- Text Size +

                Not a single second passes at the conclusion of your video masterpiece before you feel the painful slamming wall of your sister’s palm flesh whacking into you with such speed you’re surprised you haven’t blacked out.  Her fingers clasp aggressively around you and begin squeezing, causing your bones and joints to pop a few times and threaten to snap simultaneously like twigs in her grasp.

                You are swooped up to Carly’s face, and you remain calm as you stare into the fuming, red-cheeked, wild-eyed stare of your sister.

                “You… stupid… little… mother… FUCKER!” she screeches, barely able to contain herself.  “You know what I’m going to do with your stupid little project?  I’m going to dump it in the recycling bin on my computer so no one will ever see it, and then I’m going to lay your precious little head against my back teeth and crunch it like a fricking gumball.”

                You watch Carly angrily clicking around onscreen, deleting the video from her computer, sending it to the recycling bin, and then removing it permanently from the computer’s memory.

                “What do you think of that… little bro?” hisses Carly, her eyes narrowed into slits.

                You laugh.  “It’s all well and good, sis.  Do what you want.  It’s already out in cyberspace.”

                The fingers tighten around you, and you can’t help but cry out in pain as you are jolted so close to Carly’s lips you feel flecks of frothy spit being ejected from her moist mouth with each word.

                “WHAT… did… you… just… say?”

                “I said it’s out in cyberspace.”

                “You mean THIS is… on the…”

                “Oh, relax, Miss Aphrodite, relax.  It’s not on the internet.  No one can see it right now.”

                “Then WHAT are you talking about?”

                “Well, it wasn’t easy.  Had to learn a lot of new things about even the programming languages I already knew…” you shrug.  “But it’s okay, I remembered enough from everything I did back in junior year to get what I needed done.”

                “You better start making sense, little bro, or I’m going to be chewing up my little gumball sooner than I thought.”

                “That video hasn’t been posted anywhere on the internet.  No one’s seen it…” you sigh.  “Yet.  Like I said, it’s out in cyberspace, just floating around.  For a while, at least.  In forty-eight hours, it’s going to go live all on its own.  Youtube.  Dailymotion.  Your Facebook account.  Your Twitter account.  It’s going out as an email attachment to every single person in your address book.  Mom, Dad, the rest of the family, all of your friends, a lot of your classmates, even a few of your teachers and former employers…”

                Carly opens her mouth again, but no sound escapes her speechless lips.  Her fingers retain their numbing grip on your nude form.

                “But it can be shut off with a password.  A password only I know.  And a password I’m ONLY going to GIVE to you…” you state slowly and clearly so your sister won’t miss a word.  “…if you get me safely back to Mom and Dad.”

                Carly’s lips continue to dangle silently open, warm air being expelled onto you slowly.

                “You’re probably trying to think of how to get out of this, so let me make it easier for you.  You might have guys on campus here who could hack into that program and shut it off, but I guarantee you that nobody here is skilled enough to do it on such short notice with so little time and no real REASON to do it, because I know you won’t explain it to them.  You can’t.  So that’s gone.  Other thing you need to think of: you have no reason to believe I won’t show this video to people once I’m safe.  Believe me, I can’t access it.  It’s either getting posted in two days or it’s never going to be seen again, I swear to God.  But you’ve got no other option than to trust me on that.  I swear on the fucking lives of my unborn children I won’t ever tell anyone about you or what you’ve done to me.”

                The silence continues from your stoic sister, so you clear your throat and go on.

                “I’m not asking you to turn yourself in.  Get me to the house, and get away.  I can come up with a story.  Science experiment gone wrong, I’ve been delirious, my memory’s blank, whatever.  I can leave you COMPLETELY out of it, but ONLY if you do this within the next two days.  Those two days go by, I’m not safely back home, and that video suddenly becomes the property of everyone in the world with internet access.”

                You pause for a few minutes, letting it sink in.  Carly’s face is frozen, it seems, in time, her eyes glazed over as the realization sinks in.  Slowly, you begin to feel the nerves take hold after you managed to put up that whole act of being one hundred percent in control of the situation.  This is the moment of truth.

                “So… what you’re telling me is, you stupid little worm,” growls your sister, barely able to spit out the words as her rage bubbles up.  “…you’re BLACKMAILING me?”

                “Um… yep!  That’s exactly what I’m doing,” you state simply, shivering with terror.  “Although I’d prefer to think of it like a business deal, sis.  So, tell me.  Do you want to make a deal?”

