- Text Size +

“Don’t be! It feels great!” she said, “You’d say so too, if you weren’t too embarrassed to admit it.”

 

“Oh … well, yes. I do like it actually,” he said.

 

After a lot of dating, Dollman went to see her again and she let him stand on the palm of her hand. She noticed that he had removed his cape and folded it in his hands, and asked him why.

 

Dollman unfolded it and took out an engagement ring.

 

“Will you be my full sized wife?” he asked.

 

“I’ve liked you for years,” she said, “Why else would I have let you camp on my shoulder so often. I thought you’d never get around to anything without a little encouragement.”

 

“Did you cough deliberately to shake me in that direction?”

 

“Yes. Why didn’t you ever make the first move?”

 

“I was afraid you’d give me the COLD SHOULDER.”

 

“Not at all, even if I hadn’t been interested. The first Atom spent years on Wonder Woman’s shoulder too.”

 

Soon Dollman and Phantom Lady were at a wedding ceremony in their costumed identities a few months later.

 

“Do you, Dollman, take this woman Phantom Lady to have and to hold, as is best possible, in sickness and in health, for as long as you both shall live?” asked the Minister.

 

“I do,” said Dollman.

 

The minister asked a similar question to Phantom Lady and then pronounced them husband and wife and invited Dollman to kiss the bride. Kissing her full sized lips was once again an enjoyable experience for Dollman.

 

 

 

 

Bat-Mite used his reality warping powers to go back in time and prevent the Riddler’s exposing of Batwoman’s identity. As a result, Bat-mite and Batwoman went on to team up frequently, fell in love, and soon found themselves double dating with Robin and Batgirl.

 

One night Speedy was patrolling the city at night, alone. Robin was out dating Batgirl, Aqualad was in Atlantis. Kid Flash had been staring at a packet of marshmallows for weeks.

 

So Speedy found himself on patrol in response to an anonymous tip that the criminal Huntress had been seen breaking into a bank. (This was not Helena Bertinelli, but an older woman, who had been an opponent of the Justice Society of America). Speedy approached the bank, only to be attacked by a whole team of super villainesses: Huntress, Catwoman, Lashina, Stompa and Aunt Minerva.

 

Speedy knew he’d never stand up against the super powered Lashina and Stompa without his arrows. He reached for his bow, only to have it snared from his reach by Lashina’s whip.

 

“We’ll get him easily now,” said Catwoman, “And we’ll hold the whole Justice League and Teen Titans to ransom, keeping both teams off our backs.

 

Suddenly the Black Orchid flew onto the scene and used her super strength to free Speedy and round up all of the villainesses. Extremely grateful, Speedy asked her out on a date. Taken by the cute youthful features of the teenaged super hero, Black Orchid was quick to accept, and Roy Harper became the first male to get close to the mysterious Black Orchid.