- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hello....added a new chapter.

You are completely fucked up. You had a little fight with your sister tonight. Many things happened since then. You had shrunk and now probably you are her foot's size. Judging Kate's height, she probably reached your sister's knee level. Kate was still knocking outside. With the knock of the door, you heart began beating more and more rapidly. Finally she had probably noticed It was not locked so she opened it. 'Josh'-she shouted. She looked exhausted. She called for you a couple more times. You begin to think to be visible to your sister to get help but you were too scared to talk to her for what had happened before. As you watched her, she opened her shoes and dangled them with her toe. Suddenly, your nose comes across an unpleasant sweaty smell. Kate also makes a face in disgust. It was actually your sister's feet after a long night of dancing. She yawns and as she was approaching to her bedroom, Kate sneezes. Your sister stops for a while but says to herself-'Maybe I am still occupied by the club's noise.' Kate cannot help but sneeze again.
This time Natalya shouted shakily- 'Who's there??' as she slowly started to approach your room to 'wake you up'. Obviously, you were not there and the it seemed that the huge sister of yours remembered about Kate. 'Kate?'-she called out almost whispering. She also searched around the room you were in(You were in the TV room). 
Natalya gives up and sits on a sofa. The sofa, unfortunately was the one you were hiding under. You could easily stand under it but Kate was struggling to hide. Kate's face was face to face with your sister's feet. Kate tried to get a breath as her whole respiratory organ was filled by the cheesy and sweaty smell of your sister's feet. Unfortunately for Kate, as she took her head out, Natalya started swinging her feet and with a large bang, hit Kate's head. You thought you were doomed. Nat was gonna find you out anyway. But this time she didn't notice. 'What were you doing Kate?'- you whisper. She whispered back 'Kate?? You must know you need to call me something else.' You said- 'Now's not the time Kate.' She shouted to you 'You need to know that you are my slave. I have also told you before that all along, I had planned for this and never considered you as my boyfriend. So call me mistress.' she says this and pushes your head towards the ground and says-'Say I am sorry mistress.' Being left with no choice, you did as she said. But as you just completed apologizing, you hear a booming chuckle. You see a huge face looming outside the sofa.  Your bratty sister had seen this  conversation. Kate was immediately pulled by Natalya. Natalya laughed-' Is that you Bitch? And is that tiny thing my bro?' You think that the best option might be to run. As you start doing so, Natalya released Kate and commanded her to take me to her. As soon as you started running, you were caught by the two hands of your mistress Kate. She took you to your sister.

You could do nothing about what was going on. You were taken to the largest living thing in the room. She caught you with one of her hand and poked you with another. ' See...I told you I was always meant to be your superior.'-she said with satisfaction on her face. She told you that you new room would be her stinky shoes. You tried to protest but she immediately put you in your new room. She wore the shoes to make sure I didn't try to escape. Right now, the pressure was not that much as she was sitting but the smell of her sweat made you feel as if you were going to pass out. You hear her voice again. She called out Kate. 'Hey little bitch, come here.' Kate did as she said. She began speaking again-' What were you doing to this little thing back then?' Kate replied-' I was disciplining my slave.' The bigger one said again-' Disciplining your slave, eh? You know what I think you were doing a fine task disciplining him. He sure needs that. By the way you both are calling me goddess.' You are completely unable to speak. You could only wiggle and you sister was loving it.
'Do you two understand it?' -she asked or rather ordered us. Kate immediately approves. But you could do nothing. Your sister(now goddess) took you out of her shoes and asked again. You shout 'Hey. I am your older brother and you cannot do this to me. I am going to be resized soon and you are gonna regret this bitch.' Without any need to speak up, Kate said that I had lied and you were stuck in that height forever. Your sister then angrily said-' You are no longer my brother. You are my footslave. Which makes me your goddess. You are going to be at my service 24hours as you fit in my shoes. And slave Katey is going to serve me when I command her. You will do whatever I say. Be it licking my shoes clean or worshipping the feet of my friends. Right now, I need a good foot worship. So, both of you, to work. Kate immediately started to lick your sister's feet. But you say NO. Your goddess was now angry. She immediately held you and put you in her shoes and forced your face on the insole. You couldn't take the pain anymore and shouted-' Ok. Whatever you want.' But she didn't stop. You remembered your mistake and said- ' I am sorry goddess. I'll do whatever you want.' She pretended not to care and started watching TV and you started your work. As you did that, Your goddess commanded- 'Hey slave, next you are going to worship Kate's feet. She's been a good girl. But you know that goddess comes first and then comes your mistress. And Kate, give that dirt you collected from my feet to him. That's going to be his food today. And little footboy, you also try to collect those cause from tomorrow,you will have to get your own food. And the rule for you is that you'll only eat what is produced from me that is, my body waste . Man you are so lucky. And as for you Kate, you are going to have leftovers from my food. By leftovers I dont mean from my plate. I'll personally chew it for you.'