 

                It could be worse.  A lot worse.

                For example, you could be dead right now.  And you’re not dead.  Which, you remind yourself, should never be discounted as a plus, no matter the situation.

                Of course, there are situations where it can be difficult to consider being dead much worse of an option, but so steady is your resolve thus far, you’ve decided to will yourself into believing that things could be much, much worse.

                Granted, things could be a lot better, too.  A hell of a lot better.

                You struggle violently, shaking your limbs as hard as you can to loosen the tape binding you firmly to the carpeted floor of the dorm room in a snow angel position, but it’s duct tape, and the glue is holding fast.  You gulp, staring upward at Carly, who seems even taller than usual as she stares down at you, pinned helplessly to the ground by the silver tape, her hands on her hips.  Her droll, condescending face seems so far away it’s almost inconceivable to you that the entire skyscraper-sized, athletic body towering before you is being controlled by the same consciousness, and yet the slight shifting of one of her tanned, toned legs reminds you firmly of this fact.

                “So, you think you’re smart, huh?” she coos down at you sarcastically.

                All you can muster is one defiant nod.

                “I seem to remember you trying something like this before… but… but when was it?” she ponders goofily, tapping at her chin.  Slowly, she begins to pace, walking in a circle around your position in the very center of the dorm room.  “Oh, THAT’S right.  All… that… time ago, when you were just… a little bit bigger, and you were so much more annoying.  You tried to blackmail me then, too.  And remember how that ended?”

                You nod again.

                “I made you my little bitch, didn’t I?” she hisses, raising a leg in the air above you and lowering a pointed toe down toward your body.  “And I made sure you learned it, then and there: you don’t screw with me, and I don’t have to punish you.  Scratch my back, I scratch yours.  It’s all even.  But you… you just couldn’t leave well enough alone, could you?”

                Gently, she taps her cold big toe against your stomach before retracting her whole foot and planting it hard on the carpet.  She slams it down in a position such that her big toe rests just between your legs, a millimeter or so away from your crotch.  It sends a chill down your arms to see the massive, juicy, powerful digit so close to so vulnerable a position, and you can’t help but flinch.

                “You just had to have more.  Had to show me that you haven’t appreciated everything I’ve done for you.  I mean… Jesus, look at the kind of life I’ve given you!” she accuses.

                Normally you’d roll your eyes at this, but you’re far too nervous with Carly’s toe so close to your genitals to follow through.

                “I give you a warm place to sleep in my socks.  I give you food to eat.  I give you baths like a little baby.  I play with you everyday.  Hell, I even…” she giggles, flexing her toe forward and tapping your crotch with a tender touch.  “…make sure all of you is satisfied.”

                You gulp, feeling the familiar tingling in your dick.

                “And what do I ask in return?  NOTHING.  Nothing at all.  All you have to do is show me a little bit of respect and don’t disagree with me when I decide something is best for you.  And maybe, just… from time to time… worship me a little.”

                Gently, her toe creeps up your leg again, stroking it, until finally the tip of her big toe lays itself heavily on top of your crotch, burying your poor dick under the cool, wrinkled flesh.  Slowly, then, she begins kneading at it, flexing and unflexing her toe with the slightest of motions that almost instantly causes you to painfully react in your groin: the warm, guilty sensation shooting into your limbs, and you powerless to stop the sensuous onslaught.

                “See?” she whispers quietly as you begin to convulse under the seductive stroking of her big toe.  “Life with me isn’t all that bad, now is it, little bro?”

                You shake your head no instinctively, getting lost in the trance again.

                “Go on.  Tell me who’s your goddess.”

                “Y-Y-You a-are…” you shiver, feeling the effects of her long, dexterous toe’s rubbing becoming more intense.  She presses down with it just enough to get a reaction, causing you to gasp and feel the tingling increase wildly.

                “Who’s your goddess, my little toy?”

                “Aphrod-d-dite…” you wheeze, trembling.  Just before you reach climax, your sister’s toe abruptly retracts from your body, leaving you breathing heavily and shaking, still taped firmly to the carpet.

                “Good boy.  Remember that.  Now.  Let’s try this again, okay?  I know you love me.  I know you love how I make you feel.  Down there on the ground where I can do anything to you.  You’re a little masochist, I just know it.  And it’s okay… I understand you.  And I’m willing to feed your gross little desires, Jackie.  I’m even willing to forgive everything you’ve done in the last few days.  I’ll let you come crawling back on your hands and knees and kiss the ground I walk on to show me how sorry you are.”

