- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Me, My Home and My Story!

 

Ahhh..... This house is awesome. My cousin Kelly bought this for me. She doesn't 'wear' it that often. But yes, I get to live in them every day. Even my brother Dave loves this new home. Dave and I live in right and left shoes of our cousin. I, according to the rule must call her goddess. Dave too calls her goddess. After all, we have no choice. We know we belong to a girl's feet. And the Girl happens to be our very own cousin Kelly. She has a lovely pair of feet, which is what we live for. Our total identity comes from her feet. And the story of whole world is this.

 

I just came to know about YOUR world. There were some strange and shocking facts that I came to know.

First thing, how come boys are equal to goddesses? I even saw how huge boys are in your world, which is the height of girls. In our world, we boys are born small. Ever since birth, we have to serve a goddess. Well, when we are born, we boys have development equal to your 13 year old. So, until the age of five, we are taught the basics of goddess worshipping by our mother. Dave and I were born twins. We were discovered by mother after a day, resting in her panty. She, upon discovering that we were boys, immediately crushed our biological dad. So, we never got to see him as he was nothing more than stain on mother's feet. Finally, with another boy, mother got a girl. She rewarded him by giving him lifetime residence in her panty. But soon, he disappeared from there! The girl child was named 'Lucy'. We had brain of your 13 year old so we were assigned as slaves to the little Lucy. We had no difficulty in doing our duty when Lucy was a baby. All we had to do was to let her do whatever she wanted with us. She threw us away a couple of times and we had to submit ourselves again. Mother would allow us to stay in her shoes. She even let us lick her feet. She was really kind.(Don't you think?)

 

Soon, Goddess Lucy was 8 years old. By then, she had already made us lick stuff (yes, even her feet) and we carried out our duty faithfully. She used to play with us as dolls. Her friends didn't have twin slave-brothers so, they used Barbie. So, both Dave and I and her friend's brother had to lick Barbie's feet many times. We used to live in dollhouse at those times. Whereas, other times, mother's feet were our favorite places. I came across a word 'Elder Brother' in your world. But here, we don't know what that means. Well only '-slave' goes with brother. The 'older' brother automatically becomes his sister's slave.

 

Now, back to where I was. My mother's feet were a lot to us. She fed us in them. They were our home. And also, they were our work, our duty.

 

When Lucy-goddess was 13, she had a great change in her body. She was also fed up with the two of us and decided to trade us. So, she decided to trade us with our uncle. Actually, my aunt couldn't get a single girl. She loved Uncle a lot, so she didn't crush him. But, finally she got a girl; uncle was assigned to be slave of hers.

 

Goddess-Lucy agreed with that deal as she would get three slaves. Her (our)uncle and his two kids. For us, our goddess was unsatisfied with us. We felt ourselves that we failed our goal in life. We finally kissed Goddess Lucy's feet goodbye and set off for a new chapter at our goddess cousin's godly feet. Goddess Kelly, on our first day, introduced us to her two feet Meenie and Miney. Dave was to be Slave to Meenie and I was to Miney. Goddess Kelly married us to her feet that night. And for us, that was the greatest achievement ever. I kissed my wife, Goddesses left foot throughout the night. And the whole action was taking place in the Godly socks. I fed myself from the dirt of her foot (my wife, Miney). Goddess Kelly asked me how it was. I told her that it was heaven for me. And I knew I was right. I know that I'm not supposed to say this but I had grown wary of my creator (mother) and her goddess daughter's feet. Now, under Queen Kelly's feet, we even got our own wives. They were a bit taller than us. We loved them more than our own lives.

 

We were willing to serve our wives our whole life. Several times, The Goddess Kelly caught us looking at other's wife. We were both once punished for attempting to kiss other's wife. Our humungous wife crushed us. The goddess, whose feet were our wife and hence life, seemed to enjoy pressing us with her beautiful toes. We knew this punishment was to keep us disciplined as we were indeed going out of track for a while.

 

Every food that the goddess gave us, had to pass through her feet. Anything except that was not the food for us. She would gently step on our plates and we would start to eat, the first thing we ate was the ones on our wives' body. Dave loved his wife and I loved mine more than ourselves.

 

One day, Queen Kelly came and commanded us to kiss the others' wife. We disagreed. She grabbed me and place to my sister in law foot! I was then pressed there until I finally made to kiss. Same was done to Dave. Then, the goddess told us that our wives had been angry with us. I asked if I could do anything to make it up to her. She said that my wife had divorced me. And the same happened to Dave. That day was my worst day ever.

 

Today, I am inside a shoe. Dave is in the other. We both are in the other's ex-wives' shoes. I miss my wife but the Goddess says she doesn't want to see me. I am must've fallen asleep. When I was awake, first I saw Goddess Kelly. She was accompanied by a beautiful Girl of about 13 years age. She was really good looking. Goddess Kelly said to me, “Listen carefully slave. I seriously need a new cell phone. So, I am going to sell to Mina here. Mina is really good. I got an offer from her and couldn't say no. She is paying me all I need to buy a good phone. And your tiny bro Dave will still be with me. Since you two look alike, I won't miss you!”

 

I was being sold again. I couldn't satisfy my goddess again. Dave probably was doing a better job.

 

“Isn’t he cute Mina? Well he's all yours and you can take my shoes with him.” Goddess Kelly took Dave out of the other shoe and put him inside her panty.

Then mina spoke up,” Wow, he sure is cute. Thanks Kel. And when you want, you can come to my house to visit him. He'll also probably come to the school sometimes.”

 

Saying this, Mina lifted her foot and wore my home. I heard her say to Ex-Goddess Kelly, “ You can have my slippers. Maybe your other slave will love the scent.”

