- Text Size +

Chapter 5

Isabell walked towards a large mountain. A large chunk of rock protruded from its side, a natural platform, covered with trees. It was about chest- high to her. Perfect for her plans. With her free hand, Isabell tore a dozen of the smaller trees out of the ground and threw them away like weed. Opening her other hand, she placed Mike in front of a large oak. She placed the TV in front of it.

"A gift. I want you back as my boyfriend. You want me back as well, right?" she said, and the tone of her voice made sure she wouldn't take no for an answer. Not willing to take chances, Mike nodded. They both knew this relationship wasn't serious at all.

"Turn it on!" she commanded Mike, " put it on CNN. And don't try to run!" she added in a threatening voice.

Mike promptly did what she asked. CNN was on, showing news from the US about their economy. Probably they hadn't heard yet of a gigantic woman in Austria.

Isabell pushed Mike against the oak. Then, she tore a few hairs from her head. Each one was about 90 feet long and as thick as a rope. She used them to fasten him against the age- old oak. One hair she used to tie the TV to a nearby tree she spared, its screen still visible to Mike. Then, she placed her hands on her hips, grinning at him. Mike couldn't move. He struggled, but her hairs were simply too strong.

"Now, what did you always call me? Oh, yes. Pinocchio. Do you still think my nose is too big?" she asked.

"No, no. I was kidding. I...I like big noses. Yes, really." Mike cried, trying to sweet-talk her.

"Oh, you like big noses. But if you think my nose is not big, then we'll have to present you with a big nose, right? One moment!" Isabell said, and, still grinning maliciously, she started to grow again. Mike saw her slowly ascend further and further towards heaven, her body expanding dozens of feet each second. Mike saw her rise in front of him, her breast coming over the platforms' brim, like two suns rising. The, he saw her belly ascending. Her belly button was big enough to put his head in. Isabell grew further, until she reached 650 feet.

"Well," Isabell said. "Is my nose big enough for you now?" She bend down, and pinned Mike with her nose against the tree. It was easily three times as big as his entire body. Mike felt a huge pressure on his chest, which made breathing very hard.

"Do you like it? Do you like my big nose, Mikey?" Isabell had to look cross- eyed to see Mike, and although her face looked funny that way, Mike didn't laugh at her. Self-preservation, you know.

Isabell rubbed the tip of her nose against his body, left to right and back, for half a minute. Poor Mikes body was sliding from side to side with it against the oak, unable to withstand the power of her smelling organ. He gasped for air as Isabell stopped.

"Don't think I'm done yet," she said. "This was just "foreplay", dear. Let's see, what else did you always say? Aaah, I remember. You said Vienna was the best city in the world, better than the dog hole I came from! We must put that to the test, don't you think?"

Isabell looked behind her. Then, she stepped aside, giving Mike a nice view of the scope. Vienna laid peacefully a dozen miles away from the mountain. One could see the entire city from the platform.

"W..What are you going to do?" he asked, sick from fear. That woman had gone totally mad!

"That is a surprise. I'll need twenty seconds to test your beloved Vienna. Close your eyes, and count to twenty. Don't peek! If you do, I'll bite your dick off, got that?" Isabell said.

Mike nodded, and firmly closed his eyes. "One...two...three...." he counted slowly, not wanting to give Isabell the impression he prematurely opened them. "Nineteen....twenty," he finished, not knowing what to expect. When he opened his eyes, his heart skipped not one, but ten beats.