- Text Size +

Chapter 4

z88;

Mike drove like mad. His heart raced and he was panting. This was a nightmare!

"Mikey! Come! Come to your little girlfriend. Don't drive away!" Isabell's voice still sounded melodic. She was enjoying this. Having grown to the dazzling height of two hundred feet, Isabell didn't need to run anymore. Just walking was enough to keep a constant distance from Mike. Chasing him was fun!

"Come. Come to little Isabell!" Mike could see her in the rear mirror of his Harley. She had a broad smile on her face, and her twinkling eyes were locked on him.

CRUNCH! Isabell stepped on a parked car. It was flattened like a soda can under her huge foot, just a single tire sprang from it as she destroyed it, rolling down the street. Mike looked back, sucking in his breath. That bitch was crazy!

He took a turn, hoping to get away from her this way, but Isabell could simply see over the houses. Instead of keeping to the road, she immediate turned in Mike's direction, stepping on the house that stood at the street's corner. The concrete and bricks crunched like dry crackers under her foot, small trees standing in the garden broke like toothpicks.

"Come to me, Mikey, come!" Isabell said. She acted as if nothing had happened, lifting her foot from the debris. She wanted Mike to see she wouldn't halt for anything to get him. She wanted to shock him, by carelessly crushing cars, houses, people. Another footfall, and a panicked man was squished underfoot. "Mike!" Isabell called, even more mockingly, "Mikey! Come to me! What are you afraid of? Are you scared of me?"

Mike felt sick. Her psychological warfare, crushing everything in her path like nothing while following him, had the intended effect. His fear grew every second.

He knew he couldn't outrun her, but kept driving nonetheless. What else could he do?

Crunch! A grove of trees was pressed to the ground.

Crack! A decorative rock the size of a beach ball crumbled to powder. Her soles and huge weight was too much even for pure granite.

Mike reached the outskirts of Vienna. The surroundings consisted only of some trees, half a dozen office buildings and a twelve-story apartment. If only he could reach a highway! He might shake her off there.

But he would never reach it.

Looking back, he saw Isabell's huge foot ploughing through the apartment. Her foot and calf demolished it like it was made of thin glass. Huge chunks of rock fell down, almost in slow motion. Dust formed around her. He saw people falling down, along with their furniture.

The debris didn't even scratch her skin. The sight, along with the sickening noise of the crumbling building was too much for Mike. He fell from his Harley, nauseous.

Uninjured, he got up. He tried to get back on the motorcycle, but saw Isabell approach and ran.

"Mike! Mike! Look!" he heard Isabell say after a couple of seconds. Instinctively, he turned. Just in time to see his Harley disappear under Isabell's foot, with a loud crunch. Almost crying, he ran further. What kind of a creature was this?

He arrived at the Danube river and stopped. Was this the end? Panting, he looked back. Isabell came closer, mischievously smiling. Mike looked to the river again, and jumped into it. He swam and swam, trying to reach the other side.

Isabell enjoyed herself very much. Seeing her ex run from her was better that she imagined. He was as stupid as he was tiny. Did he really think he could get away from her? On foot?

She waited until he reached the other side of the Danube until she continued following him. He wanted him to know nothing could stop her. She was a colossus, an unyielding titaness, determined to get him.

Mike, dripping wet, looked back again. She wasn't big enough to step over the river, he thought, so maybe.....

Isabell did not step over the Danube. She waded simply through it. The water was hardly deep enough to reach halfway up her calves. Within three steps, she was on the other side.

Mike knew he couldn't run much further. As afraid as he was, he was exhausted. He tried to run, but it simply was too much for him. Was he about to die? Would Isabell step on him, squish him like an insect for his abuse? He turned around.

Isabell stood right in front of him, her feet close together. Her toes were about as big as he was, pink boulders to him. Her feet were still wet from the river, glittering in the sunlight. He looked up. Her body was gigantic! Like standing on front of a huge church tower or lighthouse, he awed at her height. He saw her endless legs, her crotch, her breasts.

Her long, black hair, easily reaching her butt, waved gently in the wind. She didn't look down upon him, strange enough, but straight ahead.

"Well, well, Mike. Why did you run away? Afraid of your ex?" She was toying with him, like a cat with a mouse.

"You hit me. Hurt me. Perhaps you want to fight again? Come on! Strike me already! Lets do battle. Hit! Now!" Isabell acted as if Mike was eyelevel to her, never looking down at him.

He was frozen. Hitting this giant! He'd never be able to even make her feel his fists. Her pinky toe was all she needed to crush him.

"Or do you want me to make the first move?" she continued. "Do you think you could block it? Oh yes, that doesn't matter, I remember."

Mike wet his pants. He shook, both from being cold, having swam in the river, and with fear.

"Perhaps you want to fuck? We can do that. That's what you wanted me for, right? Here! Fuck me!" Isabell said, spreading her legs. "Fuck me! Right here!"

Mike saw her huge pussy, towering 110 feet above him. The same pussy he fucked two weeks ago was now big enough to swallow him whole.

"I don't feel your dick. Why don't you fuck me?" Isabell was still standing upright in front of him. If Mike had wanted to fuck her this way, he'd have needed the ladder of a fire engine to reach her pussy.

"All right! I'm sorry!" he suddenly heard himself scream upwards. "I'm a bastard. A fucking asshole! I know! Please, I'm sorry! Don't kill me! I vow I never will hit you again, or any other girl! Please, I..."

Isabell looked down. Then, she bent over and scooped him up. He was not even the size of a Lego doll to her. Lifting him to his face, she looked at him with an expression of anger on her face.

"Sorry? You are SORRY? Oh, no! You aren't getting away with it by saying you are sorry! I'm going to punish you. Punish you in a way even your twisted, sadistic mind couldn't come up with! You deserve nothing better. You humiliated me! Abused me! Hurt me! Now it's time for payback!"

"Don't kill me! Please!" Mike was crying in her hand. What was she going to do?

"Kill you? No, I'm not going to kill you. Death is far too merciful for you. You made my life hell. I'm going to make yours a hell too. Your house is destroyed already. Now I'll destroy everything you like and love! And neither you, nor anyone else is going to stop me!

With that, she closed her fist around Mike, and started to walk. She felt him struggle in her hand, like the spiders did she always threw out of the window when she encountered one home. Being useful animals, she never killed one of those.

At a large store, she stopped. It sold all kinds of electronics, like computers, radios, cell phones and television sets. Isabell pounded the roof with her fist.

"Hello? Anyone? I want to make a purchase. Give me a television set that doesn't need a power outlet. The biggest you got. And be quick about it, or else this store a ruin within a minute!"

After a few seconds, two frightened men came out of the entrance, holding a large TV in their hands. They reached up, offering it to her.

"Aah, thanks! Battery-powered, yes? Like a transistor radio, correct? Good! I hope they batteries are full, cause I need it for a long time." Isabell said.

The two men nodded. Isabell took it from them and placed it carefully between the index and middle finger of the hand she held Mike with. Then she bent over, and gave the two salesmen a kiss. They both stumbled back, but were unharmed.

"There! You've been kissed by a giantess! Better payment is not possible, right? Hahaha!" Isabell had fun. She liked being gigantic. Now she was ready for her revenge.

The two salesmen were still lying on the ground as Isabell continued her journey. Their faces wet with her saliva, both men were too overwhelmed to do anything for the next fifteen minutes.