- Text Size +

Chapter 6

z88;

Isabell had grown again, but not a bit.

Even from the platform, Mike couldn't see her face.

Or her chest.

Or her butt.

Not even her knees.

The only thing he saw were her feet. Huge, enormous, gargantuan feet!

Covering most of Vienna!

Her ankles disappeared in the clouds, such was her vastness.

Isabell's feet slowly moved from side to side, as she shifted her weight from one foot to the other. Vienna was crushed, just by this, unconsciously performed, action. Isabell stood no less than twelve miles tall!

"Gee, Mikey, I think your city failed my test. I can't even see it as I'm standing in it. And you said my home town is an unimportant dog hole....Come on, where is it? Where is Vienna, Mike? Did I miss it? Hahaha!" Her voice boomed from the heavens, it seemed like God was announcing Judgment Day. For Vienna, it was. She killed over a million people in just twenty seconds.

Mike started to vomit. This was more than he could stand. His view narrowed, then blackened. He felt he was about to pass out.

A sudden gale blew the clouds away. It was Isabell's doing, she simply changed the weather by blowing. The sky cleared immediately. The oak shook violently from the wind, but remained rooted. The tree with the TV still stood upright, too. Isabell had thought of everything.

She bent down, her face large beyond imagination. Fortunately, the sun shone from an angle behind Mike, otherwise, her face would have darkened the entire sky.

"Oh, there it is! What a place! It can't even bear my little feet standing in it. Is that your "cultural centre of the world"? Where are the museums? Where is Schönbrunn Palace? Probably powder under my soles." Isabell smirked. She couldn't even see Mike anymore, even the mountain ledge was hardly visible. But she was sure he heard her.

She continued to humiliate him, now thinking of how he bragged of his money. "But such a wealthy guy like you is certainly willing to treat his girlfriend? How about a foot manicure?" She lifted one of her 1,5 mile long feet. Parts of Vienna still stuck to her sole, and her lifting caused tons of debris falling down. Mere crumbs to her.

"Let's see, I need a dozen bulldozers to remove the lint from under my toenails. A lake worth of water to wash my feet, of course, since your fucking hamlet, Vienna, dirtied them. I need workmen with drills to remove the callus from under my soles, the largest industrial circular saw to cut my toenails. And a storehouse full of nail polish, applied by about two hundred men. Can you arrange that for me? Or are you too poor even to grant me that humble wish, Mike?"

Isabell reveled in her new height. The display of her power was overwhelming, like an aphrodisiac. The last part of her plan was about to come, and Isabell got excited thinking about it. She got so excited, before she knew, her fingers were in her cunt. She started to masturbate.

She massaged her clit, which was big enough to put the biggest hot air balloon to shame. She caressed her 500 feet long pussy lips, and imaged them to squeeze an entire soccer stadium into oblivion. She could do that. Nothing could compare to her, not the highest mountain, not the deepest valley, not the largest city. All tiny and insignificant to her, goddess Isabell.....

She came. Her masturbating, together with her thoughts, did their work. Her vaginal muscles contracted with a force never seen on Earth before, sending slime and cum in monstrous quantities down to Earth. They fell for more than six miles, then hit the ground with tremendous force. If Vienna hadn't been eradicated already, entire city blocks would have now.

"AAAAAaaahhhh!!!!" Isabell's blissful sigh caused the trees in the surrounding mountains to bend like in a hurricane. Actually, her sigh was a hurricane. Luckily, she had turned away from Mike's direction, lest her breath would have flipped over the oak, or the "TV tree". And then he would not have been able to witness her last piece of revenge. She turned to him, at least towards the anthill-sized mountain that was his prison.

"So, you like Egypt, eh? A country only for "better" people to spend their holidays, you said. Well, let me see if that is so. Let's see if a simple farm girl can't have fun in Egypt!" Grinning, she waved at Mike and started to walk.

Isabell went south, stepping over the higher mountains and on the lower ones. To her, it was like walking over a rocky, snow- covered terrain. Some of the Alpine mountains were not able to support her weight and crumbled. Others were pressed into the ground. Countless Austrian villages and smaller cities were crushed. Isabell didn't care. She didn't care about the deaths she caused, the mayhem at her feet, the grief of the people over the deceased. The thought didn't even enter her mind. She was only bend on revenge.