- Text Size +

Chapter 8

Isabell was sure Mike had seen on the TV what she had done. No doubt, she was on every news channel. Being only a peasant girl a couple of days before, she now had left her mark. Footprints. Were cities once stood. The Pyramids. And no one could stop her!

She arrived back in Vienna, at least it's ruins, and bent over to the mountain were the oak stood Mike was tied to.

"Did you see what I did to your holiday country? Did you? I enjoyed myself very much! I wasn't bored at all, crushing cities next to that little stream you call the River Nile!"

Then, Isabell made threatening face. As if she had to, being 12 miles tall!

"And now listen, Mike-robe. Should I shrink back to my normal height, don't you ever dare to brag again in front of me! I'll destroy all of Egypt if you do, by growing so large I can drown the entire country in my cum! Do you want that? Me, standing over Africa, one foot in the Atlantic, the other in the Indian Ocean, masturbating all over Egypt! Do you?"

Isabell raised, but then bent over again.

"And if you ever, ever, EVER make a remark about my nose again, I'll give you a big nose. I'll grow so big, you'd consider a thousand times my current size microscopic! I can do that! I'll grow larger that the Earth, larger than the Solar system! I'll grow until I can snort the entire Milky Way like a line of cocaine! Then you can say I have a big nose! But you won't be alive to do so! You're dead then! Everybody is dead. Billions of people! Billions of stars! All doused in the slime of my nose! You got that Mike, huh?"

Mike didn't. He couldn't. He had seen Isabell on the TV, ploughing through Austria and Croatia, trampling everything in her path. He witnessed her wading through the sea. Destroying Alexandria. Cairo. His beloved Pyramids. It was move than a human mind was supposed to bear. He lost all sense of reality, his sanity melted away. Now, he was a vegetable.

Isabell sat down on the place were Vienna once stood ("once" meaning this morning). She stretched her legs, each six and a half miles long, and laid down.
The back of her head felt cold. She turned, lying on her belly now, and found out that a small mountain covered with snow was to blame. Isabell licked the snow away, her hot breath and saliva making it melt in no time. "Just like licking ice flowers off a window," she thought. Then, she turned around again, lying on her back anew.

Placing her hands behind her head, she looked at the sky. "I'm a goddess," she thought. "Not even Mount Everest could compete with me. It is barely tall enough to serve as a footstool for my mighty feet." She lifted a foot and admired it. The foot that trampled cities. Killed millions. Caused countless billions, maybe trillions worth of damage. "Let 'em try to sue me. The mightiest army would be no match for a single belch of me."

She felt her hair, now long enough to be draped over a mountain range. It could be used to hold Golden Gate Bridge, being twice as thick as the ropes they used now. Her nipples eclipsed the highest skyscrapers, her breasts mountains in their own right. And her cunt. She could fuck a thousand men at the same time. Not that any would survive....

Smiling, she closed her eyes. The trip had made her tired. Within a minute, she dozed off.

Chapter 9

"Isabell?" "Isabell?"

Someone called her.

She opened her eyes.

She saw a face.

It was Peter.

Sitting upright, Isabell looked around. She felt a bit confused. She was in the lab!

"W..What? What am I doing here? Where..."

"You were out for a couple of hours. Don't worry, you'll regain your sense of reality in a few moments." Peter put the cap away as he spoke.

"But...what happened? The bottle? The liquid... and." She stopped. It became clear to her.

She had never left the lab. No bottle, no growth, no destruction. The experiment was meant to make her think she was back in the real world. But she had always remained in VR.

"Now, I collected a lot of data," Peter said. "Your brain was very active. Anger, pleasure. And even some lust? Did you have a good time?" he remarked, grinning.

Isabell didn't answer. She saw the cupboard Peter had taken the liquid from, and before she knew, she dove for it. Opening the door, she saw....a stethoscope. Two books. Empty vials. No bottle with liquid.

"What's the matter?" Peter asked. "Are you all right?"

"Err, yes. Just a..a bit confused. I, err, have to go. To a..a lecture. Yes, a lecture." Isabell wanted to leave as quick as possible. Peter obviously didn't know what she had experienced, and she didn't want him to. Pocketing two bills of fifty Euros, she ran for her home.

Lying on her bed, Isabell was rethinking the events. She was able to kill millions. Destroy the most beautiful achievements of mankind. Wreck lovely cities. Was she such a monster? Or was it just, as Peter said, the computer reacting to her fantasy?

Isabell sighted. People played computer games every day, shooting, killing, demolishing. But they would never do this in reality, save a few lunatics. She wouldn't do this. No. Never.

Then, another thought entered her head. She smiled. She didn't want to be a doctor in her home town. No.

She was going to specialize in axiology, the medical study of growth.

Who knows...maybe...one day....

THE END