 

Kelly laughed.

I actually loved being Goddess Mina's footboy. She was an Indian so she was definitely a bit dark in complexion. And each of her body parts were awesome. Since, this is my first non-family goddess; I could look at her body. She was tall for an Asian. Her feet were great. She was too beautiful to be true. Mina finally reached to her room. She opened her shoes and pulled me out.

 

“Hello”

 

“Hello ma'am. What am I supposed to call you?”

 

“Call me Goddess. I know I am some years younger than you. But, you are my slave. Is that clear?”

 

“Yes goddess. I will be your faithful slave.”

 

“Okay Good. Now get to work. Lick my godly feet.”

 

I started to lick her godly feet. They were great.

 

“Are they good?”

 

“Yes they are really good Goddess.”

 

“Good. So are Kelly's better or Lucy's or mine better?”

 

“Umm..... Goddess please doesn’t tell them, but yours are far better. Please don't sell me now. I love your feet.”

 

“Haha…. Great. But I am going to tell them this. You know one thing? Yesterday in school, your uncle licked my feet and guess what? he loved them. He now lives in my socks that I gave to Lucy. And I brought some toe jam from Lucy's feet. Care to eat?”

 

“But goddess, you are my owner now and I will eat only your waste products. Now Lucy is just my ex-goddess.”

 

“I don't care stupid. Just eat your sister's toe jam. Here”

 

You eat it. And she asked you if they were good. I said what was right. I told “yes”. She asked me to eat some toe jam from her feet. I happily agreed. I loved it. She asked “Which one is better, slave?”

“Obviously yours, the second one goddess.”

“You know what; you have been caught lying in the very first day. Both were mine and you couldn't realize. How careless. You don't know anything about my feet? Now you'll get a lesson.”

 

She's right. How can I be so careless? I am not doing my duty properly. I remember our childhood years. When mom told us to find which foot was hers and which was her friend, I told both was hers but Dave told the opposite. Dave won that day. Dave was always a better slave than I was. I was indeed a bit jealous of his abilities. As a punishment back then, I had to lick her friend's feet. I hated to lick the feet of other people than my mom or sister. I had to do it. And permission to sleep in mom's socks, with her feet was cut from me while Dave enjoyed both aroma and heat from mom's feet. That was just an example. Once, mom told me that she would teach me everything from the beginning. She inserted me inside where I had come from. And such were the punishments for me. I always tried to learn after being punished. So, mom played a massive role for my discipline.

 

Now, I am with goddess Mina. She was a good hockey player. She used to come home all sweaty. I had to lick her feet clean as she rested. She had massive heat thrown out to me so I loved it. This was indeed better than all my former goddesses.

 

I met my sister-god and cousin-god yesterday. I kissed both their feet and returned back to my current goddesses. Goddess Kelly, I had seen recently but as for Lucy, she was really great. She was probably taller than Mom by now.

Hesitantly, I asked, “Err.... Goddess Lucy, How is mother doing?”

 

“Good. She is shorter than me now! And well she got another Girl child so she's busy now.”

 

“Wow. Another goddess in our family? And Goddess Lucy, how have you been?”

 

“Not that good, slave. I had allowed Kelly's Bro to enter my pussy and bring me a child and guess what, it’s a boy.”

 

“Sorry to hear that Goddess. And where is he right now?”

 

“He's in my sister's feet now. Hehe. And Mina can you shut your toy up? He's been asking too much questions.”

 

“Yes I will Lucy.” Goddess Mina continued ,” Now stop questioning her slave. Now go inside my shoes and lick my feet.”

 

I had to say, “Sorry Goddess. Sorry Goddess Lucy.” and I dug into my Goddesses shoe.

 

“So, he's taken care of. So Kelly how is Dave-slave.” asked Lucy.

 

“Dave??.... Oh you mean the better of the slave twins? Ahh..... He's doing well. He takes care of both of my feet and he loves them. Unlike the one I gave Mina.”

 

So, Dave was doing a good job. Shit. Why is always Dave ahead of me? I also loved my Goddesses feet. But why does Dave get appreciation? But my new Goddess is the best. I have to serve her for what she deserves. I will do so in the future. After all, that’s what I am.





 

 

 

FUN Facts!

Some really fun facts before I write the next chapter (the next phase of my life) :
The first Thing Lucy ever say as a child was an unclear “TOY” referring to me(yes, I am proud of myself). She said this even before she said Mama, Dada etc..

There is only one girl in the world that is of our size. She is a test subject somewhere. But, she still had a slave.

I was once lost in childhood. I had travelled some miles in a wrong foot. Later my wonderful goddesses posted my photo in a newspaper by which I was back. I was only punished. Nothing more.

 

THAT’S IT FOR NOW!

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

I love my goddess.

I love her feet.

I love to worship her toes.

And their scent is sweet.
It is hard to be living,

being smaller than them,

but my goal is just that,

and I don't feel any shame.
First it was Lucy,

Then it was Kelly.

Now its Mina,

and she's from New Delhi!
If I was in your world,

Lucy would be my sister.

But I can't imagine life where,

Ms is equal to Mr! 

My mother made me perfect,

with goddesses' feet,

And to decide my life with them,

with every goddess I meet.
I have been a slave,

since the day I was told.

And have been sold a couple times,

but I have to be bold.
I know this poem sucks.

But it's the story of my life.

As I remember Kelly's left foot,

which was once made my wife.
Thank You for reading the story.

Chapters will be added soon.

I am off to lick my goddesses' ball of foot.

Which, for me is the size of the moon. 

************************* Please rate.*************************   *when I say 'Not from your world', I mean 'Not from your Time'.

*Btw, New Delhi is the capital city of india.