- Text Size +

The sun was rising slowly, peaking out over the dreary, gray sky, and Theresa's bed was empty. She was already awake, and standing over her jewelry box, the drawers on it already pulled out.


 


Cowering in a corner one of the drawers was a little man, clothed in a red sweater and blue jeans. Theresa stared over him, her eyes narrowed as the man shouted excuses. She had asked him the same question she had asked Nicholas last night, and his initial reaction was again the one she couldn't bear to hear.


 


"No."


 


A two letter word that inspired her to do the things she did. She was doing God's work, or so she believed. She would ask them whether or not they believed, and if they said the word she so despised, she would do all in her power to convert them. Given her tremendous size and strength advantages over her would-be targets, she didn't hesitate to use either as tools to convert them.


 


Though the man continued his pleas for forgiveness, she paid little attention to him. Her mind was lost in thought. She kept thinking back to her previous successful conversion. Sarah, the girlfriend of Nicholas.


 


Sarah had been dating Nicholas for almost a year when they both found themselves under Theresa's ownership. They both did whatever Theresa had deemed necessary in converting them from their heathenism to the one true religion. Sarah cracked easily, both literally and figuratively, as she spent many a day in Theresa's flats, being violently pressed upon by several tons of flesh.


 


Then one day, Theresa opened her jewelry box asked, the question, and while Nicholas continued to resist, Sarah had given in. Theresa had been overjoyed, and gave the tiny girl a great hug, or as much of a hug as she could manage with a girl as small as she had been. It really only seemed to succeed in pressing Sarah into Theresa's chest.


 


But Theresa had been too rough. Sarah looked to be in great pain after being pressed into the necklace Theresa always wore, but had forgotten about. Theresa apologized profusely but it did little to ease Sarah's moans of pain.


 


Still though, Theresa smiled. Now that Sarah was right with God, she was guaranteed eternal salvation! The excitement of the gift she'd be giving fueled Theresa as she placed Sarah on the floor and plucked Nicholas from her jewelry box so he could watch.


 


Tingling with excitement, Theresa slowly placed her bare foot on top of Sarah, and held her down firmly. While Theresa figured that it'd be less painful than a quick stomp, Sarah found it to be quite the opposite as she struggled to fill her lungs with air, succeeding in only filling her mouth with Theresa's flesh. Sarah's limbs writhed about in agony as her body screamed for air. It went on for all of one minute. One grueling, torturous, minute.


 


Then, she was gone.


 


A great smile crossed Theresa's face as she felt Sarah's struggles cease altogether. She had her first successful conversion, and had done her job well by allowing her to experience eternal salvation earlier.


 


Nicholas wouldn't stop screaming though, as usual, and she popped him into her mouth, figuring he'd need further convincing.


 


It had been her first, and to date, only successful conversion. As she watched the little man in the drawer rock back and forth, she felt only contempt. He didn't seem to be catching on, and she figured a day underfoot would be a good way to get him to see the error of his ways.


 


Her face still outwardly emotionless, she plucked the man out of the box and reached for her socks laid out on the bed. Dropping him into the right sock, she slipped them both on and moved her foot about, letting him get into position.


 


Theresa always tried to use different methods of getting someone to realize the error of their ways, and one of those was to move the people into different spots underfoot, hoping that maybe a different variation would mean different results.


 


The man inside was moved around as she pivoted her foot about until he was lying horizontally under her toes. She could feel his little breaths cool the bottoms of her toes and smiled gently at the feeling.


 


Then, without warning she slammed her foot onto the floor, feeling a bigger puff of air hit her toes. The man didn't seem to enjoy that move at all, and she repeated it as she walked to her sneakers.


 


She tied her shoes tight, to ensure that the only air the man would be breathing was the air that was in when she stuffed her foot in. The air inside would be thick, and humid, she knew from the condition a person was in when extracted from her shoes. It also took them a minute to get used to breathing fresh air again, as the only air within the shoes was tainted with her feet.


