- Text Size +

Theresa slept, and as she slept, she again began to dream.


 


The dream returned. The same dream she had experienced many times before. She was slicing down unseen, ghastly monsters left and write.


 


Again.


 


She opened a great door to reveal a floating jewel.


 


Again.


 


After a great deal of effort, she managed to touch the jewel.


 


Again.


 


After a bout of temporary blindness, she was greeted to the sight of an enormous woman who exuded power.


 


Again.


 


It was all going as it normally did. It would almost be routine were it not so horrifying each and every time it happened.


 


The woman lifted her foot to crush Theresa.


 


Again.


 


Then, something wholly unexpected occurred.


 


Theresa ran. While this by itself wasn't too unusual, as she had tried it before, the Giantess's reaction was completely different.


 


She shifted her foot to the right and stepped down, her toes splaying to accept her weight and almost bumping into Theresa.


 


“...That necklace...” She began, her voice loud and booming. “You pathetic worm, while you ran I caught sight of your necklace. I don't know how you got it, but it belongs to me.”


 


Theresa reached for the necklace dangling between her breasts and examined it closely, before closing her palm around it.


 


“NO!” She shouted. “THIS WAS A GIFT FROM GOD!”


 


“A gift from...” The Giantess growled softly before it turned into a thin lipped smile.


 


“I must have been mistaken, but give it anyway! If one more soul is granted eternal...” She paused for just an instant. “....salvation by the necklaces power, then it shall give it's owner the power to strike me down! That I simply can not allow! I know you've used its power and fed it at least once so far, but the consequences would be dire if it happened again!”


 


Theresa smiled hugely.


 


“IS THAT SO?” Theresa shouted upward, clutching the necklace tightly. “THEN SAVOR YOUR LAST MOMENTS! THIS WILL BE OVER VERY SOON!”


 


“OH NO!” The Giantess screamed in terror as the world around them dissolved into inky blackness.


 


Theresa woke up suddenly.


 


She shook her head, swearing she could hear a sinister laugh, but it disappeared after only a moment. Looking at her clock, Theresa found it was 11:55 pm.


 


“Almost time!” She said excitedly and jumped out of bed. She ran to her jewelry box and pulled out all the drawers til she found the one she had been searching for.


 


She had never watched it happen before, but it was certainly a sight to behold. Before her very eyes a small man in a red sweater and blue jeans materialized in the drawer. Theresa checked the time again.


 


11:57 pm, only three more minutes.


 


Reaching for her notepad she pulled to the page she had neglected to write several hours prior.


 


“December 24th, 1993. Asked Nicholas again, got the same answer. Spent day in shoe.” Was written on the page.


 


Clicking her pen, she added, “Read to him and forcefully exorcised a demon which forced him to end his own life.” Theresa paused, licking her lips as she thought about her next words.


 


“Tomorrow will finally be the day. I'm sure of it.”


 


Just as Theresa clicked the pen closed, a soft scream came from the box. She glanced at the clock quickly to see the time again.


 


“Midnight.” She whispered and pulled the tiny man in a red sweater and blue jeans out from her jewelry box. He looked terrified, but was also unsure on how to react. Pressing a finger to her lips, Theresa began to explain things to him.


 


“Nicholas, several months ago I found this pendant I'm wearing now.” She stopped and touched it to Nicholas's face. “The pendant was a gift from God, and it can be used to save all of humanity. Shortly after I discovered its power, I knew it should only be used for good, and shrunk both you and Sarah down to a much smaller size, so I could better teach you about how to be a religious person.”


 


Nicholas seemed dumbstruck at what Theresa was telling him, but listened intently anyway, more out of fear of what would happen should he try to interrupt.


 


“Now, this necklace has been bringing you back to life, every night at midnight, no matter how you passed away. I've used this to teach you and Sarah lessons every day, no matter the consequences.” Theresa continued. “I started back in June, right after classes let out for the summer, and every day since then I've recovered you when you'd reappear in my jewelry box. But I think you've learned well, so now I'm going to ask you one question.”


 


Nicholas nodded his head, more than ready to agree to anything that Theresa suggested. Her explanation had awoken parts of his memory again, and he had no desire to go through any of that again.