                At this request, you are snapped out of the momentary mental lock and reminded painfully of your desperate mission.  Frowning, you try to summon enough raw courage to speak and manage to spit out the words loud enough for Carly to hear: “NO!  SCREW YOU!”

                Carly shakes her head disapprovingly.  “This is a bad time to try and grow some balls, little bro.  If you aren’t ready to try and apologize, don’t forget I could also just stomp your stupid little face so hard it leaves a permanent stain on the carpet!” she thunders, her voice rising suddenly, as her foot rises up, this time crossing over you and shrouding you in shadow.  You let out a weak gasp as the endless plain of her soft, pale sole lowers itself fully onto you, sliding a few thick foot wrinkles along your chest.

                The suffocating sensation of having your little sister’s doughy, slick sea of a sole coldly caressing your entire body lasts for only a moment before there’s a knock at the door.  Planting her foot back on the carpet with an irritated stomp and turning around in annoyance toward the door, Carly grabs a pair of running shorts off the bed and tosses them down toward you like an unfolding parachute, burying you in the fabric of her shorts on the carpet and concealing you from view.

                You can’t see a thing from under the darkness, but luckily, these are airy shorts with thin fabric, and you can hear everything going on above and through the wall of colored cotton.

                “Carly?  Hi, hon, I’m sorry it’s so late,” says a voice sweetly.  At first, your heart skips a beat, thinking it’s your mother, until you process it for a moment.  It’s the voice of a woman in her forties, to be sure, but it’s not your mother.  It’s her sister, Selina, Sophie’s mother.

                “Hi, Aunt Selina.  It’s totally fine, I just got back anyway.  How are you?” replies Carly in the same sugary-sweet voice she uses to charm the pants off of just about anyone she talks to.

                “Oh, I’m just fine, but listen, could I talk to you… for a minute?” she asks, sounding concerned.

                “Of course!  Come in, come in…”

                “Sophie, can you wait out here for a minute?” asks Selina before the dorm room door closes with a loud slam.  Butterflies are set loose in your stomach.  Sophie is here!  And so close, just outside the door…

                “The reason I came here is… well, I’m sorry, I hate to do this, but… it’s Sophie…”

                “What is it?  Is she okay?” asks Carly worriedly.

                “It’s just that… I guess she’s going through some kind of a phase, and I know… I know you don’t like talking about your… brother.”

                “It’s fine, Aunt Selina.  What’s the problem?”

                “She… took it pretty hard, as you know, and now, she seems to be re-entering that place in her mind.  She… well, there’s no easy way to say it, and we’re taking her to see a therapist soon to talk about it, but she’s been… hallucinating.”

                “Hallucinating?  Like how?”

                “She thinks… she saw your brother.”

                There’s silence for a moment.  You can almost picture a flash of a flustered wide-eyed stare on Carly’s face before she recomposes herself, adjusting to the emergency situation.

                “Saw… Jack?  She thinks she saw Jack?”

                “Well… not exactly.  I’m sorry, it’s hard to explain, but…”

                “Try, Aunt Selina.  It’s fine.  I know it’s hard.”

                “She thinks she saw him, alive and well, but… well… she thinks he was much… smaller.  As if he had… shrunk, or… something like that.  I know, I know, it’s crazy sounding and whatnot, but…”

                “I totally get it, Aunt Selina.  I went through something like that five years ago when it happened.  Do you want me to talk to her?”

                “Would you?  I know it must be painful to have to think about…”

                “I’ll survive, Aunt Selina, really.  I just want to help Sophie,” says Carly assuredly.  “Could I talk to her alone in here?”

                “Of course, let me just get her,” answers your aunt.  You hear the creak of the door again.  “Sophie?  C’mon in.  I’ll wait outside for whenever you’re done, okay?”  The door closes again.

                There’s an uncomfortable silence for a moment.

                “So… what’s up, babe?” asks Carly nonchalantly.  “What can I do for you?  I don’t want you to feel bad about Jack or anything, so if you need to talk about something, I can…”

                “Where do you have him?” comes the forceful whisper of Sophie, cutting Carly off.  There’s a surprised pause.

                “I’m… sorry?” queries Carly, sounding bewildered.

