my upper chest.


I looked around and saw Merryville smoldering from my careless step from before. Being the second largest city it still was intact enough to use for my purposes now. My pussy was inflamed with desire. The puny man it had consumed only served to wet its appetite. I walked over to Merryville, still clutching my giant tits, and loomed above it. I let boobs drop and placed my hands on my hips surveying my city form above.


I lifted my foot and completely straddled it. Little tiny streaks immediately ascended from the city striking my legs, butt, and pussy. Some even reached as high as my tits and chin. I just stood basking in their missile and cannon fire. They had no ordinance that could even scratch me.


“Play with me.” I said to them in a soft, sultry high pitched tone. I then began crouching down and slid my hands from my hips to my inner thighs as I descended lower and lower. When my legs started to burn from the strain I just planted my giant ass down right in the middle of the city. I wiggled by butt cheeks getting comfortable.


My ass covered most of what was left of the city, but there were still some buildings standing between my legs and around me. I immediately began using my hands too plow Merryville into my groin. I scraped two hand fulls off the ground and smashed them against my pussy. My bush was littered with debris, but I didn't care. I reached to each side of my ass and scooped up another handful in each hand and then kneaded my giant tits.


I repeated this process until all of Merryville was in one of three places: under my ass, smashed against my cunt, or smeared across my breasts. Satisfied that I had lubed up enough I lay back flat and began to masturbate furiously. It wasn't long before I had climaxed having already worked myself up before hand. After I climaxed I stretched my arms and legs and rolled to my side. I felt so good I decided to take a short nap.