- Text Size +

                Nari thought frantically as Sarne stared impatiently down at him, waiting for entertainment.  The young boy didn’t have much time for play or friends, as he spent most of his time working the fields with his family, but when he did, he often used it to dance and sing cheerful children’s songs, most of which he came up with with the help of the other youth.  He had also invented his own dance, one he was quite proud of, where he would leap off the heels of his feet so quickly that it almost looked like he was bouncing.  Then, he would clap and hold his hands over his head, waving them wildly, concurrently with his tapping.  It was a lot of fun, and he was the best at it among his cohorts.  Gulping, Nari realized it might just save his life at this moment.

                Crossing his arms, Nari proceeded to begin hopping about before his enormous waiting goddess, clapping once he got the rhythm.  Sarne didn’t seem too impressed with his efforts, so Nari picked up the pace, hopping so quickly and with such precision that he was already getting tired again, having been almost wiped out from washing Sarne’s feet for her.

                “Slave… I could conjure up a thousand performers with thrice the energy you display.  Do not forget why you are still alive,” she warned slowly, droning almost.  Nari could hear the boredom in her voice.  Holding his breath and bracing himself, Nari sped up as much as he could without falling over.

                Clearly, it wasn’t up to snuff for the towering goddess’s standards.

                “Very well, little Vaw.  If you will not amuse me as I have requested…” she began, raising a hand and unfurling her long fingers.  “…I will make my own entertainment.”

                Nari gasped as a middle finger over triple as long as his own body stretched back, curling, causing deep wrinkles to show up in Sarne’s firm joints along her finger.  Her thumbprint pinked a bit as she pressurized her middle fingernail against it, before launching outward.  Wind rushed off to the sides, cooling Nari’s cheeks milliseconds before impact.

                The young boy was caught full in the stomach with the brunt of Sarne’s middle finger as she flicked him uncaringly, sending him flying backward with such force he didn’t even realize what had happened until he was striking down into the tiny holy water spring, splashing so hard that he hit the bottom of the small body of water with his feet.  Gasping, his lungs filling with water, Nari swam upward, surfacing and sputtering for air.

                Sarne seemed to be enjoying the goings on at this point, and seemed to actually be smirking at her slave’s misfortune.  She nodded, as if confirming to herself that what she had just done was the best option.

                “You’ll find that I’m a goddess of much simpler tastes, Vaw,” smiled Sarne, a new look of deviousness crossing her huge, full lips.  “Your petty exercises are not of interest to me.  Repeat them again in my presence, and you will receive the same treatment twofold.”

                Before Nari could swim back to the miniature shoreline of the cave, he found his entire vision filled with the two-story long palm of his ultra-feminine owner lowering itself toward him.  He ducked down into the water, but was far too late to escape the force of the sheer, creased, fleshy claw descending on him and into the water.  Nari found himself almost swallowed up into the endlessly wide pad of skin, slowly curling itself around him as Sarne folded her fingers into a fist, trapping the tiny boy inside her caged hand.

                Nari sucked instinctively for breath as his lungs slowly started to compress, and suddenly he found himself pulled by suction against Sarne’s palm, his lips pressing against one of the deeper creases of skin running like an empty river along her hand.  The give of her flesh was soft and pliable feeling, compressing slightly as Nari’s face was hammered against it.  The muscles inside her hand tightened, her skin feeling firmer as Nari felt her fingers closing in around his backside, her pinky curling in and jamming him deeper into the very center of her fist.  Shaking with the effort to stay conscious, Nari found himself draw out of the water without warning and gasping dramatically for the air that had replaced the sweet holy water around him.

                Sarne’s fingers folded outward, flattening, and Nari rolled down the padded decline, roughly landing on the rocky ground again.  As he pulled himself to his feet, he looked up nervously at Sarne, who looked very pleased with herself as she calmly deposited her hand back on her lap.

                “Try again, my humorless little slave.  Your goddess grows bored of your pathetic efforts.”

                Nari coughed a final time, adjusting to breathing regularly again, and cleared his throat.  Sarne evidently wasn’t one for dancing.  He was left with but one option in his repertoire for entertainment: song.

                “I-I-I…” stuttered Nari, trying to find the correct pitch for his pure, simple singing voice.  “I… h-have been over the h-hills of the… the… lights…” he sang, recalling one of the old lyrical tale relations his grandmother had taught him as a toddler.  “And I have s-seen the t-things my f-fathers have created…”

                Sarne’s expression didn’t relay indifference as before.  Nari couldn’t quite read her expression, but she didn’t seem to be reaching out to flick him back into the spring for a disciplinary lung-crushing, so he decided he was doing well.

                “I have b-been to the shores of the k-kings…” he continued, going over the uncomplicated words in his head moments before speaking so as to avoid mistakes.  “And I have seen the t-things I will l-lead…”

                Sarne’s ten-foot-long mouth curled upward at the corner.  Nari didn’t think it was a smile, but as of yet, he wasn’t starting to drown.  His breathing became heavier.

                “And I will s-show you t-too…” he gasped, trying to steady his inhalations. 

Sarne’s hand lifted up from her lap.

“I-If you w-will…” he continued, his throat drying up instantly as the massive appendage loomed over him, casting the dancing shadows of Sarne’s lengthy, burly fingers around his body.  “…w-will…”

Sarne’s fingers congregated at the tips, pressing together and bending inward ever so slightly, her nails all pointing in Nari’s precarious direction.  Bracing all of her thick fingertips together for a moment, Sarne flicked all of them outward, splaying her smooth, enormous digits out in the air as if she was reaching out for something.

“F-Follow m-m-me…” yipped the boy, the note cracking.

Nari flinched, unable to continue the song, and almost tripped backward.  Sarne’s fingers were out of range to flick him again, but what he saw this time made his stomach flip over far more than the mere sight of the gigantic finger knocking him out of the way like a tick.

Bright blue glowing orbs seemed to materialize at Sarne’s fingertips, each burning to Nari like a star that had come crashing down to Earth and been caught in the hand of the goddess.  The lights grew brighter and brighter until Nari had to avert his eyes, and suddenly a flash of crackling energy boomed in the cave, igniting even the darkest corners for a second before becoming shadowed again.

Nari felt his blood becoming colder.  He hugged himself, shivering, until he realized his blood seemed almost to be on fire.  He released his grip on himself, flinching again with shock.  Before he could even process what was going on, though, he tripped backward on the uneven ground, and stared upward at Sarne so much that he had to crane his neck to see her face.

If Sarne was large before, she was downright leviathan at this point.  Her hand still was hoisted in midair before the young, terrified boy, her fingers outstretched and shaking as the energy died down.  Nari’s eyes widened with fear as he realized the horrifying mass of human anatomy that hovered before him.

Each of Sarne’s fingers hung in the air like towering palm trees stripped of their leaves and bark, each one coming in nearly at three stories long.  Even from his distance, Nari stared up at the goddess’s hand with shocking detail: the rippling fingerprints running along one another in winding patterns, the tanned, peachy flesh thick and almost oily, the crisscrossing creases and wrinkles surrounding Sarne’s palm.  It was almost like a twisted sculpture of soft, firm skin, and yet it was so harmonious together.  A creature separate from Sarne herself, a predator, capable of grasping a home in its creamy palm and clasping its muscular fingers around it, clenching the stone to dust within seconds, a closing cage of immense, stuffy skin compressing in on the weak foundations of the structure until it crumbled like a ball of powder onto Sarne’s wide palm.

Nari got his bearings again, swallowing, and was suddenly reminded that Sarne was very much in control of her whole body as the hand, seemingly against the laws of physics for something so large, was pulled back in slowly to Sarne’s body by her shapely arm, her biceps flexing just noticeably enough to someone Nari’s size.

The young boy gasped, shaking, as he returned to his feet and looked around at the cave hall, which had become much larger than before the flash.

Sarne had shrunk her slave.