 


Theresa walked down the stairs and made her way out the front door of her house. The skies were gray, and looked due for snow later, but at the moment it was still very mild. Her car started quickly and she drove to the one place she spent most of her time when school was out.


 


The church's parking lot was almost completely empty, save for one older vehicle parked front and center. Theresa parked her car next to it and tapped two fingers against her forehead, heart, and shoulders. Exhaling deeply, she opened the car door and went around to the church's back entrance.


 


She knocked on the door three times, and smiled when an older man opened the door and greeted her.


 


"Oh! Fancy seeing you here on this day Theresa, what can I help you with?" He asked politely and with a warm smile.


 


"Father Lenity, forgive me if I'm intruding, but I felt as though I could use some guidance. If you don't mind, that is." Theresa asked sincerely.


 


"Oh, not at all! Please, come in." Father Lenity said as he signaled her in, making sure to close the door behind her.


 


Theresa walked in smiling, and making sure to walk more firmly on her right foot than her left. The back of the church, where she now stood, doubled as Father Lenity's home. It had all the comforts and furnishings one would expect, and just being in it made Theresa feel warm and safe.


 


"Please, take a seat." Father Lenity said while signaling to a couch near the door. "What did you need help with?"


 


"Father..." Theresa began, trying to find the words she was looking for. "Father I ask for some assistance of you. I have been doing what I feel is my duty, telling the world of the message of Christ, but I have had little luck."


 


"Ah. I see. Well what kind of luck have you had?" He asked.


 


"One."


 


"One what?"


 


"I've only gotten one person to join the faith." Theresa said sadly, tears welling in her eyes.


 


"Oh, now now..." Father Lenity said, reaching over and patting Theresa's shoulder. "I'm sure that person will be thrilled when she joins us for Sunday morning service."


 


"No..." Theresa said softly. "She passed away shortly after."


 


"Ah..." Father Lenity replied, deep in thought as he searched for the correct words. "Well, if she gave her life over, she's in a better place now Theresa. Never forget that. As for anyone else who you've tried to get to join, just know that you may not be able to get them all, and sometimes time is what they need."


 


"But I WANT to get them all..." Theresa sadly said, wiping the tears from her eyes as she tapped her right foot rapidly. "I want them to experience the happiness I have, and I do when I'm in this place.


 


"Don't you worry about that Theresa. No one person will ever be able to get everyone to join the faith. Not even me." He chuckled. "Just remember to use your own God-given gifts to do all you can for everyone you can."


 


"God-given gifts?" Theresa asked, idly fingering the necklace she wore.


 


"Yes, just look at you Theresa! You're a smart, beautiful young woman, and I'm sure that anyone with half a mind would listen to what you have to say so long as you're sincere and believe it yourself."


 


"I do Father Lenity. I do."


 


"Come now, let's say a short prayer to help you with this." Father Lenity suggested as he bowed his head and closed his eyes. Theresa followed suit, but made sure to continue scrunching and unscrunching her toes the entire time.


 


Half an hour later, they were done and hugged, as Father Lenity led Theresa outside.


 


"Make sure you bundle up tonight Theresa! It's getting pretty chilly out here!" He advised.


 


Theresa nodded, making a concentrated effort to stop her teeth from chattering as she made her way back to her car.


 


Starting it, she immediately turned the heater on, hoping it'd warm her car up quickly, while she slipped off her right shoe. The sock followed quickly after and she placed her foot on her left knee, lifting her toes to take a look at the battered man laying underneath.


 


He didn't seem to be moving, likely beaten into submission during her meeting with Father Lenity. Theresa pursed her lips in thought as she rubbed her fingers into her smooth sole. Deciding it was better to leave him where he was, she ran her finger down his side before clenching him tightly into her toes grip again to put her sock and shoe back in.


 


Theresa drove home carefully, as the temperature steadily dropped and the wind was picking up. Once home, she jogged back inside, surprised at how much cooler it had gotten now that she was out of her warm car.