 


“Time is of the essence here, so I will have to teach you more important lessons should you not understand. But, anyway. Do you accept the Lord Jesus Christ as your savior?” Theresa asked earnestly.


 


Nicholas nodded and screamed agreement as best he could. He could not imagine a situation where he'd need to agree more fervently than he currently was.


 


Theresa cracked a smile. She had done it, the time to rid the world of evil once and for all had come, once Nicholas arrived in heaven.


 


With no further words, Theresa clenched her fingers together, savoring the crunch of Nicholas's upper body to signify that he had perished under her power. She continued to rub her fingers together, the mess left behind mixing together to make a pulpy stain on her fingers.


 


The pendant hanging against Theresa's chest began to burn, red-hot against Theresa's skin. It felt as though it were searing into her flesh, but she made no effort to remove it. It was the power of the Holy Spirit working through her body.


 


Or so she believed.


 


A series of visions came to Theresa. She saw herself, wearing no clothes, but towering thousands of feet into the sky. She made her way across cities, countless people and their possessions getting crushed under her bare soles.


 


A bright flash.


 


Now she was in New York City. What was once massive and imposing, was now small and delicate. Theresa laughed as she placed her foot next to the Statue of Liberty, and picked it up with her big and second toe. Lady Liberty, massive and amazing to the people, didn't even stand as big as Theresa's toes, so big was she. A simple clench turned the statue, along with any worthless sinners still inside, into a mangled mess of metal and humanity.


 


Another bright flash.


 


Now she stood over Washington D.C.. The White House was picked up and nonchalantly thrust into her mouth. The leaders of the country weren't doing their job properly, likely because they were living sinfully in luxury. Theresa focused and laughed as she felt the struggles against her tongue of people who had survived the trip the White House had made. Other important buildings met their end at her body, as her toes turned The Smithsonian into rubble, because it did not dedicate enough of itself to glorifying God.


 


Another bright flash.


 


Theresa found herself facing off against an army, one that was willing to do anything to stop her it seemed. The sinners who rejected salvation should be the first to go was a doctrine Theresa strongly believed, and she lifted her right foot hundreds of feet into the air, over the pitiful people trying to stop her. Their efforts did little more than tickle her foot, making her toes wiggle as well as dislodging debris stuck to her smooth sole. The battle was over in mere moments, as Theresa's big toes crashed into the middle of her opposition, smearing them into greasy organic stains. The feeling was delightful.


 


Another bright flash.


 


The sky.


 


Theresa blinked, and rubbed her eyes. She was in control of herself again, this was reality, and not a vision. She was lying on her back, looking up at the sky.


 


Theresa smiled.


 


Sitting up, Theresa quickly realized she was wearing no clothes. While she would have felt embarrassed, and searched for a way to correct this problem, her second realization, combined with the fact that she wasn't even slightly cold, completely overrode her first.


 


Even sitting up, her vantage point was high in the sky. Homes below her seemed to form a grid. Many were lit, despite it still being very late at night. Near-microscopic flecks of snow fell to the ground gently from above.


 


It was a beautiful night. Theresa had always enjoyed the snow, and there was nothing like waking up to it on Christmas morning.


 


But there was no time to relax. Theresa had work to do. December 25th was celebrated as the birthday of Jesus Christ, and it brought about a new age.


 


Now, it'd be remembered as the day Theresa began her efforts to whip all of humanity into shape. There was enough room for everyone in heaven, and it was her job to make sure that as many people got sent there as possible.


 


Theresa stood slowly, her feet covering several blocks in deep shadow for only an instant before entombing them beneath an infinite expanse of foot flesh.


 


Anyone not alerted by the sounds she mad reaching her size, was now alerted to Theresa's presence. As for those that weren't, they would be in time.


 


Theresa smiled as she peered over her breasts at the tiny world below. The entire world would soon know of her, and the message of peace she was spreading. Should they choose not to accept it, they'd find themselves and their homes flattened effortlessly beneath her smallest toes.


 


People began to flood from their homes in response to Theresa's towering presence. She simply allowed them to look at her for a moment, take in the her power to right wrongs, and save humanity.


 


She was invincible, as the world would soon come to find out.


 


After all, she was a warrior of God.