Kate says- 'Thank you goddess. Please let me know if I can be of any other service.' After she finished saying that, the huge goddess who used to be your younger sister, took out her finger and pressed you to her sole. And you shout with pain 'Sorry Go.. goddess.' She still pressed you hard so you mutter- 'Th..thank you for managing food for me and specially managing me food from your own godly body.' She stopped pressing you. She said-' He sure is learning. Isn't is slave girl.' Kate replied-'Yes goddess. All he needed was the touch from your magical fingers. And goddess, your feet are very delicious. Can I have some of his food too?' You thought to yourself-' Why on earth would she want that.' The supreme one replied- ' Why not slave. You can have as much as you want. And toyboy, why are you working so slow. Its almost  time for my bed and you haven't even finished with the toes. Beware. I can punish you.' You were amazed by the way Kate was already devoted to your sister. You on the other hand hated every single moment you live. Kate was so willing to help her goddess that she agreed to wake up all night to ensure that you work. You also had the task to clean her feet after you were done with your goddess sister's humongous feet.
Soon, the goddess fell asleep. You were almost done with her feet when Kate asked-' Do you like licking Goddesses feet?' You carefully replied-' Yes mistress and I am looking forward to worship your feet.' She didn't seem to like this. She shouted-' Goddess comes first. While you are at your goddesses feet, you are not allowed to think of anything else. I am just another slave she possesses. After you're done with goddesses feet, you will get no break but will have to do as she said. And then will go to her shoes and lick them clean. I'll be watching you. You understand it right, slave?' -she said. 'Ye....yes mistress'-you said quickly. As you said that,you were finished with your sister's foot. You travelled across the foot to see if he missed a spot. You had done it perfectly. You say-'Umm....mistress?'. Kate said-' So, where will you lick my feet? I cant have equal rights as goddess has. What about the toilet?' You immediately agreedas you know your place in life. You are only an insignificant lower class human now. Kate seemed to change her mind -'What if we do it under goddesses feet?' You obviously tried to avoid your sister's feet as much as possible but you had to do it. You went 'under your sister's sleepy legs'. You notice her feet were still commanding over you. You started licking her feet. As you did that, she often spitted in your face. Her one spit was mouthful to you! You did whatever  
As soon as you did that, she carried you and put you on one of Natalya's shoes. She said-' Clean it off.'  You have no choice but to agree to lick your sister's shoes. Every time you turned around, you saw Kate looking at you. 
Right now you were nothing but the property of these two beautiful goddesses.

Kate was never going to let you escape. You tried to convince her. 'Listen Kate, why are you pretending to work for her? You know she's such a bitch. She also called you bitch even before this. And you also know that I am her elder brother and I am supposed to be in charge around here. You are my girlfriend and she is such a...' you were interrupted by Kate. 'Enough of this nonsense. I can never misuse the power given to me by my goddess. And another thing you are my and goddesses slave. I don't want to hear anymore about her. And slave, you are supposed to clean those shoes and not talk to me. And you should call me your mistress. This is the last warning to you.' She stopped for a while and continued-' You know what? You really need to be taught a lesson.' Then, she grabbed you and took you your sister's bed. Your pleas were ignored by your mistress. She lifted your sister's right foot and pushed you on its place. She left the foot leaving you in total pain. You could barely move. You realised what you were now. Your unaware sister was crushing you.
You cried in pain but at the same time enjoyed the heat from her feet. Your mistress Kate laughed as hard as she could and spoke up-' Enjoying the time in your little sister's feet? Now can you see who is your goddess? You say- Yes. I am sorry mistress. Natalya is my goddess and I am just a foot slave to her. Please mistress, take me out..'. Kate didn't seem to want you out. She laughed again-' Good that you've realized your position. But I don't think you have learned your lesson completely. So, see you in the morning, slave. And while you are there, worship your goddesses feet.' After she said that, she went to Natalya's feet and kissed them and said-' Thank you goddess for everything. I promise to serve you forever. Good night goddess.' she said and slept under the left foot of my sister. My goddess.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading.