- Text Size +

Deep in the icy waters of his prison, Jeff’s legs felt like they were tied together, making it nearly impossible for him to swim. His body was having a hard time adjusting to the temperature of the water. He was in shock. The blurry face hovering above, that eerier voice crooning his name, “Good news, Jeff…”, a death knell, was the last thing he remembered. 
He had no way of knowing how much time had passed. He had no explanation for the size discrepancy between him and the two girls on the couch, he knew only that his lungs were screaming for air. Desperately, he struggled to move his limbs against their bondage and break the surface. His arms, too, felt like they had been tied off at the elbows. He wildly began flailing them, stretching his fingers and toes, whatever might help push him to the surface. But it seemed even his digits were no longer available for his using. The powerlessness of his position, the driving need for air, these instinctive mechanisms of survival helped to push a dark thought into the back of his head. The feeling in his gut which he could not explain. A inexplicable sense that he was unsuited for his body.
Then it happened.
His brain and nerves worked against him, forcing him against his will to open his mouth and draw in water as if breathing. He was drowning.
But he did not die. He felt no pain. In fact, no water entered his lungs at all. It felt as if it had entered his mouth and passed through a hole in the back of his head. Stranger still, his nerves settled as oxygen filled his blood and replenished the body‘s craving.
Feeling uneasy, Jeff tentatively took another sip of water. The same thing happened. He felt even more relaxed and became even more distressed.
Turning away from the edge of the glass bowl, Jeff noticed he was not alone. There were fish in the bowl. For a moment he grew frightened, afraid the fish might try to eat him at his current size. Then a horrible realization donned on him.
Jeff tried to bring his hands around to his face, but they were still bound to his waist. He tried to bend his abdomen to see his legs, but his body resisted his efforts. That’s when he saw the reflection off the glass.His face was expressionless, his mouth slowly bobbed up and down. But on the inside, an unparalleled terror was ravaging his thoughts. He saw, staring back at him, the reflection of a careless goldfish.
“No.” Was all Jeff could think. “No. No. No.”
Upon hearing muffled giggles from the outside world, Jeff returned his attention to the girls. Katelyn was holding a camera and pointing it at the blonde girl. The girl was talking to the camera, but Jeff couldn’t understand what she saying through water and glass.
Katelyn.
She did this to Jeff. She must have done this to him somehow.
Jeff barely had time to react as the big blonde girl thrust her hand into the bowl. Having a good idea what was coming next, Jeff scattered to join the gathering of other goldfish in the bowl. Her blue painted nails thrashed around almost faster than Jeff could swim. Determined, he nimbly dodged and weaved in between her fingers, avoiding her grasp. Finally, after a tense minute of struggling, she pulled one of the unlucky goldfish out of the bowl. Jeff hurried to the side of the bowl to watch the spectacle unfold before him. 
None too gently, she let the goldfish fall to the surface of the glass coffee table. The distressed fish flopped around helplessly, leaving little droplets of water where ever it touched. The girl made a soft moaning sound as she brought her face down to the fish.
To Jeff’s horror, the girl’s gigantic pink tongue came slithering out from between her potty lips. With a wicked smile, she flicked her tongue at the fish, pushing it around, playing with it. Detail was blurred from behind the glass, like staring through the bottom of a cup. But Jeff made no mistaking it when her lip parted and descended upon the hapless creature, engulfing it in its entirety.
Proudly, she lifted her head and opened her mouth wide to the camera lens. She made another moaning and spoke some soft words Jeff could not understand. The suddenly, her hand loomed above the bowl again, and dropped down inside.
Once more Jeff ducked and weaved in between the massive fingers scrambling to capture him or anyone else. The blonde girl was patient, like the most seasoned predator, simply waiting for one of the fish to make a mistake when Jeff separated from the pack.
It was an innocent mistake. Jeff was no accustomed to fins. He could not understand the movement of the others and they simply moved one way when he went the other. This was enough, however, to allow the giant fingers to corner him. With no where to go, the fingers clasped around him.
Pulling hum from beneath the surface, Jeff got his first look at his surroundings outside of the fish bowl. He had been picked up at the base of his tail and was swiftly being brought high above the blond girl’s head. Staring at the girl behind the camera, Jeff watched a sinister grin creep across her face. His blood boiled with anger and his mouth gasped in fear.
He felt a powerful, moist wave of hot air collide with his body. Looking down, he found himself staring into the jaws of the beautiful blonde girl. He saw clearly now the immensity of her size compared to him. The poor fish she extracted from the bowl earlier was still inside her mouth, resting on her gigantic tongue. Jeff could not tell if it was covered in spit or if it was the scaled glistening in the light.
The lips closed and the girl spoke softly, “Look at your friend.”
Jeff could smell her breath as she spoke to him. Was it smell? Or some other sense? He didn’t know, but it was faint with mint and fish. Her colossal lips parted again, this time wider, revealing her teeth and tongue once more.
She stuck her wet tongue out of her mouth, which only made her maw appear wider and all consuming. Jeff could see everything in stunning detail, the bubbles of frothy saliva lining her tongue and teeth, the glossy shine on her teeth extended as far back as her molars, the veins and taste buds on her tongue, and deeper in her mouth, her tongue dropped below into her throat, where there was no coming back from.
After a few short moments revealing her pink prison to her new captive, she once again closed her mouth, sealing the other fish inside. The fish did not fight, it was weak and tired. She brought Jeff, pinched by the tail between her fingers, closer to where she could see him.
“Watch him go.” Her words were soft and cruel, a whisper of death.
Jeff had no choice but to watch. Her lips pursed, her eyes closed, her head tilted, and softly, she swallowed the contents of her mouth. Slowly opening her eyes, breathing deeply with satisfaction, she stared contentedly at Jeff.
Opening her mouth, she let out a hungry sigh. There was nothing inside. No trace could be found that any living thing had been inside her mouth just moments ago.
She laughed as she stuck her tongue out and lowered Jeff closer to her lips. Jeff began to struggle again, but his new body had been weakened by the waterless environment. He could feel the exhaustion throughout his frail frame.
She licked her lips and cooed softly at him. Jeff tried in vein to free himself from her grasp, but even if he managed to do so, where would he go? He could not run. He was just a goldfish to this girl. He wondered if she evened realized what she was doing. Did she know Katelyn had turned a living human being into a fish? The same fish she was about to swallow whole?
The blonde girl’s lips closed and puckered into a kiss. Jeff found himself pressed into their hot embrace. This livened him up as the terror returned anew. He thrust himself violently to and fro to no avail. The girl simply grinned and bit her lip.
“It’s your turn to join your friend… in my belly.”
Jeff was wild with fear. The jaws of hell opened wide to receive him as he was fully placed inside the girl’s humid mouth. Past the supple lips, over the gnashing teeth and placed gently on her soft tongue.
Everywhere he looked, the fleshy red walls of her mouth greeted him. He was peering into the back of her mouth when she stuck her tongue out for the camera. This caused her throat to open up wide, revealing a channel that Jeff would soon be sliding down, marked by the solemn uvula dangling above.
But Jeff was not going quietly. As futile as it may have been, Jeff thrashed his body and tail, tossing himself violently in sporadic directions. As he flopped around in the blonde girl’s mouth, he nearly flung himself down her throat. Jeff’s world shook as his desperate antics inspired giggles to rupture from deep within his captor’s body.
For fear of his escape, the girl closed her mouth and sealed her lips. Jeff was encased in ghostly red, as only the smallest rays of light penetrated her cheeks. Jeff felt her tongue undulate beneath him as it maneuvered his body into the perfection position to send him down. He felt the pitch of her head angle backwards, the pressure her tongue exerted as it pushed to the roof of the mouth, and the cascade of saliva as it rushed to pool in the back of her throat.
Jeff tried to fight once more, but was too tired. His body now belonged to her. Slowly, his slick body slipped down her tongue to where her throat awaited him. All her muscles tightened around Jeff as he fell into her throat.
She swallowed.
Her esophagus grabbed Jeff and began working him down. He had been eaten. He was food. Her powerful muscles had claimed their prize. Jeff was deposited into her stomach a few short seconds later.
He fell through the ceiling and splashed down into a pool of thick gastric juices. He was inside her stomach. The mere thought drove him to near insanity. 
“I’m not a fucking fish! I’m not food!” his thoughts racing, panic drove his weary body to thrash about one last time.
The sound of her body processes were organic but oddly mechanical. Her stomach growled at him and moved beneath him like a living animal. The pool of enzymes he’d fallen into was just one of many such pools through out the cavity.
There was no mistaking the burning sensation when it began. Jeff was fully conscious for several minutes while his body was slowly softened up by the beautiful blonde’s stomach acids.

Chapter End Notes:

The End