                “Don’t act stupid, Carly.  I know about him.  I know what you did to him.  I know about… ALL of it!”          

                “All of what, Sophie?  You’re sounding a little off right now, I gotta admit.”

                “You can lie all you want.  And I know I can’t prove it.  But I know you have your poor little brother hidden somewhere.  Or… or…” she sputters.  “…or maybe you don’t have him hidden anymore.  I don’t know.  Maybe you… did something to him and I’m too late,” she whimpers, nearly ready to cry.  “But I’ll tell you something.  He’s not just some… some… animal you can keep cooped up like in a zoo.  He’s a person.  He’s got FEELINGS, and he’s AFRAID of you!  But… but I’M not afraid of you!”

                “Hmm… you’re not, huh?” whispers Carly, dropping her voice down so Selina can’t hear through the door.  “Maybe you should be…”

                “W-What?”

                There’s another awkward silence.  “I’m just messing with you girl.  But seriously, I think your mom’s right.  You need to go have a nice chat with someone who can help you, I think you’ll feel a lot better afterward.”

                “Sophie!” comes the concerned interjection of Selina, opening the door again. “Were you shouting?  What do you think you’re doing?”

                “I was… I w-was…” stutters Sophie.

                “We were just finishing up, Aunt Selina.  She’ll be fine.  I know her.  She’s a strong girl, aren’t you, Sophie?  All of us lady cousins are like that: we know how to keep it real.”

                “Thanks so much for talking to her, Carly, I’m sure it meant a lot.  Sophie’s just… stressed, and…”

                “No need to thank me, Aunt Selina, that’s what family’s for.  Love ya, Sophie, get better!”

                “But… but…” cries out Sophie, jostled about as her mother pulls her toward the door.

                “I’ll be in touch,” laughs Selina uncomfortably, embarrassed for her daughter’s seemingly random outburst, closing the door behind the pair of them.

                You have another moment of solitude before Carly is whipping the shorts off of you, allowing the light of the room to flow back over you.

                “So… you DID met someone else, huh?”

                “Carly, I swear… she doesn’t know enough to bring any of this back to you.”

                “You better hope so.  And anyway, it doesn’t matter.  In less than two days I’m going to have you begging to give me that password so you can live here with me, forever, under my feet where you belong.  Now: give me a kiss good night!” she orders firmly and sweetly, lowering her pinky toe just over your face.  Grimacing, you lean upwards and plant a light smooch on the sweat-soured skin.  Satisfied, Carly pulls back and drops the pair of shorts back on top of you, leaving you in your miserable new bed.

 

                You open your eyes to the sight of light streaming in the window of the dorm, the shorts no longer draped over your body.  You yawn, realizing how tired you must have been, then shiver as the cold of the room’s draft breezes over your naked body still taped to the carpet.  You look behind you and, shivering, realize Carly has been standing behind you the whole time like a statue, observing you while you slept peacefully down below.

                “Awake, little bro?  Ready for the day?”

                You nod weakly.

                “That’s good.  Because today is going to be… a lot of fun.  I know for sure.  Know why?”

                “Why?” you croak.

                “Because we’re having a visitor.  An old friend of ours, actually.”

                You wrack your brain, attempting to think of a single person both you and your sister are friends with, but come up with nothing.  Puzzled, you stare back up at your sister’s face.  She snickers before stooping down to the ground and, grasping at the tape edges, unsticks you from the ground and raises you up in her open palm.

                “Still don’t get it, huh?  That’s okay.  You’ll find out in a min-” she begins, but is cut off by the knocking on the door.  “Oooh, there we go!  Company’s here!  All right, little bro, try to contain your excitement for a few more minutes,” she coos, depositing you into her pants pocket.  You tumble down, becoming tangled up in the thick bonds of the tape as you hear the door opening.

                “Hey!” screeches Carly with girlish excitement.

                “Well, hey!  Long time no see, huh, lady?  God, I missed you…” comes the voice, low and almost femininely husky.  “It feels like it’s been ages since high school basketball…”

                “Oh, you know it, girl!” laughs Carly.  “C’mon in!”

                “Thanks.  So, what’ve we got planned for the day?” comes the cheerful, confident reply of the voice, and suddenly, you get it, and your brain seems to die a little as you recognize the voice with perfect clarity.

                It’s Jenny.

Chapter End Notes:

Comment!