 


Once inside, she fiddled with the thermostat for a moment to warm up her home, before heading back upstairs to her bedroom. Slipping off her shoes again she jumped into bed and threw her socks off, pulling the man out from under her toes again.


 


He still appeared to be unconscious, his body asleep and battered from her efforts. Theresa shook him gently, hoping to wake him, but it was no good, he stayed unconscious. She frowned, but set about her original plan by reaching for bible she kept on her nightstand. Sitting up, she lay him out on one of her legs, and began her new idea to convert him.


 


She began at the beginning, and read the bible to him. Even if he wasn't awake to hear it, she was sure the words would have an impact anyway. And so she read, for hours at a time, pausing only to get a drink of water, during which time he was back underfoot. Upon returning to read more, she simply kept him in the more comfortable spot trapped in her soft toes.


 


Before she knew it, the sun was setting on the now cold winter evening. The tiny man seemed to have regained consciousness at some point during her reading, but she was so focused she hadn't noticed his feeble struggles until she had stopped.


 


Reaching down, Theresa picked him up and looked him over, hoping to hear something good from him. He seemed to be focused on taking great breaths of fresh air, now that he was away from her enormous, warm feet.


 


Theresa waited though. Patience was a virtue, after all.


 


He continued to cough and hack, clutching his ribs as they looked to be the source of his pain, and breathing troubles. His eyes were wild as he tried to do anything but look up at the pretty face of the woman who did this to her.


 


Theresa sighed.


 


His limbs now flailed about in fear, while he coughed up unnoticeable bits of lint he had swallowed during his stint beneath her mighty toes.


 


Shaking her head, Theresa positioned him over the top of her glass of water, and dropped him inside, saying a prayer as she did so. The man appeared to be possessed by an evil spirit, and his time beneath her had forced that demon up to the surface. Now though, it was her job to exorcise it.


 


The man appeared to be struggling in the water, violently using all his strength to stay above the surface as Theresa mumbled prayers and retrieved a small vial of water from under her pillow.


 


"BEGONE!" She shouted and dripped a couple of drops into her glass, aiming for the man. He did his best to avoid the drops, as they only forced him below the surface of the water again, but a few hit him square in the chest.


 


Not satisfied yet though, Theresa reached into her glass and grabbed the man, violently swishing him about it before pulling him up slowly. Utterly drenched, he looked very much worst for wear as Theresa popped him between her lips and swished him about her mouth for a minute.


 


Though she was doing it for his own good, she had always enjoyed manipulating a tiny person with her tongue and teeth. His struggles could do nothing against her, but it always tickled to feel them try. The darkness inside her mouth, along with his already maddening efforts to escape, caused him to do something completely unexpected.


 


He seemed to finally find his voice, which he used to scream in terror as he slipped down the back of Theresa's mouth, into her throat.


 


Theresa's eyes grew wide as she felt him slide to the back of her mouth, before winding up in her throat. The tickling intensified as he moved about the inside of her throat, and she gently traced his path with her finger on her neck. It was over all too quickly though, as she lost track of him when he likely entered her stomach.


 


Theresa lay back, gently rubbing her flat stomach, eyes closed, while she licked her lips, totally unconcerned with his fate any longer. As far as she was concerned, the demon inhabiting his body was the reason he slipped to the back of her throat, and ended up where he now lie. Though he was small, he was the only thing she had to eat today aside from the water, so she was satisfied.


 


Sleepily opening her eyes, she caught sight of her clock, and saw that it was only 7:00 pm. Normally too early to go to sleep, but it was Christmas Eve after all, and the coolness of the weather offered her little to do besides stay home.


 


Closing her eyes slowly, she decided against adding the fate of her snack to her notepad, at least for the moment. There would always be time in the morning, wouldn't there?


 


With a deep sigh , Theresa laid back in bed and closed her eyes. Tomorrow was Christmas, and she had a lot of things to celebrate.